life ismeaningfulwithalife purposee的中文翻译

meaningful 的中文翻譯 | 英漢字典
Enter chinese/english word(s), Taiwan address or math. expression :
按[Enter]重新輸入
meaningful
/m'inɪŋfəl/
共發現 6 筆關於 [meaningful] 的資料 (解釋內文之英文單字均可再點入查詢)
來源(1): pydict data [pydict]
(.)意味深長的
來源(2): 看影片學英語 [VoiceTube]
來源(3): The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]
\meaningful\ .
來源(4): WordNet (r) 3.0 (2006) [wn]
來源(5): Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0 [moby-thesaurus]
, , , , , ,
, , , , , ,
, , , , , ,
, , , , , ,
, , , , , ,
來源(6): Internet Dictionary Project [english-portugue]欢迎你,    
2014年12月英语四级作文题目(完整版)
14:28:09 来源:新东方在线
英语四级快速通关入门班 原价:¥120
最新资料:
热点推荐:
备考指导:
四级关注:
& & 2014年12月英语四级考试已经结束,频道在考后第一时间发布2014年12月,提供听力下载、英语四级阅读理解真题及答案、英语四级作文真题及答案、英语四级翻译真题及答案等,敬请关注!更多及答案请查看专题!2014年12月及答案听力&&阅读理解&&作文&&翻译&&  作文题目一:  a campus activity that has benefited you most. state the reasons at least
120 No more than180 words  样文:(沈阳新东方学校-吴欣慰老师)  Currently, students in mounting numbers pay attention to academic
achievement, neglecting campus activities, like speaking contest , song contest
and its like. However, from my perspective, we youngsters should take
participate in more campus activities.  I hold the notion that campus activities has lots of benefits on various
fronts. At the top of the list, social activities, such as song contest could
help us make more friends, expanding our acquaintances. In addition, students
would widen horizon, increase knowledge during the period taking part in campus
activities. Last but not list, just as a saying goes, “ all work and no play
makes Jack a dull boy”; therefore, students’ choice to join in some school
activities would ease our mind and relief our burden, which will be beneficial
to the study.  In conclusion, youngsters should take part in colorful and meaningful
activities at campus. Hence, I suggest schools can hold some activities to
cultivate students ability, physically and psychologically.  作文题目二:  A course that has impressed you most in college. A classmate of yours who
has influenced you most in college  样文:(沈阳新东方学校-王宏老师)  题目:A classmate of yours who has influenced you most in college  In our whole life, we can meet various people but the one who affected me
most shows up in college. She is my roommate, Linda.  The reasons why I said that can be seen as follows. First and foremost,she
is very hard-studying. Every morning she practices oral English no matter what
the weather is like, even in cold winter, it is still dark outside and students
are sleeping sound. What's more, she is ready to help anyone. Her stores in our
class is the highest, and she always assists those who are left behind in class.
What's important, on weekends, she goes to nursing home to help senior citizens
to wash their clothes and teach them some English words.  All the evidence supports an unshakable conclusion that what she did teach
me how to live a meaningful life, and I believe anyone should follow her. Only
in this way can we have a promising future and rosy life.  作文题目三:A course that has impressed you most in college.  In this day and age, there are numerous courses in our college, while the
most impressive one, as far as I am concerned, is foreign class.  The reasons why I favor the foreign class can be seen as follows. First and
foremost, Foreign teachers prefer practical way of teaching which enables us to
remember knowledge easily. A case in point of this is spoken English. We find
that we have studied English when we are very young, but most of us cannot speak
even cannot communicate with foreigners when meeting a foreign in the street.
However, since I have foreign class, I can totally feel that my oral English get
improved.What's more, not only do I know the foreign way of teaching, but also I
learn local foreign culture, sometimes taste their local foods.  All the evidence supports an unshakable conclusion that I really learn a
lot and enjoy the foreign class but the foreign class is still not common in any
university. With China attending World Trade Organization, English especially
spoken English is known as the communication tool. Therefore, it is suggested
that universities should let every student have assess to foreign classes not
only benefiting themselves but their future.
本文关键字:
英语四级网络课堂
全程辅导班
大学英语四级425直播通关班【秋季班】
¥199.013639试听
新东方集团十大演讲师冠军,新东方20周年功勋教师,&梦想之旅&讲师团成员,多次与俞敏洪老师同台演讲...
大学英语四级4...
大学英语四级恋练有词高频词汇班【2016...
¥299.013545试听
朱伟,教育部考试中心指定的高等教育出版社考研英语大纲解析编写人。新东方教育科技集团十位集团演讲师...
大学英语四级...
大学英语四级零基础直播VIP密训班【2016...
¥1280.013532试听
唐迟老师,新东方教育科技集团考研巡讲师, 新东方考研英语阅读名师,新东方在线考研英语阅读主讲。 0...
大学英语四级...
版权及免责声明
1,"新东方在线"上的内容,包括文章、资料、资讯等, 本网注明"稿件来源:新东方在线"的,其版权 均为"新东方在线"或北京新东方迅程网络科技有限公司所有 ,任何公司、媒体、网站或个人未经授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用。已经得到 "新东方在线"许可 的媒体、网站,在使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网站将依法追究责任。
2, "新东方在线" 未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的 文章、资料、资讯等 均为转载稿,本网站转载出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网站下载使用,必须保留本网站注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为 " 稿件来源:新东方 " ,本网站将依法追究其法律责任。
3,如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内与新东方在线联系。
四级网络课堂
四级零基础VIP密训班
四级热点专题
四级实用 o 工具
四六级交流o下载
四级课程排行榜
四级公开课法律翻译中的for the purpose(s) of句型 – 法律英语翻译
Post navigation
免费法律资源下载
在线布莱克法律词典 7.56MB
双语《公司收購、合併及股份購回守則》(逐句对照) 1.9MB
2013年五月
2011年三月
2011年二月
2011年一月
2010年九月
2010年八月
2010年七月
2010年六月
2010年五月
2010年四月
2010年三月
2010年二月
2010年一月
2009年十二月
2009年十一月
2009年十月
2009年九月
2009年八月
2009年四月
2009年三月
2009年二月
2008年十二月
2008年四月
2008年三月
2008年二月
2008年一月
2007年三月
2007年一月
2006年十二月
2006年六月
2006年四月
2006年三月on purpose的翻译中文意思-在线英汉词典
您当前的位置: -&
-& 词典内容:
&&英文单词:on purpose
简明英汉词典on purposeadv.故意美国传统词典[双解]purposepur.poseAHD:[p?r“p…s] D.J.[6p*8p*s]K.K.[6p)p*s]n.(名词)(1)The object toward which one strives or for wh an aim or a goal:目标:人们努力达到或某事因其而存在的对象;目标或目的:“And ever those, who would enjoyment gain/Must find it in the purpose they pursue”(Sarah Josepha Hale)“于是那些想要得到快乐的人/一定会在他们的追求的目标中寻求到它”(撒拉?约瑟法?黑尔)(2)A result or an effect that is an intention.See Synonyms at intention 效用,效果:预期的或希望产生的效果或结果;意图参见 intention(3)D resolution:决定;决心:He was a man of purpose.他是一个意志坚强的人(4)T the point at issue.手头的事务;争论的议点v.tr.(及物动词)pur.posed, pur.pos.ing, pur.pos.esTo intend or resolve to perform or accomplish.意图或决定履行或完成习惯用语on purposeI deliberately.故意地;有意地to good purposeWith good results.有益地,有成效地to little purpose或to no purposeWith few or no results.几乎徒劳的,少有成效地语源(1)Middle English purpos 中古英语 purpos (2)from Anglo-Norman 源自 英法语 (3)from purposer [to intend] 源自 purposer [意图] (4)pur- [forth] from Latin pr?- * see pro- 1pur- [向前] 源自 拉丁语 pr?- *参见 pro-1(5)poser [to put] * see pose 1poser [放置] *参见 pose1现代英汉词典purpose[5p\:pEs]n.(1)目的;意图He went to town with the purpose of buying a new television.他进城的目的是买一台新电视机。What is his purpose in coming back this time?他这次回来的意图是什么?(2)用途;效果;结果;意义live to some purpose活得有意义(3)决心;毅力be weak of purpose没有决心习惯用语on purpose故意地;为了;特地I came here on purpose to see you.我特地来这里看你。词性变化purposevt.-posed, -posing意欲;企图;打算I purpose coming next week.我打算下星期来。We purpose making another trial / to make another trial.我们打算再试一下。The government purposed that the project would be carried out before long.政府决心不久就开始实行这项工程。现代英汉综合大辞典purpose[5pE:pEs]n.(1)目的, 意图, 宗旨(2)意志, 决心(3)效用, 用途, 意义(4)(讨论中的)论题an all purposes army[美]全能军be firm [weak] of purpose意志坚强[薄弱]What is your purpose in doing that?你做那件事的意图是什么?You should spend your money to good purpose.你要把钱花得有意义。He walked with a stride full of purpose.他迈着坚定的步伐向前走。词性变化purposevt.打算, 想, 决意(做), 企图I do not purpose that he will have his own way.我不准备让他一意孤行。继承用法purpose-madeadj.特制的, 定做的purposeless[5p\:pEslIs]adj.(1)无目的的(2)无决心的(3)无意义的, 无益的purposely[5p\:pEslI]adv.特意地, 故意地习惯用语answer [serve] one's [the] purpose适合目的, 适用; 解决问题be [get] at cross purposes彼此不和, 观点分歧, 相互误解; (在实现共同目标时)彼此方法不同beside the purpose不适当地, 不适宜地bring about [attain, accomplish, carry] one's purpose达到目的cross purposes(1)误解; 观点分岐; 志趣不同(2)一种滑稽问答游戏for (all) practical purposes事实上; 实际上for most purposes对大多数(实用)场合来说, 在很多(实际)场合for our present purposes对目前实际应用来说, 目前for the purpose at hand对目前实际应用来说, 目前for (the) purpose of为的是; 为了....起见; 为了...的目的from the purpose[古]不得要领, 不中肯in purpose[古]故意地infirm of purpose意志薄弱的, 优柔寡断的of (set) purpose有意地, 故意地on purpose(1)为了(2)故意地serve no purpose不中用; 无济于事, 无用serve the [sb.'s] purpose符合需要; 解决问题; 适用set purpose既定目标; 坚定的意图singleness of purpose目的专一; 一心一意to good purpose富有成效地, 富有成果地; 效果良好地to little purpose几乎无结果[收获]to no purpose完全徒劳无益, 毫无结果地, 毫无成效地to some purpose有一定的意义; 有一定的效果to the purpose得要领的, 中肯的; 合适的with the purpose of以...为目的特殊用法accounting purpose会计目的educative purpose教学目的promotional purposes推广宣传目的special purpose特殊用途[目的], 单一用途three-fold purpose三重意义英文相关词典on purposeby accident&&&&by chance&&&&美国传统词典purposepur.poseAHD:[p?r“p…s] D.J.[6p*8p*s]K.K.[6p)p*s]n.(1)The object toward which one strives or for wh an aim or a goal:“And ever those, who would enjoyment gain/Must find it in the purpose they pursue”(Sarah Josepha Hale)(2)A result or an effect that is an intention.See Synonyms at intention (3)D resolution:He was a man of purpose.(4)T the point at issue.v.tr.pur.posed, pur.pos.ing, pur.pos.esTo intend or resolve to perform or accomplish.习惯用语on purposeI deliberately.to good purposeWith good results.to little purposeorto no purposeWith few or no results.语源(1)Middle English purpos (2)from Anglo-Norman (3)from purposer [to intend] (4)pur- [forth] from Latin pr?- * see pro- 1(5)poser [to put] * see pose 1英汉航海大词典on purpose prep.为了,故意 英汉环境大词典on purpose n.故意地 英汉化学大词典on purpose 为了 英汉海运大词典on purpose 故意地 英汉经贸大词典on purpose n.故意地 英汉计算机大词典on purpose 为了 英汉能源大词典on purpose n.故意地
上一篇词典:&&&&&&
下一篇词典:
本站所收集信息资料为网络转载 版权属各作者 并已著明作者 旨在资源共享、交流、学习之用,请勿用于商业用途,本站并不保证所有信息、文本、图形、链接及其它内容的绝对准确性和完整性,故仅供访问者参照使用。
Mail: Copyright by ;All rights reserved.新视界大学英语2翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新视界大学英语2翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&新​视​界
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历