扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一个简单的英语幽默小故事,不要太长.英语加翻译
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Tom has two apples.He ate one and ask Jim "how mang apples do I have now?".Jim answered quickly"very easy,one."But Tom said"no ,I have two .One is inside and the other is outside.汤姆有两个苹果.他吃了一个,然后问吉姆“我现在有几个苹果?”吉姆很快的回答说“太简单了,一个嘛.”但是汤姆说“不对,我有两个.一个在里面(肚子里)一个在外面.
还有没有啊,要多一两篇。谢谢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
fgdhnd bfdfcbbnddxagsdg
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
求一个80~100词左右的英文故事,可以是中国小故事翻译成英文,能在40~60秒内读完就可以了,加翻译
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Plugging One’s Ears While Stealing a Bell
“掩耳盗铃”  Once upon a time, there was a man who wanted to steal his neighbor’s doorbell. However, he knew clearly that the bell would ring and catch the other people’s attention as long as he touched the bell. So he thought hard and suddenly hit on a clever “idea”. He plugged his ears with something, thinking that everything would go well when he stole the bell. Unfortunately to his disappointment, the bell still rang loudly and he was caught on the spot as a thief.  从前,有一个人想偷邻居门上的铃,但是他知道一碰到铃,铃就会响起来,被人发现.他想啊想,终于他想出一个“妙极”,他把自己的耳朵用东西塞起来,就听不见铃声了.但是当他去偷铃时,铃声仍旧响起来,他被别人当场抓住
有没有再短一点的
你说的100词呀
我错了。。有没有50词的
(Ke Zhou Qiu Jian)A man was crossing a river. In the boat, his sword fell into the water. Immediately he made a mark on the boat.
"This is where my sword fell off," he said and he went into the water to look for his sword at the place where he had marked the boat. Is this not a very foolish way to look for a sword?可以了不
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 阳光课堂英语听力网址 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信