Ⅰ likedaddy bear video美国r

根据上下文.完成下列对话中所缺少的词语.每空一词.缩写词算一词 A:Hi, Jack! 1 will you do this weekend? B:My parents will take 2 to a park. A:Which park? B:Beijing Zoo. I hear a brown bear has had a baby these days. A:I like bear 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
根据上下文,完成下列对话中所缺少的词语,每空一词,缩写词算一词
  A:Hi, Jack!
will you do this weekend?
  B:My parents will take
to a park.
  A:Which park?
  B:Beijing Zoo. I hear a brown bear has had a baby these days.
  A:I like bears
  B:Me,
5 . But some people also like to feed the bears
their own food. It's very dangerous for the bears.
  A:I think
is a warning board next
the pool. But there are still a few people to do harm to the bears.
  B:They should be taught how to protect animals.
  A:That's right. I'd love to see the baby bear with my parents. But I don't know if they are
this weekend. Would you like to take some pictures of the little bear?
  B:I'd love to, but we should not take any pictures of it because it is too young.
  A:Well, we should protect animals. I forget it.
答案:解析:
1.W2.3.4.5.6.7.8.T9.10.free
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省兴化市九年级一模英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成相关任务。What must you do when you receive a gift for yourbirthday? You have to sit down and write a thank-you note. The words “thankyou” are very important. We have to use them on many occasions. We say themwhen someone gives us a drink, help us to pick up things, hands us a letter,lends us a book or gives us lift.(1)______ important word is “please”, _____ manypeople forget to use it. (2)It is impolite to ask someone to do somethingwithout saying “please”. We have to use it when we ask for something , too.It may be a book or a pen, more rice or more milk, help or advice. It may be inthe classroom, at home, at the bus stop or over the counter. We have to use“please” to make request pleasant.We have to learn to say “sorry” too. When we have hurtsomeone’s feeling, we will have to go up and say we’re sorry. When we have tolda lie and feel sorry, we will have to use the same word. When we have forgottensomething or broken a promise, we will have to explain with that word, too.“Sorry” is a healing word. We can make people forget wrongs by using itsincerely.“Thank you! Please! Sorry!”—these words are simple butimportant. Man had to use them long ago. We have to use them now. Our childrenwill have to use them again. 1.在(1)句空白处填上恰当的词使句意完整、上下文通顺:____________ 、____________2.将(2)句译成汉语。____________________________________________________3.回答问题:What will you say ifyour friends help you?___________________________________________________________________________4.在文中找出与下列句子意思相近的句子。When we haven’t told the truth, we must use the word“sorry”.___________________________________________________________________________5.找出文中或写出最能表达该短文主题的句子。___________________________________________________________________________&
来源:2012年人教版初中英语初一下What does he look like练习卷
题型:阅读理解
阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题。We have a new classmate in our class. Sheis thirteen years old. (3) She is a shy girl with short and brown hair.&She is not tall or short. (4)But she is a little bit heavy. Her face isround,& like an apple. She has two big black eyes and a small nose. Hermouth is big,& but her ears are small. She likes red. But today she iswearing a yellow sweater,& blue jeans and brown shoes. She dislikesgetting up early,& so she is usually late for school. She doesn’t like totalk to others. She likes little animals. She has a little black dog. She andthe dog are good friends. (一)根据短文内容及首字母提示,完成下列对话。1.—How tall is the girl? —She is of medium h________. 2.—What color is the girl’s hair? —It is b________. (二)把句子(3)、(4)翻译成汉语。3.________________________________________________________________4.________________________________________________________________(三)根据上下文猜测词义。5.The Chinese meaning of the black word“round” is ________.
C.瓜子形的
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
任务型阅读。&&&& Dear Mary ,&&&&&&① Thanks a lot for&&yuor letter. You want to know about my favorite sportand instrument.&&Now let me tell you.&&I like swimming very much, and I like volleyball, basketball and ping-pong. ②_____________I go to swim every weekend.③I am goodatplaying the&&uitar and the violin .My favorite &instrument is the violin. I often play the violin on Sunday. What about you? What's your favorite sport?& Do you likeplaying the violin or the guitar? Please write to me soon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours ,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Sonia根据短文内容,完成下列各题.1 .将①处画线句子翻译成汉语._____________________________________2.在②处横线上填入一个恰当的句子,使上下文连贯.___________________________________________3.写出③出画线句子的同义句,每空一词._________the guitar and the violin _________ _________&&.4.What does Mary want to know about?______________________________________5.When does Soniaplaythe violin?_____________________________
来源:黑龙江省同步题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
根据上下文,完成下列对话中所缺少的词语,每空一词,缩写算一词。A: Excuse me, Mum. &&1&& my dictionary?B: &&2&& or Chinese?A: I want to look up a 3 word in my English textI can't understand it.B: &&4&& it on your bookshelf?A: No, it &&5&&. Is it in &&6&& bedroom? You used it just now.B: Oh, I am sorry. I put it &&7&& my dresser. It's in my bedroom. I will get it for &&8&&.A: It doesn't matter. &&9&& get it myself.B: By the way, you'd better put &&10&& on the shelf after you finish your reading.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
climblikeabear是什么意思?
┊妆雪雪9nIb
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
1.Climb like a bear.像熊一样爬行.2.Climb like a bear.就像熊爬.请尽快【采纳】谢谢你的合作!如果能【增加财富值】就更好了!也可以给一个【赞】哦~另外,我会尽快回复.——来自{上贼船莫怕死}
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您要找的是不是:
Woman like perfume while man like bear, that’s all nature.
女人喜欢香水而男人喜欢必纠,这都是天性。
Supposedly, however, “non-depository” institutions like Bear didn’t have to be regulated, because “market discipline” would ensure that they were run responsibly.
可是,我们想当然地以为,那些像贝尔斯登一样的非储蓄型银行并不需要监管,因为“市场原则”会保证他们认真负责地做生意。
And if financial players like Bear are going to receive the kind of rescue previously limited to deposit-taking banks, the implication seems obvious: They should be regulated like banks, too.
如果像贝尔斯登那样的金融玩家获得之前仅限于存款银行的那种拯救,含义就很明显了:它们也应该像银行一样受到规管。
The Fed has cut interest rates, worked closely with the US Treasury to bail out key private firms like Bear Stearns and AIG, and flooded markets with liquidity.
美联储已经降低利率,与财政部密切合作,为关键的私有企业,比如贝尔斯登,AIG提供担保,并为市场注入流动性。
And if financial players like Bear are going to receive the kind of rescue previously limited to deposit-taking banks, the implication seems obvious: they should be regulated like banks, too.
如果类似于贝尔斯登这样的金融玩家都开始接受以前只局限于储蓄银行的拯救方案,其中的意味就昭然若揭了:他们也应该像储蓄银行一样接受监管。
Mencius said, 'I like fish, and I also like bear's paws. If I cannot have the two together, I will let the fish go, and take the bear's paws.
孟子曰:“鱼,我所欲也;熊掌,亦我所欲也,二者不可得兼,舍鱼而取熊掌者也。
Consider famous failures like Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers, or costly scandals like News Corp.'s (NSWA) phone-hacking debacle, in which the boards missed major risks they should have caught.
想想贝尔斯登(BearStearns)和雷曼兄弟(Lehman Brothers)这些广为人知的破产案,或者新闻集团(NewsCorp.)代价高昂的电话窃听丑闻,在这些事件中,公司董事会都忽视了他们本该留意的重大风险。
It looks like Bear's knee is feeling a lot better.
好像小熊的膝盖感觉好多了。
I like monkey, I like elephant, I like lion, I like mouse, I like bear, I like parrot.
我喜欢猴子、我喜欢大象、我喜欢狮子、我喜欢老鼠、我喜欢熊、我喜欢鹦鹉。
Don't pay too much attention on these small things. Woman like perfume while man like bear, that's all nature. Let him keep something as his nature.
别太关注这些细枝末节的事情。女人喜欢香水而男人喜欢必纠,这都是天性。让他保持一些天性吧。
Pita : He is like bear too.
苹塔:他也像一只熊。
Description: A life-like bear mask that covers the face of the wearer.
覆盖佩戴者的面部样子像个熊的面具。
Chinese medicine is jumping into the genomics era while still at one with remedies like bear bile and dried sea horse.
在仍然使用熊胆和海马干等药物的同时,中国医学界正在跃入基因组学时代。 收藏。
Mencius said, ―I like fish and I also like bear's paws.
孟子曰:“鱼,我所欲也;熊掌,亦我所欲也。
It is hardly surprising if, like Pooh Bear's, their waistlines expand until they can't fit into a normal seat.
他们就像维尼熊,每时每刻都要吃东西,因此他们的腰围增加到无法坐进一般普通的椅子一点都不会让人感到惊奇。
The system works best when a person is first scanned while thinking of dozens of different concrete nouns –words like "bear" or "hammer."
当一个人在思考许多不同的有着具体含义的名词,比如“熊”或者“锤子”时,扫描他可以让这套系统得到最佳的工作状态。
Ha, ha.I feel like Pooh Bear -- being chased by B's because the #Yankees stole their honey. Calm down, guys. You might (just) still qualify.
哈,哈。我感觉像是维尼熊——被波士顿的蜜蜂追得到处跑,只因为洋基队偷走了它们的蜂蜜。冷静点,红袜队的伙计们。你们应该还是(将将)能合格的。
After five years when economic conditions have been, like baby bear's porridge, “just right”—strong growth and low inflation—they are now spoiling fast.
5年前还是像熊宝宝麦片粥那样好好的经济—强增长,低通货膨胀--现在却迅速地崩溃。
If a women face deadly threatened on her child, she will fight angrily like a bear.
如果一个妈妈面对对她的孩子致命的威胁,她会像一只熊一样愤怒搏斗。
Whenever a film shows a close-up of a big animal like a bear, Palmer says, the viewer should be on alert: Chances are high that the animal came from a game farm or has been trained.
如果看到大型动物特写镜头的影片,比如熊,那么观众该注意了,很可能这些动物是饲养园里的或者曾受过训练。
Whenever a film shows a close-up of a big animal like a bear, Palmer says, the viewer should be on alert: Chances are high that the animal came from a game farm or has been trained.
如果看到大型动物特写镜头的影片,比如熊,那么观众该注意了,很可能这些动物是饲养园里的或者曾受过训练。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 bear 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信