写我爸爸办公室管理作业1的英语作业文

点击标题下「蓝色微信名」可快速关注 ↑此篇原文An urban warrior's daily life involves getting up in the morning and driving work. He fights through traffic jams for one and a half hours, then enters a steel jungle people call downtown, and rushes to his shiny office building just before eight o'clock. Working some forty odd hours a week, office workers do the assignments given by their managers. There are people who answer the phone, talk to clients, and write reports. There are others who check inventories, order products, and file invoices.此篇译文都市上班族的日常生活是包含着早上起床然后开车去上班。他要通过一个半小时的交通堵塞,然后进入一个人们称作市中心的钢铁业林中,并且在8点以前行进他那闪亮的办到大楼里。一周工作40多个小时,办公室员工们做着经理分派他们的任务。有人接听电话,跟顾客谈话,并写报告。还有另一些人检查物品清单,订产品,以及管理收据发票。从量变到质变EnglishParadise(EnglishParadise0315) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
的最新文章
You are my destiny, not a sudden thought hit me.你是我的命中No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。Be confident with yourself and stop worrying what other people think. Do what's best for your future happiness.To all the dreamers, don't ever stop or let the world'You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
紧握拳头你就无法与他人握手。Happiness doesn’t depend on who you
it depends solely on what you think.
快乐不是取决于你是何人或你拥有什么,它Let us not burden our remembrances with a heaviness that's gone.
让我们不要把过去的不幸重压在我们的记忆上I won't just survive,Oh, you will see me thrive.Can't write my story,I'm beyond the archetype.Only in the dictionary, will success appear before work. 只有在字典里,成功才出现在工作之前I'm looking forward to the rest of my life every time at the thought of spending the rest life with you.Youth will fade away, but my memories of you will not.
青春终究会逝去,但记忆里的你一直都好。点击收听﹀﹀皆さんこんにちは!EP日本語ぺらぺらへようこそ!私は先生のJaphyです。▼▼本期文稿今回はカ変If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
如果你爱生活,那就不要浪费时间,因为生活就是由时间组成的。From an angle to observe, simply can not grasp the essence, whether people or land.
只从一个角度去观察,根本无法掌握本质,不管是人还是土地。点击收听﹀﹀皆さんこんにちは!EP日本語ぺらぺらへようこそ!私は先生のJaphyです。▼▼本期文稿今回は一段每一个小孩都可能是未来的总统
每一个年轻人都可能是未来的首富The heart is not conquered by force, but by love and tCourage is like a muscle. We strengthen it with use.
勇气像肌肉,我们经由使用来加强它。点击收听﹀﹀皆さんこんにちは!EP日本語ぺらぺらへようこそ!私は先生のJaphyです。▼▼本期文稿今回はサ変Success is waking up in the morning, so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒来,对自己的人生充满期待。The great pleasure in life is doing what people say yoI've always believed with hard work and a little bit oMind and Hand.
理论与实践并重。I work on my self for my self by my self.“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking点击收听﹀﹀﹀皆さんこんにちは!EP日本語ぺらぺらへようこそ!私は先生のJaphyです。▼▼本期文稿今回は五点击收听﹀﹀﹀皆さんこんにちは!EP日本語ぺらぺらへようこそ!私は先生のJaphyです。▼▼本期文稿今回はカMen are like wine - some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
人如酒-有一部分会转变成醋,但还有一部分出类拔萃者会随着年月增长而日渐香醇大学霸,大长腿,蓝眼睛,腹肌男,可爱真实...单身狗没有机会在爱情中AAYears wrinkle the skin,but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
岁月使皮肤起了皱纹,但如果失去热情,便会使灵魂起皱纹。Use your smile to change the world. Don't let the world change your smile.
用你的笑容去改变世界,别让世界改变了你的笑容。Don't argue with the people of strong determination, b“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come t“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has courage “A: What kind of mooncake do you like? B:The classic o青涩的容颜掩饰不了疲乏的心灵。No matter what type of animal you are, change starts wHigh Five 的意思是击掌,举手击掌的意思.举个例子:“Anyone who wants a highI like the dreams of future better than the history of点击收听﹀﹀﹀皆さんこんにちは!EP日本語ぺらぺらへようこそ!私は先生のJaphyです。▼▼本期文稿今回はサ“I won't just survive,Oh, you will see me thrive.Can't“Don't forget to promise to myself to do, don't forget“To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive.点击收听﹀﹀﹀皆さんこんにちは!EP日本語ぺらぺらへようこそ!私は先生のJaphyです。▼▼本期文稿今回はイStay hungry,stay foolish. 求知若饥,虚心若愚Back off 退后;停止; BulIt’s not about how badly you want something. It’s abou不是不行,是借口太多成功的人之所以很少因为能坚持下去的没几个 点击最上方蓝色englishparadise进After the hard training of a life time, every athlete deserves a medal in the Games, no matter whether he won or not.Why is the superhero's clothes so tight?—Because it isEnglishParadise0315EP口语教学,早晨晨读,中午听力,下午小活动,晚间topic,礼拜五礼拜六YY中教课程以及外教微信课,一个季度三个月,费用在400左右,老师在线指导,非常棒的口语平台,欢迎加入。热门文章最新文章EnglishParadise0315EP口语教学,早晨晨读,中午听力,下午小活动,晚间topic,礼拜五礼拜六YY中教课程以及外教微信课,一个季度三个月,费用在400左右,老师在线指导,非常棒的口语平台,欢迎加入。英语小短文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语小短文
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩12页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小学关于我的家庭的英语小短文
啊偏诺纠43
第一篇:I love my family,because I have a happy family.My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What’s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you’re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents!On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.I love my family.Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together!中文翻译:我的家庭 我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!第二篇:My Family-我的家庭My FamilyEveryone has a family.We live in it and feel very warm.There are three persons in my family,my mother,father and I.We live together very happily and there are many interesting stories about my family.My father is a hard-working man.He works as a doctor.He always tries his best to help every,patient and make patients comfortable.But sonetimes he works so hard that he can't remember the date.My mother is a woman with a bad memory.She always does a lot of housework,but sometimes she makes mistakes out of carelessness.For example,one day,she washed clothes in the washer,after the washer finished the work,she found she hadn't filled the washer with water.Now let me tell you a funny thing:one day,father wanted to get up early as usual,buthe wasn't able to do that,because he hadn't set the alarm clock the night before,so when he got up,he did everything in a hurry.After father left,mother said to me mysteriously,"He will come back soon." "Why?" I was greatly surprised."Because today is Sunday,his holiday!" Just as mother said,father came back home soon,and went to bed again--he was too tired.You see,what an interesting family have!I hope that you will have one like mine,too.我的家庭每个人都有家.我们大家生活在那里,并从那里获取温暖.我们家有三口人,我妈妈、爸爸,还有我.我们在一起幸福地生活,我们家有许多有趣的故事.我爸爸工作认真.他是一名医生,他总是尽他最大的努力 去帮助每一位病人,尽力使他们感觉舒服.有的时候,他工作太认真以致于忘了日期.我妈妈是一位记性很不好的人.她总是做很多家务活,但有时却因为她的粗心而做错事.比如说,有一天,她用洗衣机洗衣服,最后却发现自己忘了在洗衣机中放水.现在让我告诉你一件有趣的事:一天,爸爸想像平常一样早起,但是由于他前天没有设置闹钟,所以他起晚了,当他起床时,他匆匆忙忙地洗漱完毕就去上班了,爸爸离开后,妈妈神秘地对我说:“他一会儿一定会回来的.”“为什么?”我十分惊讶.“因为今天是星期天,他的假日.”妈妈正说着的时候,不一会儿,爸爸就回来了,并且再一次上床睡觉了——因为他太累了.你瞧,多么有趣的家庭!我希望你也有一个像我一样的家庭.第三篇There are three people in my family—my father,mother and I.My father is 40 years old.He is a worker.I think he is a good worker.Because he works very hard.He gets up very early every day and he works for more than 10 hours a day.So he is always busy,he looks very tired when he gets home.He likes reading newspapers.He usually reads it after supper.So he gets lots of news.My mother is 38 years old.She is a worker too.She works in a very small factory.She is not tall and she has two big eyes.She loves me and she is good for me.She always buys some books for me.She wants me to be a top student.She also cares for my diet and life.I’ m 15 years old.I wear glasses.I like reading.I always read books after school.I like singing,too.My favorite singer is Jay Chou.His music is very nice.What do you think of him?I also like making friends.If you want to meet me,please write to me.Oh,my parents love me and I love them,too.My family is a happy family.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My familyI am in a sign-parent family, i and my sister live with my mother and my mother's boyfriend, i don't know why i don't like this uncle, maybe in my heart i still love my bad father.i always dr...
扫描下载二维码假如你的爸爸是水果商人,请你写一篇英语短文,介绍你的爸爸,描述他的外貌,年龄
°迷岛6Pi0
my father is an excellent
greengrocer. he sell many delicious
fruits in our town's Green Grocery. there are many fruits in my father's shop such as apples,bananas and oranges. i like apples best. my...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码当他爸爸听到儿子在办公室喧闹时 他非常生气英语用英语怎么说
His father was really angry when he heard that his son made noise in the office.希望我的回答能够帮到您,如有疑问,欢迎追问.(*^__^*)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
When he heard his son making noise in the office, the father became very angry.
when his father heard his son making noise at the office
,he was very angry with him
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 爸爸的办公室 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信