初中英语在线学习 初中

发表日期:
Whenever I see the information about beauty contest, a named is always mentioned, that is Audrey Hepburn. ...
发表日期:
Today, a lot of children are in favor of fast food, such as KFC. These fried food smells so good and makes them watering. As they eat rubbish food for a long time, it is easy to lose nutrition and get the problem of overweight. ...
发表日期:
In America, there is a girl who once was called the most ugly person in the world, because she was very thin and her bones could be seen clearly....
发表日期:
Last night, my parents told me that they would go to have dinner with friends, so they wouldn&t stay at home and let me to buy something to eat by myself....
发表日期:
Li Ming is my classmate, he is always the best student in my class. The teachers speak highly of him all the time. I wondered how he can do so well, so I talked to him. He told me that he kept reading books every hour a day, if he was busy, he would do it before sleeping....
发表日期:
Many students don&t like their canteens in the schools, because they are less of features and taste not really good. In order to change this situation, our school chefs decided to make some changes, they put forward some new type of food, which attracted many students to eat....
发表日期:
When I was in primary school, my mother sent me to learn ballet, like other mothers, she hoped me to act like a princess, but I was not interested in dancing, ...
发表日期:
Most people have thought about the question of what will they do if tomorrow were the last day for them. Some parents said they wanted to travel to the place they had always wanted, or they just spent the day together,...
发表日期:
Recently, there were a lot of mice running in and out of my house at night, so we bought the drug to poison the mice. Two days later, my mother found two dead mice in the corner of the house, I was so scared, it was so disgusting and I refused to see the bodies....
发表日期:
People will make a lot of friends during their lifetime, the more friends they make, the more capable they are. Some young people are proud of having many friends, but only the true friends deserve us to care about. ...
发表日期:
In English, the word about color can reflect different emotions. Blue and grey mean bad mood and red means vitality. A new research found that people are easily affected by the products that are in colors. For example, when students see the red color in the blackboard, they feel not eased. ...
发表日期:
A popular activity that proposed by the famous actress Emma Waston had responsed by a lot of people. Emma Waston left the books in London subway and the people who picked up them were lucky guys....
发表日期:
Most people are looking forward to the retired life, they have a lot of plans, such as travel around the world or do something they have never done before. But for some old and retired persons, who have lose their wife or husband, feel lonely all the time....
发表日期:
There is a story that an old woman always feels unhappy, because when the sun comes out, she worries about her daughter&s business, because the girl sells umbrella....
12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667686970
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
模块内容加载中...
this.p={b:2,cv:'http://b.bst.126.net/newpage/images/album/cover75.gif'};
{if ps<0} {if ps==-1}博主相册被封禁,您无法查看!{else}博主尚未激活相册,您暂时无法查看!{/if} {elseif !ha} 目前没有相片! {elseif al.length<=0}
暂时无法加载相册数据,请稍后再试!
停止 上一个 下一个 相册列表
{if defined('al')&&al.length>0} {list al as x}
${x.name|escape} ${x.count|default:0}张相片 ${x.t|format:'MM-dd HH:mm'}
{/list} {/if}
模块内容加载中...
this.p={b:2,c:'58238',r:'http://b.bst.126.net/common/weather/'};
{if defined('w')} ${w.province}{if w.province!=w.cityName},${w.cityName}{/if}
{var ne = w.weatherFromCode!=w.weatherToCode}
{if ne}{/if}
今:${w.temperatureLow}℃~${w.temperatureHigh}℃
{var ne = w.weatherFromCode48!=w.weatherToCode48}
{if ne}{/if}
明:${w.temperatureLow48}℃~${w.temperatureHigh48}℃
{else} 天气服务器当前不可用! {/if}
模块内容加载中...
this.p={b:2,maxb:5,maxp:6}
{if !defined('b')} 日志更新列表加载中... {elseif !b.length} 没有日志更新! {else} {list b as x}&#183;{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('p')} 相片更新列表加载中... {elseif !p.length} 没有相片更新! {else} {list p as x}{/list} {/if}
{list 0..6 as x}${dv[x]}{/list} {list 1..6 as x}{list 1..7 as y}{/list}{/list}
{list df..dt as x}{/list}
姓名 班级 分数
1.surprised 2.decide 3.
1.engineer 2.information 3.
1.modern 2.celebrate
It结构 1.He thinks it is important for him to spend some time on his hobbies. (2-2) 2.He knows it is important to change an unhealthy diet. (3-2)
1.我经常看到妈妈在家熨衣服。 2.我发现他的卧室一团糟。 3.
朗读文章 对应单元 话题简述 对应单元
& 重点单词: 1.&&&&&&&& dialogue
2.&&&&&&&& Asian
英语参考答案&&&&&
9A U1~U5基础题归纳 单词:
1.&&&&&&&& grammar 语法
Welcome 1. 你在想什么?(on your mind) 2. 我喜欢通过互联网了解世界。(through) 3. 你一点击鼠标,就有大量的信息(出现)。
数据列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,s:10,a:false};
{if !defined('ml')||!ml.length} 专辑 ${an|escape} 没有音乐! {else} {list ml as x}{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('ll')||!ll.length} 网易博客音乐盒 {else} {list ll as x}${x.v|default:'&'}{/list} {/if}
{if !defined('al')||!al.length} 没有专辑! {else} {list al as x}{/list} {/if}
日志分类列表加载中...
this.p={b:2};
{if defined('c')&&c.length>0} {list c as x}{/list} {else} 没有日志分类 {/if}
数据加载中...
& 每个人都是一座山,世上最难攀越的山其实是自己。 往上走,即便一小步,也有新高度。 &
最后登录加载中...
this.p={b:2,ua:42, ub:'http://img.bimg.126.net/photo/a0Vqb8LCrfF0xlNbG7sWCw==/028422.jpg',us:'他', friendstatus:'none',followstatus:'unFollow',hmcon:'1',aShowT:'0',guideId:6};
积分 ${data.totalScore} 分,距离下一等级还有 ${data.nextGradeNeedScore}分
心情随笔列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,n:5,r:'http://funwithenglish2009./blog/#m=1&c=',mset:'000',mcon:'',srk:-100};
{if defined('fl')&&fl.length>0} {list fl as x}
${x.content|xescape:x.id,x.moveFrom} ${x.publishTime|xtime}
{if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='wap'} && {/if} {if x.moveFrom&&x.moveFrom=='mobile'} && {/if}
{/list} {else} 暂无心情随笔记录! {/if}
我要留言 & &
& 留言列表加载中...
this.p={b:2,nv:false,cn:5,ct:5};
& & & & & &
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{/list} {/list}
{if defined('wl')} {list wl as x}{/list} {/if}初中英语·人民教育出版社官方网站(人教网)-人教版/部编本
英语评估与测试英语学习  
&#8226;&#8226;&#8226;
[]& & &BY 徐晶