怎么翻译,谢谢日语翻译

英国人如何说谢谢:Thanks已经过时_新浪教育_新浪网
英国人如何说谢谢:Thanks已经过时
  If you do someone a good turn today, don't expect a thank you。
  如果你今天帮了别人,别指望能听到一句"Thank you"!
  'Cheers', 'ta' or even 'wicked' is the more likely response, if a survey is to be believed。
  如果这项调查得到认可,那么事实上你得到的回答更可能是"Cheers","ta",甚至是"wicked" 。
  Research among computer users suggests that the traditional expression of gratitude has fallen by the wayside。
  一项在网民中展开的调查显示,传统的致谢方式已经退出潮流了。
  Almost half of those polled said they now use 'cheers' more often than 'thank you'。
  投票者中将近一半的人表示,比起用"thank you",他们现在更常用"cheers"。
  Four out of ten said 'thank you' sounded too formal C so they used more catchy, chatty words such as 'fab', 'lovely' or 'wicked'。
  40%的人认为"thank you"听上去太过正式,所以他们选择使用像"fab"、"lovely"或者"wicked"这样更加随意上口的词汇。
  A third said they would often just resort to a quick wave instead of saying 'thank you'。
  三分之一的人更是表示,他们经常会用简单的挥手动作来代替说"thank you"。
  And 77 per cent said that any of the words used to say thanks were irrelevant, believing a pleasant gesture works just as well。
  77%的人说用哪个词来表达谢谢都无所谓,他们相信一个亲切的动作能达到同样的效果。
  The poll of 3,000 people was carried out by the online gift store Me to You。
  这项调查由网上礼品商店Me to You主办,共有3000人参加。
  Spokesman Caroline Weaver said: 'While the great British public might feel uncomfortable saying thank you these days, they do like to show their gratitude in other ways。
  活动发言人Caroline Weaver表示:“虽然如今广大的英国民众对说谢谢可能有些反感,但他们却愿意用其他方式来表达自己的感激之情。”
  'Respondents felt it didn't matter how you thanked someone for their kind actions, as long as you did so in a friendly and polite way。
  “受访者们认为如何感谢他人的善举并不重要,只要你是用一种友好而礼貌的方式就行。”
  'At the end of the day everyone knows that a big smile and some form of acknowledgment is all it takes to show we are grateful.'
  “说到底,大家都明白,一个大大的微笑加上随便某种形式的致谢就足以表达我们的谢意了。”
  NOTES:
  1. do sb. a good turn 做一件有利于某人的事,帮某人忙
  例:He will do a good turn to anyone if he can. 只要可能,他愿意帮任何人。
  2. fall by the wayside 半途而废,中途退出
  例:The boys tried to make a 50-mile hike, but most of them fell by the wayside. 孩子们原想徒步行走50英里,但大多数都半途而废了。
  3. resort to 依靠,诉诸,求助于
  例:When his wife left him, he resorted to drink every day. 妻子离去后,他每天借酒消愁。
  4. at the end of the day 按字面意思理解就是“在一天结束之时”。
  例:At the end of the day, I just want to go home and have a good sleep. 忙碌了一整天之后,我只想回家好好睡一觉。
  at the end of the day 也可以相当于 at the end of (anything and everything),换成通俗的方法表达就是 in the end 或 after all is said and done,也就是中文里常用到的“说到底,说穿了”。
  例:Don't be too hard on yourself. At the end of the day, you are just human and you can't always be perfect. 别对自己太过苛求。说到底,你只是个普通人,不可能永远不犯错。
  英国人到底有多喜欢说cheers?来看一下其他人的见闻!
  There were a lot of students from different parts of England and I seem to remember almost all of them saying "cheers".。。
  我们学校有很多来自英格兰各地区的学生,我貌似记得他们所有人都说"cheers"……
  I lived four years in London, studied at University there and heard "cheers" all over the place, whether on the street, in pubs or at university among students.。。
  我在伦敦住了四年,在那里读的大学,无论是在大街上、酒吧里还是校园里,到处都听人说"cheers"……
  I think "Cheers" meaning "Thanks" is slang or colloquial and I heard it hundreds of times when I lived in London. It was strange to me at first but I got used to it and when I used it myself I felt I gave a "less foreign" impression。
  我认为用"Cheers"来表达谢谢是一种俚语或口语的用法。住在伦敦期间,我听到好几百次这样的说法。刚开始有些奇怪,后来也就习惯了,而且当我自己使用的时候,感觉它能让我显得更本土化。
电话:010-
不支持Flash谢谢你的美言。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:别人用英文说谢谢,我怎么回答?(全部答案)
鬼鬼令尊丶珒會
i's my pleasure/you are welcome/that's all right
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英文“谢谢”还能怎么说?_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英文“谢谢”还能怎么说?
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢谢谢光临是什么意思_谢谢光临在线翻译_谢谢光临什么意思_谢谢光临的意思_谢谢光临的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
谢谢光临是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
谢谢光临是什么意思 谢谢光临在线翻译 谢谢光临什么意思 谢谢光临的意思 谢谢光临的翻译 谢谢光临的解释 谢谢光临的发音
谢谢光临谢谢光临 网络解释1. Thank you all for coming& & Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切. ) | Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临. ) | I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助. )2. Thank you for coming& & 50. Here's your change. 这是找您的钱.
| 51. Thank you for coming! 谢谢光临! | VI. Weather and Time 天气和时间3. Thanks for coming& & You've got lots of time. 你有很多时间.
| Thanks for coming. 谢谢光临.
| Thanks for being my guest. 谢谢你来作客. 4. Thanks for your coming& & May I help you? 我能为你效劳吗? | 4. Thanks for your coming. 谢谢光临 | Thank you for your co-operation! 谢谢合作谢谢光临 网络例句1. B:Well, thank you for coming. & &好,谢谢你的光临。2. B : Well , thank you for coming . & &好吧,谢谢你的光临!3. You're welcome, and thank you for coming. & &谢谢,谢谢你的光临。4. Thank you for coming. I'm glad you liked it. & &谢谢你的光临,我很高兴你喜欢我的晚宴。5. Here is your receipt ,thank you for your coming . & &这是您的收据,谢谢您的光临。6. B: Well, thank you for coming. & &哦,谢谢你的光临。7. It is very good of you to come. & &谢谢你的光临。谢谢光临 情景会话1. 换现金、零钱&&A: 我能为您效劳吗,先生?&&&&&&Can I help you, sir?&&B: 是的。这是一张四千元的旅行支票。我想把它换成现金。&&&&&&Oh, yes. This is a traveler's check of four thousand. I'd like to cash this check, please.&&A: 您和我们有帐务往来吗?&&&&&&Do you have an account with us, sir?&&B: 没有。这会有什么问题吗?&&&&&&No, I don't. Is that going to be a problem?&&A: 没关系。您这张支票是从我们银行开出的。我可以看一下您的驾驶证吗?&&&&&&Never mind. The check that you have is drawn off of this bank. May I see your driver's license, please?&&B: 我没有驾驶证。护照行吗?&&&&&&I don't have a driver's license. Will a passport be all right?&&A: 可以。您要换成什么样的现金?&&&&&&That's fine. How would you like this cash back?&&B: 我想要20张一百元的钞票,其余的换成五十元,二十元和十元的。&&&&&&I want twenty hundred-dollar bills and the rest in fifties, twenties and tens, please.&&A: 四千元。请点一下。谢谢光临。祝您旅行愉快。&&&&&&Four thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.谢谢光临是什么意思,谢谢光临在线翻译,谢谢光临什么意思,谢谢光临的意思,谢谢光临的翻译,谢谢光临的解释,谢谢光临的发音,谢谢光临的同义词,谢谢光临的反义词,谢谢光临的例句,谢谢光临的相关词组,谢谢光临意思是什么,谢谢光临怎么翻译,单词谢谢光临是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐