有没有适合一年级讲的故事背诵的英文小故事

小故事背诵达人 第440期:Elephant vs. Ants Soccer Game_小故事背诵达人_VOA英语网
小故事背诵达人 第440期:Elephant vs. Ants Soccer Game
发表时间:内容来源:
Elephant vs. Ants Soccer Game
大象对蚂蚁的足球赛
It was a boring Sunday afternoon in the jungle so the elephants decided to challenge the ants to a game of soccer.
星期天的下午太无聊了,于是大象向蚂蚁提出踢一场足球赛。
The game was going well with the elephants beating the ants, when the ants gained possession.
比赛进展顺利,大象队赢球,这时,蚂蚁队控球。
The ants' star player was dribbling the ball towards the elephants' goal when the elephant's left back came lumbering towards him. The elephants trod on the little ant, killing him instantly.
蚂蚁队的明星球员将球带向大象队的球门,大象队的左后卫沉重地跑过来。它一脚踩到蚂蚁身上,当场把它踩死了。
The referee stopped the game, &What the hell do you think you're doing? Do you call that sportsmanship, killing another player?&
裁判终止了比赛。&你到底在做什么?你认为杀死一名对手是体育精神吗?&
The elephant replied, &Well, I didn't mean to kill him-I was just trying to trip him up.&
大象答道:&我不是故意的,我只是想把绊倒。&
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
请问有没有适合一年级背诵的英文小故事呢?谢谢
百度上有的
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
都太长了,小朋友记不住
都太长了,小朋友记不住
A Good Boy
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. &What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?&
&I gave it to a poor old woman,& he answered.
&You're ...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码四年级英语小故事
四年级英语小故事
范文一:四年级英语小故事2英语小故事:A pleasant picnic一次愉快的野炊hot dogjuicebreaddogIt`s sunny today. My father, my mother, my sister an I go on a picnic in the park. It`s lunch time. Mother and father take out,and. My mother likes. My sister and I lovevery much. . Later, . TheMy father lovesacomes up. It is hungry. My sister gives it a enjoys it very much.We have a good time today.原文地址:
范文二:四年级英语故事练习题四年级上册故事练习题听12课故事,对以下句子进行排序。(
)A sheep came and helped the wolf.(
)One day ,a wolf fell in a hole.(
)The wolf was in the hole again.(
)The wolf wanted to eat the sheep.(
)A monkey helped the sheep.听18课故事,对以下句子进行排序。(
)An old bird shows me the right way.(
)I’m lost in the city and I can’t find the MICE Apartment. (
)A nice dog tells me the way,but not to the MICE Apartment. (
)I missed my sister Kitty very much, so I’m going to visit her in the city.(
)Finally,I get to the MICE Apartment and meet my sister.听24课故事判断正误,正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”.They like to wear caps on their fingers.
) Their favourite dinner is cake with ice cream.
) Debbie likes to fly kites in the house.
) They like to read books in the library.
) Their favourite colour is pink.
)四年级英语发音练习题1. fl__
m__2. t___ cher
pl___se3. __our
__ear4. tr___5. __ish6.
li__e7. t__mato8. ___ee9. ___ess10. sh___t11. ___t12. ___ices___
__egetables
favou___ite四年级英语作文练习题(注意:所有划线内容为可替换内容,建议先说一说再写)1. 用你学过的句子描写一个你喜欢的动物。(大小,颜色,食物,居住地,喜欢做的事情)
I like it very much.2. 用学过的句子描写自己最喜欢干的事情。 y
avourites(注意大写)What do you like to do ?3. 用学过的句子描写你的同学,家人,朋友 (father, mother, sister, brother, friend……)
(如果介绍的人物是女的就要用She) ….. )
…..)1. 用你学过的句子描写一个你喜欢的动物。(大小,颜色,食物,居住地,喜欢做的事情)2. 用学过的句子描写自己最喜欢干的事情。3. 用学过的句子描写你的同学,家人,朋友阅读详情:
范文三:小学三年级英语小故事小学三年级英语小故事Story 1 Three Good Friends (三个好朋友) One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can’t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant’s home. Then, three of them become good friends.故事一 三个好朋友 一天, 一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但他却没有办法救猴子。幸运的是,一只大象过来了。大象非常强壮,救出了兔子和猴子。他们来到大象的家,在那里吃了一顿大餐。从此他们成了好朋友。Story 2 The Old Man and the Old Cat
(老人和老猫)
An old man has a cat. The cat is very old, too. He runs very quickly. And his teeth are bad. One evening, the old cat sees a little mouse. He catches it, but he can’t eat it because his teeth are not strong enough. The mouse runs away. The old man is very angry. He beats his cat. He says: “You are a fool cat. I will punish you!” the cat is very sad. He thinks:“When I was young, I worked hard for you. Now you don’t like me because I’m too old to work. You should know you are old, too.”故事二 老人和老猫 一个年迈的老人养一只猫。这只猫也非常老了。她跑得很快,但是牙齿很糟糕。一天王还是那个,这只老猫看见一只小老鼠。它抓住了小老鼠,但是它却吃不了它,因为它的牙齿不够锋利了。这只小老鼠逃跑了。 老人很生气,他打了小猫,并且对它说:“你这只蠢猫!我要惩罚你!”猫非常伤心,它想:“在我还年轻的时候,我为你努力工作。现在你却因为我太老了不能工作而不喜欢我。你应该知道你也老了。”Story 3 Spring in the Green Season(春天来了)Spring is coming. Spring is the first season of the year. In China, spring comes in February. It is still cold, but it is getting warmer and warmer. The days get longer and longer. The leaves on the trees begin to turn green. Then they come up green leaves in the spring wind on the ground. Spring is also sowing time season.故事三 春天来了,春天是每年的第一个季节。在中国,春天二月来临,那时候还是很冷,但是会运来月暖和,白昼悦来越长。树上的叶子开始变绿,沐浴着大地春风长出了嫩芽。 春天也播种的季节。Story 4 Look for a Friend (找朋友) Sam is a little fish. He lives in the sea. He is very lonely. He wants to have a friend. The friend looks like him. Sam sees an ink fish. The ink fish has eight legs. He doesn’t look like Sam. So Sam goes away. Sam meets a shark. He wants to say hello to the shark. The shark opens his big mouth. Sam runs away quickly. Sam is tired and hungry. He wants to have a rest. Then he sees a round fish. She says to him. “Hello! Would you like to be my friend?” Sam answers: “Of course! But you are sound. I am flat.” The round fish days: “But we are both fishes.” Sam thinks and says, “You are right. Let’s be friends.” They become good friends.
故事四: 找朋友 塞姆是一条小鱼,他在海里。他生在海里。他很孤独,想要找一个朋友,那个朋友看起来要想他。 塞姆看见一条墨鱼。墨鱼有8条腿,看上去不像塞姆。因此塞姆游走了。塞姆遇见一条鲨鱼。他想跟鲨鱼问好。鲨鱼张开大嘴,塞姆有迅速地逃走了。 塞姆又累又饿,他要休息一会儿。这时他看见一条圆鱼,圆鱼对他说:“你好!你愿意做我的朋友吗?” 塞姆回答:“好哇!可你是圆形的,我是扁的。”圆鱼说:“但是我们俩都是鱼啊!” 塞姆思考后说:“你讲得对,让我们做朋友吧。”他们就成为好朋友了。阅读详情:
范文四:小学三年级英语小故事小学三年级英语小故事The Thirsty Pigeon口渴的鸽子A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.Zeal should not outrun discretion.有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。风和太阳(The Wind And The Sun)One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the road. I can gethis cloak off more quickly than you can.”“We will see about that,” said the sun. “I will let you try first.”So the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. He blew and blew, but the manonly pulled his cloak more closely around himself.“I give up,” said the wind at last. “I cannot get his cloak off.” Then the sun tried. He shone as hard as he could. The man soon became hot and took off his cloak.
(有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.)(“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.)(因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.)(“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)Little RobertLittle Robert asked his mother for two cents.more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?好孩子小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。“昨天给你的钱干什么了?”“我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”“她是个卖糖果的。”Belling the catlong ago,there was a big cat in the house.He caught many mice while they werestealing food.One day the mice bad a meeting to talk about the way to deal withtheir common enemy.Some said this,andsome said that.At last a young mouse got up,and said that he had a good idea.“We could tie a bell around the neck of the cat.Then when he comes near,we can hearthe sound of the bell,and run away.”Everyone approved of this proposal,but an old wise mouse got up and said,“That is all very well,but who will tie the bell to the cat?”The mice looked at each other,butnobody spoke.给猫挂铃铛很久以前,房子里有只大猫。他抓住了许多偷吃粮食的老鼠。一天,老鼠们开会讨论对付猫的办法。有的说这样,有有的说那样。最后一只小老鼠站起来,说他有一个好办法:我们给猫的脖子上拴一个铃当,当猫走近的时候,我们就可以听到铃声,就可以逃跑了。每个老鼠都同意这个建议,但是一只老老鼠站起来说:那谁去给猫戴上铃当呢?老鼠们你看我,我看你,没人出声了。阅读详情:
范文五:小学二年级英语小故事小学二年级英语小故事第一篇:I'm Tong tong ,summer, I like swimming. In fall, I like flying kites . In winter , I like making a snowman . In spring , I like planting trees.I like singing and dancing . Can I'm 12 years old .There are three people in my family ----my father ,my mother and I .In you tell me , what about you.第二篇:I am Li Kai. I was bron in G1995,that is to say , I am eleven years old this year. I am a pupil from Class3 ,rade 6 in the primary school.Myfavourite persons are teachers.Because they teach us knowledge. Teachers let us understand the world.第三篇:我的英语老师My English TeacherIn my life, Ms. Wang is the most important person to me. Her teaching skills are diverse. In class, she usually uses games and posters. She works hard for us. When other teachers rest, she still keeps working and working. When we are mischievous,第四篇:Save Water 保护水资源Water is very important for us. We must drink water everyday. We can’t live without water. Water is everywhere around us. At home, we use water to wash clothes, to wash dishes, to cook rice, to clean the flat, to have showers, to make drinks, to cleI like Chinese New Year very much. I can meet many many friends in my family. I like them very much. We sit together to have dinner, I like the food, it's very nice.Do you know what is lucky money? It is the money children get from aunt and uncles, grandpa grandma. I've got a lot this year!I love Chinese New Year. I hope you will like it too。阅读详情:
范文六:观金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛有感观金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛有感阳光灿烂的四月,到处是一片欣欣向荣、生机勃勃的景色,金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛也在这美丽的春天拉开了帷幕。4月24、25、26日下午在常胜小学分别举行了四、五、六年级的英语故事比赛。下午一点比赛正式开始,全市32所学校参赛的孩子们依次登场。赛前,各参赛学校都做了非常认真的准备,演出的节目从内容到形式,从剧本编写的剧情设计到演员的演出技巧,从英语语音语调到语言的整体运用都比以往的比赛有了很大程度的提高。比赛中,精美的场景,孩子们天真无邪的童趣,惟妙惟肖的表演,地道流畅的语言表达,让在座的师生得到了一次美好的视听享受。一、可喜之处1、每所学校的老师、学生可谓是全身心地投入。从选择剧本到挑选演员再到节目的编排,大家都付出了努力,每个学校都拿出了自己最优秀的节目。大部分指导教师制作了符合故事情节的课件,有的学校甚至还制作的十分精美的舞台背景,让大家觉得表演更加的生动真实。本次比赛中可爱的孩子们还穿上了惟妙惟肖的服装,凶猛的老虎、调皮的小狐狸、可爱的小猪、美丽的孔雀,,,,一个个活灵活现地出现在舞台上。2、每个节目都充分体现了孩子们团体协作能力,五六个甚至更多的孩子大家齐心协力共同参与。3、多种多样的表演形式也得到了完美展现。孩子们有的跳起了美丽的孔雀舞,有的跳起了欢快的兔子舞,有的唱起了经典的英文歌曲,,,,4、更为可喜的是,有几所学校进行了切合学生生活实际的剧本创作,让孩子从中受到启发。二、可忧之处1、孩子们在表演的过程中虽然说起了流利的英语,但是有的孩子语音还不是那么优美动听,缺乏正宗的“洋腔洋调”。指导老师还是应该注意指导孩子们要多模仿标准的语音语调,让每位参加表演甚至班上的每位学生英语都能说得十分地道。2、孩子们在舞台上表演时,虽然说得流利,但是听起来感觉就像是在背诵课文,“表演”还没能充分体现。3、部分孩子在表演时没有注意面部表情的变化,也许是紧张所致。也有些孩子表演时没有能面对观众,有时台下更多的是看见孩子的背影。4、这次是英语故事比赛,学生在舞台上活动区域比较大,所以基本上都配上了扩音器,但是由于有的调试得不是很好,造成舞台上的一些啸叫,影响表演效果。5、大部分学校的表演剧本太老套了一点,选用了许多“太经典”的剧目,以至于一下午有很多重复的表演,缺乏新意。 “宝剑锋从磨砺出,梅花香自苦寒来”,没有人能随随便便成功,同学们的精彩表演都是由每个人的心血和汗水凝结出来的。也许,孩子们的表演不是最好的,但是这些都是最珍贵的。孩子们上台之前,做了许多次的练习与准备,从读到背,到语气语调练习,表情动作的把握,一步一步走来,并不容易。也许舞台上的他们语音还不够标准,也许舞台上的他们表演还很稚嫩,但是我们应该从内心为他们感动,愿意为每个孩子的成长送上祝福。真的,不必害怕,谁都有不简单的第一次,谁都有需要自己去克服的不容易,大胆走出去,勇敢站上去,终有一天,生活的舞台上,他们是最棒的那一个,他们能做最棒的自己。常胜小学
桑莉阅读详情:
范文七:观金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛有感观金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛有感阳光灿烂的四月,到处是一片欣欣向荣、生机勃勃的景色,金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛也在这美丽的春天拉开了帷幕。4月24、25、26日下午在常胜小学分别举行了四、五、六年级的英语故事比赛。下午一点比赛正式开始,全市32所学校参赛的孩子们依次登场。赛前,各参赛学校都做了非常认真的准备,演出的节目从内容到形式,从剧本编写的剧情设计到演员的演出技巧,从英语语音语调到语言的整体运用都比以往的比赛有了很大程度的提高。比赛中,精美的场景,孩子们天真无邪的童趣,惟妙惟肖的表演,地道流畅的语言表达,让在座的师生得到了一次美好的视听享受。一、可喜之处1、每所学校的老师、学生可谓是全身心地投入。从选择剧本到挑选演员再到节目的编排,大家都付出了努力,每个学校都拿出了自己最优秀的节目。大部分指导教师制作了符合故事情节的课件,有的学校甚至还制作的十分精美的舞台背景,让大家觉得表演更加的生动真实。本次比赛中可爱的孩子们还穿上了惟妙惟肖的服装,凶猛的老虎、调皮的小狐狸、可爱的小猪、美丽的孔雀,,,,一个个活灵活现地出现在舞台上。2、每个节目都充分体现了孩子们团体协作能力,五六个甚至更多的孩子大家齐心协力共同参与。3、多种多样的表演形式也得到了完美展现。孩子们有的跳起了美丽的孔雀舞,有的跳起了欢快的兔子舞,有的唱起了经典的英文歌曲,,,,4、更为可喜的是,有几所学校进行了切合学生生活实际的剧本创作,让孩子从中受到启发。二、可忧之处1、孩子们在表演的过程中虽然说起了流利的英语,但是有的孩子语音还不是那么优美动听,缺乏正宗的“洋腔洋调”。指导老师还是应该注意指导孩子们要多模仿标准的语音语调,让每位参加表演甚至班上的每位学生英语都能说得十分地道。2、孩子们在舞台上表演时,虽然说得流利,但是听起来感觉就像是在背诵课文,“表演”还没能充分体现。3、部分孩子在表演时没有注意面部表情的变化,也许是紧张所致。也有些孩子表演时没有能面对观众,有时台下更多的是看见孩子的背影。4、这次是英语故事比赛,学生在舞台上活动区域比较大,所以基本上都配上了扩音器,但是由于有的调试得不是很好,造成舞台上的一些啸叫,影响表演效果。5、大部分学校的表演剧本太老套了一点,选用了许多“太经典”的剧目,以至于一下午有很多重复的表演,缺乏新意。 “宝剑锋从磨砺出,梅花香自苦寒来”,没有人能随随便便成功,同学们的精彩表演都是由每个人的心血和汗水凝结出来的。也许,孩子们的表演不是最好的,但是这些都是最珍贵的。孩子们上台之前,做了许多次的练习与准备,从读到背,到语气语调练习,表情动作的把握,一步一步走来,并不容易。也许舞台上的他们语音还不够标准,也许舞台上的他们表演还很稚嫩,但是我们应该从内心为他们感动,愿意为每个孩子的成长送上祝福。真的,不必害怕,谁都有不简单的第一次,谁都有需要自己去克服的不容易,大胆走出去,勇敢站上去,终有一天,生活的舞台上,他们是最棒的那一个,他们能做最棒的自己。常胜小学
桑莉阅读详情:
范文八:观金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛有感观金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛有感阳光灿烂的四月,到处是一片欣欣向荣、生机勃勃的景色,金坛市小学英语四~六年级英语故事比赛也在这美丽的春天拉开了帷幕。4月24、25、26日下午在常胜小学分别举行了四、五、六年级的英语故事比赛。下午一点比赛正式开始,全市32所学校参赛的孩子们依次登场。赛前,各参赛学校都做了非常认真的准备,演出的节目从内容到形式,从剧本编写的剧情设计到演员的演出技巧,从英语语音语调到语言的整体运用都比以往的比赛有了很大程度的提高。比赛中,精美的场景,孩子们天真无邪的童趣,惟妙惟肖的表演,地道流畅的语言表达,让在座的师生得到了一次美好的视听享受。一、可喜之处1、每所学校的老师、学生可谓是全身心地投入。从选择剧本到挑选演员再到节目的编排,大家都付出了努力,每个学校都拿出了自己最优秀的节目。大部分指导教师制作了符合故事情节的课件,有的学校甚至还制作的十分精美的舞台背景,让大家觉得表演更加的生动真实。本次比赛中可爱的孩子们还穿上了惟妙惟肖的服装,凶猛的老虎、调皮的小狐狸、可爱的小猪、美丽的孔雀……一个个活灵活现地出现在舞台上。2、每个节目都充分体现了孩子们团体协作能力,五六个甚至更多的孩子大家齐心协力共同参与。3、多种多样的表演形式也得到了完美展现。孩子们有的跳起了美丽的孔雀舞,有的跳起了欢快的兔子舞,有的唱起了经典的英文歌曲……4、更为可喜的是,有几所学校进行了切合学生生活实际的剧本创作,让孩子从中受到启发。二、可忧之处1、孩子们在表演的过程中虽然说起了流利的英语,但是有的孩子语音还不是那么优美动听,缺乏正宗的“洋腔洋调”。指导老师还是应该注意指导孩子们要多模仿标准的语音语调,让每位参加表演甚至班上的每位学生英语都能说得十分地道。2、孩子们在舞台上表演时,虽然说得流利,但是听起来感觉就像是在背诵课文,“表演”还没能充分体现。3、部分孩子在表演时没有注意面部表情的变化,也许是紧张所致。也有些孩子表演时没有能面对观众,有时台下更多的是看见孩子的背影。4、这次是英语故事比赛,学生在舞台上活动区域比较大,所以基本上都配上了扩音器,但是由于有的调试得不是很好,造成舞台上的一些啸叫,影响表演效果。5、大部分学校的表演剧本太老套了一点,选用了许多“太经典”的剧目,以至于一下午有很多重复的表演,缺乏新意。 “宝剑锋从磨砺出,梅花香自苦寒来”,没有人能随随便便成功,同学们的精彩表演都是由每个人的心血和汗水凝结出来的。也许,孩子们的表演不是最好的,但是这些都是最珍贵的。孩子们上台之前,做了许多次的练习与准备,从读到背,到语气语调练习,表情动作的把握,一步一步走来,并不容易。也许舞台上的他们语音还不够标准,也许舞台上的他们表演还很稚嫩,但是我们应该从内心为他们感动,愿意为每个孩子的成长送上祝福。真的,不必害怕,谁都有不简单的第一次,谁都有需要自己去克服的不容易,大胆走出去,勇敢站上去,终有一天,生活的舞台上,他们是最棒的那一个,他们能做最棒的自己。常胜小学桑莉阅读详情:
范文九:英语小故事四则小学生英语故事四则One day, a teacher took his pupils to a chicken farm to pay a visit. When they came near the incubator, chick just got out of its egg shell.一天,老师带学生到养鸡场参观,当他们走近孵化器时,刚好一只小鸡破壳而出。"It's wonderful to see a little thing come out from the egg shell, isn't it?" the teacher said.“看见一个小生命从蛋壳里出来,岂不是很奇妙的吗?”老师说。"Yes, sir." said one of the boys, " but it would be more wonderful if we knew how a chick gets in to its eggs hell before hand."“是的,老师。”一个男学生说,“可是,如果我们知道它是怎样事先钻进蛋壳里的那就更奇妙了。”㈡I'm Trying to Stop It"Boy, why have you got cotton-wool in your ear? Is it infected?""No, sir, but you said yesterday that everything you told me went in one ear and out the other , so I am trying to stop it."“孩子,你为什么用棉花塞住耳朵?它感染了吗?”“没有,老师。可是你昨天说你告诉我的知识都是一个耳朵里进,一个耳朵里出,所以我要把它堵在里面。”㈢“I'm sorry ,Madam ,but I shall have to charge you twenty dollars for pulling your boy's tooth .” “Twenty d ollars! Why ,I understand you to say that you charged only four dollars for such work!” “Yes ,but this youngster yelled so terribly that he scared four other patients out of the office .” “对不起,夫人,为您孩子拔牙我要收取20美元。”“20美元!为什么?不是说好只要4美元。”“是的,但是你的孩子大喊大叫,把另外四个病人吓跑了。”㈣Teacher:We all know that beat causes an object to expand an cold cauese it to contract. Now,can anyone give me a good example?John:Well ,in the summer the days are long,and in the winter the days are short.老师:我们都知道热胀冷缩的道理。现在,谁给我举个例子?约翰:嗯,在夏天天都长,在冬天天都短。阅读详情:
范文十:三年级英语小故事篇一:三年级英语小故事三年级英语小故事-倒霉的猴子one day,a monkey drove his car near a lake.sudden,he saw a tiger under a tree.the tiger sawhim,too.the tiger ran very fast at the monkey.the monkey was very afraid and he and his car fell into the lake.the monkey couldnt swim and he shouted.a rabbit came and he jumped into the lake.the rabbit swam to the monkey but did not help him.both of them shouted for help.luckily,a giraffe came along.he was very tall.he helped the rabbit and the monkey.一天, 猴子驾驶了他的汽车在湖附近, 他看见一只老虎在树下.老虎也看见了他.老虎跑向猴子.猴子非常地害怕并且他和他的汽车掉进了湖里.猴子不会 游泳并且他喊.兔子来了并且他跳入湖中. 兔子游向他但不能帮助他.both 他们都喊救命.很幸运, 长颈鹿来了.他很高.它帮助了兔子和猴子。篇二:适合小学生讲的英语小故事the raven and the swan乌鸦和天鹅a raven saw a swan and desired to secure for himself the same beautiful plumage. supposing that the swans splendid white color arose from his washing in the water in which he swam, the raven left the altars in the neighborhood where he picked up his living, and took up residence in the lakes and pools. but cleansing his feathers as often as he would, he could not change their color, while through want of food he perished.change of habit cannot alter nature.乌鸦非常羡慕天鹅洁白的羽毛。他猜想天鹅一定是经常洗澡,羽毛才变得如此洁白无 瑕。于是,他毅然离开了他赖以生存的祭坛,来到江湖边。他天天洗刷自己的羽毛,不但一 点都没洗白,反而因缺少食物饥饿而死。这故事是说,人的本性不会随着生活方式的改变而改变。the goat and the goatherd 山羊与牧羊人a goatherd had sought to bring back a stray goat to his flock. he whistled and soun the straggler paid no attention to the summons. at last the goatherd threw a stone, and breaking its horn, begged the goat not to tell his master. the goat replied, why, you silly fellow, the horn will speak though i be silent. do not attempt to hide things which cannot be hid.很多山羊被牧羊人赶到羊圈里。有一只山羊不知在吃什么好东西,单独落在后面。牧羊 人拿起一块石头扔了过去,正巧打断了山羊的一只角。牧羊人吓得请求山羊不要告诉主人, 山羊说:“即使我不说,又怎能隐瞒下去呢?我的角已断了,这是十分明显的事实。”
这故事说明,明显的罪状是无法隐瞒的。the wolf and the lamb 狼与小羊wolf, meeting with a lamb astray from the fold, resolved not to lay violent hands on him, but to find some plea to justify to the lamb the wolfs right to eat him. he thus addressed him:sirrah, last year you grossly insulted me. indeed, bleated thelamb in a mournful tone of voice, i was not then born. then said the wolf , you feed in my pasture. no, good sir, replied the lamb, i have not yet tasted grass. again said the wolf, you drink of my well. no, exclaimed the lamb, i never yet drank water, for as yet my mothers milk is both food and drink to me. upon which the wolf seized him and ate him up, saying, well! i wont remain supperless, even though you refute everyone of my imputations.the tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.一只小羊在河边喝水,狼见到后,便想找一个名正言顺的借口吃掉他。于是他跑到上游,恶狠狠地说小羊把河水搅浑浊了,使他喝不到清水。小羊回答说,他仅仅站在河边喝水,并且又在下游,根本不可能把上游的水搅浑。狼见此计不成,又说道:“我父亲去年被你骂过。”小羊说,那时他还没有出生。狼对他说:“不管你怎样辩解,反正我不会放过 你。”
这说明,对恶人做任何正当的辩解也是无效的。the bat and the weasels蝙蝠与黄鼠狼a bat who fell upon the ground and was caught by a weasel pleaded to be spared his life. the weasel refused, saying that he was by nature the enemy of all birds. the bat assured him that he was not a bird, but a mouse, and thus was set free. shortly afterwards the bat again fell to the ground and was caught by another weasel, whom he likewise entreated not to eat him. the weasel said that he had a special hostility to mice. the bat assured him that he was not a mouse, but a bat, and thus a second time escaped.it is wise to turn circumstances to good account.蝙蝠掉落在地上,被黄鼠狼叼去,他请求饶命。黄鼠狼说绝不会放过他,自己生来痛恨鸟类。蝙蝠说他是老鼠,不是鸟,便被放了。后来蝙蝠又掉落了下来,被另一只黄鼠狼叼住,他再三请求不要吃他。这只黄鼠狼说他恨一切鼠类。蝙蝠改口说自己是鸟类,并非老 鼠,又被放了。这样,蝙蝠两次改变了自己的名字,终于死里逃生。这故事说明,我们遇事要随机应变方能避免危险。the house of 1000 mirrors千镜之屋in this same village, another little dog, who was not quite as happy as the first one, decided to visit the house. he slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door. when he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him, he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him. as he left, he thought to himself, that is a horrible place, and i will never go back there again.all the faces in the world are mirrors. what kind of reflections do you see in the faces of the people you meet?giving the seeding a handlong long ago, in ancient china, there lived a farmer .he was worried about his seeding growing too slowly .one day ,he went to the farmland and pulled up the seeding one by one .when he returned home ,he was very exhausted.i am tired out today,”he said to his family ,i helped the seeding to grow.his son was surprised . he hurried to the fields to see what had happened .it turned out that all the seeding had shriveled up.拔苗助长从前,有一个农民总是担心自己种的秧苗长得太慢。一天,他到田里把秧苗一个一个地拔了起来,当他回到家时,十分兴奋,“我今天很累,”他对家人说到,“我再帮秧苗长大。”他的儿子很奇怪就跑去田里看到地发生了什么。一看所有的秧苗都枯萎了。the rabbit and the tortoisein the animals sports game,a rabbit and a tortoise both joined a long-distance race.every other animal thought of course the winner would be the rabbit,the rabbit thought so too.when the race just began,the rabbit ran fast like a flying arrow,without minutes,disappeared in distance.however,the tortoise seemed not to movemuch.when the rabbit looked back and saw nothing,he thought the tortoise would never catch up in any case,why not sleep for a while?he did so.while the rabbit was sleeping the tortoise didnt relax any more,he move little by little,at last won the race actually.the little uglily duckno one knew why there was a more egg in the ducks nest.when other small ducks came out from eggs the one kept still.at last,an uglily little duck came out,but it looked rather different,with different color,different body.so other small ducks kicked him out of the team and always laught at him,calling him uglily duck.whats more,other animal didnt like him either,they all baited the little uglily duck.finally the little uglily duck left his nest,strayed lonely.once he saw the beautiful swansflying in the sky,how he wished that he could be that beautiful.day after day,the little uglily grew up.once he came to a swag to drink,what he saw in the water shocked him,who was it?it was as beautiful as the swans he had saw.oh,it was the little uglily duck himself,actually he was a beautiful swan,he flied into the sky and joined his real friends.piccolaonce there lived in france a little girl named piccola. when she was very young, her father died, and her mother was very, very poor.in the night a little bird with a broken wing fell down the chimney and hopped into one of the shoes. very early in the morning piccola woke up. she jumped out of bed and ran to look into her shoes.there she saw the little bird in one of the shoes. she picked up the shoe and ran to show her christmas present to her mother. she said, santa claus did not forget me, mamma.one day a fox said to himself ,i am hungry.let me see what i can find to eat . the fox looked up and down for something to eat .after a moment he came to a wall .the wall was very high .the fox stopped at the bottom of the wall and looked up .at the top of the wall ,he saw some beautiful grapes .then he started to jump up to get the grapes ,but he couldnt get them .the wall was too high for him .finally the fox went away and said ,i dont want to eat those grapes.they are green .i dont think they are good to eat.the wind and the sunone day the wind said to the sun, “look at that man walking along the road. i can get his cloak off more quickly than you can.”有一天风对太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我能比你更快地让他把披风脱下来。” “we will see about that,” said the sun. “i will let you try first.” “我们等着瞧吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试。”so the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. he blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself.因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.“i quit,” said the wind at last. “i cannot get his cloak off.” then the sun tried. he shone as hard as he could. the man soon became hot and took off his cloak. soon afterwards,he was so hot that he took off all his clothes and jumped into the river immediately.“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了。不久,他实在是太热了,以至于他立即脱光了衣服,跳进了河里。one hot summer day a fox was walking through an orchard. he stopped before a bunch of grapes. they were ripe and juicy.im just feeling thirsty, he thought. so he backed up a few paces, got a running start, jumped up, but could not reach the grapes.篇三:小学三年级英语小故事小学三年级英语小故事the thirsty pigeon口渴的鸽子a pigeon, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard. not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly. having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders.
zeal should not outrun discretion.有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去, 不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。
风和太阳(the wind and the sun)one day the wind said to the sun, “look at that man walking along the road. i can gethis cloak off more quickly than you can.”“we will see about that,” said the sun. “i will let you try first.”so the wind tried to make the man take off his cloak. he blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around himself.“i give up,” said the wind at last. “i cannot get his cloak off.” then the sun tried. he shone as hard as he could. the man soon became hot and took off his cloak.
(有一天风跟太阳说: “看看那个沿着路上走的人.我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来.)(“我们等着看吧,”太阳说, “我让你先试.)(因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来.他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧.)(“我放弃了,”风最后说, “我无法让他把披风脱下来.”然后由太阳试试看.他尽可能地晒他.不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了.)little robertlittle robert asked his mother for two cents.what did you do with the money i gave you yesterday?i gave it to a poor old woman, he answered.youre a good boy, said the mother proudly. here are two centsmore. but why are you so interested in the old woman?she is the one who sells the candy.好孩子小罗伯特向妈妈要两分钱。“昨天给你的钱干什么了?”“我给了一个可怜的老太婆,”他回答说。 “你真是个好孩子,”妈妈骄傲地说。“再给你两分钱。可你为什么对那位老太太那么感兴趣呢?”“她是个卖糖果的。”belling the catlong ago,there was a big cat in the house.he caught many mice while they were stealing food.one day the mice bad a meeting to talk about the way to deal withat last a young mouse got up,and said that he had a good idea.the sound of the bell,and run away.”everyone approved of this proposal,but an old wise mouse got up and said,“that is all very well,but who will tie the bell to the cat?”the mice looked at each other,but nobody spoke.给猫挂铃铛很久以前,房子里有只大猫。他抓住了许多偷吃粮食的老鼠。一天,老鼠们开会讨论对付猫的办法。有的说这样,有有的说那样。最后一只小老鼠站起来,说他有一个好办法:我们给猫的脖子上拴一个铃当,当猫走近的时候,我们就可以听到铃声,就可以逃跑了。每个老鼠都同意这个建议,但是一只老老鼠站起来说:那谁去给猫戴上铃当呢?老鼠们你看 我,我看你,没人出声了。阅读详情:}

我要回帖

更多关于 适合一年级听的故事 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信