can we diveyou swim and dive?a.yes.i canb.i can we diveswim選擇哪個

在线求指导:-Can you swim?-_
-Can you swim?-____.&&
A.Yes,I can&&&& B.No,I can&&&& C.Yes,I am
海鸥as蕑厃7
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码B&试题分析:句意:你会游泳吗?--不会,但是我的弟弟汤姆会。根据but my brother Tom can可知前面应该叙述的是不会游泳。回答can开头的一般疑问句还是用can来回答。故选B。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
—Shall I take a taxi?—No, we_____________.& It’s not far from here.A. shouldn’t&&&&&&&&& B. mustn’t&&&&&&& C. needn’t
It is usually warm in Nanjing in spring. But sometimes it &&&&&&&be very cold.A.mustB.wouldC.canD.should
— I’m a little tired. Let’s go to the zoo by taxi.
—We ________take a taxi. It’s not far from here.A.needn’tB.couldn’tC.mustn’tD.can’t
---& ________ have you kept the book ? --- Since last Month. I ________ return it to the library today or I can’t borrow one next time. A.H mustB.H have toC.H have toD.W must
--Jack, is this your jacket?--No, it _______ be my jacket. My jacket is black but this one is blue.A.mustn’tB.needn’tC.can’tD.may not
—Is that boy Alan?—No, it ______ be him. He left for Beijing yesterday.A.can’tB.shouldn’tC.needn’tD.mustn’t
-&&&&&&&you paint?-Yes, I can. So I want to join the art club.A.CanB.MustC.MayD.Should
---Must I water the flowers right now?---No, you ________ . You may do it after supper.A. mustn't&&&&&&&&&&&& B. needn't&&&&&&&&&& C. can't
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!"阅读理解 SwimmingandEnglishLearningCanyouswim?Doyoulikeswimming?Yes?Well,howcanyouleamtoswim?Ithinkthebestwayistogointothewaterandlearn.Imafraidyoullnev..."阅读答案_中考英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"阅读理解 SwimmingandEnglishLearningCanyouswim?Doyoulikeswimming?Yes?Well,howcanyouleamtoswim?Ithinkthebestwayistogointothewaterandlearn.Imafraidyoullnev..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"阅读理解 SwimmingandEnglishLearningCanyouswim?Doyoulikeswimming?Yes?Well,howcanyouleamtoswim?Ithinkthebestwayistogointothewaterandlearn.Imafraidyoullnev..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Swimming&and&English&Learning &&&&&&&&&&&&&& Can&you&swim?&Do&you&like&swimming?&Yes?&Well,&how&can&you&leam&to&swim?&I&think&the&best&way&is&to&go&into&the&water&and&learn.&I'm&afraid&you'll&never&learn&to&swim&just&by&reading&books&about&swimming&or&watching&others&swimming.&It's&the&same&with&the&English&study.&We&must&practice,&practice&and&practice. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& Listening&and&speaking&are&very&important&for&beginners.&The&children&in&English-speaking&count&ries&first&listen&to&others.&Then&they&try&to&imitate&(模仿)&&and&speak.&We&can&listen&to&English&programs&on&the&radio,&and&maybe&you&can&just&understand&a&few&words.&It&doesn't&matter.&Just&be&relaxed,&and&try&to&catch&every&word. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& Somebody&may&be&a&good&listener.&But&he&dare&not&speak.&He's&afraid&of&making&mistakes.&You&know&we&even&make&mistakes&when&we&speak&Chinese.&Don't&be&afraid.&We&must&be&brave.&lf&you&really&want&to&leam&English&well,&you&must&try&to&speak&with&everyone&so&long&as&he&knows&English.&Whether&you&know&him&or&not&is&not&important.&When&there&is&nobody&to&talk&with,&you&can&talk&to&yourself&in&English.&It's&interesting&and&also&a&good&way&to&practice&your&spoken&English.&Remember,&the&more&you&speak,&the&fewer&mistakes&you'll&make. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Reading&and&writing&are&more&important&for&senior&school&students.&First,&we&must&choose&the&books&we're&interested&in.&A&lot&of&reading&will&improve&your&language&sense.&This&is&the&most&important. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Keep&writing&English&diaries.&We&can&also&write&English&articles.&You&may&even&post&them&to&English&magazines.&Don't&be&afraid&of&failure.&Failure&is&the&mother&of&success. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Easier&said&than&done.&Well,&let's&do&more&practice&from&now&on.&I'm&sure&you'II&learn&English&well&in&this&way.
1. What's more important for senior school students?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2. How can you learn to swim?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3. How should you learn English?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. The more you speak the fewer mistakes you I make. Is it right?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
参考答案:
1. Reading and writing.&2. The best way is to go into the water and leam.3. We must practice, practice and practice.4. Yes, it is.
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)can you swim?
can you swim in the pool,can you swim in the river,can you swim in the sea can you drop like a frog.。。。
kitty宝儿歌网建议您:
把儿歌can you swim?地址粘贴在博客、QQ空间、发在论坛让更多朋友能和你分享can you swim?。
2. 把它发给QQ、MSN的好朋友,让更多的朋友感觉到你的热情。}

我要回帖

更多关于 i can swim 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信