id: '2491531',
container: s,
size: '150,90',
display: 'inlay-fix'
帮忙翻译一段话,谢谢!用翻译软件的不要来
来误导我的朋友手下留情,谢谢,请高手来帮忙下要翻译的如下:
该文章详细阐述了xxx江的现状及未来如何保护与开发相结合的可持续发展模式,非常好的符合科学发展观的要求,还得到了我们校长xxx的好评。
  从与该同学的多次接触中可以看到他有很好的写作功底,良好的阅读能力和沟通能力,非常注重提高自己的个人素质,多次积极参加社会实践活动。
  作为一个系里的党委书记,同时也是该同学的论文指导老师,我非常赞成他到你们这样著名的学府学习的打算。在自己的专业知识达到一定程度后到一个自己向往的地方去学习一个热门专业课程这对将来的发展是有很大促进作用的,且该同学为达到这一目标作了周密的计划,在学习经济学专业知识的同时还注意积累一定的社会经验。贵大学的学术水平和学习环境在全世界都是有名的,我相信该同学在贵大学的学习一定能取得令人满意的成绩。
  如果校方能考虑录取该生我将不甚感激。
我自己翻译的,应该没什么问题吧。
The article elaborates the Status quo of River xxx and how to protect it,and shows the future development of the combination with the sustainable development model,which is
very good in line with the requirements of the scientific concept of development, and
is also praised by our principal
From many contacts with him, we can see he has good writing skills, good communication skills and reading ability.He always remembers to improve his personal qualities and
我自己翻译的,应该没什么问题吧。
The article elaborates the Status quo of River xxx and how to protect it,and shows the future development of the combination with the sustainable development model,which is
very good in line with the requirements of the scientific concept of development, and
is also praised by our principal
From many contacts with him, we can see he has good writing skills, good communication skills and reading ability.He always remembers to improve his personal qualities and often positively takes part in the activities of social practice.
As the Party secretary of
our department and the guiding teacher of the student ,I appriaciate his plane to go on studying in famous universities as yours. In their professional knowledge up to a certain extent their own longing for a place to learn a popular professional courses for the future development is to promote the role of a great, and the students were made to achieve this goal the plan well in learning professional knowledge of economics but also a certain degree of attention to the accumulation of social experience. Your university's academic standards and learning environment are well-known throughout the world.I believe that learning in your university will be a satisfactory result.
I will very appreciate if you can consider enrolling the student.
Druckabfall 压力变化
Flächenware是复合词,Fläche是平面,ware是东西,不大清楚复合以后的意思
my heart hurts so bad, he still think i am treating him, but i am not, i hope he...
大家还关注提问者:匿名 & 时间:
>> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >>
是男的都喜欢美脚,百度搜索 美脚秀 美足无限啊,
百度搜索 6居网 让你更懂生活哦~~~
英语好的 英语大神 帮忙翻译一下 谢谢 谢谢 不要机器翻译的啊~~~跪谢~~
影片中他身穿黑色兽皮衣服,身形魁梧,酷似黑猩猩,连凶猛的猫头鹰熊在他面前都不堪一击。他眉骨高高隆起,牙齿宽大,下巴较长,整个形象发甫篡晃诂浩磋彤单廓伟岸魁梧。不喜欢家人去尝试新的东西,墨守成规,很啰嗦,有很多信条。他像所有的父亲一样保护着家人。对于女儿的好奇心,他很不理解,导致父女冲突,女儿赌气外出,认识了男主角
He wears a black fur coat in the film.He is so strong like a chimpanzee that even the fierce owl can't beat him.His brow highly rose,with big teeth and a long c发甫篡晃诂浩磋彤单廓hin.The whole image was quite burly.He doesn't like his families to try new things.He always sticks in the mud,talking a lot and believing in many creeds.He just likes any other fathers protecting his family.He can't understand his daughter's curiosity,which led a conflict between them and the daughter met the hero after she left home.smile雁过无声
请大神帮我翻译为英语,不要机器翻译哦!
求英语大神翻译,不要机器翻译
请英语大神帮忙翻译 谢谢 (请不要用机器翻译)
求英语大神帮忙翻译一下~~不要用机器翻译~~非常感谢~
求你们这里的英语大神翻译,不要机器翻译啊,谢谢了!更多相关问题&&
机器翻译软件有哪些?
word2003中网上机器翻译功能是否收费?
机器翻译与人工翻译的区别
论文摘要中翻英 不要机器翻译
翻译下面的英语,不要机器翻译和软件翻译In the film he hides out in a bl发甫篡晃诂浩磋彤单廓ack dress, size large, like chimpanzees, even fierce owl bear are vulnerable in front of him. His brow rose, the tooth is wide, the chin is longer, the entire image to the invasion. Don't like the family to try new things, hidebound, very repetitive, there are a lot of belief. Like all the father protects his family. For her daughter's curiosity, he is not very understanding, lead to conflict between father and daughter in anger out, know the actor.
不晓得可不可以啊╮(╯◇╰)╭
为了防止错误,可以自己去找翻译证实一下 ⊙▽⊙繁瑣E夏麐X黎O求大神帮忙翻译4个简单的基本祝福语!!谢谢了!!!!_藏文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:4,249贴子:
求大神帮忙翻译4个简单的基本祝福语!!谢谢了!!!!
求把&身体健康,事业有成,天天开心,万事如意&翻译成藏文!!!!万分感谢!!!!!
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴推荐到广播
146911 人聚集在这个小组
(大里小里子)
(墨西哥TACO杀手)
(帝都今儿看啥咧)
第三方登录:}

我要回帖

更多关于 朋友圈 帮忙转发 谢谢 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。