英语作文《新怎么结识新朋友的QQ朋友》

描写交朋友的英语作文【带中文】
描写交朋友的英语作文【带中文】
责任编辑:焕敏&
  导语:朋友之间保持一定的距离,而使友谊永存。下面是小编为大家整理的,英语范文.希望对大家有所帮,欢迎阅读,仅供参考,更多相关的知识,请关注CNFLA学习网!
  交朋友英语【篇一】
  I have a good friend.She is a pretty girl. She lives in Jiujiang. She is a middle school student. She has big eyes, a small mouth, a small nose and a round face. She is tall and thin. She likes watching TV and playing the basketball. On the weekend, she always plays basketball with her friends in the afternoon and watches TV in the evening.
  She is a good student. She is good at English. She likes speaking in English. She always reports news in English in her school.
  She says we are good friends. We send e-mails to each other everyday. I like her very much.
  我有一个好朋友。她是一个漂亮的女孩。她住在九江。她是一所中学的学生。她有大眼睛,小嘴巴,一个小鼻子和一张圆圆的脸。她又高又瘦。她喜欢看电视和打篮球。在周末,她经常和她的朋友们打篮球在下午和晚上看电视。
  她是一个好学生。她擅长英语。她喜欢说英语。她在学校总是在英语新闻报道。
  她说我们是好朋友。我们每天互相发送电子邮件。我非常喜欢她。
  交朋友英语作文【篇二】
  Li Yan,my best friend,is my classmate. She has big eyes. Her long hair is often plained.Sweet smile is often on her face,which makes her more lively.
  LiNan is very clever.She is good at her school subjects. She has won the school scholarship twice,I always take her as my model in study. She tells me that we should make good use of time.
  Li Yan is kind-hearted and is always ready to help others,Any student in my class who has trouble in study likes asking her for help. But she doesn&t like others to praise her, because she thinks what she did is ordinary.
  I feel proud to have such a friend.
  我最好的朋友,是我的同学。她有大眼睛。她的长发经常发牢骚。甜蜜的微笑常常在她脸上,使她显得更加活泼。
  临安很聪明。她擅长学习科目。她赢得了学校奖学金两次,我总是把她作为我的模型研究。她告诉我说我们应该充分利用时间。
  李岩是善良的,总是乐于帮助别人,我班上任何学生在学习有困难喜欢问她的帮助。但她不喜欢别人称赞她,因为她认为她所做的是普通的。
  我有这样的朋友感到自豪。
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved关于朋友的英语作文经典范文
关于朋友的英语作文经典范文
责任编辑:焕敏&
  导语:友情的延续来自心灵,不论联系有多少,只要内心留有彼此的一片天空,那么偶尔一声问侯就会带来会心的一笑,下面是小编为大家整理了朋友的英语。希望对大家有所帮助,欢迎阅读,仅供参考,更多相关的知识,请关注CNFLA学习网!
  关于我的朋友的英语作文
  Life without friends and enrich my life, like a beacon lit up my heart. Is a friend helped me when I meet with difficulties, when I encountered setbacks are friends encouraged me. She and I help each other, make progress together. Although I can't say she changed everything to me, but in the process of getting along with her, I get rid of many shortcomings, changed.
  The first time I met her was in fourth grade the second half of the semester, she looks mediocre, is not so attractive, is not a pair of small eyes under the thick eyebrows, but it is god, the bridge of the nose is not high. She generous introduced herself, the teacher to arrange seat for her.
  The class was over, her seat was crowded with people, everybody asked her name, from where and so on, she replied: &I live right saltworks now.& I whispered: &I also live in there.& All of a sudden, she turned around and said to me: &when you live in there? Can you go with me? Tell the truth the road in the cement field is terrible, I hope you can go with me.& I stood there, her generous and active let I was shocked. &What's wrong? Don't want to?& She is not too big eyes looked at me. I return to absolute being, said: &no, I'd love to!& Later, we will together to and from school. In the process, I know her name is candy, before go to school in altay, performance remains one of the best! She told me in her naturally there living environment. I also listened with interest.
  She told me a lot of things, for example, she and her teacher. Between students, these things let me know she is a girl of heart is very wide, can always go to others. It was also because of her generous, her tolerance, let us go closer, she always can tolerate everything of mine, if I said hard words again, she still endure to endure. Finally one day, I can't help but ask her: &you never angry?& She is still a face of smile ground to say: &what things should come to your senses, how to tolerate others, actually is also a good way to treasure the friendship, which is beneficial to oneself, you're right!& Listen to her words, I also learned to tolerance, learned to take a step back.
  She also have a gift for painting, usually can get something, drawing, it makes me admire her. She told me: &as long as the heart, you also can do a good job.& I learned to do a good job in every thing by heart.
  She taught me a lot, but most of them are of some minor in life, but it let me change a lot.
  Moment of parting is always painful, tearfully bid farewell to you, my dear friends, at this moment, I just want to say to you: &thank you, this is my confession, inner, which really! Though we are far away from the, but our hearts are linked together, forever, because you are my best friend.&
  参考翻译:
  人的一生少不了朋友,朋友充实了我的生活,像一盏明灯点亮了我的心。当我遇到困难时是朋友帮助了我,当我遇到挫折时是朋友鼓励了我。我与她互相帮助,共同进步。虽然我不能说她改变了我的一切,但是在与她相处的过程中,我改掉了许多缺点,发生了改变。
  我第一次与她见面是在四年级的下半学期,她长相平平,并不是那么吸引人,并不浓的眉毛下面长着一双小眼睛,但却很有神,鼻梁并不高。她大方的做了自我介绍,老师给她安排的座位上。
  下课了,她的座位旁边挤满了人,大家都追问她叫什么,从哪里来等等,她回答说:&我现在住在理盐场。&我低声说道:&我也在住在那儿。&突然间,她回过头来对我说:&你也住在那儿吗?以后你能跟我一起走吗?说实话水泥场那条马路太可怕了,我希望你能跟我一起去。&我愣在了那里,她的大方与主动让我惊呆了。&怎么了?不愿意吗?&她用那双不太大的眼睛望着我。我回过神来,说:&不,我很乐意!&以后,我们就一起上下学。在这个过程中我知道了她叫刘蕊,以前在阿勒泰上学,成绩还是数一数二的呢!她很自然地告诉我在她那里的生活环境。我也饶有兴趣地听着。
  她给我讲了许多事,例如,她和她的老师。同学之间的事,这些事情让我知道了她是一个心很宽的女孩,总能去宽容他人。也正是因为她的大方,她的宽容,让我们走的更近了,她总是能包容我的一切,哪怕是我说再苛刻的话,她仍然一忍再忍。终于有一天,我忍不住问她:&你从来都不会生气吗?&她仍然一脸微笑地说:&什么事情都应该想开一点,多去宽容别人,其实也是珍惜友谊的一种好方法,这也是对自己有益处的,你说对吧!&听了她的话,我也学会了忍让,学会了退一步。
  她还很有绘画天赋,通常能把一样东西,画的惟妙惟肖,这让我很佩服她。她告诉我:&只要用心,你也能做好的。&我学会了用心去做好每一件事。
  她教会了我很多,但大部分都是生活中的一些小道理,但这却让我改变了不少。
  离别的时刻总是痛苦的,含泪告别了你,我亲爱的朋友,此时此刻,我只想对你说:&谢谢你,这是我内心的告白,真的!虽然我们离的很远,但是我们的心永远相连,因为你是我最好的&&朋友。&
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&关于朋友的英语作文正文
作者/编辑:佚名
第1篇. 【】&[朋友,英语,作文]  七年级英语作文:描写朋友、自己或家人的喜好摘要: 七年级英语作文:描写朋友、自己或家人的喜好 1、 Dear friend, & My name is Sally. I am from China. I want a pen pal in Australia. I am 14 years old. I have no brothers or sisters in my family. MY favorite subject in school is science, because I think it's very interesting. I like playing the piano and playing basketball on weekends. How about you? Can you write and tell me something about yourself? ??????????&&&&& Yours, ??????????&&&&& Sally 七年级英语作文:描写朋友、自己或家人的喜好 2、 My name is Wang Lin . Now I live in Hangzhou , China. I want to find a pen pal in England. I'm now 14 years old . I speak Chinese .And I can speak a little English. I like sports ,swimming is my favorite . I also like playing the computer games . My favorite subject in school is math. I like to go to movies with my friends. My favorite movie is Beauty and Beast . Now I live with my parents . & Can you write to me soon ? ?????????&&& Wang Lin 七年级英语作文:描写朋友、自己或家人的喜好 3、 I have a good friend, his name is Bill. He is from Sydney, Australia. Now he lives in……
第2篇. 【】&[朋友,英语,作文]  我的好朋友英语作文摘要:我的好朋友英语作文My Good FriendI have a good friend. She is a girl. And she is pretty. She is very good at English! And her English grades are very well!My good friend is a student of HengFu Road Middle School in class five junior one. She is 13 years old. She is 1 years older than me. And she has two beautiful eyes. She has a cherry mouth and a little nose. She loves to smile. And her smile is very beautiful.Do you know her hobby? Let me tell you! Her favourite sport is badminton. She enjoys doing housework and playing computer games. So her mother loves her very much. And all of her family love her, too.I am very happy to be her friends!!英语作文:我的好朋友 My Good Friend&&& Zhang Ying is my good friend,。 She’s in Class1, Grade4 of& Tianjiao Primary School。 She’s a model student。 She’s clever and she’s helpful, too。 She often helps teachers and young students at school。 She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on。 She has a lot of hobbies。 She likes painting and drawing。 And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents。 Oh……
第3篇. 【】&[朋友,英语,作文]  关于朋友的英语作文摘要:关于朋友的英语作文    &&   &&&& On Making Friends  &&&&&&& As a human being, one can hardly do without a friend, for life without friends will be a lonely voyage in the vast dark sea or one in the barren desert. Traly, a friend gives out light and warmth like a lamp. For this reason, I have always felt it a blessing if a friend comes to console me in my sadness, cheer me up in my low spirits, or heartedly share with me my happiness. It is wonderful, too, to feel that someone is standing by me and ready to provide help and encouragement in my pursuit of a noble and glorious cause.  &&&&&&& For millions of years, people have heaped beautiful verses and essays upon friendship. Yet, they, too, have mercilessly accused false friendship, for there are always some mean characters who approach you and act as dear friends when you are wealthy or influential, but desert or even betray you the instant you come down in the world or are entrapped by unfortunate things. Therefore, people all atta……
第4篇. 【】&[朋友,英语,作文]  怎么交朋友英语作文摘要:怎么交朋友英语作文Everyone needs friends. A friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. But how can we make friends?First, to make friends, you must be friendly to others. Smile at others and you are sure to get a smile in return. You should try to make a stranger feel at home wherever he happens to be. Think more of others than of yourself and never judge a person by his appearance and clothes.Second, friends should negotiate instead of quarrel.When you don’t agree someone, please discuwith him.Finally, never believe in those who leave you when you are in trouble. And never leave your friend when he is in trouble. Remember, a friend in need is a friend indeed.Friends should be faithful to each other. So long as you can put your friend’s interests in front of yours, you will have a lot of good friends. ( Everyone needs friends. A friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. But how can we make friends?First, to make friends, you must be friendly to others. Smile at others and you are sure to get a smile in return. You should try to make a……
第5篇. 【】&[朋友,英语,作文]  初中英语作文:我最要好的朋友摘要:
我最要好的朋友
Everybody has a best friend that they can
share everything with. I also have a best friend. We met in school,
and were in the same grade.
每个人都有可以与之分享所有事的最要好的朋友,《》()。我也有个最要好的朋友。我们是在学校里相遇的,还是一个年级的。
My best friend is a good student because he
is very hardworking. I learn a lot from him. H
I help him with English. We always help each other. Besides that,
hes honest and reliable. I trust him completely and we share
secrets all the time.
我的好朋友是一个好学生,因为他非常努力(学习)。我从他身上学到很多(东西)。他帮我复习数学,我帮他复习英语。我们总是互相帮助。除此之外,他是个老实并可信赖(的人)。我完全相信他,我们一直分享着秘密。
My best friend is a loyal and brave boy. When a bully teased me, he came to my rescue right away. He always remembers my birthday and
he is fun to be with. He tells funny jokes and stories. He always
makes me laugh. Finally, he is a very good listener and he knows
how to cheer me up when Im down. I hope well stay friends
我最要好的朋友也是一个忠诚并勇敢的男孩。当恶霸欺负我的时候,他立马来解救我。他总是记得我的生日,而且与他相处很愉快。他告诉我有趣的笑话和故事。他总是使我发笑。最后,他是一个很棒的倾听者,当我心情低落的时候,他知道如何让我振作起来。我希望我们能成为永远的朋友。
第6篇. 【】&[朋友,英语,作文]  中考英语满分作文 北京奥运一名志愿者让外国朋友更多地了解北京摘要:( 2002 年黄冈市)小明做了一个梦。他梦见自己为北京奥运会做一名志愿者:他努力帮助来自世界各国的外国朋友……在交谈中,小明让外国朋友更多地了解北京。外国朋友感谢小明,并认为小明的英语非常好。小明很高兴,他甜蜜地笑了……&   请你根据设定的梦境并加以想象,写一段 80 词左右的短文。开始语和结束语均已给出(不计入总词数)。  内容要求:  ( 1 )帮助外国朋友;( 2 )与外国朋友交谈;( 3 )感谢小明;( 4 )小明很高兴。  词汇参考: try ( do ) ones best , find ( that ), heavy ( lost ), carry ( show , take ), taxi ( car , bike ), on the way , talk with ( about )  Xiao Ming had a dream (梦) last night . In the dream , he volunteered to serve (志愿列队) the Beijing Olympics .Xiao Ming had a dream last night . In the dream , he volunteered to serve the Beijing Olym pics . He tried his best to help the foreign friends from different countries . When he found a foreign friend worried in the street , he went up to him and asked him what was the matter . The foreigner told Xiao Ming he was Jack , and he forgot the way to the Sun Hotel . Then Xiao Ming stopped a taxi and took him to the Sun Hotel . Xiao Ming talked with Jack on the way and made Jack know more about Beijing . Jack thanked Xiao Ming very much and thought Xiao Mings English was very good . Xiao Ming was very happy . He smi……
  〔关于朋友的英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  关于朋友的英语作文所属栏目:〖〗
  “关于朋友的英语作文”相关
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文专题提供的关于朋友的英语作文由网友原创或转发,若关于朋友的英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一个专题: 下一个专题:
| 最新文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 结识朋友 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信