我看到一则招聘绿色建筑 记者看到的广告,并对此工作很感兴趣。怎么翻译么

您好!我从网上看到贵公司的招聘信息,我对经理助理一职位很感兴趣。我很高兴有这个机会,能让我们有近一步的了解。 的翻译是:Hello! I see your company's recruitment information from the Web, I'm interested in Assistant Manager position. I am pleased to have this opportunity, let us understand a step. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
您好!我从网上看到贵公司的招聘信息,我对经理助理一职位很感兴趣。我很高兴有这个机会,能让我们有近一步的了解。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Hello! I see from your company's online recruiting information, I am an assistant manager position with great interest. I am very pleased to have this opportunity, let us step closer to understanding.
Hello! I see the recruitment information of your company from network, I am very interested in a position of assistant manager. I am very glad to have this chance, can let us have understanding of nearly one step.
Hello! I see your company's recruitment information from the Web, I'm interested in Assistant Manager position. I am pleased to have this opportunity, let us understand a step.
Hello! I have seen on the Web from your company's recruitment information, I am the assistant manager position is very interesting. I am very happy to have this opportunity to let us have a closer understanding.
You are good! I saw from the net your firm the employment advertise information, I is interested very much to an assistant to work manager position.I have this opportunity very happily, can let us have the near step understanding.
相关内容&a他连一个谢字都没说过 His Xie Zi all have not said & awhat's your favourte food 什么是您的favourte食物 & a闷闷不乐 Depressed & aentrer un film 进入影片 & aroaming Wonderland 漫游的妙境 & a我的女儿叫candy My daughter calls candy & awin by any means,including building a wonder 胜利无论如何,包括建立奇迹 & aREVITALIZING AQUA BACK 使复苏水色后面 & aWhy do you always do not know hom to cherish 为什么做您总不知道hom爱护 & a星海名城一期 A Xinghai famous city issue & a这取决于你所处的地点 This is decided the place which locates at you & aA: Thank you.
& aa kind of drink which comes from cows 来自母牛的一饮料 & a我期待着我的笔友能尽快来信 I was anticipating my pen pal can receive a letter as soon as possible & abackup cache partition 备用贮藏所分开 & aこれは、ような 这似乎方式 & a这么高深 Such profound & a中国拥有许多美丽的自然景观值得游览 China has many beautiful natural landscape to be worth touring & a我听说京剧服装也有很大的区别 I heard the Peking opera clothing also has the very big difference & a采用如下形式 正在翻译,请等待... & a库存物料的盘点计划 標準的で物質的なinventorying計画 & aone drop foundation 一个下落基础 & a美容机器,美容院机器,去斑机器,美容机器,美容院机器,去斑机器。E光美容机在修复过程中,光能主要用于调整靶组织的阻抗值,引导RF(射频)能量集中作用于靶组织。光能不是主要修复能量,从而避免了主要能量的反射和折射问题。基于RF(射频)的特性,RF(射频)在皮肤组织产生的热效应取决于电流密度,电流密度的分布取决于皮肤组织的阻抗分布,组织温度越高阻抗越低,电流密度越大,产生的热效应越高;反之,组织温度越低阻抗越高,电流密度越小,产生的热效应越低。所以靶组织对起主要修复作用的RF(射频)能量的吸收并不受表皮色素屏障的影响,RF(射频)能量可以充分作用于靶组织,得到良好的修复效果。
& a车子在马路上 Vehicle on street & a玩电脑游戏是多么轻松的时光啊 Plays the computer games is the how relaxed time & anature and significance 自然和意义 & aWang Damin sits on the side of the river cooking a meal,with a large bird on his head。The bird is a cormorant , and Damin is a fiserman. Wang Damin在他的头坐烹调一顿膳食,与一只大鸟的河的边。鸟是鸬鹚,并且Damin fiserman。 & a那是你的晚餐吗 That is your supper & a您好!我从网上看到贵公司的招聘信息,我对经理助理一职位很感兴趣。我很高兴有这个机会,能让我们有近一步的了解。 You are good! I saw from the net your firm the employment advertise information, I is interested very much to an assistant to work manager position.I have this opportunity very happily, can let us have the near step understanding. &英语翻译[应聘理由]这次很荣幸看到贵公司的招聘信息,对贵公司的业务很感兴趣,还有认为贵公司的业务能够更好的激活我的潜能和积极性.如果我能进入贵公司,我会用我全部的技术和精力快速融入业务,成为名副其实的贵公司的一员,为公司和社会带来更大的贡献.当然还有为了我自身的目标.如果贵公司能给这个机会,我感到非常荣幸.
奥村燐833069
[Reasons of Application for Vacancy]It's my great pleasure to learn of the recruitment news of your esteemed company.I am very interested in your operations as I feel that it can activate my potential...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
It's my privilege that i have seen your job-hunting ad and i have great interest in the post.Moreover, i consider the post as something that can inspire my potentiality
and my positivity. If i c...
It is my great pleasure to have noticed your company's recruitment information this time, and I’m very interesmoreover,I think your business can better activate my potential and e...
It is a good chance for me to notice your job information and i'm deeply interested in. Your job would let me make use of myself and keep going everyday. If i am offered a chance, I can take great eff...
Dear Officer,I am glad to be here for your review.It is a great honor for me to see your recruitment news through the interntet. I am very interested in your Merchandiser position which will...
扫描下载二维码欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
假设你叫李华,你在报纸上看到一则广告招聘临时服务员,请你根据下面的提示写一封求职信。内容包括:1. 表示感兴趣;2. 情况说明:个人简介(高二学生;17岁;擅长电脑);去年暑假期间(7-8月)打过工;具有合作精神;3. 希望得到回复。注意:1.信的开头语已经给出,不计入总词数;2.可根据内容要点适当发挥,但不要逐条翻译;3.词数:100左右。Dear Sir or Madam,_____________________________________________Yours sincerely,Li Hua
答案不唯一One possible version:Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing in response to your advertisement for a temporary position as a waiter. I am a 17-year-old student of Senior Two in a middle school. I will be able to work during July and August.
I worked as a waiter at a McDonald’s during the last summer vacation. From my working experience, I learned a lot. I am now good at using the computer. Also, I enjoy working with people and I am interested in the catering service.
I would be very grateful if you could send me more information about the position available. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely, Li Hua
解析试题分析:这是一封求职信,所以要用第一人称来写。写作时不能只是生硬的逐条翻译,一定根据内容要点适当发挥。需要注意不要偏离文章中心,写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,一定要契合给出的开头,不能出现文章脱节问题。尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。同时注意题目要求字数,100词左右。考点:提纲作文点评:本文属于书信类作文,动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。我在广告传单上看到了你们的招聘启事。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 双十一发货记者看到 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信