需求翻译译呀!!!

求翻译:“这盘棋是我让你的。”英语怎么说啊?  请达人指教,非常感谢!
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  I played a chess game with him, It is obviously self-effacing some to him.   courteous
  I let you win the game.
  谢谢回复!还有其他的答案吗?
  you won because i want you to!
  比“I let you win”较委婉的说法是:  I didn't play to win (the game). (我没有全力争胜)
  lose on purpose  on purpose:故意地  ...i play better than him...but i was thinking maybe i should lose on purpose so he could continue playing with others...  ----------------------------------------  娱乐背单词 -4,6,GRE
  .cn/didaoenglish
  @夜后关门
10:16:26  lose on purpose  on purpose:故意地  ...i play better than him...but i was thinking maybe i should lose on purpose so he could continue playing with others...  ---------------------------------------...........  -----------------------------  谢谢哈!“让”也不见得就是输给对方。假如是“让平”呢?  英语里究竟有没有一个更普适的“让”的动词呢?
  @madridchen
21:51:42  谢谢哈!“让”也不见得就是输给对方。假如是“让平”呢?  英语里究竟有没有一个更普适的“让”的动词呢?  -----------------------------  英语不是从汉语逐字逐句翻译过来的,意思到了就成。根据情况,你也可以这么说来表示“让”:  I didn't try very hard. (我没有全力以赴)  I didn't even try. (我就没费心思去赢)  “让棋”或“让球”的英文是“to throw a game”,不过一般是指故意输(to lose a game on purpose)。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)(Sun.Flower.)
(晴晴晴天)
第三方登录:求翻译答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
求翻译答案
上传于||文档简介
&&求​翻​译​答​案​ ​谢​谢
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求翻译啊.急!1.An elephant’sstrength is much greater than a man’s2.Bad manneredpeople are still in_ the _habit of writing silly things in3.My clothes areworn out.I’ll have_ the new one’s _made.4.---Is there anywater in the basin?
---_ Nothing.5.Bob made_ suchrapid progresses _in his studres that his tescher praised him for it.6.Peter and Bobweren’t the only people in the garden.There_ were some others.7.Can_ anybody _helpme to carry these boxes?8.—It has beenraining for three days. ----If this situation continues,people will befaced_ with _serious flooding.9.It was withgreat joy_ that _the lady got the news__ that ____her daughter would soon someback from France.10.She didn’t feelwell roday.It was_ why _she didn’t come to school.11.The YangtzeRiver is much longer than_ any other river _in China. 12.---When_ will Susan come _again?----When she__ comes ___.I’ll let you know.13.It was 1998_ that_his brother joined the army.14.Neither themagazines nor this dictionary_ is allowed_to be taken outof the reading room.15. How differentlife today is from_,what was twenty years ago.16.He is known to everyone__as ___a famous scientist.17._ While _therewere no buses,we had to walk home.18.I hope you willkeep us infrom _of how you are getting on with the work.19.The more theteacher explained_ the less the students seemed to understand.20.Would you pleasetell John to see us before he_ leaves _?21.My brother won’tcome back until__ to _the final examination.22.The two littlegirls entered the room and the nurse gave an apple to every one23.Her work isbetter than__ anyone.so she is always praised by her boss24.You may ask thequestion to the person_ who you think _can answer you.25.I’m sorry thatI can’t go to the movies with you.This is_ the reason I am very tired.26.This is theonly one of the novels poblished recently_ that have ever been _translated intoEnglish.27The reason_hegave for being late was__ because ____there was heavy traffic as his way here. 28.Is this the washing machine she wants_ tohave repaired _?
亲,怎么这么多啊,有些句子似乎不通啊
0 0帮忙翻译下啊。。。我明天要交不出l
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.一只大象的力气比一个人大很多
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译要求 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信