想怎样提高行测做题速度英语的分数做题多就行吗

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
想提高英语的分数做题多就行吗?我指的是阅读理解和完形填空
irnxewzx785
多做题是行之有效的办法,但关键是每次做完之后要认真总结.总结、总结、再总结.对于应试考题来说,出题是有规律的.这样事半功倍,反而可以节省相当的时间.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中考状元心得之英语多做练习可提高做题速度与质量_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考状元心得之英语多做练习可提高做题速度与质量
上传于||文档简介
&&中考状元心得之英语多做练习可提高做题速度与质量 .doc
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢我在高中的时候英语成绩就不是很理想,一直在寻找适合自己的学习方法,来提高自己的成绩,在高等考试中,我的英语成绩也不是很好,所以在大学我希望找到更好的方法去学习和提高,我觉得学习英语最难的就是背单词,一些单词背完就会忘,而我们也面临着非常多的单词,其次就是语法,有一些语法不太理解,只能去硬背,所以做题不能完全做对.) 的翻译是:I in high school of when English results on is not is ideal, has been in looking for for own of learning method, to improve own of results, in high examination in the, I of English results also is not is good, so in University I hope found better of method to learning and improve, I think learning E 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我在高中的时候英语成绩就不是很理想,一直在寻找适合自己的学习方法,来提高自己的成绩,在高等考试中,我的英语成绩也不是很好,所以在大学我希望找到更好的方法去学习和提高,我觉得学习英语最难的就是背单词,一些单词背完就会忘,而我们也面临着非常多的单词,其次就是语法,有一些语法不太理解,只能去硬背,所以做题不能完全做对.)
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I was in high school English is not very satisfactory results, has been searching for their own learning, to improve their performance in higher exam, my English is not very good results, so I hope to find a better university methods to learn and improve, I feel that learning English is the most dif
I in high school of when English results on is not is ideal, has been in looking for for own of learning method, to improve own of results, in high examination in the, I of English results also is not is good, so in University I hope found better of method to learning and improve, I think learning E
I am in high school, of the time when it is not very good English, have been looking for suitable for their own learning approaches to improve their own performance, and high test scores in English, I was not very good, so I hope the University to find better ways to learn and improve, and I feel th
I in high school's time English result am not very ideal, in seeks continuously suits own study method, enhances own result, in the higher test, my English result is not very good, t
相关内容&aVery long time not your news
& a一段感情,来之不易,舍不得,就只能伤自己 Section of sentiments, hard-won, does not give up, only can injury own & aConvaincus que vous, vous pouvez Convaincus que vous, vous pouvez & a这时,我遇见了一个美国女孩 By now, my met an American girl & aThanks for my best friend in my life 感谢我的最好的朋友在我的生活中 & ashop lacombe 正在翻译,请等待...
& a知道吗,我很担心 Weiss, ich sich sorgte sehr viel & achildren should be allowde to make theit own decisions 正在翻译,请等待...
& a叶子的离开,是风的追求,还是树的不挽留? Leaf's departure, is the wind pursue, the tree does not detain? & a你在周四之前把平面和粗略的立面画完 Вы перед четвергом рисуете плоскость и sketchy вертикальную поверхность & aNos.of Bales Nos.of大包 & aAuricular palpation 耳触诊 & a我喜欢的颜色是蓝色,因为它看起来干净让人心情放松,我喜欢听歌和看书,特别是一边看着自己喜欢的书一边听着自己听不懂的歌,这让我觉得生活真是太美好了
& a据估计,目前中国有4亿手机用户中,一半人个人隐私受到威胁。 According to the estimate, China has in at present 400,000,000 handset users, a half human of individual privacy is threaten. & a我学会了一些简单的英语口语和语法 I have learned some simple English spoken language and the grammar & asomeday l’m gonna figuer it out maybe tonight 某天出去figuer的l’ m它可能今晚 & aVirtual visualization of traffic noise impact in geospatial platform 交通噪声冲击的真正形象化在geospatial平台 & aLearning History is the Only place in Hilton Worldwide University you will see lesson completions for content taken through the course (3327 SkillSoft Courses). It can take up to 24 hours for courses to display as complete in your Learning History.
& aI live alone, no one took care of me 我居住单独,没人照顾我 & aroofing 屋顶 & a广东省深圳市福田区福荣路金域蓝湾4栋1905室 Guangdong Province Shenzhen Fukuda area luck Rong Lujin territory blue bay 4 1905 room & ait’s also not easy to get dimensions from the existing run-out. 从现有的溢流得到维度也是不容易的。 & afabrique.enchine fabrique.enchine & asubjected to its General Conditions printed overleaf 服从到它的背面打印的普通保险条款 & aThese valves will be electrically operated. 这些阀门将电子被管理。 & aDirections:
Write a paragraph of a general point supported by examples on the following topic which has been given details that you can use. 方向: 写例子支持的一般点的段在提供了细节您能使用的以下题目。 & aExample 1: music with a clear rhythm
& aExample 3: beautiful lyrics
& a我在高中的时候英语成绩就不是很理想,一直在寻找适合自己的学习方法,来提高自己的成绩,在高等考试中,我的英语成绩也不是很好,所以在大学我希望找到更好的方法去学习和提高,我觉得学习英语最难的就是背单词,一些单词背完就会忘,而我们也面临着非常多的单词,其次就是语法,有一些语法不太理解,只能去硬背,所以做题不能完全做对.) I in high school's time English result am not very ideal, in seeks continuously suits own study method, enhances own result, in the higher test, my English result is not very good, t &}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何提高做题速度 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信