显示完整路线导航
收起路线导航
伯明翰 (Birmingham)
自驾游行程说明:
从美国格林斯伯勒到伯明翰距离771公里,约479英里,全程需要耗时7.5小时,油费大约需要0。
温馨提示:
格林斯伯勒在过去7日内油价最低0/L,最高0/L,
价格比较有所下降,计划在格林斯伯勒用车的朋友在规划旅游路线时可以考虑多几个景点,无需过分担心燃油成本。
格林斯伯勒驾车至周边城市距离及大概费用:(以大众高尔夫1.4L自动挡或同等车型全新车辆为例,耗油量5L/100km)
温馨提示:
伯明翰在过去7日内油价最低0/L,最高0/L,
价格比较有所下降,计划在用车的朋友在规划旅游路线时可以考虑多几个景点,无需过分担心燃油成本。
伯明翰驾车至周边城市距离及大概费用:(以大众高尔夫1.4L自动挡或同等车型全新车辆为例,耗油量5L/100km)香港:+852-
海外:+86-21-
&&从拉斯维加斯出发到南大峡谷有多远?自驾要多长时间?
已解决问题:1726289
3081165人贡献宝贵经验
从拉斯维加斯出发到南大峡谷有多远?自驾要多长时间?
全部回答(1)
按赞同数排序
3小时&45分钟(253英里)途经I-15&S3小时&32分钟(如果道路通畅)内华达拉斯维加斯美国&从N&4th&St驶入I-515&N/US-93&N/US-95&N2分钟(0.7英里)&走I-15&S驶入Monrovia的E&Central&Ave。从I-210&W的34出口驶出3小时&37分钟(252英里)&走S&Myrtle&Ave驶入Huntington&Dr2分钟(0.6英里)Seagull&Holiday
你可能想知道
大峡谷国家公园
大美美西,拉斯维加斯周边自驾5日游
此行去了:
拉斯维加斯
大峡谷国家公园
峡谷地国家公园
拉斯维加斯周边国家公园自驾4日游
此行去了:
拉斯维加斯
大峡谷国家公园
特价门票?500
特价门票?950
从拉斯维加斯出发到南大峡谷有多远?自驾要多长时间?
我们找到了一个相同的答案,不能重复回答哦。
和问题无关、信息错误的回答会被隐藏。
这条回答是否对问题没有帮助?
大峡谷国家公园旅游攻略指南? 携程攻略社区! 靠谱的旅游攻略平台,最佳的大峡谷国家公园自助游、自由行、自驾游、跟团旅线路,海量大峡谷国家公园旅游景点图片、游记、交通、美食、购物、住宿、娱乐、行程、指南等旅游攻略信息,了解更多大峡谷国家公园旅游信息就来携程旅游攻略。 亚利桑那州旅游攻略导航:
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  
|  |  |  |  |  | 
 | | |  |  |  |  |  | , . All rights reserved. | 从 夏洛茨维尔 到 亚特兰大 的距离和油费
热门城市10月天气
夏洛茨维尔
Charlottesville
目的地亚特兰大Atlanta
两地距离:871公里(541英里)大概行车费用:0耗时:8.5小时
以上油价成本以大众高尔夫1.4L自动挡或同等车型全新车辆为例耗油费5L/100Km
夏洛茨维尔 (Charlottesville)
自驾游全程约823.59公里
行程约7.88小时
沿9th St SE向西南
继续前行,上Avon St
向左转,进入VA-20 S/Monticello Ave继续沿VA-20 S前行
上匝道走I-64 W
下118A出口走US-29 S,前往Lynchburg
95.86 公里
下出口,前往US-29 S/US-460 W/Lynchburg/Danville
走US-29 S/US-460 W
10.38 公里
走US-29 S/Wards Rd经由匝道前往Danville继续沿US-29 S前行
98.09 公里
继续前行,上US-29 S/US-58 W
11.86 公里
下左侧出口,走US-29 S,前往Greensboro进入北卡罗来纳州
64.61 公里
下出口后走I-40 W/I-85BUS S/US-220 S/US-29 S/US-70 W,前往High Point/Charlotte
靠左,按High Point/Charlotte指示牌的指示
继续前行,上I-85 S
127.92 公里
调头穿过南卡罗来纳州进入乔治亚州
391.56 公里
下248A出口进入M L King Jr Dr,前往State Capitol/Turner Field
稍微向左转,进入Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE
向左转,进入Martin Luther King Jr Dr SE
向右转,进入Moore St SE
向右转,进入Memorial Dr SE
向右转,进入Capitol Ave SW
显示完整路线导航
收起路线导航
亚特兰大 (Atlanta)
自驾游行程说明:
从美国夏洛茨维尔到亚特兰大距离871公里,约541英里,全程需要耗时8.5小时,油费大约需要0。
温馨提示:
夏洛茨维尔在过去7日内油价最低0/L,最高0/L,
价格比较有所下降,计划在夏洛茨维尔用车的朋友在规划旅游路线时可以考虑多几个景点,无需过分担心燃油成本。
夏洛茨维尔驾车至周边城市距离及大概费用:(以大众高尔夫1.4L自动挡或同等车型全新车辆为例,耗油量5L/100km)
温馨提示:
亚特兰大在过去7日内油价最低0/L,最高0/L,
亚特兰大驾车至周边城市距离及大概费用:(以大众高尔夫1.4L自动挡或同等车型全新车辆为例,耗油量5L/100km)客人评分与评论 | 孟菲斯东部福朋喜来登酒店
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 169
reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by JesseZ Not recommended
I arrived late on the check-in date and the front desk people were not very friendly. If that's not the important part, nobody cleaned my room the next day. The furniture is alright but the room is small, especially the bathroom. It was noisy during the night: always something going on in the hallway.
October 30, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Golds total dissatisfaction
picked hotel through priceline. walked in and had to go find a person to check us in. check in person was rude and said because we used priceline we should be happy we got a good deal. We had no hot water all weekend and when we complained we were told soccer team was in hotel and to turn on both tub and sink to hot and it should work soon. alot of noisy children running down the halls unattended by parents. Overall very unsatisfied
October 22, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Golds Hands down the worse hotel I have ever stayed at!!
Upon arrival had to hunt someone down to get us checked in. No hot water and finding this out when you are in the shower is horrible!! Called the front desk and they told us if we turn the faucet on at the sink and at the bath it would get warm and then when that didnt work we were informed there was a soccer team staying there and that must be why there is no hot water! really??? awaken to kids screaming in the hallways each morning! staff not concerned about dissatisfied guests!
October 22, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by les82 Fantastic
Great place to stay! Employees very friendly, rooms clean and beds super soft
October 10, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by chvalance Great Stay
We come here every October for a family reunion, and have stayed here for the past few years. This is a great location, friendly staff, QUICK check in, and very comfy rooms. We will continue to come back.
October 9, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by SSSmith Very thin walls
I could hear the guests on either side of my room if they sneezed and every car that passed by on the interstate through the night. The paint was peeling and flaking off the ceiling over the shower.
October 7, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by MTA1012 Great Night's Sleep
Love the beds! I always get a great night's sleep when I stay here.I love the king size pillows!!
October 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by RTR205 Fantastic
Great staff and great hotel!
September 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by DianeTC0217 Great hotel with very reasonable prices
Most comfortable beds than any other hotels I've ever stayed at.
September 14, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Verified Reviewer nice comfy place to stay
The motel was nice, the room was very comfortable. I would have enjoyed an indoor pool/ spa area to relax, the locations was difficult with the one way areas surroundin gthe motel and was almost hit in the parking lot by an incoming car as there isnt a yield sign or any kind of warning to either party upon entrance or driving around to exit the motel. Traffice is a challenge in this location.
August 27, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Barb250 Great room
Comfortable beds with adequate pillows. Great climate control ability as the thermostat accurately reflected the room temperature. Comfortable desk and desk chair with good lighting allowed me to work effectively.
August 22, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by MappaTazi Typical SPG Hotel
Comfy beds and great staff. Spacious well appointed room. Free onsite parking. I didn't use the pool but it looked clean. Can't really think of any negatives.
August 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by James28 This hotel is a great place to stay!
Four Points by Sheraton Memphis East is a great place to stay. Centrally located with clean rooms at a fair price. Free internet and parking are nice. Friendly staff. Highly recommended
August 11, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by sabaim Excellent staff and courteous
My whole family felt thankful to all of the staff especially at breakfast . The staff were courteous and excellent service.
August 9, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by jgodzilla Window AC Unit is too loud!
Sorry, but the window AC unit is very loud and blows directly on you while working at the desk and in bed. The internet was the slowest I've ever experienced.Minus the great restaurant next to the hotel there is nothing you can walk to. If you don't care about any of that, the hotel and rooms are spotless and the staff is outstanding!
August 8, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Silvershark Very helpful staff
It is the staff that makes this hoteland give it that &SPG& polish. They were very helpful and courteous. A Four Points is always a good way to go when cost is a big factor. It's about a $30.00 one way cab ride to the tourist area.
August 7, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by RayFlyer Good value for the money
Friendly, helpful staff. Very convenient shuttle van. Tip: should schedule airport pickup 'cause van only runs on demand, not a continuous circuit.
July 31, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by chansen64 Nice hotel
The room was clean and spacy, but the AC in the didn't function properly. While the hotel was neat as a whole the elevator floors were always filthy.
The staff was excellent from the front desk to the cleaners, always helpful and always with a smile.
The gym was impressive in its variety of equipment and its size which is larger than in most hotels (50+) I have stayed in over the last few years.
July 30, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by mgalexa Great fitness area
The best fitness center in it's class. Room was clean, bed was near the best for comfort, no &hotel room& smell. Pool was convenient and clean. The only small complaint - the shower knob was hard to turn and bathroom was cramped.
Excellent omlette bar and decent breakfast spread.
July 30, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by kthack10 Homerun
We brought our 7u Baseball team in from Ga. and we were treating like big leaguer's...The staff and service was fantastic...The breakfast bar and it's staff is top notch, I highly recommend eating there every morning...The sales staff made checking in very easy and they were there to help with it...I highly recommend this Hotel & if we go back for the World Series again we will be staying @ Four Points!!!!!!!!!!!
July 30, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Diva123 The Service Needs to Improve
I stay this hotel or business every six weeks and the service level really needs to improve. Upon arriving to check in the host was sitting down, frowning and not once looked at me during the entire transaction.
July 28, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by ira2012 Location excellent!
Great location makes life easy on to the highway and off to make the days business.
Nice rooms, and comfortable furnishings help you to spend your time relaxing or geting down to business.Make this one of your stops in the Memphis area.
July 28, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Memphis1 I almost never complain ...
This is not a good review. The air conditioners in the rooms are the loudest I've ever heard, and I've been in thousands of hotel rooms. After a long night of not sleeping, I went to the breakfast area and was yelled at by 3 seperate employees because I sat down in the room 5 minutes prior to when breakfst officially began. (I didn't do anything but sit down and watch the news on the TV) Then, when I started to get breakfast two other employees yelled at me and demanded ... get this, $1 for a glass of orange juice. I've had platinum status for many years and this was just a very negative experience. The only positive thing I can say is that they really had an outstanding gym.
July 4, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by WhiteConsultingGroup Great Hotel, Terrible night sleep
The hotel is quite new, very chic, the room was clean and comfortable, and they were able to accomodate my dog without any issues. Even a nice place to &walk& them right outside.
BUT! There was a band playing in the central courtyard until 11:30PM!!! Granted it was a saturday, but they may as well have been playing in my room it was so loud. Terrible for any guests needing to wake up early.
How can management of a place whose business is to provide a comfortable stay (which mainly includes SLEEPING) consider something like that, it baffles my mind.
June 25, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Donnell Filthy Bathroom
I have stayed at this property twice and generally find it to be a pleasurable experience. Upon checking in on Tuesday, June 19th around 9P, I found the front desk clerk sitting in a chair performing her check in duties. Totally unacceptable and gave an impression of laziness. Overall, the room was nice and I generally like the FourPoints Product. However, I found the bathroom to be filthy. I recommend that the hotel staff sit on the toilet with the door closed and look at the bathroom from the customer's point of view.
June 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by happycamper2 excellent service
comfortable bed, nice room, good breakfast, good limo service
June 18, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by gpmesa Excellent
I don't give reviews because I'm hard to please. This hotel staff was very hospitable and aimed to please. I give a 10 to management.
June 8, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Losanno Convenient Location
The hotel is convenient, clean, and relaxing. The staff was friendly and helpful with dinner recommendations. A good place to stay out of the city.
May 20, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by jazzy29 some trouble in paradise
First, our room did not have a movie rental feature. Generally, when my wife and I have traveled, there is that option. Second, the maids did not understand that we, like many others sleep in on vacation, and ignored the do not disturb sign on the door. Too many times they asked if they could come in and clean as we were getting up and showered to start our day. And last, I could be wrong, but when I pay $139 a night for a hotel, isn't there a complimentary continental breakfast at least in the morning?
May 19, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by TJYoung Below Average for a Sheraton
My experience on a local business trip stay was mixed. Upon arriving at the hotel, I was disappointed at the location which positioned the hotel in the middle of a median strip on a busy six lane highway. Exit from the hotel parking lot was hectic, requiring a fast merge from a complete stop into high speed traffic. The location, however, was very convenient for freeway and airport access.
The staff was very friendly, although a bit confused and disorganized. For instance, I was repeatedly reminded by the hotel front desk that a free buffet breakfast in the lobby cafe was included in my room rate. However, when I received the invoice at the end of my stay, a $10 charge was assessed for the breakfast. When I asked the front desk for an explanation of the charge upon my departure, the clerk could not provide an answer and disappeared to find a manager or supervisor for 10-15 minutes, whereby I a lost patience waiting and left to catch my plane.
The room, lobby, fitness center, and hallways were very clean, including the bathroom, consistent with other Sheraton's where I have stayed. However, the hotel elevators were dirty and unkempt, badly needing vaccuming. Also, the view out of my window was of the unkempt hotel lobby roof which was scattered with debris.
The restaurant adjoining the hotel property to which the hotel desk clerk enthusiastically referred me had a nice atmosphere and friendly, attentive staff, but was overpriced, given the quality of the food.
Overall, my experience at this hotel was slightly below average for a Sheraton hotel stay.
May 14, 2012
为何在此预订 &
利用适用于每一设备的应用程序以及可满足每一旅行需求的工具,获得 SPG 俱乐部应用程序并准备整装启程&
目前可以由代表以 中文(简体) 告诉您有关本酒店的信息。
将会有人立刻和您联系。
也可 获取我们的当地客户服务电话号码列表。从 格林斯伯勒 到 杰克逊 的距离和油费
热门城市10月天气
格林斯伯勒
Greensboro
目的地杰克逊Jackson
两地距离:1148公里(713英里)大概行车费用:0耗时:11小时
以上油价成本以大众高尔夫1.4L自动挡或同等车型全新车辆为例耗油费5L/100Km
格林斯伯勒 (Greensboro)
自驾游全程约1147.81公里
行程约10.39小时
从W Market St向东行驶,到N Greene St
在第 1 个路口向右转,进入S Greene St
在第 1 个路口向右转,进入W Washington St
在第 2 个路口向左转,进入S Eugene St
继续前行,上S Elm Eugene St
上I-40 W/I-85 BUS S/US-421 N/US-29 S/US-70 W/US-220 S匝道
走I-40 W/I-85BUS S/US-220 S/US-29 S/US-70 W
靠左,按High Point/Charlotte指示牌的指示
继续前行,上I-85 S
127.92 公里
调头穿过南卡罗来纳州进入乔治亚州
391.90 公里
下247出口走I-20 W,前往Birmingham进入亚拉巴马州
216.36 公里
下136出口走I-459 S,前往Montgomery/Tuscaloosa
47.55 公里
在交岔路口靠左,按I-20 W/I-59 S/Tuscaloosa指示牌的指示,并入I-20 W/I-59 S进入密西西比州
209.16 公里
靠右,按Jackson指示牌的指示
135.40 公里
下46出口进入Interstate 55 N,前往North Jackson/Grenada
下96A出口,前往Pearl St
走Access Rd
继续前行,上Fairground St/E Pearl St继续沿E Pearl St前行目的地在右侧
显示完整路线导航
收起路线导航
杰克逊 (Jackson)
自驾游行程说明:
从美国格林斯伯勒到杰克逊距离1148公里,约713英里,全程需要耗时11小时,油费大约需要0。
温馨提示:
格林斯伯勒在过去7日内油价最低0/L,最高0/L,
价格比较有所下降,计划在格林斯伯勒用车的朋友在规划旅游路线时可以考虑多几个景点,无需过分担心燃油成本。
格林斯伯勒驾车至周边城市距离及大概费用:(以大众高尔夫1.4L自动挡或同等车型全新车辆为例,耗油量5L/100km)
温馨提示:
杰克逊在过去7日内油价最低0/L,最高0/L,
杰克逊驾车至周边城市距离及大概费用:(以大众高尔夫1.4L自动挡或同等车型全新车辆为例,耗油量5L/100km)}

我要回帖

更多关于 美国high point 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信