she is American英语改为同义句句在线转换

小学英语所有句型转换的方法
小学英语所有句型转换的方法
小学英语所有句型转换的方法
基本助动词只有三个:be, do, have, 他们没有词汇意义,只有语法作用,如协助构成进行体,完成体,被动态,否定句,疑问句等。
一、 肯定句改否定句的方法——一步法
1、 在be动词后加not。如:is not , are not , am not, was not, were not;
2、 在can,等后加not。如:cannot
3、 上述都没有的,在动词前加助动词否定形式do not, does not.& (don’t/doesn’t)
4、 some 改成any。
二、 肯定句改一般疑问句的方法——三步法
1、 把be动词放在句首,剩下的照抄,(some 改成any,my改成your等)句点改成问号。
2、 把can,等放到句首,剩下的照抄,(some 改成any,my改成your等)句点改成问号。
例如:陈述句:&& They are in the park.&&&&& He can play the guitar..
一般疑问句:&& Are they in the park?&&&&&& Can he play the guitar?
把下列句子变成一般疑问句
1.&&&&&& I& am& listening& to& music.
把下列句子改为一般疑问句。
1. We need some masks.
3、划线部分去掉后剩下的内容照抄,(some 改成any,my改成your等)
4、句点改成问号。
句型转换题
1. The girl is singing in the classroom.(改为否定句)(改为一般疑问句)
2. They are looking for bag.(对画线部分提问)
3. I am riding my bike now.(同上)
4. There are twelve studens over there.(同上)
5. I can speak English.(改为一般疑问句)
6. I am writing now.(同上)
7. I have a desk and a chair.(用He做主语改写句子)
8. She is buying some food in the supermarket.(改为否定句)
9. I am ill. (对画线部分提问)
10. Does she like growing flowers? (给予否定回答)
11. I will make model planes with my classmates on Sunday. (对画线部分提问)
12. The girl dances beautifully.(改为感叹句)
13. The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.( 改为否定句)
14. The boy is standing on the man's shoulders.(改为一般疑问句)
15. It's ten o'clock.(对画线部分提问)
1. The girl is singing in the classroom.(改为否定句)(改为一般疑问句)
2. They are looking for bag.(对画线部分提问)
3. I am mending my bike now.(同上)
4. There are twelve studens over there.(同上)
5. I can speak English.(改为一般疑问句)
6. I am writing now.(同上)
7. I have a desk and a chair.(用He做主语改写句子)
8. She is buying some food in the supermarket.(改为否定句)
9. I am ill. (对画线部分提问)
10. Does she like growing flowers? (给予否定回答)
11. I will make model planes with my classmates on Sunday. (对画线部分提问)
12. The girl dances beautifully.(改为感叹句)
13. The waiter and the waitress play table tennis every day.( 改为否定句)
14. The boy is standing on the man's shoulders.(改为一般疑问句)
15. It's ten o'clock.(对画线部分提问)
关于特殊疑问词组
针对人提问 (谁)&&&&&&&&&& who
地点(何地)&&&&&&&& where
时间(何时)&&&&&&&&& when&&&& what time
方式方法程序(怎样)& how
年龄&&&&&&&&& how old
可数名词问多少 How many
不可数名词问多少,多少钱& How much
东西职业事物(什么)& what
颜色&&&&&&&&& what color
班级&&&&&&&&& what class
年级&&&&&&&&& what grade
时间&&&&&&&&& what time
选择某个&&&&& which
&&&&&&&&&&&&& which class&
  1、A: _______ is the boy in blue?&&&&&&& B:He’s Mike.
  2、A: _______ pen is it?&&&&&&&&&&&& B:It’s mine.
  3、A: _______ is the diary?&&&&&&&&&&&& B:It’s under the chair.
  4、A: ___ is the Chirstmas Day?& B: It’s on the 25th of December.
  5、A: _______ are the earphones?&&&&&&& B:They are 25 yuan.
  6、A: _______ is the cup?&&&&&&&&& B:It’s blue.
  7、A: _______ is it today?&&&&&&&&&&&&& B:It’s Sunday.
  8、A: _______ was it yesterday?&&&& B: It was the 13th of October.
  9、A: _______ this red one?&&&&&&&&&&& B:It’s beautiful.
   10、A: Can I have some paper and some crayons?
  B: _______ ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A: I want to make a kite.
  12A:_______ is your cousin?&&& B: He’s 15 years old.
  13、A:_______ do you have dinner?&& B: At 6 o’clock.
1.He does well in Maths. (改为否定句)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
2.Mike runs as fast as Ben. (改为一般疑问句)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.I get up at six thirty every day. (用yesterday morning every day) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.Jim is good at English and Maths. (对画线部分提问)
5. Ben runs fast. I run faster. (两句合并为一句)
6. The policeman caught the thief. (改为一般疑问句,作否定回答) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
7. He is thirty kilos. (对画线部分提问)
8. Turn right at the third crossing. (改为否定句)
9.&How can I get to the shopping centre? (改为同义句)
10 The computer is very nice. (改为感叹句)
11.&& Are they American cars? (改为单数)
12.&& Don’t go along this street. (改为肯定句)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
14.&& The policeman caught the thief. (改问现在进行时)
15.&& I get to the shopping centre by bus. (对画线部分提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
16.&& It always rains in summer there. (改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
17.&& It’s cold in winter there. (对画线部分提问)
18.&& I like autumn best. (改为否定句)
19.&& Do you like spring? (加上winter 改为选择疑问句)
20.&& Su Yang is asking Ben some questions. (对画线部分提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
21.&& Please turn off the light. (改为否定句)
22.&& I know his telephone number. (改为一般疑问句)
23.&& It is a fine day today.&& (改为感叹句)
24.&& The children have school today. (改为否定句)
25.&& I’d like to join them.(改为一般疑问句)
26. They are going to see a film tomorrow. (对画线部分提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
27.&& I like collecting stamps and singing. (改为否定句)
28.&& He often cleans his bedroom. (改为一般疑问句)
29.&& Liu Tao is watering flowers in the garden. (对画线部分提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
30.&& David and Mike are going to planting trees this afternoon. (对画线部分提问) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
31.&& He did his homework in the classroom. (改为否定句)
32.&&Wang Bing is heavier than Gao Shan. (对画线部分提问)
33.&& Tom jumps as far as Mike. (改为否定句)
34.&& I see a man behind me. (改为一般过去时)
35.&& Helen is good at singing. (同义句)
36.&& The boy can jump higher than the girl. (改为否定句)
37.&& It is hot in summer in New York. (对画线部分提问)
38.&& Liu Tao needs some pencils. (改为否定句)
39.&& She is an English girl. (变为复数)
40.&& They are our women doctors. (变为单数)
41.&& Mary can fly. (变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
42.&& I like playing football. (改成第三人称单数he)
43.&& He has a brother. (改为一般疑问句)
44.&& Nancy drew some pictures yesterday. (改为否定句)
45.&& Liu Tao usually reads newspaper. (改为过去时)
1. The children have a good time in the park. 否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 2. There were about nine hundred people at the concert.(音乐会) 否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 对划线部分提问:____________________________________
3. There is only one problem. 否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 肯定/否定回答:____________________________________
4. Ann did her homework yesterday evening. 否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 对划线部分提问:____________________________________
5. Last week I read an English book. 否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 肯定/否定回答:____________________________________ 对划线部分提问:____________________________________
6. My brother was in the park just now. 否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 肯定/否定回答:____________________________________ 对划线部分提问:____________________________________
7. She had some bread for lunch today. 否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 肯定/否定回答:____________________________________
8. They read English last night. 否定句:__________________________________________ 一般疑问句:________________________________________ 肯定/否定回答:____________________________________ 对划线部分提问:____________________________________
发表评论:
TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&英语句子转换
您的位置: →
英语句子转换
第一篇:英语句子转换1.同义句变换 1.同义句变换 2.简单句与复合句的互换 2.简单句与复合句的互换
同义句转换
(1)用同义词、近义词、反义词等进行互相转换。(1)用同义词、近义词、反义词等进行互相转换。用同义词 用不定式、介词短语、 (2) 用不定式、介词短语、名词短语分词性短 语等替换一个从句。语等替换一个从句。通过意思相同、结构不同的句型进行转换。(3) 通过意思相同、结构不同的句型进行转换。对于题目中的两个句子, (4) 对于题目中的两个句子,通常要将并列句 中成分相同的部分用连词合并起来, 中成分相同的部分用连词合并起来,使其成为 一个简单句。一个简单句。通过连接词把两个分句合成一个复合句。(5) 通过连接词把两个分句合成一个复合句。
1.He doesn’t live here any longer. no _____ lives He ____ longer ______ here . 2. You shouldn’t eat the food which is rich in fat and sugar. oughtn’t to You _________ ______ eat the food containing __________ a lot of fat and sugar. 3. His head hurts badly. got bad He’s ______ a ______ headache _______.
4.I didn’t know her name until you told me. Not until did I _____ ______ you told me _____ _____ know his name. 5. All we could do was (to) wait. nothing but wait We could do _______ ______ ______. choice to We had no ______ but ______ wait ______. 6. Those African festivals are quite similar.
have much Those African festivals _______ _______ in _____common ________.
7.He and his friends are playing football. as _____ as is He, ____ well ____his friends, ___ playing football. 8.The professor won’t attend the meeting, if you don’t invited him to. unless The professor won’t attend the meeting _______ invited to ______ ______. without The professor won’t attend the meeting _______ invitation __________ . 9.I spent 50 yuan buying this dictionary. cost me This dictionary _____ ______ 50 yuan.
10.After a rest, they went on with their work in the field. continued working After a rest, they ________ _________ in the field. 11.We will win the match without doubt. There is no ______ ______ ___ ____ doubt that we will win the match. 11.He kept silent at the meeting . said nothing He _____ ________ at the meeting .
12. A good sleep does good to health . is good for A good sleep ___ ______ ____ health . 13. I think we should use more of this new technology. In my opinion __ ___ ________ , more use of this new be made technology should ____ _______. 14.I shouted to him as loudly as I could. at the top ___ ___ ____ I shouted to him ___ ___ ____of my voice .
主语+谓语 一、句型“It happens /seems that 主语 谓语 句型“ 动词+…”用“主语 不定式” 动词 用 主语+happen/seem + 不定式” 例如: 例如: 1. It happened that the teacher saw him playing in class. →The teacher happened to see him playing in class. 2. It seemed that he had seen the film already. →He seemed to have seen the film already.
二、句型 It is said/reported/thought / believed that + 主语 谓语动词 主语+谓语动词 谓语动词+……可 可 以转化为: 以转化为: 主语+be +said(reported, thought, 主语 believed ) to do ……
1.It is said that the sports meeting will be put off because of the heavy rain. The sports meeting is said to be put off because of the heavy rain.
2. It is reported that scientists have found evidence of life on the Mars. Scientists are reported to have found evidence of life on the Mars. 3. It is believed that she is the right person for the position. She is believed to be the right person for the position .
A.用“及物动词+不定式”结构可以将含有 用 及物动词 不定式 结构可以将含有that 不定式” 引导的某些宾语从句的复合句转换成简单句。引导的某些宾语从句的复合句转换成简单句。例如: 例如: 1. He decided that he would buy a digital camera online. to buy →He decided_____ _____ a digital camera online. 2. We hoped that we would come back soon. to come →We hoped _____ _____ back soon. 3. I expect that I shall finish my work by this Sunday. to _____my work by this →I expect ____finish Sunday.
B.用“疑问词+不定式“结构可以将某些含有连 用 疑问词 不定式 结构可以将某些含有连 不定式“ 接代词或连接副词引导的宾语从句转换简单句 引导的宾语从句转换简单句。接代词或连接副词引导的宾语从句转换简单句。1.当主从句的主语一致时: 当主从句的主语一致时: 当主从句的主语一致时 1) I don’t know what I shall do next. I don’t know what to do next. 2)John didn’t decide which shirt he would buy. John didn’t decide which shirt to buy. 3.We wonder where we’ll go this Sunday. where to go →We wonder _____ _____ _____ this Sunday.
2.当主句的谓语含有双宾语时,如果间宾 当主句的谓语含有双宾语时, 当主句的谓语含有双宾语时 与从句(直宾)中的主语一致时: 与从句(直宾)中的主语一致时: 1)Can you tell me how I can get to the police station? Can you tell me how to get to the police station? 2)Please show me how I should start the recorder. Please show me how to start the recorder.
3.Could you please teach me how I can search the Internet? how to →Could you please teach me _____ _____ search ________ the Internet?
3.当主句的谓语动词是 当主句的谓语动词是order, require等时, 等时, 当主句的谓语动词是 等时 不一致, 如果主句和从句的主语 不一致,宾语从 句可转化为“名词(代词) 不定式 不定式” 句可转化为“名词(代词)+不定式” The headmaster ordered that we should start at once. The headmaster ordered us to start at once. The boss required that we (should) keep it a secret . The boss required us to keep it a secret .
3)用复合宾语,即&主语 谓语 宾语 宾补 这 用复合宾语, 主语 谓语+宾语 宾补&这 主语+谓语 宾语+宾补 用复合宾语 种结构语改写。种结构语改写。如: I saw he went into that house just now . him go into → I saw _____ _____ _____ that house just now. . I heard she was singing in English. . her singing → I heard _____ _____ in English. . 3.Tom's mother found that he was a very good boy. Tom's mother found him a very good boy.
当主句的谓语是一些可带非谓语动词作 宾补的动词, 宾补的动词,如see ,hear ,watch , notice, find , get , have, feel等都可以如此转换。等都可以如此转换。等都可以如此转换
4)用名词或名词短语改写。如: 用名词或名词短语改写。改写 Do you understand what I said? ? my → Do you understand _____ words ? _____ Can you tell me what he means? his meaning → Can you tell me ___ ________ ?
1.I forgot who wrote the poems. 2.He admitted that he had made a mistake. 3.That you will succeed is quite possible. 4.The fact that he is silent proves his guilt. 1.I forgot the author of the poems. 2.He admitted his mistake. 3.Your success is quite possible. 4.His silence proves his guilt.
4.其他转换: 其他转换: 其他转换 1)He insisted that he should go with us. He insisted on going with us. 2) The doctor suggested he should stop smoking. The doctor suggested his stopping smoking . 2)We found that the box was very heavy. We found the box very heavy.
We suggested / advised / proposed that he (should) go and make an apology to his teacher. 我们建议他去向老师道歉 我们建议他去向老师道歉. We suggested / advised / proposed his going and making an apology to his teacher.
动词keep, leave, find, make, feel, think, 动词 consider 后跟宾语从句,从句中是主 系+形容 后跟宾语从句,从句中是主+系 形容 词时可以换成主语+ 词时可以换成主语 keep(leave, find, make, ( feel, think, consider)+宾语 形容词。宾语+形容词 ) 宾语 形容词。
1) 含有 含有so…that引导的结果状语从句 否定 的复合 引导的结果状语从句(否定 引导的结果状语从句 否定)的复合
句用“ 结构可以转成简单句。句用“too…to…”结构可以转成简单句。如: 结构可以转成简单句 1. The boy is so young that he can’t look after himself. too _____ to →The boy is _____young _____look after himself. 2. The question is so difficult that I can’t answer it . too difficult for to →The question is ___ ________ ____ me ___ answer.
注意: 句的主从句主语不一致, 宾格) 注意:第2句的主从句主语不一致,用for +sb.(宾格 句的主从句主语不一致 宾格 连接
2) 含有 …that …引导的结果状语从句(肯定)的复 含有so 引导的结果状语从句 引导的结果状语从句(肯定) 合句用“ 不定式” 合句用“…enough +不定式”结构可以将变为简单句。不定式 结构可以将变为简单句。例如: 例如: 1. The girl is so tall that she can reach the apples on the tree. tall _____ to _____the apples on the →The girl is _____enough_____reach tree. 2.This hall is so large that it can hold 2000 people. enough to hold →This hall is large _____ _____ _____ 2000 people. 3. The table was so light that the little boy can carry it. light enough for →The table was _____ _____ _____ the little boy _____ to carry. 注意: 注意: 句的主从句主语不一致, 宾格)连接 第3句的主从句主语不一致,用for +sb. (宾格 连接 句的主从句主语不一致 宾格
3) 含有 that 引导的目的状语从句的复合句用“in 含有so 引导的目的状语从句的复合句用“ 目的状语从句的复合句用 order +不定式”或“so as +不定式”结构可以转换为 不定式” 不定式” 不定式 不定式 简单句。简单句。如: 1. She decided to buy a camera online so that she could receive it soon. in order to →She decided to buy a camera online _____ _____ _____ so as to receive it soon. 2. I went over my composition again and again so that I couldn’t make any mistakes. in →I went over my composition again and again _____ order not to _____ _____ _____ make any mistakes. so as not to 3.Marybought a camera so that she could take pictures in Beijing. in →Mary bought a camera _____ order _____ take _____ to pictures in Beijing. so as to
4)某些含有状语从句的复合句用作表语的形容 某些含有状语从句的复合句用作表语的形容 某些含有状语从句的复合句用作表语的 不定式可以转变成简单句 词+不定式可以转变成简单句。例如: 不定式可以转变成简单句。例如: 1. I was glad when I heard the good news . glad to hear →I was _____ _____ _____the good news. 2. Tom’s parents were very surprised as they knew all about it. were very surprised →Tom’s parents _____ _______ ________ to know all about it.
5)if条件状语从句可为转换“祈使句, 条件状语从句可为转换“祈使句, 条件状语从句可为转换 and/or+简单句 。肯定可转换为 祈使句 简单句.”。肯定可转换为&祈使句 简单句 +and+简单句 。否定可转换为 祈使句 简单句&。否定可转换为&祈使句 简单句 +or+简单句 ;如: 简单句&; 简单句 If you use your head, you’ll find a way. Use and →_____your head, _____ you’ll find a way. If you aren't brave, you'll lose your chance. Be brave or → _____ _____Be brave, _____ you'll lose your chance.
6)because引导的原因状语从句与 引导的原因状语从句与because 引导的原因状语从句与 of的转换。如: 的转换。的转换 He was late for school because it rained heavily. →He was late for school _______ of because ___the heavy _____ rain. 7)if not引导的条件状语从句转化为 引导的条件状语从句转化为without 引导的条件状语从句转化为 短语。短语。如: I can’t pass the exam if you don’t help me. without help →I can’t pass the exam _____ your _____.
8)把时间状语从句转化为一个介词短语。把时间状语从句转化为一个介词短语。把时间状语从句转化为一个介词短语 如: I could swim when I was eight years old. at the age of →I could swim ___ ___ ___ ___eight. He went home after he finished his work. after ________ →He went home _____ finishing his work.
9) 时间状语从句之间可以相互转化 when/before/after → not…until John will go to bed after he finishes his homework. until won’t go → John ______ ______ to bed ______ he finishes his homework. He stopped playing the game when his father came back. didn’t stop until He _____ _____playing the game _____ his father came back.
10) 用非谓语动词转换状语从句: 用非谓语动词转换状语从句: 当主从句的主语一致时, 当主从句的主语一致时,可以把从句变为非谓 语动词。语动词。1.When I saw him, I smiled. Seeing him, I smiled. /When seeing him, I smiled. 2. When the park is seen at the top of the mountain, it looks very beautiful. Seen at the top of the mountain, the park looksverybeautiful.
3. Since she was ill, she couldn’t attend the meeting. Being ill, she couldn’t attend the meeting. 4. Because she was deeply moved by what he had done, she could not help crying. Deeply moved by what he had done, she couldnot help crying.
1. When they heard the news, they all jumped with joy. 2. Because we were so poor in those days, we couldn’t afford to take the boy to hospital. 1. Hearing the news, they all jumped with joy. 2. Being so poor in those days, we couldn’t afford to take the boy to hospital.
状语从句的复合句改为简单句, 状语从句的复合句改为简单句,改写的方 法是: 当主句与从句主语相同时, 法是: 当主句与从句主语相同时, 若从 句谓语是主动形式, 用现在分词改写, 句谓语是主动形式, 用现在分词改写, 若从句谓语是被动式, 若从句谓语是被动式, 就用过去分词改 写。
用独立主格结构代替状语从句
1. When there was no bus, we had to take a taxi home. 2. We have no classes because it is Sunday today. 3. If the weather permits, we shall visit the Heaven Temple. 1. There being no bus, we had to take a taxi home. 2. It being Sunday today, we have no classes. 3. Weather permitting, we shall visit the Heaven Temple.
1)当定语从句是主动语态并且用的是进行时态 当定语从句是主动语态并且用的是进行时态 当定语从句是主动语态并且用的是 可将定语从句改为现在分词短语 现在分词短语; 时,可将定语从句改为现在分词短语;当定 语从句中的谓语动词是表示经常性的动作 经常性的动作时 语从句中的谓语动词是表示经常性的动作时, 可将定语从句改为现在分词短语 现在分词短语。可将定语从句改为现在分词短语。如: The man who is talking with Mary is my brother. talking with →The man _____ _____Mary is my brother. A chemist’s shop is a shop which sells medicine. selling ________. →A chemist’s shop is a shop ______ medicine
2)当定语从句是被动语态时,可将定语从句改为 当定语从句是被动语态时 当定语从句是被动语态 过去分词短语 当定语从句是表示将要发生的 分词短语; 过去分词短语;当定语从句是表示将要发生的 动作或具体某种情态意义时 或具体某种情态意义时, 动作或具体某种情态意义时,可将定语从句变 为不定式短语。为不定式短语。如: This is a book which was written by a worker. written by →This is a book _____ _____ a worker. There is a lot of homework that we should do. for to →There is a lot of homework _____ us _____ do _____ .
3)当定语从句中含有介词短语或形容词短语或者 当定语从句中含有介词短语或形容词短语或者 当定语从句中含有 名次短语做表语时 可将定语从句改为介词短 做表语时, 名次短语做表语时,可将定语从句改为介词短 语。如: 1.The girl who is in a hat is Lucy King. in a hat →The girl _____ _____ _____ is Lucy King. 2.China is a great country which has a long history. China is a great country with a long history. 3. We welcome the friends who come from all the parts of the world. We welcome the friends from all the parts or the world.
将下列含定语从句的复合句改为简单句。将下列含定语从句的复合句改为简单句。1. The man who is standing there is our Englishteacher. 2. The road which was built last year is wide. 3. The road which is to be built next year is long
4. The road which is being built now is very wide.
1. The man standing there is our English teacher. 2. The road built last year is wide. 3. The road to be built next year is long. 4. The road being built now is very wide.第一篇:英语句子转换郭老师讲初中英语语法: 郭老师讲初中英语语法:英语句子类型的转换
( 11:14:18) 转载 标签: 分类: 我讲语法
郭老师 初中英语语法 英语句子类型 转换 教育
英语句子类型的转换 句型转换题是中考常见题型,它主要用来考查大家对句子结构的构成、变化 的掌握及在行文中的运用等, 类型繁多。现以近两年中考题为例, 分类介绍如下: [第一类] 改成否定句 第一类] 英语中有关否定的结构各不相同,除动词部分构成的否定外,还有名词、代 词的否定、部分否定、否定转移、以及一些表示否定意义的短语或句型等。一、含有连系动词、情态动词等助动词的句子改为否定句时,在连系动词、 情态动词等的后面加 not 就行了。如: 1. He was late for school yesterday. (黑龙江省泰州市) He_______ _______late for school yesterday. 2. The students of No.2 Middle School have gone for a picnic already. (新疆) The students of No.2 Middle School _______ _______ gone for a picnic yet. 二、祈使句变否定句一般在其前加 don’t。如: 3. Open the window. (江苏省) _______ open the window.
三、实义动词的否定式是在实义动词前加 don’t, doesn’t, didn’t 等。如: 4. She does the housework every day. (黑龙江省哈尔滨市) She _______ _______ the housework every day. 5. He returned the book to the library this morning. (重庆市) He _______ _______ the book to the library this morning. 注意:变否定句时须注意某些词语的变化,如 some 改为 any, something 改为 anything, already 改为 yet, both 改为 neither, all 改为 none 等。又如: 6. Both of them are my best friends. (甘肃省兰州市) _______ of them is my best friend. [第二类] 改为疑问句 第二类] 可分为一般疑问句、选择疑问句和反意疑问句。一、变一般疑问句时,含有连系动词、情态动词的句子,只需将它们移至句 首,第一个字母变为大写,句尾改为问号即可。含有实义动词的句子,在实义动 词前加 do, does, did 等。变化过程中也要注意某些词语和人称的变化。如: 7. There’s something to eat in the cupboard.(贵州省贵阳市) _______ _______ _______ to eat in the cupboard? 8. Kate does morning exercises every day. (山东省济南市) _______ Kate _______ morning exercises every day? 9. Ann returned the book to the library yesterday. (四川省成都市) _______ Ann _______ the book to the library yesterday? 二、变选择疑问句时,如果该句是一般疑问句,则在后面直接加“or+另一 选择部分”就行了;若是陈述句,则要先变成一般疑问句。如: 10. John is an American. (用 a Canadian 改为选择疑问句)(新疆) _______ John an American _______ a Canadian?
三、变反意疑问句时,要注意“前肯后否”和“前否后肯”,还要注意一些 特殊形式的反意疑问句。如: 11. She has hardly had anything this morning, _______ _______?(山 东省泰安市) 12. You will meet your friends at the railway station, _______ _______?(重庆) 13. She had nothing for breakfast, _______ _______?(青海) 14. There was no time for the twins to go shopping, _______ _______? (哈尔滨市) [第三类] 单数句与复数句之间的互变 第三类] 转化时,名词和动词的人称和数,人称代词、物主代词、指示代词的人称和 数都要作相应的变化。如: 15. That is my book. (浙江省宁波市) _______ _______ _______ _______. 16. She is his student. (江苏) _______ _______ _______ _______. [第四类] 变感叹句 第四类] 将陈述句变成感叹句,要分以下几步: 第一步:在陈述句的谓语动词后将句子划断。如:The boxes are/very heavy. 第二步:斜线后的形容词、副词的修饰语要去掉,如上句去掉 very。第三步:若斜线后部分的中心词是形容词、副词,则在斜线后部分的前面加 how。如果中心词是名词,就加 what。第四步:将陈述句句首的大写改为小写,将感叹句句首改为大写。第五步:将陈述句句末的句号改为感叹号。于是上句应改为:How heavy the boxes are!又如: 17. They are happy to see each other.(甘肃省兰州市)
_______ _______ they are to see each other! [第五类] 同义转换 第五类] 指用不同的词汇、短语、句型表示相同或相近的意思。它主要有以下几种变 化: 一、用同义词(词组)、近义词(词组)替换句中的某一部分。如: 18. Lin Tao is good at physics. (江苏省盐城市) Lin Tao _______ _______ _______ physics. 19. It took him two hours to play with computers last night. (甘 肃省兰州市) He _______ two hours _______ with computers last night. 二、用反义词(词组)或句型改写。如: 20. I think art is less important than maths. (浙江省杭州市) I _______ _______ art _______ more important than maths. 21. The runner fell behind the others though he did what he could. (徐州市) The runner failed to keep up with the others though he tried his best. 三、简单句和并列句与复合句等句式间的转换。如: 22. My father isn’t a history teacher. My mother isn’t a history teacher, either.(徐州) _______ my father _______ my mother is a history teacher. 23. Jim can’t decide what he should do next. (甘肃省兰州市) Jim can’t decide what _______ _______ next. 24. David was so careless that he didn’t find the mistakes in his test paper. (福州市) David was _______ careless _______ find the mistakes in his text paper.
[第六类] 对划线部分提问 第六类] 实际上就是把陈述句变为特殊疑问句。对不同的部分提问要用不同的疑问 词。一、对主语提问:只需选择一个恰当的疑问词代替划线部分,句子的语序不 变,指人用 who, 指物用 what 或 which。如: 25. Mr. Green teaches them English.(新疆) _______ teaches them English? 二、对谓语提问:不管后面接宾语与否,疑问词都用 what, 并用 do 的适当 形式代替谓语部分。如: 26. He was playing basketball at four yesterday afternoon. (青海) _______ _______ he _______ at four yesterday afternoon? 三、对宾语提问:指人的用 who(whom), 指物的用 what 或 which。如: 27. He lives with his grandmother.(江苏) _______ _______ he live with? 28. I have two books in my bag. (山东省泰安市) _______ _______ you have in your bag? 四、对表语提问:要根据表语所表示的不同意思,选择不同的疑问代词。指 人时一般用 who;指时间时用 when 或 what time;指职业时,用 what;指颜色 时用 指距离时用 how far 等。如: 29. Those flowers are red. (重庆) _______ _______ are those flowers? 30. Urumchi is 3790 kilometres away from Wuhan. (新疆) _______ _______ is Urumchi away from Wuhan? 五、对定语提问:问谁的用 whose, 问哪个用 which 或 what, 问数量用 how many (much)。如: 31. The car near the river is mine. (山东省泰安市)
_______ _______ is yours? 32. I borrowed nine books from the library. (新疆) _______ _______ books did you borrow from the library? 六、对状语(从句)提问:指时间的疑问词用 when (what time), 指地 点用 where, 表示原因用 why, 表示程度、方式用 how, 表示频度用 how often, 表示时间段用 how long 等。如: 33. Allan will go back to England by plane next month. (福建省福 州市) _______ _______ Allan go back to England next month? 34. John went to see his grandmother once a week. (广东省广州市) _______ _______ did John go to see his grandmother? 35. He has worked in this school for five years. (四川省成都市) _______ _______ has he worked in this school? 36. Mrs. Read didn’t sleep well last night because the wind made too much noise. _______ _______ Mrs. Read sleep well last night(山东省济南市) 37. Jim will return in two weeks. (黑龙江省哈尔滨市) _______ _______ will Jim return? 七、对混合成分提问:同时对两个或两个以上的提问时,可以用 and 把几个 疑问词连起来放在句首。如: 38. I met Jim in the park the day before yesterday. (吉林) _______ _______ _______ did you meet Jim?第一篇:英语句子转换英语句子类型的转换 句型转换题是中考常见题型, 句型转换题是中考常见题型,它主要用 来考查大家对句子结构的构成、 来考查大家对句子结构的构成、变化的掌握 及在行文中的运用等,类型繁多。及在行文中的运用等,类型繁多。现以近两 年中考题为例,分类介绍如下: 年中考题为例,分类介绍如下: [第一类 改成否定句 第一类] 第一类 英语中有关否定的结构各不相同, 英语中有关否定的结构各不相同,除动 词部分构成的否定外,还有名词、代词的否 词部分构成的否定外,还有名词、 部分否定、否定转移、 定、部分否定、否定转移、以及一些表示否 定意义的短语或句型等。定意义的短语或句型等。一、含有连系动词、情态动词等助动词 含有连系动词、 的句子改为否定句时,在连系动词、 的句子改为否定句时,在连系动词、情态动 就行了。词等的后面加 not 就行了。如: 1. He was late for school yesterday. He_______ _______late for school yesterday. 2. The students of No.2 Middle School have gone for a picnic already.
The students of No.2 Middle School _______ _______ gone for a picnic yet. 二、祈使句变否定句一般在其前加 don’t。如: 。3. Open the window. _______ open the window. 三、实义动词的否定式是在实义动词前 加 don’t, doesn’t, didn’t 等。如: 4. She does the housework every day. She _______ _______ the housework every day. 5. He returned the book to the library this morning. He _______ _______ the book to the library this morning. 注意: 注意:变否定句时须注意某些词语的变 化,如 some 改为 any, something 改为
anything, already 改为 yet, both 改为 neither, all 改为 none 等。又如: 又如: 6. Both of them are my best friends. _______ of them is my best friend. [第二类 改为疑问句 第二类] 第二类 可分为一般疑问句、 可分为一般疑问句、选择疑问句和反意 疑问句。疑问句。一、变一般疑问句时,含有连系动词、 变一般疑问句时,含有连系动词、 情态动词的句子 只需将它们移至句首, 动词的句子, 情态动词的句子,只需将它们移至句首,第 一个字母变为大写,句尾改为问号即可。一个字母变为大写,句尾改为问号即可。含 有实义动词的句子, 有实义动词的句子,在实义动词前加 do, does, did 等。变化过程中也要注意某些词 语和人称的变化。如: 语和人称的变化。7. There’s something to eat in the cupboard. _______ _______ _______ to eat in the cupboard? ?
8. Kate does morning exercises every day. _______ Kate _______ morning exercises every day? ? 9. Ann returned the book to the library yesterday. _______ Ann _______ the book to the library yesterday? ? 二、变选择疑问句时,如果该句是一般 变选择疑问句时, 疑问句,则在后面直接加“or+另一选择部 疑问句,则在后面直接加 + 就行了; 分”就行了;若是陈述句,则要先变成一般 就行了 若是陈述句, 疑问句。疑问句。如: 10. John is an American. (用 a Canadian 改为选择疑问句) 为选择疑问句) _______ John an American _______ a Canadian? ? 变反意疑问句时, 要注意“前肯后否 前肯后否” 三、 变反意疑问句时, 要注意 前肯后否 和“前否后肯 ,还要注意一些特殊形式的反 前否后肯”, 前否后肯 意疑问句。意疑问句。如:
11. She has hardly had anything this morning, _______ _______? ? 12. You will meet your friends at the railway station, _______ _______? ? 13. She had nothing for breakfast, _______ _______? ? 14. There was no time for the twins to go shopping, _______ _______? ? [第三类 单数句与复数句之间的互变 第三类] 第三类 转化时,名词和动词的人称和数, 转化时,名词和动词的人称和数,人称 代词、物主代词、 代词、物主代词、指示代词的人称和数都要 作相应的变化。作相应的变化。如: 15. That is my book. _______ _______ _______ _______. 16. She is his student. _______ _______ _______ _______.
[第四类 变感叹句 第四类] 第四类 将陈述句变成感叹句,要分以下几步: 将陈述句变成感叹句,要分以下几步: 第一步 1: : 在陈述句的谓语动词后将句子 划断。划断。如:The boxes are/very heavy. / 第二步:斜线后的形容词、 第二步:斜线后的形容词、副词的修饰 语要去掉, 语要去掉,如上句去掉 very。。第三步: 第三步:若斜线后部分的中心词是形容 副词, 词、副词,则在斜线后部分的前面加 how。。如果中心词是名词, 如果中心词是名词,就加 what。。第四步:将陈述句句首的大写改为小写, 第四步:将陈述句句首的大写改为小写, 将感叹句句首改为大写。将感叹句句首改为大写。第五步: 第五步:将陈述句句末的句号改为感叹 于是上句应改为: 号。于是上句应改为:How heavy the boxes are!又如: !又如: 17. They are happy to see each other. _______ _______ they are to see each other! !
[第五类 同义转换 第五类] 第五类 指用不同的词汇、短语、 指用不同的词汇、短语、句型表示相同 或相近的意思。它主要有以下几种变化: 或相近的意思。它主要有以下几种变化: 一、用同义词(词组)、近义词(词组) 用同义词(词组)、近义词(词组) )、近义词 替换句中的某一部分 句中的某一部分。替换句中的某一部分。如: 18. Lin Tao is good at physics. Lin Tao _______ _______ _______ physics. 19. It took him two hours to play with computers last night. He _______ two hours _______ with computers last night. 二、用反义词(词组)或句型改写。如: 用反义词(词组)或句型改写。20. I think art is less important than maths. I _______ _______ art _______ more important than maths.
21. The runner fell behind the others though he did what he could. The runner failed to keep up with the others though he______ _____ _____. 三、简单句和并列句与复合句等句式间 的转换。的转换。如: 22. My father isn’t a history teacher. My mother isn’t a history teacher, either. _______ _______ my parents is a history teacher. 23. Jim can’t decide what he should do next. Jim can’t decide what _______ _______ next. 24. David was so careless that he didn’t find the mistakes in his test paper.
David was _______ careless _______ find the mistakes in his text paper. [第六类 对划线部分提问 第六类] 第六类 实际上就是把陈述句变为特殊疑问句。实际上就是把陈述句变为特殊疑问句。对不同的部分提问要用不同的疑问词。对不同的部分提问要用不同的疑问词。一、对主语提问:只需选择一个恰当的 对主语提问: 疑问词代替划线部分,句子的语序不变, 疑问词代替划线部分,句子的语序不变,指 人用 who, 指物用 what 或 which。如: 。25. Mr. Green teaches them English. _______ teaches them English? ? 二、对谓语提问:不管后面接宾语与否, 对谓语提问:不管后面接宾语与否, 疑问词都用 what, 并用 do 的适当形式代替 谓语部分。谓语部分。如: 26. He was playing basketball at four yesterday afternoon. _______ _______ he _______ at four yesterday afternoon? ?
对宾语提问: , 三、 对宾语提问: 语提问 指人的用 who whom) ( ) 指物的用 what 或 which。如: 。27. He lives with his grandmother. _______ _______ he live with? ? 28. I have two books in my bag. _______ _______ you have in your bag? ? 四、对表语提问:要根据表语所表示的 对表语提问: 不同意思,选择不同的疑问代词。不同意思,选择不同的疑问代词。指人时一 般用 who; ; 指时间时用 when 或 what time; ; 指职业时, 指职业时,用 what;指颜色时用 what ; 指距离时用 how far 等。如: 29. Those flowers are red. _______ _______ are those flowers? ? 30. Urumchi is 3790 kilometres away from Wuhan.
_______ _______ is Urumchi away from Wuhan? ? 五、对定语提问:问谁的用 whose, 问 对定语提问: 哪个用 which 或 what, 问数量用 how many (much)。如: )。如 )。31. The car near the river is mine. _______ _______ is yours? ? 32. I borrowed nine books from the library. _______ _______ books did you borrow from the library? ? 六、对状语(从句)提问:指时间的疑 对状语(从句)提问: 问词用 when (what time), 指地点用 ) where, 表示原因用 why, 表示程度、方式 表示程度、 用 how, 表示频度用 how often,表示时间 , 段用 how long 等。如: 33. Allan will go back to England by plane next month.
_______ _______ Allan go back to England next month? ? 34. John went to see his grandmother once a week. _______ _______ did John go to see his grandmother? ? 35. He has worked in this school since five years ago. _______ _______ has he worked in this school? ? 36. Mrs. Read didn’t sleep well last night because the wind made too much noise. _______ _______ Mrs. Read sleep well last night? 37. Jim will return in two weeks. ______ _______ will Jim return? ?
七、对混合成分提问:同时对两个或两 对混合成分提问: 个以上的提问时, 个以上的提问时, 可以用 and 把几个疑问词 连起来放在句首。连起来放在句首。如: 38. I met Jim in the park the day before yesterday. _______ _______ _______ did you meet Jim? Jim?
英语句子转换相关文章
《》由(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 she s american 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信