请问这段英文视频说的是什么,没有多少句话,如果有人能全翻译一下,我感激不尽 百里。

谁能帮帮我?翻译一下以下文章,感激不尽!
现在有一篇文章,是朋友写得,他说能看懂的话很有趣,也对学英语有很大的帮助的.可是我一直都不懂是什么意思,这些时间看到我们版块里有很多海外人士和很多能者,希望能帮帮我翻译一下,在下感激不尽!麻烦了!CONDITIONAL SENTENCESAs the name suggests, conditional sentences are those that describe a condition and a result that follows. In theory, they may seem a little abstract, but in truth, they are very common in daily conversations.We may use them for real-life situations, as in: "If you work hard, you succeed.""If you work hard, you will get that promotion."Or use them to describe unreal or imaginary situations:??"If I were rich, I would buy a house on the Bahamas."(but I am not rich.)??"If you had listened to my advice then, you would have been rich now."(but you did not listen)For real situations we use the ZERO and FIRST CONDITIONALS:ZERO CONDITIONAL:??- to describe a general, real situation to say what always or usually happens ??- use the present tense in both the condition and the result-clause:??"If you work hard, you succeed."??"If it rains, we stay at home."??"If he is sick, his sister hands in his assignments."??FIRST CONDITIONAL:??- to talk about a probable or certain outcome in the future, or something we believe will happen if the co??- use the present tense in the condition clause and future tense in the result clause:??"If you work hard, you will get that promotion."??"If it rains tomorrow, we will not go on a picnic."??"If he is still sick next week, his sister will hand in his assignment."For unreal situations, we use the SECOND and THIRD CONDITIONALS:??
SECOND CONDTITIONAL:??- (1) to give advice
(2) to talk about what would happen in a situation which is not??- use the past simple in the condition clause and would/could/should/might+infinitive in the result-clause:??&If I were you, I wouldn’t disturb him& ??&If we waited a little longer, we could meet the manager.&??&If Mary knew about it, she would tell me.&??&If you asked my brother, he would help you.&??THIRD CONDITIONAL:??- to talk about what would have happened in a situation which was not ??- use the past perfect in the conditional clause and would have/ could have /might have +past participle in the result-clause:??&If you had woken up early, you wouldn’t have missed your flight.&??&If he had studied harder, he would have passed his exams.&??&If she had known, she would have told you.&OTHER WORDS WE CAN USE INSTEAD OF &IF&??WHEN??&When you get there, you will see her.&??&I will come when you call me.&??SHOULD??&Should you be unable to answer your calls, we will take your messages.&??&Should you require additional information, do not hesitate to phone us.&??UNLESS = if...not??&Unless you work hard, you can’t succeed.&??&Unless she leaves now, she’ll be late for the meeting.&??&Unless you gave him the facts, he couldn’t know.& ??&Unless they had seen her, they wouldn’t have been so angry.&??PROVIDED (THAT)??&Provided (that) you know what you want, you can always find a way to get it.&??&Provided (that) he passes the test, he will qualify for the finals.&??&Provided (that) she listened, she could hear the bells.&??&Provided (that) he had had the money, he would have bought it.&??SUPPOSING (THAT)??&Supposing (that) she comes to the party, what will you do?&??&Supposing (that) she won from the lottery, would she lend you any money?&??&Supposing (that) at she ahd seen you there, what would you have done?&??&Supposing (that) he asked you for a loan, what would you say?&
Notes:??(1)??In the second conditional, it is natural to use ’were’ in stead of ’was’ for all persons, similarly to what we do in other unreal past structures, such as the wish-clauses (I wish I were rich.)??&If I were you, ...&??&If he were ... , ... &??(2) ??The if-clause/condition, can always come after the result-clause.??&Things change when you grow up.&??&He will be promoted if he keeps working so hard.&??&We would call them if they showed an interest.&??&I wouldn’t have done it if you had warned me.&??--& Observe that in such sentences the clauses are not separated by a comma.??--& The should-clause does not normally come after the result-clause!??(Do not hesitate to call us should you require additional information.)??(3)??In the second and third conditionals, we can omit the word ’if’ in the condition-clause and in that case we should invert the subject with the verb as we do in an interrogative sentence:??If I were you, I would call her. --------& Were I you, I would call her.??If I had known, I wouldn’t have done it. ---------& Had I known, I wouldn’t have done it.??--& In these cases, the result clause cannot come before the conditional clause.??(I wouldn’t have done it had I known.)??(I would call her were I you.)
这字认识我,可我不认识它。:(
呵呵,我只认识I LOVE YOU 其它的我也就不认识了。
我想,小美可以翻译此文。
这是介绍英语语法的吧.
各位好,谁能帮我翻译出来呢?沉香啊,小美肯定能翻译得了的,可是她这些时间很少出现了,应该是很忙吧?情系内园兄,您能说说出一二来吗?拜托了!\海口淘宝网,呵呵,您也只懂得&I LOVE YOU&啊!首长,那些字,哦应该说是字母我也都认识,但组合起来就不知道是什么东东啦!谁能帮帮我呀?等待中......
有条件判刑,有趣吗?我觉的一点都没趣,很枯燥
条件句就如名字所说,条件句就是那些描述一个条件后面跟着一个结果.在理论上看似是有些抽象,但实际他们是普通的日常对话.我们可以把他们当作真实生活的情况,如:&如果你努力工作,你就成功.&&如果你工作努力,你会得到提升&或者用它们来描述不真实的或者想象的情况:如果我富有,我会在BAHAMAS买一栋HOUSE.(但我并不富有)&如果那时候听了我的建议,你现在已经很有钱了.(然而你没有听)我们用ZERO和FIRST条件在我们现实情况中:ZERO条件:-描述一个普通的,真实情况来说明一些经常或者一直发生在给定的情形中.-在条件句与结果从句中用用现在时态&如果你努力工作,你就成功&&如果天下雨,我们就呆在家里&&如果他病拉 ,他姐姐会帮他交作业&FIRST条件:-说明关于一种将来可能或者特定的结果,或者我们相信如果条件允许会发生的事情.-在条件句中用现在时态和在结果从句中用将来时态:&如果你努力工作,你会得到提升&&如果天下雨,我们就不野餐了&&如果他下周还病,他姐姐会帮他交作业&在不真实情况中,我们用SECOND和THIRD条件
SECOND条件:-(1)给予意见或者做建议.(2)说明关于要发生但不是现在的的情形.-条件从句中用一般过去时态和would/could/should/might+动词原形在结果从句里面:&如果我是你,我不会打搅他&&如果我们再多等一会,我们会见到经理.&&如果MARY知道的话,会告诉我的&&如果你请求我兄弟帮忙,他会帮你的&THIRD条件:关于本应该发生的但过去并没有发生;条件中用过去完成,和用would have/could have/might have+过去分词在结果从句里面.&如果你早醒点,你就不会错过航班&&如果他更加努力点,他会通过考试&&如果她已经知道的话,她会告诉你的&其他一些词语可以代替&IF&WHEN&当你到那,你会看到她&&当你CALL我,我会来的&SHOULD如果你不能接电话,我们会帮你接留言.如果你要求额外的信息,别犹豫打电话给我们.UNLESS&除非你工作努力,要不你不会成功&&除非她现在走,要不她开会要会迟到&&除非你告诉他事实,要不他是不会知道的&&除非他们已经看到她了,要不他们也不会这么的生气&PROVIDED(THAT)=假如;以....为条件假如你知道你想要什么,你总能找到得到的方法&假如他通过测试,他就有资格靠期末考试&&假如她 ,她会听到铃声.&&假如他有钱,他会买它&SUPPOSING(THAT)假定,想象,猜想&假定她参加宴会,你会怎么做?&假定她赢了彩票,她会借给你钱吗?&假定她已经看见你在那里,你会怎么做?&假定她向你借钱,你会怎么说?
这是英语的条件句的语法学习呀,还包含了虚拟语态等等很多在里面的呀,应该是很简单的.前面两部分,有时间再翻第三部分把.
哇 会外国话的哦
注释:(1)在第二中情况,很自然用”WERE”代替”WAS”来用对所有的人,累似于不真实的过去结构,象wish从句(我希望我富有)“如果我是你….”&如果他是……&(2)IF条件从句总是紧跟结果从句后面.&当你长大了事情会发生变化的&&我们会CALL他们如果他们有兴趣的话&&我是不会做的如果你早已经警告我.&----&注意到在这样的句子里,从句是不会被逗号分开的.----&should 从句不会很正规在结果从句后面.(别犹豫去CALL我们,如果你需要更多的信息)(3)在第二和第三条件中:我们可以在条件句里省略&IF&,这中情况,我们要把主语和胃语动词颠倒过来就象我们用的疑问句一样.If I were you, I would call her. --------& Were I you, I would call her.If I had known, I wouldn’t have done it. ---------& Had I known, I wouldn’t have done it.----&在这样的情况里,结果从句不能先于条件从句.如:(I wouldn’t have done it had I known.)(I would call her were I you.)是不对的.应该是:(Had I known,I wouldn’t have done it.)(Were I you,I would call her.)我来补充下:象最后这里,如果条件从句里面是否定的话,不能用省略格式,如:Hadn’t I known,I wouldn’t have done it.是不对的.应该是:Had not I known,I wouldn’t have done it.
好了,不玩了,吃饭去!
好了,不看了,睡觉去!你过纽约时间,我过北京时间。
啊,原来是学习英语的语法啊,怪不得说我要是看得懂会对学习英语有帮助的,原来是这样啊!感谢&椰子情怀&版友!非常的感谢.作者:椰子情怀
回复日期: 01:23:00 好了,不玩了,吃饭去!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------你发表的时候是北京时间25日的凌晨1:23.你去吃饭,当时你们那里的时间是多少呢?真想知道!
港湾大哥啊,我那西是豆芽府哦多,那西是西做炒好吃,不识西做翻译.
“椰子情怀”真够义气!很庆幸版内有您这位“翻译家”!希望您永远支持文昌版!
送给“椰子情怀”
我晕倒~你可以直接整篇下来用翻译软件,那个又对又快~
大家还在看}

我要回帖

更多关于 感激不尽 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信