如有问题,可致电搜了网服务中心:400-777-5515或者邮件到。
|||联系我们|疑难解答||||
|意见反馈|招贤纳士|||
Copyright&2016&搜了网&&版权所有
&&总机:400-777-5515
增值电信业务经营许可证:粤B2-Apology Letter To Customer
&& & && & &&
Apology For Bad Product or Service Letter
Thank you for contacting us for the enclosed matter below. First we would like to express our deepest regret for the inconvenience caused by this unintentional and rare mistake. We are sorry that you were not satisfied by [our products or services] and we assure you that your complaint will be handled in a strict and serious way. We take full responsibility for the error and we guarantee that such incidents will not occur in the future.
[Write here a few sentences about the solution to the problem: replace the item, issue a refund etc…].
We value your business and we would like to retain you as a customer. Please accept our apologies. Thank you for your understanding in this unfortunate matter.
Apology Letter To Customer
This letter is regarding the [complaint/claim/letter] you [sent/submitted] on [some date]. Before even attempting to explain the reasons leading to this unintended mistake, I would like to sincerely apologize to you for any inconvenience this may have caused.
At [company name], customer satisfaction is something that we take very seriously and would never compromise under any circumstances. Unfortunately, sometimes unavoidable mistakes happen. In such rare cases, a satisfactory solution is always in place and preventable measures are introduced.
After a thorough review of your case, I have managed to pinpoint the reasons leading to this error. [Explain in two or three sentences why the error happened. Don’t make it long. The client is not really interested in the reasons, only in the resolution. But you should explain for the sake of completeness]. This is clearly a mistake from our side and we take full responsibility for it.
In our attempt to serve you better and retain you as one of our valuable customers, we are going to [state your resolution to the mistake: refund your money, give another item for free, provide you with one year subscription, etc…]. I hope you find these actions satisfactory and up to your expectations. This is the least that we can do to address the unintentional inconveniences that we caused.
As an extra measure to our unconditional commitment to customer satisfaction, we decided to [state measures and precautions that your company will take to prevent such errors in the future]. These precautions will ensure that such errors will not happen again in the future. This would not have been possible without you drawing our attention to your case. We take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback which allows us to serve you and other customers better.
We value your business and hope to retain you as a customer for many years to come.
Please always share y this is how we keep learning and improving. I am very confident that the next [letter / email] we receive from you will be that of appreciation.
Best Regards
We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with [company name]. This situation is not ordinary and these incidents are not typical of us. We are very serious when it comes to our client’s satisfaction and have a zero tolerance policy in this respect. We appreciate that you understand that mistakes sometimes happen despite the numerous checks and measures. We are very sorry that this happened to you but rest assured it won’t happen again.
After studying the matter, we found out that this error was the result of [explain the root cause of the error]. This is clearly a mistake at our end and we take responsibility for it.
Due to this unintentional error and as a token of appreciation to you as our client, we are going to [state your resolution to the mistake: refund your money, give another item for free, provide you with one year subscription, etc…]. This is the least that we can do to compensate for the inconvenience caused. We do hope this resolution fulfills your expectations and helps clear any deformed image you might have had about our products, services or customer service.
To make things even better, we have taken a number of measures to ensure that this error and similar mistakes do not happen again in the future. It is due to you that we have realized this and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. We prefer to learn and improve under better conditions but sometimes this is just not possible.
One more time we apologize for this error and we hope to keep you as part of our valued customer base for a very long time.
Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time. We are here for you.
Best Regards
It is with great regret that I received your complaint regarding [some issue] and it surprises me that such an unfortunate incident has happened to one of our valued customers. I can’t describe to you how sorry and shocked I am to know about this. [Company name] owes you its deepest apologies. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and these mistakes are not in line with our philosophy.
A lot of time has been invested to determine the root cause of this error and my team and I reached the conclusion that this was mainly the result of [state the cause of the error without going into much details.] Of course, none of this is your fault and we take full responsibility for this error. As a result and as a token of our acceptance to this mistake, we will [refund your money, give you one year of free subscription, give you 50% on your next purchase, etc…] We hope this is sufficient to solve the issue and clear any remaining inconvenience.
Also as part of our continuous strive for perfection, we are implementing a number of checks and measures to ensure mistakes like these do not occur again. You deserve the best and we will make sure that you will get it with us.
Thank you for raising this matter and giving us an opportunity to perform even better.
If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Best Regards
On behalf of everyone at [company name], I would like to apologize for the trouble you had experienced with us recently. This comes as a shock to me given the attention we devote to every client and every transaction. This is not at all usual and this incident will not pass un-scrutinized.
We have taken many steps to narrow down the causes of this mistake and found out that [state the cause of the error without going into much details.] This is clearly our mistake and we take full responsibility for it. To fix this situation and regain your confidence in us, we will [refund your money, give you one year of free subscription, give you 50% on your next purchase, etc…] I hope this adjustment fulfills your expectations and demonstrates how important you and every single customer are for us.
Your feedback was essential to realize this flow in our system and we are taking all the necessary precautions to eliminate this and similar issues from happening again.
Thank you for sharing your feedback which we deeply appreciate. We value you opinion and see it as an opportunity to learn and improve.
Best Regards
First of all, let me express my sincere apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. These incidents are not typical of us and we are disturbed about this as much as you are.
I have ran a quick investigation to find out the reasons that led to this error and I came to the conclusion that it's due to [state the reasons here. Make it short]. This is clearly a mistake at our end and we take responsibility for it.
In our best efforts to keep our customers happy and satisfied, we are going to [give you a new item, refund your money, etc…]. This is the least that we can do in the light of this unfortunate event. We strive for your satisfaction and we want to ensure a gratifying experience for all of our customers.
I would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don't happen again in the future.
I apologize again for the inconvenience.
I have received your complaint letter and I'm both shocked and disturbed. I'm really not used to writing apology lett usually it's only "I'm glad you're happy" letters. But mistakes happen sometimes despite all the safeguards in place. In the event of such rare and unfortunate situations, we can only apologize and try to offer a suitable resolution. As a result, we've decided to [refund your money, give you a replacement, etc…]. I really hope this solution meets your expectations and corrects any deformed image of us.
To prevent such errors in the future, we are going to implement further safeguards and introduce additional checks. It's our ultimate goal that all of our customers go through an exceptionally gratifying experience. We will do whatever it takes to achieve that.
I want to thank you personally for sending your letter and enlighten us about flaws in our system. I would like to apologize once more and hope to have you as customer for many years to come.
I am really sorry that you weren't satisfied with our service. It's really unusual to receive complaint letters from our customers with all the care and attention that we give to each and every one. I'm really disturbed and totally understand your frustration. I want you to rest assured that we will handle your case in a strict manner and provide and satisfactory solution that will exceed your expectations.
Also an investigation will be carried out to determine the root cause of the problem and implement the necessary safeguards to prevent it from happening again. Expect a call from me within [2 days].
We have a reputation of keeping our customers happy and we want to make sure it is kept upheld. Please accept my sincere apologies.
I have received your complaint letter and I'm really sorry that we couldn't meet your expectations. This comes to me as a surprise due to the special attention that we give to each and every customer. It is not typical of us to write apology letters, so this situation is certainly unusual. Please accept my apologies for this mistake.
As a token of our regret, we are going to [refund your money, give you one month free, etc…]. I hope this solution is satisfactory and meets your expectations. We will do our best to insure that such incidents won't repeat. Thank you very much for your business.
I have received your complaint letter with great shock! I'm really sorry about your disappointment. There has to be a logical explanation to what happened as these incidents don't happen every day.
I'm going to investigate the matter and find out the true cause of this confusion. Your case will dealt with in a strict and urgent fashion. Whatever the reasons are, a satisfactory solution will be provided. We don't compromise our customers' satisfaction under any circumstances and we will make sure that you'll walk away from this experience with a big smiling face.
Please allow for [2 days] while we carry out the necessary investigation and understand the situation. I will get back to you shortly and inform you about our findings and the steps that we will plan to take.
Apology Letter to Client
On behalf of everyone at [Company X], I want to apologize for the poor and inadequate service that you received from us. This situation is certainly unusual and we are really sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. At [Company X] we strive for our client’s satisfaction and prioritize their needs.
As a result, we are going to [refund your money, extend your subscription, etc…]. We owe you this and if there is anything more that we can do in this regards, please do inform us.
It’s also worth knowing that we‘ll make sure that the people responsible for this are well aware of their mistake and its consequences. There is no compromise when it comes to the satisfaction of our clients.
Apology Letter to Client
We apologize for the interruption in service that you experienced on [some date]. This outage was due to reasons beyond our control. We do our best to provide the best possible level of service, but sometimes unpredictable pitfalls pop up out of nowhere and cause such incidents. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
As a result of this failure, we are planning some major improvements to our processes to prevent similar issues from happening again. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. We value your business and wish to retain you as a customer for years to come.
Apology Letter to Client
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. As I understood from you, our service was not on par with the level you’ve always been accustomed to. We deeply apologize for that and we are sorry that you were disappointed this time. We have set the standards way too high that even we sometimes fail to meet them.
This incident has been dually noted and the necessary precautions have been put in place as preventive measures. We are always keen to act proactively and plan ahead. We will make everything in our power to make sure this won’t happen again.
We value your business and wish to retain you as our client.
Apology Letter to Client
Please accept my apologies for the poor service you received from us on [some date]. I agree with you that it’s to however, let me assure to you that this is a singular incident. This is definitely not the way we normally conduct business.
In response to this unfortunate incident, we are going to [refund your money, extend your subscription, etc…]. Also, the involved parties will be notified of this failure and the dissatisfaction of the client.
We will make sure to implement additional precautions to improve our services. If there is anything that I can do for you, please inform me.
Thank you for your understanding. Looking forward to doing business with you again.
Apology Letter to Client
I would like to express my deepest regrets for the intentional mistake that you recently encountered. It’s not our habit to make such errors, but nothing is perfect after all. We acknowledge that the error is from our side and kindly ask you accept our apology.
As per our policies, you are entitled for a [refund, replacement, etc…]. I hope this resolution will compensate for the lost time and effort. We are doing everything we can to avoid such unfortunate situations. We are continuously learning from our mistakes to provide the best level of service to our clients.
If there is anything else that I can do for you in this matter, please inform me. We are always interested in listening to our clients and knowing their opinions. I am confident that your next feedback will a positive one. We value your business and wish to have you in our long list of satisfied clients. Thank you very much.2014年12月大学英语应用能力考试A级试卷及部分答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014年12月大学英语应用能力考试A级试卷及部分答案
上传于||文档简介
&&21年2​月​大​学​英​语​应​用​能​力​考​试​A​级​试​卷​及​部​分​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩6页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢【留学生求职网】外企求职的Cover Letter应该怎样写?_百度文库