gang才的gang欧字的甲骨文怎么写写

The local gang forced all the residents in the neighbourhood to kick over 10 dollars a month.
当地黑帮团伙迫使该街区内居民每月缴付10美元。
《21世纪大英汉词典》
Nor do I see why I should call anyone prince or king just because his distant ancestor was the chief of a more powerful local gang than the others.
我也不明白我为什么要仅仅因为某人的远祖是一个比其他人更强悍的本地黑帮首领就要叫他王子或是国王。
But equally there can be a kid doing really well today -- doing his best at school, behaving well. And tomorrow he might be out there stealing with a gang.
但同样,今天可能会有一个孩子表现得很好——在学校里学习好,表现好,可明天他也许就会出去和犯罪团伙混在一起偷东西。
Since 2006, in France, an unknown gang of thieves have been emptying supermarket safes, using nothing more than a drill and a modified vacuum cleaner.
自2006年起,法国有一个不知名的盗窃团伙专门开超市保险箱,所用的工具只有电钻和改造的真空吸尘器。
The challenges of urban poverty –from pollution to criminal gang culture –are not insurmountable.
从污染到犯罪团伙文化,城市贫困的问题并非无法解决。
Police officials described a clash between the Mungiki gang and members of the public.
群众帮与村民冲突*警方官员称这是群众帮和村民的冲突。
Why, one time, in the streets of Pisa, we were accosted by a gang of toughs in red stockings.
然而,有一次,在比萨(意大利城市)的大街上,我们遇上了一帮用红袜子罩着头脸的盗贼。
Many commentators blame gang culture, but I do not believe this is the root cause of the riots.
很多评论家指责帮派文化,但我并不认为这是发生骚乱的根源。
The result has been to consolidate the gang's base in these countries and further entrench its smuggling networks.
其结果是加强了这些国家中黑帮基地组织的力量,进一步巩固了它的走私网。
In the yard, the gang stands at different positions, dropping handfuls of concrete and mashing it into the ground with their feet.
在院子里,团伙成员们站在不同的位置,丢弃藏在身上的水泥碎石,将它们用脚踩入地面里。
Fretting over crime and violence, girlfriends and wives of gang members in the Colombian city of Pereira have called a ban on sex to persuade their menfolk to give up the gun.
近日,哥伦比亚佩雷拉市黑帮成员的妻子和女友们因饱受犯罪和暴力的烦扰,进行了一场“性罢工”运动,以迫使她们的男人“放下武器”。
My take on the Gang of Four book is that it said more about the role of interfaces than almost any other book on object-oriented design.
事实上,我认为“四人帮”的那本书比其它任何一本关于面向对象设计的书都更强调接口的作用。
But once the gang members are repatriated, weak governments in their home states -- particularly in El Salvador and Honduras -- are unable to bring them under control.
然而一旦这些黑帮分子被驱逐回国后,这些国家的软弱的政府—尤其是萨尔瓦多和洪都拉斯—无法对这些人实行控制。
When Musa got into a dispute with the gang, and refused to pay for the contraband, he was assassinated.
后来穆萨与黑帮起了争执,继而拒绝为走私品买单,于是,他遭到了暗杀。
I doubt China, India, Brazil and the rest of the gang can totally make up for the slowdown that I think is in the cards for the world's developed economies, but those economies will make a difference.
我持疑中国、印度、巴西以及这个团伙的其他分子完全弥补我想象中的这手世界发达经济牌里的减速度的能力,但是那些发展中经济体影响力是有的。
This year, the nonprofit RAND Corporation teamed up with the Chicago police department to apply predictive analytics to gang behavior.
今年,非盈利的RAND公司和芝加哥警察局联合起来申请对黑帮行为的预测分析。
This year, the nonprofit RAND Corporation teamed up with the Chicago police department to apply predictive analytics to gang behavior.
今年,非盈利的RAND公司和芝加哥警察局联合起来申请对黑帮行为的预测分析。
v. 聚集;联合起来
小组长;领班;帮派头目
n. 框锯,排锯;直锯
打群架;聚众斗殴
街头匪帮;街党
更多收起词组短语
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!xia疵,闲xia,xia想,山huo,收huo,huo害,山gang,gang才,炼gang怎么写
你在手机上用拼音打出来不就好了!
瑕疵,闲暇,遐想,山货,收获,祸害,山岗,刚才,炼钢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码gang,gan,的拼音比一比写一写怎么作
gang钢 钢铁,gan赶 赶集
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码gang要怎么写
182*****540
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
刚,港,岗,钢
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
Official trailer of the highly anticipated 32-minute mini feature 私会党(The Gang) starring Andie Chen (陈邦鋆), Louis Wu (伍洛毅), Emma Yong (杨爱曼), Vincent Tee (池素宝..
基于9个网页-
求翻译:Let‘s watch film and KTV 是什么意思? ...
咱们去拜访一下我们的老同学尼克,好吗 >> We're going to visit our old schoolmates Nick, alright
四人帮 >> The gang
可以说慢一点吗?我听着有点困难 >> Could you speak a little slower, please? I listen to a bit more difficult ...
基于3个网页-
伊克赛罗购买心得评价! ...
收藏 FAVORITES
帮派 THE GANG ...
基于2个网页-
血性猎犬帮
心灵的火花
更多收起网络短语
But the gang goes on.
但是该团伙仍在作案。
As Walentin pleaded with them to stop, the gang members beat him viciously and crashed a chair onto his head.
威伦廷央求他们停下来,但这伙儿黑帮成员残暴地殴打他,并将一把椅子砸在了他的头上。
But once the gang members are repatriated, weak governments in their home states -- particularly in El Salvador and Honduras -- are unable to bring them under control.
然而一旦这些黑帮分子被驱逐回国后,这些国家的软弱的政府—尤其是萨尔瓦多和洪都拉斯—无法对这些人实行控制。
Now,when Bill saw the gang he shouted out, "Who's the boss around here?"
VOA: special.
Come on, congratulations. Your gang now was the street cred of a three-year-old.
加油,祝贺你,你们就像是一群三岁大的街头青年。
The gang,which was formed in U.S.prisons, works in league with the Azteca band in Juarez, which is affiliated with the Juarez drug smuggling cartel headed by Vicente Carillo Fuentes.
VOA: standard.
We were calling for taxes that were less than what the Gang of Six had proposed.
The President just expressed general support for the framework backed by the Gang of Six.
Other members of the gang are due to be sentenced at Kingston Crown Court later.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 此致敬礼的格式怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信