感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
扫描下载二维码A本题的两个空格处都是指代名词英语书的所属关系,用名词性物主代词,his和mine都是名词性物主代词,故本题选A。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
—Jim, Tom is looking for his English book. Is this ______?—No, that is ______. I don’t know where his is.A. his, mine
B. he, mine 
C. him, mine
D. his, my
来源:2011年宁夏银川市初一上学期期末考试英语卷
题型:单项填空
&&&&&&& —Jim,
Tom is looking for his English book. Is this ______?
—No, that is ______.
I don’t know where his is.
A. his, mine& &&&&&&&&&& B.
he, mine&& &&&&&&&& C. him,
mine& &&&&&&&& D. his, my
来源:同步题
题型:句型转换
根据所给的汉语提示,转换下列句型1.&Does Mr Brown enjoy living in China? Could you tell us? (合并为一句)&&&&Could you tell us ______ Mr Brown _&&& ___&living in China?2.&"Where does Lucy live?" he asked me. (改为复合句)&&& He asked me ______ Lucy______.3.&Jim is a student.&&Tom is a student, too. (合并为一句)&&&&&&&&__&&&& Jim&&&&&&& &&&&&&Tom are students.4.&When does the train leave? I want to know. (改为含宾语从句的复合句)&&&&I want to know ______ the train ______.5.&They went home after they had finished their homework. (改为同义句)&&&&They ______ go home ____&&&&&they had finished their homework.
来源:山东省期中题
题型:句型转换
句型转换。1. There will be more students in our class next term. (改为否定句) &&& ________ ________ ________ more students in our class next term. 2. Lucy bought a dress for her mother. (对画线部分提问)&&& ________ ________ Lucy ________ a dress for? 3. We ale eating dinner now. (用at this time yesterday改写句子) && We ________ ________ ________ at this time yesterday. 4. Tom said he would call Jim the next day. (改为直接引语) && "________ ________call Jim ________ ________'' Tom said. 5. Nobody can leave the gym during the party. (改为祈使句) &&&& ________ ________ the gym ________ the party.
来源:同步题
题型:补全对话,情景问答
根据上下文和提示词,用适当的句子完成下列对话。Tom: Hello, Jim!Jim: 1. _____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tom:2. _____ Jim: Fine, thanks.&&And how are you?Tom: 3. _____&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Jim: Tom, this is my brother Sam. Sam, this is my friend, Tom.Sam: Nice to meet you, Tom.Tom: 4. _____&&&&Sam: 5. _____Tom: It's my family photo.Sam: Let me have a look.Tom: Here you are.Sam: 6. _____Tom: You're welcome.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!.This is his english book. he 【f--------- 】it yester day 根据字母填空_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 english book 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信