noeatingordrinkingno的音标标

No eating or drinking里的‘ea’和最后第3个‘i’是什么音标?
段家技术组1676
ea /i:/i /i/区别是有":"的是长音,发音时要拖得长些
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
初中英语音标教学
The First LessonI’m happy, lucky to help you learn the most interesting subject -----EnglishWelcome to our schoolTo learn English well, you must learn1. International phonetic symbols(音标)2. Words and expressions3. Sentence patterns4. Grammar rulesWhat am I going to do for you?To give you some directions, help you learn, check your schoolwork.What are you going to do in and after class?To be active (in class activities).To be brave
(to speak, ask and answer).To be careful (with your work).Shall we have some class rules in our English lessons?Don’t be late for school or class.No eating or drinking in class.No sleeping in class.No talking when someone is speaking.No laughing when someone makes a mistake.6. No fighting in class.7.Hand in your homework ontime……* Be on time. Be quiet when the teacher comes.* Take your textbook, a notebook, (awriting pad) a black pen and a red pen.* Listen carefully in class.* Always put up your hand before youwant to say something.RememberThe Alphabet英语语音专题International
Phonetic symbols(国际音标)What are phonetic symbols?the system or pattern of speech sounds used in a particular language?语音最小单位是音素。语言的语音都是由四十八个不同的音素相互组合而成的。How many phonetic symbols are there?元音 vowels (20个)1. 前元音[ i:] – e, ee, ea, ie, ei, eo…A: Tea or coffee?B: Tea for Lee and coffee for me, please.[
i ] – i, e, y, ey…His little sister is sitting in the middle.[ e ] – e, ea, ai …Good, better, best. Never let it rest.Till good is better. And better best.[ ae ] – aCat, cat! Catch that black rat!he
see, read, piece, ceiling, peopleis, English, busy, moneyred, then, head, againhat, bag, can, appleCompareit--eat
2. live—leave3. fill—feel
4. seat—sit5. tree—trip
6. bit—bee7. sheep—ship
8. deed—did9. live—leave
10. feed—fit11. pea—pit
12. rid—read13. street—strict
14. sleep—slipComparebet--bat
2. pat—pet3. bag—beg
4. sat—set5. neck--lack
6. sad—said7. bad—bed
8. dad—dead9. lad—led
10. fad—fed[ ? ] – er, a, eThe farmer’s sister is a doctor.[ ?:] – ir, ur orThe early bird catches the worm first.[Λ] – o, uCome to the front on the double.clever, ruler, panda, opengirl, shirt, purple, worklove, colour, us, duck中元音earth
skirtlearn
wordRead the wordsear(不单独出现时)
or[ ?:]Phrases[?:]A dirty skirthurt a birdLearn to workworse and worseRead the wordsago
addresshundred
licensewater August
bananatoday
policemana
our在非重读音节中[?][?]PhrasesSooner or laterAutumn and AugustWorker and farmerabout the picture of the teacher[a:] – ar, a…It’s far to the farm from the park.[?
] – o, aThe little pot is so hot.[ ?: ]—or, a, au, arMy daughter who’s forty-four is a lawyer.[u] – ooLook at the cookbook. It’s really good.[u:] – oo, u, ou, oe…How do you do? You look really cool.shop, sorry, watch, whatmorning, call, autumn, warmfootball, wood, classroom, booksoon, ruler, soup, shoehalf, class, park, hard后元音Compare [Λ] [a:]cut--cart
2. luck—lark3.duck—dark
4. tough—task5.mud—mark
6. bus—bath7. far—fun
8. shut—sharkCompare [?]
[??]pot--port
2. lot—lord3. not—north
4. fox—forks5.shot—short
6. wok—walk7. spot—sport
8. cock—caughtCompare[??]
[??] walk — workshort—shirtwarm—worddoor---dirtsore--- sircause---curd_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[ i:] [ i ]
[ae][a:] [?:] [?] [u:] [u]Λ[
[? ]单元音 vowels (12个)双元音[ ei ] – a, ai, ay, ea, eiRain, rain go away. Little Johnny wants to play.[ ai] – i, yOut of sight, out of mind.[?i ]—oy, oiSoybean oil is my choice.[?u] – o, oa,
ow,Go and open the window, Joe, and show methe photo.[au] – ou, owI found a mouse in the house.game, rain, play, greatfive, idea, try, goodbyeboy, toy, point, oilold, hello, coat, showabout, round, down, townface
famousRead the wordsI
pricenight
highPhrases[ei]hate to be latesave her facenever wastemet the first lady[ai]Phrasesthe blue skyin the countrysidethe biting windOut of sight ,out of mind[ai]写法________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1 [→2 [ ai →3 [ai ]road
hopeRead the wordshow
mouthPhrases[?u]Gold Coastmake a toastbe all bonesthe local languagePhrases[au]go for an outingbetween ourselvesread aloudout of date[au]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________写法1 [→2 [au →3 [au]Learn the phrasestoil
boyAnnoying noiselive for enjoymentRead the wordsBoys and girls,
please pay attention to “ oy ”!boy
annoyingemployRead the wordsNow please pay attention to “ oi ”!oil
noise[i?] – ear, eer, eaWe are near the end of the year.[??] – ere, air, are, eirWhere there is a will, there is a way.[u?] – ure, ourIt’s sure to be good for the tourists.Poor tour!hear, year, deer, reallythere, chair, careful, theirsure, tour, poor, February[??]写法________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________1 [→2 [?? →3 [?? ]Read the words[i?] ear
repairRead the phrases [i?]come heredrink
the beervery clearfear nothinghere and thereCheering with tearsLearn the phrasesshare your banana with monkeyeat a lot of pearsa
rare metalrun barefootat the trade fairRead the words [u?]sure
brochurepoor
moortourTongue TwisterSure sure sure,Poor poor poor,I’m sure you know I’m poor,So I can’t go to make a tour._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[i?] [??] [u?][ei ] [ai] [?u] [au] [?i][i:] [i] [e] [ae] [a:] [
][?:] [?] [?:] [?] [u:] [u]Λ元音 vowels (20个)辅音28个辅音 Consonants (28个)
1.爆破音[p]
Practice makes perfect.[b]
Barry found a big bug on her bed.[t]
This is a hat, that’s a cap.[d]
The doorman told David to go down.[k]
Don’t kit the kitten.[g]
A good beginning makes a good ending.[p]
[b]pay --- baypear – bearpen --- Benpig --- big[p]
[b]cap --- cablap --- labtap --- tabrope --- robe[t]
[d]town – downtie – dietear – deartouch – Dutch[t]
[d]bent – bendright – ridelent – lendbet – bed两清辅音一起时,后一个清辅音变成浊辅音,或叫浊化[sp] →[sb]
[st] →[sd]
[ sk] →[sg]speak
spystudy star
[g]Kate – gatecard – guardcould – goodcoat – goat[k]
[g]pick – pigflak – flagback – bagLock – log2.鼻音[ m ]
May I have some milk, mum?[ n ]
Nora knows the new comer.[ ? ]
Lingling is listening to the song.Compare n [ n ]
[ ?]in—ink
thin---thingthan—thank
son---song3.摩擦音[f]
If you buy fish, make sure it’s fresh.[v]
Victor is very clever.[ ? ]
Thank you for your table cloth.[ ? ]
Those are far and these are near.[ s ]
Sandy has a new swimming suit.[ z ]
What size of shoes does Daisy wear?[ ? ] sure, she, social, nation Wash the fish, please.[ ? ] pleasure,
televisionGeorge measured the garage with pleasure.[ h ] have hot, who whole hate houseHelen holds her hands.[ r ]
read, write,
wrongAre you ready to read?4.破擦音[ t
He teaches children how to play chess.[d
John likes to tell jokes.[ tr ]
There’re lots of trucks in the street.[ dr ]
He likes strong drinks.[ ts ]
The students are wearing white shirts.[dz]
Take away your dirty hands.??5) 舌边音:[l] land, world
如果在后面 读[ ? ]
little, middle, castle,puzzleWhat a beautiful bicycle!6) 半元音:[ w ] wall, what, answer The homework every week is very hard.[ j ]
yearYes, your yellow skirt is wet.light
ricecompare:1. Red lorry, yellow lorry, redlorry, yellow lorry.2. Let’s look for leaves in thelarge lake with a long ladder.Tongue twisters成音节[m],[n],[l]英语辅音字母中有 3 个辅音[m],[n],[l]是响音,它们和辅音音素结合,也可构成音节,也叫成音节。它们构成的音节往往出现在词尾,一般是非重读音节。如:apple [`aepl] ,
table [`teibl],middle [`midl],
little [`litl],garden [`ga:dn],lesson [`lesn],physical [`fisikl] , realism [`ri:lizm] 等等。_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[ p] [ b ]
[ t ] [d ] [ k ] [ g ][ f ] [v] [s][z][ h] [w] [ j ][
]????[ tr ][dr] [ts][dz][m] [n] [?] [ l ] [ r ][
]?θParts of speech 词类 / 词性名词 noun (n.)
~人和事物的名称代词 pronoun (pron.)
~代替名词的词形容词adjective (adj.)
~修饰名词的词数词numeral (num.)
~表示多少和第几的词动词 verb (v.)
~表示动作和状态副词 adverb [adv.]
~修饰动词 ,形容词和副词的词冠词article (art.)
~说明名词所指的人或物介词 preposition(prep.)~表示名词与其它词的关系连词conjunction (conj.)
~连接词、短语和句子的词感叹词interjection (inter.) ~表示感情的词Sentence patternsSimple sentence 简单句I like apples.Jane and I often swim in summer.He comes and says hello to me every day.Compound sentence 并列句We help them and they help us.Complex sentence 复合句He said that he would visit you.1. Declarative sentence 陈述句My bag is pink.2. Interrogative sentence 疑问句What colour is your bag?3. Imperative sentence 祈使句Let’s begin.4. Exclamatory sentence 感叹句What a fine day it is today!Types常用句型1. There be (is / are) + 名词 [+介词短语]There is a tree in front of the house.There are some flowers in the vase.2. 1) 主语(n.& pron.)+谓语(vi.) + 状语(adv./prep.短语)This machine works well.2) 主语+连系动词(link v.)+表语(a./ad./ prep.短语)My bag is pink.
You are a doctor.3) 主语+谓语(vt.) +宾语(n.& pron.)I have an English book.否定结构be + not助动词 do, does, did, will等+not+实义动词一般疑问句把 be, have和助动词 放在主语前Are you listening to me?Have you any ball-pens?Do you enjoy sports?特殊疑问句用疑问代词 /疑问副词:who, whose, which, what, wherewhat time/ when, why, how1. What refers to things.What is your favorite sport?2. Where refers to places.Where do you live?3. When refers to times.When do you get up everyday?4. How old refers to ages.How old are you?5. How many refers to numbers.How many people are there in your family?Simon lives in Newcastle upon Tyne.Edwin works as an architect.Simon wants to be an engineer.Simon parents own a Chinese restaurant.May is 12 years old.May has an elder sister and a younger brother.My favorite hobby is playing the piano.I want to be a teacher when I grow up.Simon writes a letter to his pen friend.I go to bed at 10:00pm. everyday.WhereWhatWhatWhatHow oldWhatWhatWhatWhoWhat timeHomeworkLearn the sounds by heart.Preview the new lesson.A
Questionnaire1.What language can you speak?2.How long have you learnt English?3.Do you think it easy to learn English?4.What do you think is the most difficult tolearn English well?5.Do you find it interesting to learn English?6.Why do you learn English?7.What kind of English teacher do you wantMiss Chen to be?续写,要求用上no eating or drinking (禁止吃喝)编一个故事&
日后再说乢
I know why the sign said no eating and drinking.Because there are so many monkeys.Monkeys like to eat bananas.
大概要多少字??
100字左右吧
Oh, this zoo has too many rules. Both of these two guys thinks. Maybe it has something need notice. With they thinging, many monkeys come here in no time. The monkeys see the bananas feel very happy. They jump high and make a very loud noisy. Both of these guys become afraid, and wanna run away, but they can't. The monkeys are around of them, without any ways. They feel very sad, and shout for help. Suddenly, zookeeper came,.and save them from the monkeys, but disappointed is they lost their bananas. As they be saved, they feel very dangerous, and thanks for the zookeeper very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码signs_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩8页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历