怎么做陕西中考英语完成句子子

> 【答案带解析】完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。 1.当我们在参加考试时注意每一个细...
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。1.当我们在参加考试时注意每一个细节是非常有必要的。It’s necessary for us to
while taking exams.2.最后他父亲接受了医生的建议并戒烟成功了。At last, his father took the doctor’s advice and
smoking.3.我想知道这首歌曲使他想到了什么。I wondered what _____________________________________________________.4.作为一个好学生,他很有条理性并使所有事情都井然有序。As a good student, he is well organized
.5.当你犹豫不决时,红色可以有助于你做决定。Red may help when you
.6.斯巴德韦伯在NBA注意到他之前一直在另一个篮球联盟。Spud Webb remained in another basketball league before the NBA
1.pay attention to every detail
2.succeeded in giving up
3.the song reminded him of
4.keeps all the things in good order
5.have difficulty making a decision
6.took notice of him
【解析】...
考点分析:
考点1:汉译英
基本句型 :&
主谓结构 & &主系表结构 & &主谓宾结构 & & 主谓+双宾语结构 & 主谓+复合宾语结构 &there be 结构 &&
& & &英语高考并无汉译英试题,我们为什麽还要练?
& & &中国人学英语不是为了实现中英文的互相转换吗?培养学生在讲英语的国家的生存能力难道是中国基础教育的任务吗?&
& & &汉译英能力的提高,定会促进英语书面表达能力的提高。因为,当我们做翻译练习时,始终会对中英文的差别保持警觉,而这正是学习外语的最佳心理状态。要知道,鹦鹉学舌,事倍功半。而当今的外语教学完全排斥母语和翻译的做法是不对的。我们可不要做 throw out the baby with the bath water 的傻事了。
相关试题推荐
先通读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容,在文章后表格的空格内填入一个最恰当的单词。每个空格只能填一个单词。Do you love to travel and enjoy writing about your experiences? In fact, whenever we see something new, we wish to write it down in one form or another. We will be happier if we share our experiences with others. Then how can we write better travel stories? The following may be useful.Memory and notesDon’t believe your memory. You may have a good memory, but you cannot remember everything. You are seeing and hearing so much information while you’re on a trip. When you come back to write about your travel stories, you may forget something. So you should make notes, take photographs, and if possible, take videos. In this way, you can describe your travel and write it down without missing anything.Photographs and your storiesPhotographs are very helpful for you to remember what you have seen. As you see the photographs, you can describe your experiences easily by remembering the feeling when you took them.When you are writing about your travel stories, make sure they are not too short as your readers may not get the full impressions of them and make sure they are not so long that the reader may get bored.How to write better travel stories Suggestions Memory and notes◆It’s hard to remember everything
you may have a good memory.◆Maybe you will forget something when you
to write about your travel stories.◆Make notes, take photos and take videos. Photographs and your stories◆Photographs are of great
for you to remember what you have seen.◆It’s easy for you to describe your experiences by remembering how you
when you took photos.◆Make sure your travel stories are
too long nor too short.  
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。1.We should have a discussion whether
(travel) to Singapore or not.2.Recently social scientists
(begin) to ask if culture is found just in humans, or if some animals have a culture too.3.Although space is really dangerous, it
(interest) many people on the earth.4.---Excuse me. When can we play badminton at the court?---Not until it___________ (repair) the day after tomorrow.5.---I wonder if you could go with me to the cinema.---I’d like to, but I _______ (write) my experiment report and have to finish it this afternoon.6.Don’t stay up too late, or you
(feel) it harder to stay awake in class than it really is.7.He’s decided to take a look at the house and see if it might be worth _________ (buy).8.---Where are the Smiths? I haven’t seen them these days.---Oh, they _________ (fly) to New York for a meeting when you were away on business. 
根据句意,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。1.Mr. Wu had no
(choose) but to work extra hours in order to finish it on time.2.To break the
(silent), the teacher told a joke and the students all laughed right away.3.My father is much_______ (strict) with us than usual because of the important exam.4.We hope that we live in a
(peace) world and say goodbye to wars forever. 
根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。1.When Johnson faces difficulty, he always has__________(勇气) to solve it.2.I'm strongly _________ (反对) smoking because it may cause cancer.3.Most people believe that colours
(无疑地) influence our everyday life in many ways.4.My classmate Kitty has been
(缺席) from school for a week because of her illness. 
When something goes wrong, it can be very pleasing to say, “Well, it’s so-and-so’s mistake.” or “I know I’m late, but it’s not my
the bus was late.” It is probably not your mistake, but once you form the habit of blaming(责怪) somebody or something else for a bad situation, you are a loser. You have no power and could do nothing that helps change the situation. However, you can have great power over what happens to you if you start paying attention to how to improve the situation. This is the winner’s key to success.Winners are great at solving problems. For example, if you were late because the bus was late, maybe you need to leave home early. Or, you might call a taxi or call friends for help when in need. For another example, if your workmate causes you problems on the job for short of responsibility(责任心) or ability, find ways of dealing with his irresponsibility or inability. Ask to work with a different person, or leave this person with some simple jobs. You should accept that the person is not reliable(可靠的).This is what being a winner is all about—creatively using your skills and wisdom so that you are successful no matter what happens. Winners don’t have fewer pro they have just as many difficult situations to face as anybody else. They are just better at seeing those problems as challenges and chances to develop their own ability. So, stop paying attention to “whose mistake it is.” Once you are confident about your power over bad situations, problems are just stepping stones for success.1.According to the passage, winners
.A. have responsible and able workmatesB. meet with fewer difficulties in their livesC. blame themselves rather than othersD. deal with problems rather than blame others2.When your workmate brings about a problem, you should
.A. blame him for his short of responsibilityB. find a better way to overcome the problemC. tell him to find the cause of the problemD. ask a more able workmate for help3.When problems happen, winners take them as
.A. excuses for their mistakesB. difficulties to greater powerC. chances for self-developmentD. challenges to their workmates4.Which of the following is the best title for the passage?A. A Winner’s Secret
B. A Winner’s ProblemC. A Winner’s Chance
D. A Winner’s Achievement 
题型:翻译
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.当前位置:
>>>完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每小..
完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)小题1:我们仔细地将海南的空气和北京的空气做了比较。We carefully ________________________________________________ in Beijing.小题2:在这家服装店里,有各种款式供顾客选择。In the clothes shop, there are ________________________________________________.小题3:我们大家都要努力学习使我们的梦想成为现实。All of us should work hard in order ________________________________________.小题4:老板对他的行为一点都不满意。The boss was ________________________________________________ at all.小题5:老师告诉我们地面每两个星期需要拖一次。The teacher tells us the floor ________________________________________________.小题6:他不知道如何处理这么严重的问题。He didn’t know what he ________________________________________________
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:compared the air in Hainan with that小题2:various designs for shoppers to choose from小题3:to make our dreams come true小题4:not satisfied/ happy/ pleased with his behaviour小题5:needs mopping / to be mopped every two weeks小题6:should do with such a serious problem试题分析:小题1:将……与……作比较compare ··· with ···小题2:各种款式various designs 小题3:实现,成为现实 come true小题4:对……满意 satisfied/ happy/ pleased with ···小题5:需要拖needs mopping / to be mopped ,每两个星期every two weeks小题6:处理 do with ,这么严重的问题such a serious problem
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每小..”主要考查你对&&连词成句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
连词成句:即是把错乱排列的词语根据语法或句法特点排列组合成为句式整齐,内容恰当,语气流畅的句子的方法。他基本的要求是句子完整和流畅没有语法错误,更不要有语病。连词成句题做题技巧:首先强调第一个单词的第一个字母要大写,其次句子的最后要有标点符号。然后分句型来做: 1. 陈述句的时候,先找主语,然后找动词,再找其他,记得时间和地点是放在后面的。 2. 疑问句时,有疑问词的情况下找疑问词,然后找助动词,找主语,找其他。没有疑问词的情况下,就找助动词/be动词,再找主语,找其他。 3. 做这一类型的题目时,学生要有一定的基础,会认读单词,熟悉基本句型。 具体可以分一下几步来完成:一、看清标点符号1.如果是句号,则是陈述语句。陈述句的基本结构就是主语+谓语+宾语而构成的。2.如果是问号,则是疑问语句。要先看是特殊疑问句还是由情态动词引导的疑问句。①如果有where 、what、how等疑问词,那么它就是特殊疑问句,就要把疑问词where 、 what、 how 等放在一句话的最前面,它后面紧接的是be动词也就是我们学习过的am、is、are三个单词。②如果题目中有can、 may、shall、would等情态动词,那么它就是由情态动词引导的疑问句。例如:“have& I& a& may& new& bike (?)” 。这道题目中有一个情态动词may,很显然这就是由情态动词may引导的疑问句。那么我们就要把may放在句子的最前面,后面紧接的就是这句话的主语(主语往往是人或者物)。很快我们就能写出这句话的前半部分“May I& have …”很显然,还剩下的几个单词可以构成一个词组“a new bike”,那么将整句话连起来就是“May I have a new bike ?”(我可以拥有一个新的自行车吗?)。同样其他的句子,例如:由can 、would、shall等情态动词引导的句子也是这样的方法可以完成。③如果题目中没有任何的特殊疑问词,也没有任何情态动词,那么它就是我们最最熟悉的一般疑问句了。例如:“you& a& are student(?)”。很显然是一个疑问句,而且没有任何特殊疑问词。所以这是一句一般疑问句,一般疑问句的基本准则就是疑问词是be动词(am /is/are),而且要把它们放在句子的最前面。通过观察我们看到题目中有一个be动词(are),所以这句话就很容易连到“Are you a student ?”(你是一个学生吗?)。这样的题目还可以先将它当作一般陈述句来做,然后再由陈述句改成一般疑问句。例如“you& a& are student(?)”这题还可以先将它写成一般陈述句的形式“You are a student.”。然后将它写成一般疑问句,即是将这句话的主语和谓语(be动词)对调,得到“Are you a student?”,这样这句话也就完成了。3.如果是感叹号,则是感叹语句。①由what引导的感叹句。我们知道有what引导的感叹句,其基本结构是What + a + adj. + n.。例如:“What a nice book !”(多漂亮的一本书啊!)② 由how引导的感叹句。与what引导的感叹句相似,how引导的感叹句的结构是“How + adj.( +n. /名词短语 + be动词 )!”。
二、注意特殊句型还有一些连词成句的题目看上去似乎是无规律可循。有这样一个题目:“to&& time& to&& go&& it’s& school (.)” 这样的题目就要求学生对有些句型的熟练掌握。这条题目考的是学生对句型“it’s& time to do sth.” 的运用和词组“go to school(去上学)”,这是一条交际运用题。很显然,这条题目的答案应该是:“It’s& time to go to shool.”(该到上学的时候了。)还有一类句型叫做祈使句。这样的句型往往没有主语。例如:“Go to the playground& ,please.”(请去操场。)这样的句子就省略了主语,完整的应该是“我请你去操场。”所以这样的句型也是学生所需要掌握。有这样一条题目,“breakfast , have& Mike(。)”。很显然这是一句祈使句。拿到这条题目时,如果对句子的意思不明白也许就无法下手。但是如果明白是“让迈克吃早饭。”这条题目也就很好做了,这是一条省略句,所以很快就能得到答案:“Have breakfast,Mike.”。有很多像这样的题目,没有明确的主语、谓语等。这就需要学生对所要完成题目的句子意思的了解,对一些固定结构的掌握。三、注意句子是否完整往往学生在做完一条题目以后,经常会出现句子还没有写完整,单词抄写错的现象。在做这样的题目时容易出现漏字、错字的毛病。这就需要我们在平时的训练中养成认真仔细的习惯。在做题目时加强对“难题”的训练,在“找错误”中增强细心意识。&&& 四、注意字母的大小写在英语中经常需要大写的有:每句话的开头字母、人名、专有名词等。例如:“thank you,liutao.”这句话中有三个字母没有大写,应该将它改成:“Thank you,Liu Tao.”这样这句话也就很明白了。与中文不同,在英文中字母的大小写有时也就决定了一句话的意义。Doctor 和doctor就是因为一字之差其意思也就大大不同,前者是博士而后者则是医生。所以在平时,应该注意这类题型的解答。
发现相似题
与“完成句子 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每小..”考查相似的试题有:
2778953015685899626645953040231330拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3ae93df-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器新浪广告共享计划>
广告共享计划
2014中考备考初三英语试题:完成句子
基础知识专项训练:完成句子(2014.05)
根据所给中文提示,完成下列句子。(每空一词)
你最好现在去看医生。
________ ________ see a doctor right now.
电视机和录像机都坏了。
________ the TV ________ the video works.
有一些方法可以让你不轻易动怒。
There’re some ways to ________ you ________ getting angry
让我帮你提那些行李吧。
________ me ________ you with those bags.
鲍勃给我买了一本书作为生日礼物。
Bob ________ a book ________ me as a birthday present.
别担心,事情很快就会好起来的。
Don’t worry. Things will ________ ________ soon.
这辆车出了什么故障?它发动不起来了。
________ ________ ________ the car? It won’t start.
青蛙在陆地上和水中都能生活。
Frogs can live ________ ________ ________ and in water.
这个海滨适于游泳而不适于冲浪。
This beach is ________ ________ swimming but ________ ________
你每天做作业花多少时间?
How much time do you ________ ________ your homework?
能尽快给我回电话吗?
Will you please ________ ________ ________ soon?
我们星期天洗车怎么样?
________ ________ washing the car on Sunday?
在交通高峰期,开车不如骑自行车快。
Driving a car is not ________ ________ ________ riding a bike in
rush hour.
很高兴你能来看我。
________ ________ that you can come to see me.
我们的教室5米宽。
Our classroom is ________ ________ ________ .
有人喜欢甜品,有人可能喜欢酸食。
________ like sweet, while ________ may love
我们参加晚会时不应该迟到。
We shouldn’t ________ ________ ________ a party.
对不起,请不要讲话好吗?
Excuse me, would you please ________ ________?
当你遇到困难的时候,为什么不求助呢?
________ ________ ________ ________ some help when you are in
观光最好是乘坐旅游巴士或骑自行车。
It’s best to go sightseeing ________ by tour bus or ________
我告诉她别忘了把书带给我。
I told her ________ ________ ________ ________ ________ me the
你越了解她,你就会越喜欢她。
________ ________ you know her, ________ ________ you’ll like
李华复习完功课,才开始写作业。
Li Hua ________ ________ ________ do his homework ________ he
finished going over the lessons.
我们喜欢谈论如何实现我们的理想。
We ________ ________ about ________ ________ realize our
我听见屋里有人在哭。
I _________ somebody __________ in the room.
根据汉语提示用英语完成句子,词数不限。
同学们,该做眼保健操了。
________________________ do eye exercise, class.
很抱歉给您添了很多麻烦。
________________________ to bring you so much trouble.
爸爸昨天太忙了,没能和我们去野餐。
My dad________________________ have a picnic with us.
太阳一出来,雾就会消失。
The fog will die away ________________________ the sun comes
李先生现在很忙,恐怕您要在这儿等几分钟。
Mr Li is busy now. ________________________ you’ll have to wait for
a few minutes.
我的闹钟坏了,所以我今天早晨起床晚了。
________________________ my alarm clock, so I got up late this
他们飞速奔跑去赶公共汽车。
They ran ________________________ they could to catch the
你愿意加入我们的“舞者俱乐部”
________________________ to join our Dancer Club?
老师要求我们不要单独一人游泳。
Teachers ________________________ swim alone.
你太累了,一定要尽可能多休息。
You are too tired. You must rest __________________.
在锻炼前做热身活动是很重要的。
________________________ warm up before exercise.
为什么不给我们讲讲你在美国的故事呢?
__________________________________ in the US?
过去我怕黑,而现在我不怕了。
I __________________ the dark, but now I’m not.
你最好不要让她在这里待太久。
You ________________________ her stay here very long.
谢谢你及时帮我把这消息告诉他。
Thanks for ________________________ him in time.
这本书太难了,我一点儿也读不懂。
The book was so ____________________________________.
我发现很难让我爸爸戒烟。
I ____________________ my father from smoking.
他不仅以才能出名,而且还有出名的好心肠。
He is famous _________________________________________ his
这个男孩酷爱足球,每天都要练习两小时。
The boy ___________________________ he practices it for two hours
every day.
我们从北京飞往上海大约花了两个个小时。
It ____________________________ to fly from Beijing to
我有两种练习口语的方法:一个是大声朗读,另一个是尽可能多得和人用英文交谈。
I have two ways to practice my oral English. One is reading
aloud,_______________________
___________ as much as possible.
我认为父母没必要过分关注孩子的学习。
I don’t think _________________________________ to care more about
their kids’ studies.
一些学生正在准备表演节目。
Some students are _________________________ acting.
妈妈认为我需要在功课上花更多时间,而不是上网聊天。
My mom thinks I need to __________________________ chat on the
在过去的十年里,我的家乡发生了巨大变化。
Great changes _________________________ in China in the past 10
汉译英。把答案写在每小题后的横线上,必须用上所提供的单词或短语。
请您替我拍张照片好吗?(help)
周杰伦因为他的音乐而出名。(be
famous for)
你们学习忙吗?(be
busy with)
他对每个人都很严格。(be
strict with)
只要你坚持努力,就会成功。(as
汤姆必须快跑才赶得上他的朋友。(catch
新同学为人友善,很易相处。(get
along with)
她每天坚持步行上班。(keep
我们可以依凭报纸获取信息。(depend
你假期过得愉快吗?(have
a good time)
我现在很忙,不能停下来和你谈这件事。(stop)
我盼望着不久收到你的信。(look
forward to)
我们认为汤姆是我们最好的老师。(regard)
你可以看到更多的人锻炼身体以增强体质。(see)
我会尽力去提高我的听力。(do
one’s best)
基础知识专项训练:完成句子(2014.05)
1. You’d better
2. Neither,
nor&&&&&&&&&&&&3.
stop, from
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. Let, help
5. bought,
for&&&&&&&
better&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&7.
What’s wrong
with&&&&&&&&&
8. both on land
9. good for, bad for && 10. spend
doing/on&&&&&11.
call me back
What/How about
13. as/so fast as
glad&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&15.
five meters
wide&&&&&16.
Some, others
17. be late
for&&&&&&&&&&&18.
stop talking
Why not ask
for&&&&&20.
either, by bicycle
21. not to forget to
bring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&22.
The more, the more
23. didn’t start to,
until&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
24. enjoy talking, how
to&&&&&&&&&&&25.
heard, crying第二部分
1. It’s time
sorry&&&&&&&&&&&&&3.
was too busy
to&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4. as soon as
5. I’m afraid
that&&&&&&&&&
6. There’s something wrong with/ Something is wrong with
7. as fast as
&&&&&&&&&8.
like&&&&&&&
9. ask us not
to&&&&&&&10.
as much as possible
11. It’s very important
to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
12. Why not tell us your stories
13. used to be afraid
of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
14. had better not make
15. helping me tell the news
to&&&&&&&16.
hard/difficult that I couldn’t understand it at all
17. find it difficult to
stop&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
18. not only for his talent but (also) for
19. likes (playing) soccer so much
that&&&&&&&&&&&
20. took us about two hours
21. the other is talking with
others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
22. it’s necessary for parents
23. getting ready for/preparing
24. spend more time on my schoolwork rather than
25. have taken place
Could you please help me take a picture?
& & 2. Jay Chow is famous for his
3. Are you
busy with your studies?&
strict with everybody.
5. As long as
you keep on trying, you’ll succeed.
6. Tom had to
run fast to catch up with his friends.
7. The new
classmate is friendly and easy to get along with.
8. She keeps
on going to work on foot every day.
depend on newspapers for information.
10. Did you
have a good time during the vacation?
11. I’m busy
now, so I can’t stop to talk about it with you.
12. I look
forward to hearing from you soon.
13. We regard
Tom as our best teacher.
14. Now you
can see more people doing exercises to keep fit.
15. I will do
my best to improve my listening. &
&&(感谢21世纪英文报初三版)
我的更多文章:
( 23:25:10)( 22:24:01)( 22:36:20)( 13:23:16)( 22:23:16)( 22:19:06)( 22:14:26)( 12:05:44)( 11:59:10)( 22:28:39)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信