六年级下册圆柱手抄报英语手抄报要内容,什么内容都行小短文,小笑话

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语手抄报(关于六一儿童节的资料)偶急需出英语手抄报.单词要接近小学六年级的水平(资料可以关于小故事,笑话等).资料越多越好.(内容必须关于六一儿童节的,而且必须是英文)。那偶就感激不尽了!
National Day of the long history and goes back to ancient times. Therefore, the basis for the rest of the world have established the National Day bizarre. According to statistics, countries all over t...
National Day of the long history and goes back to ancient times. Therefore, the basis for the rest of the world have established the National Day bizarre. According to statistics, countries all over t...
Taiwan (Republic of China) The Republic of China (Taiwan) designates Children's Day (儿童节) on April 4, pursuant to Article 5 of the Order to Implement Commemoration Days and Holidays (纪念日及节日实施办法)....
International Children's Day The International Children's Day (ICD) is celebrated in numerous countries, usually (but not always) on June 1 each year. The ICD had its origin in the World Con...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语笑话_英语小笑话大全 爆笑
英语笑话是指以一句英文短语或一个英文故事让说话者和听者之间觉得好笑,或是产生幽默感,笑话是一种经过艺术加工的语言形式,是艺术化的语言,笑话是一种艺术方法,用这种方法造成以笑为艺术手段的文学艺术作品。幽默寓于笑话之中,它是笑话的精料,智慧之所在。笑话是幽默的载体,一个成功的笑话能流传千古,听者和讲者都会感到快乐、欣喜,拍掌叫好!
1、The Fish Net
Can you tell me what fish net is made, Ann?
A lot of little holes tied together with strings. replied the little girl.
你能告诉我鱼网是什么做的吗,安? 老师发问道。
把许多小孔用绳子栓在一起就成了鱼网了。 小女孩回答道。
2、The New Teacher
George comes from school on the first of September.
George, how did you like your new teacher? asked his mother.
I didn't like her, Mother, because she said that three and three were six and then she said that two and four were six too.....
9月1日, 乔治放学回到家里。
乔治,你喜欢你们的新老师吗? 妈妈问。
妈妈,我不喜欢,因为她说3加3得6, 可后来又说2加4也得6。
《律师、宝马和胳膊》
一个律师打开他的宝马车门,突然一辆汽车驶过来把门撞飞了,警察赶到现场,律师正痛苦地抱怨毁坏了他心爱的宝马。
“警察同志,看看他们把我的车弄的!!!”律师哀怨地说。
“你们律师真是物质至上,我很不舒服!”警察反驳说,“你这么关心你可恶的宝马,你可能没有注意到你的左胳膊也没了。”
律师终于注意到了血淋淋的左肩膀,“天哪,我的劳力士手表在哪儿?”
A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene, the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.
"Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeemer!!!", he whined.
"You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"
《狗住旅店》
一个人给一家他计划在假期里停留的小旅馆写了封信,“我非常希望带着我的狗,它很干净很有教养,你能允许它和我睡一间屋子吗?”
旅馆主人立即回了封信,“我经营旅馆很多年了,狗从没偷过毛巾,床单, 餐具,或者墙上的画。我也从没有在半夜因为狗喝醉胡闹而赶走它,狗也从不不付帐就跑掉。实际上我们非常欢迎您的狗来我们旅馆,如果它为您担保,也欢迎您来。
A man wrote a letter to a small hotel he planned to visit on his vacation: "I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well-groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"
An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who said, "I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or pictures off the walls. I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel. And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."
【英语笑话】特别推荐:下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
六年级下册英语手抄报要内容,什么内容都行小短文,小笑话
两个非洲夫妻在吵架。丈夫说:“斯奇哒基!”妻子说:“阔挖尼尼 !”丈夫说:“托卡啊安吉,楼底牢乌密牙阔喔!”妻子这时都已经跪了下来苦苦哀求:“米米纳阔乌滴,达来厅阔乌鸡!” 丈夫怒喝:“奇拿听阔乌鸡!!” 而你呢,就跟2B一样一路读到现在,好像你真的懂非洲话似的。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码  So the new pilot thought about it. He was a little bit skeptical, but finally he said, &OK, since you did it last year, I guess this year we can do it again.& Then he loaded the two buffalos and a few other animals in, and the plane took off. Five minutes later, it crashed in a neighboring area. The three men climbed out and looked around, and one hunter said to the other, &Where do you think we are now?& The second one surveyed the area and said, &I think we're about one mile to the left of the place we crashed last year.&  因为他们这样抗议,所以那个新飞行员想了一想后,尽管还是有点存疑,最后还是妥协说:&好吧!如果去年可以做到,今年应该也可以。&所以他装了两头水牛和一些其他的动物。结果飞机起飞五分钟后,就坠落在邻近的地方。这3个人从飞机爬出来看了看四周,其中一个猎人对另一个说:&你认为我们现在在哪儿?& 那个人瞧了一下,说:&我想大概距离去年坠机的地方西边一英哩远!&  Pig or Witch 猪还是女巫  A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other, the woman leans out of the window and yells &PIG!!& The man immediately leans out of his window and replies, &WITCH(女巫)!!& They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road. If only men would listen.  一个男人在一条陡峭狭窄的山路上驾车,一个女人相向驾车而来。他们相遇时,那个女的从窗中伸出头来叫到:&猪!!&那个男的立即从窗中伸出头来回敬道:&女巫!!&他们继续前行。这个男的在下一个路口转弯时,撞上了路中间的一头猪。要是这个男的能听懂那个女人的意思就好了。  While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends,a college student led the way into the den. &What is the big brass gong and hammer ford &One of his friends asked.&That is the talking clock.&the man replied.&How does it work!&  &Watch,&the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly,someone screamed from the other side of the wall,&Knock it off,you idiots It&s two 0&clock in the morning&  一个学生带他朋友们参观他的新公寓,甚是得意文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。&那个大铜锣和锤子是干什么用的?&他的一个朋友问他。&那玩意儿厉害了,那是一个会说话的钟&,学生回答&这钟怎么工作的?&  他的朋友问。&看着,别眨眼了&,那学生走上前一把操起铜锣和锤子,拼命地敲了一下,声音震耳欲聋。突然,他们听到隔壁墙那边有人狂叫,&别敲了,你这白痴!现在是凌晨两点钟了!&  Give up your seat to a lady  Little Johnny says &Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.&  &You've done the right thing,& says Mommy.  &But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap.&  给女士让座  小强尼说:&妈妈,今天早上和爸爸在公车上时,他叫我让座给一位女士。&  妈妈说:&你做得很对呀。&  &但是,妈妈,我是坐在爸爸膝盖上的。&最近更新:免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关笑话大全:
48小时热门}

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级下册语文手抄报 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信