我也不造啊!好像以前禁止了
后面那个就是school改写的
超人知道吗
前面的那个
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码学霸用英语怎么说
来源:英语@跟谁学
欢迎大家来到学英语]时间,现在开始学习吧  1. Deep pockets    【例句】Clara married Henry because he had deep pockets.  【解释】Lots of money.  2. Easy on the eye    【例句】The painting is both easy on the eye and thought-provoking.  【解释】Pleasant to look at.  3.Fight fire with fire    【例句】The government fought fire with fire by employing black ants to kill invasive red ants.  【解释】You use the same methods or weapons as your opponent.  版权所有:英语环球NEWSPlus,有图有真相...
【学霸用英语怎么说】推荐阅读【学霸用英语怎么说】相关问答
wait for me
等等 (...)
内衣裤 内衣类; 衬衣 潜水内衣 :underwear
内衣, 贴身衣:underclothes
女用(仿男式)衬衫
衬衫, 内衣 :shirt
内衣, 裙子, 内裙 :underdress
内衣, 贴身衣 内衣,衬衣undergarment
silk stockings那是真的丝绸做的长袜。
说stockings就好。但这说法其实比较古旧了,而且在美国是那种比较厚的长袜的意思。
应该是pantyhose或tights,前者这美国用法,后者是英国的。在美国,tights跟丝袜差不多,只不过没有下面袜子的部分。
这俩词在英语中均没有对应的词汇
硬要译的话,高铁可译成High Speed Railway。但实际上没人这么译
动车这词则是中国大陆独有英语里没对应词,勉强可译为EMU或者DMU,其中的MU代表的“Mutiple Unit”(单元列车)
profession 专业 名词
major 专指大学里的专业
【学霸用英语怎么说】推荐问答【学霸用英语怎么说】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动求学霸2篇初一英语周记要有翻译80——70词
183*****622
可以,8分钟
百度Today was realiy boring.I went nowhere,I just stayed at home because the weather was rainy.The rain was raining heavily in the sky.And there was much dirty water on the ground.
I watched TV,but all ...
18:13 live very happily today! in the morning, it is very fine! then i climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. in the afternoon, i go to friends home to play, the friend entertains me warmly, show me a lot of books of his , has listened to his cd for me , then also ask me to eat a sumptuous dinner. coming back home in the evening, family and i sat and watched tv together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious! 译文:今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。下午,我去了朋友家玩,朋友热情地招待我,给我看了他的很多书,给我听了他的cd,然后还请我吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其
全家其乐融融
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
Today, I went out with my best friend. When we arrived at the park, it rained. We had to run in the rain because we couldnt find a place to hide. But we still feel happy because we could comfort each other. The rain stopped later and I accompanied her go home. We played in her home for a while and she invited me for dinner. I refused because I feel it will bring trouble to his family. I am happy today because the new term is coming. I really want to see my classmates again.
今天和最好的朋友一起出去玩。我们来到公园后,却下起了好大的雨。我们无处可躲。在雨中奔跑着。可是我们却很高兴。因为有彼此的安慰。过了一会,雨停了。我陪着她回家。然后在她家玩了一会,他留我在那里吃饭。可我拒绝了,因为有些不好意思。今天我很快乐,马上就开学了,真想快点见到同学们。
那就采纳我吧
Today I found that time is a cruel thing. No matter what time, and time to continue forever. It will not stay and others. You can not use any of the communication time. Time is also a fair thing. Alth...
感谢你的细致回答,我的问题已经解决了,多谢大家的帮助哦!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语学霸软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信