anne'smy best friendd 读后感

提供:,帮助参加2016安徽中小学教师招聘进入面试的考生进行全面的面试备考练习,更多面试资料尽在(),请考生持续关注本站!2016交流群:。关注安徽华图官方微信(教师考试团:jiaoshitest)&及时掌握考试动态!安徽教师培训咨询热线:5、 。
2016安徽中小学教师面试高中英语说课稿:&Anne&s Best Friend
华图名师&焦娟
  人教版高中英语必修一
  Unit 1 Anne&s Best Friend
  Step 1 Warm-up
  Good morning, class. How are you doing today? Sounds great. First, let&s enjoy a song together. The name of the song is &Auld Lang Syne&. If you can sing it, sing it along with me. Okay? &Should auld acquaintance be forgot.
  And never brought to mind.
  Should auld acquaintance be forgot.
  And da
  For auld lang syne, my dear.
  For auld lang syne.&
  Step 2 Lead-in
  Wow, boys and girls, you can sing it so well. Wonderful. Do you know what the song is about? Yeah, it&s about the friendship. Since it is the first English class of this new term, it is also the first time we have seen each other, let&s say &hi& and make friend. So nice. Class, speaking of friends or friendship, what do you think is the most important quality a good friend should have? Ok, John. Er honest. So you think a good friend should be honest. And never lie to you. Right. Peter, what about you? Helpful, ok, help you do homework or lend Yeah I also hear someone said a good friend should be like ourselves, sharing the same hobbies.Interesting, we all have our own best friends and they are very important to us. But boys and girls, have you ever thought about this question? Do you think a good friend does always have to be a person? No, yeah, what is your idea? Oh, your best friend is a pet dog, it must be very lovely. Yes, you, books because you spend so much time with books.
  Step 3 Pre-reading
  Class, today we have a little girl named Anne. She also has one special friend. Can you guess who/what it is? Yes, David? You think her pet is her best friend? Pet is quite cute and sweet, so maybe. Any different ideas? Yes, Maranda, her doll. Interesting, because you think girls like to play with dolls and enjoy spending time with them. Now we have so many difference guesses. Which one is correct? Please open your book to Anne&s Best Friend and quickly go over the text to find out who/what Anne&s best friend is.
  Step 4 While-reading
  Skimming
  Well, class, while you are reading the passage, please pay attention to the main idea of text. You don&t have to read it word by word. Just read it very quickly. Have you finished your reading? Good. So who is Anne&s best friend? Yeah, it is a diary called Kitty. Then how about the main idea? Yeah It mainly tells us something about Anne and her diary. Well done.
  Scanning
  Boys and girls. Now I am quite confused and curious about Anne. Who was she? When did she live when the story happened? Now I want you to read the passage carefully again and find the corresponding answers. Ok,boys and girls. Are you ready? Any Volunteers? Great, Jim.
Anne&s best friend
her diary,Kitty
tell everything to/share& with../deepest../go through..
When&where
Amsterdam,the Netherlands,WWII
Jewish,the German Nazis,hid away
  Well done. All of you have got the general information about Anne. But why did she make her diary which could not even speak her best friend? What&s so special about her diary? What did she write in her diary? Please read the diary carefully to answer the following questions and fill in the form.
(编辑:吴俊)
延伸阅读:
相关阅读:
安徽华图教育官方微信:anhuihuatu
华图公务员考试热点
安徽华图官方微博/ahhtexam经典英语在线训练资源
网站备案号: 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
anne’s best friendppt课件
下载积分:800
内容提示:anne’s best friendppt课件
文档格式:PPT|
浏览次数:89|
上传日期: 07:39:57|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
anne’s best friendppt课件
官方公共微信君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
高一英语Anne&s best friend[最新]best,ANNE,BEST,Anne,Best,高一英语
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
高一英语Anne&s best friend[最新]
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口ANNE’S BEST FRIEND (1) Anne and her family had to hide because . [ ] A. they broke the law B. they wanted to make fun of Germans C. they didn’t want to work for Germans D. they were Jewish and 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
ANNE’S BEST FRIEND
Anne and her family had to hide because ________.
they broke the law
they wanted to make fun of Germans
they didn’t want to work for Germans
they were Jewish and were afraid of being caught and killed by the German Nazis
Anne made friends with her diary because ________.
she didn’t like her other friends
she was a shy girl
she trusted nobody
she didn’t have a chance to communicate with her friends
What was Anne’s best friend?
A pet dog.
A doll(玩偶).
Her diary.
One evening Anne stayed awake until half past eleven because she ________.
waited for her parents
wanted to have a good look at the moon for once by herself
wasn’t sleepy
had some homework to do
What is the author’s attitude towards Anne in this passage?
Disappointed.
Where did Anne happen to be one evening when the window was open?
She happened to be upstairs.
She happened to be in bed.
She happened to be outdoors.
She happened to be downstairs.
答案:1.D;2.D;3.C;4.B;5.C;6.A;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:河南省实验中学2010届三下学期第一次月考
题型:完型填空
第二节:完形填空(共20 小题 ,满分30分)Each of us fails from time to time. If we are wise, we accept these failures as a 36 part of the learning process. But all too often as parents and teachers we disallow this 37 right to 高考资源网our children.When I see a child 38 to this kind of pressure, I think of Donnie.Donnie was my youngest third grader. His 39 of failure kept him from classroom games that other children enjoyed. He 40& answered questions — he might be wrong.I tried my best to build his& 41. But nothing changed until midterm, when Mary Anne, a student teacher, was assigned(安排)to 高考资源网our classroom.She was young and pretty, and she loved children. My pupils, Donnie included, 42 her.One morning, we were working math problems at the chalkboard. Donnie had 43 the problems with painstaking neatness. Pleased with his progress, I 44 the children with Mary Anne and went for art materials. When I returned, Donnie was in 45 . He’d missed the third problem.My student teacher looked at me in despair. Suddenly her face 46. From the desk we shared, she got a container filled with pencils."Look, Donnie," she said, kneeling beside him and gently 47 the tear stained face from his arms. "I’ve got something to 48 you." She removed the pencils, one at a time, and placed them on his desk."See these& 49 , Donnie," she continued. "They belong to Mrs. Lindstrom and me. See how the erasers are 50 ? That’s because we make mistakes too. But we erase the mistakes and try again. That’s what you 51 learn to do, too."She kissed him and stood up. "Here," she said, "I’ll leave one of these pencils on 52& desk so you’ll remember that everybody makes mistakes, 53 teachers." Donnie looked up with love in his eyes and a smile.The pencil became Donnie’s 54 possession. That, together with Mary Anne’s frequent encouragement, gradually 55 him that it’s all right to make mistakes — as long as you erase them and try again.36. A. small&&&&&&& B. basic &&&&&&&& C. necessary&&&&&&&&&&& D. large37. A. correct&&&&& B. same &&&&&&&& C. important&&&&&&&&& D. natural38. A. turn&&&&&&&&& B. object&&&&&&&&&& C. refer&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. subject39. A. fear&&&&&&&&& B. advice&&&&&&&&& C. chance&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sense40. A. always&&&&& B. often &&&&&&& C. sometimes&&&&&&&& D. seldom41. A. self-protection&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. self-improvement C. self-confidence&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. self-learning42. A. respected&&&& B. disliked&&&&&&& C. avoided&&&&&&&&&&&& D. mined43. A. worked out& B. copied&&&&&&&&& C. gone over&&&&&&&&& D. leaned44. A. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. offered&&&&&&&& C. missed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. parted45. A. surprise&&&&&&&&&& B. astonishment&&& C. anger&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. tears46. A. darkened&&&&& B. brightened&&&&&&&&&& C. pulled &&&&&&&&&&& D. loosened47. A. lifting&&&&&& B. picking&&&&&&& C. holding&&&&&&&&&&&& D. pushing48. A. help&&&&&&&& B. show &&&&&&& C. reward&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. promise49. A. pencils&&&&& B. mistakes&&&&& C. marks &&&&&&&&&&& D. containers50. A. used&&&&&&&& B. built&&&&&&&& C. worn&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. damaged51. A. may&&&&&&&& B. must &&&&&&&& C. will&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. can52. A. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. someone’s &&&& C. the teacher’s&&&&&&&& D. y our53. A. still&&&&&&&&& B. also&&&&&&&&&& C. even&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. not54. A. prized&&&&&& B. given&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. expected55. A. warned&&&&& B. informed &&& C. persuaded&&&&&&&&& D. Reminded
来源:学年安徽省淮北一中高一上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:完型填空
Anne Frank was born in Germany in 1929. As her family was Jewish, her father found that it was hard for them to continue to live in Germany when the Nazis, who __36__ the Jews very much, came into power in 1933. So they __37__ to Amsterdam, Netherlands when Anne was only four years old. In May, 1940, the Germans occupied(占领) Netherlands and the Jews there were __38__ to work in certain places. On June 12, 1942, Anne Frank’s parents gave her a small red-and-white-plaid(格子图案)diary __39__ her thirteenth birthday present and on July 6, 1942, her family had to go into hiding. Though they could take very few things with them, Anne brought her __40__ to her new home, which she called “Secret Annex.” For two years when Anne lived in the Annex (附属建筑物), she __41__ down her thoughts and feelings in her diary. __42__ putting down series of facts __43__ most people do, she wrote about her life with the seven other people in hiding, as well as the war going on around her and her hopes for the future. She __44__ her diary as her best friend and talked to it about whatever she wanted to. But& __45__ , on August 4, 1944, the Nazis raided(轰炸)the Secret Annex and Anne was arrested(逮捕)and sent to a concentration camp(集中营), __46__ she died in March, 1945. Through thick and thin, Anne’s father __47__ her dairy published in June, 1947 by Contact Publishers, a Dutch firm. Today Anne’s Dairy is available in fifty-five languages and over 24 million copies have been sold. This page of diary was written on Thursday 15, June, 1944, in which she wrote about her strong love for __48__, which she had hardly been able to see face to face since she began to __49__ from the Nazis. Afraid of being caught, she __50__ go outdoors and had to stay indoors most of the time. On the night of June 15, she stayed awake __51__ until half past eleven just in order to take a good look at the moon for once by herself. She remembered another time five months ago when the dark rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds __52__ her entirely in their __53__. She was so crazy about everything to __54__ with nature that she would like to __55__ anything for her freedom, but......&【小题1】A.lovedB.hatedC.disagreedD.against【小题2】A.hadB.cameC.movedD.settled【小题3】A.forcedB.allowedC.promisedD.had【小题4】A.forB.onC.asD.like【小题5】A.dogB.toyC.catD.diary【小题6】A.putB.keptC.wentD.turned【小题7】A.In place ofB.Because ofC.In case ofD.Instead of【小题8】A.whileB.asC.soD.if【小题9】A.regardedB.thoughtC.hadD.knew【小题10】A.happilyB.fortunatelyC.unfortunatelyD.excitedly【小题11】A.whichB.thereC.whereD.what【小题12】A.gaveB.tookC.broughtD.got【小题13】A.natureB.warC.moonD.wind【小题14】A.keep awayB.hide awayC.stay behindD.hold back【小题15】A.didn’t dareB.must notC.was afraidD.should not【小题16】A.for purposeB.with purposeC.on purposeD.in purpose【小题17】A.keptB.heldC.madeD.left【小题18】A.powerB.forceC.energyD.strength【小题19】A.joinB.connectC.concernD.do【小题20】A.give inB.give up C.give awayD.give out
来源:2010年甘肃省嘉峪关市第一中学高一上学期12月月考英语卷
题型:阅读理解
Do you want to have a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts? Or are you afraid that your friend would laugh at you, or just can’t understand what you are going through?Anne Frank chose the first kind. She lived in Amsterdam during World War II. Her family was Jewish (犹太人) so they had to hide, or they would be caught by the German soldiers. She and her family hid away for two years before they were discovered. During this time the only true friend was her diary, which she called Kitty.In a diary dated on Thursday 15 June, 1944, she wrote, “Dear Kitty, I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so mad about everything to do with nature. I can well remember that there was a time when a blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me puzzled. That’s changed since I was here for a year and a half.”【小题1】In Anne’s opinion, the best friend is one who_______.A.knows everythingB.likes to talk with youC.can read your diaryD.can understand you【小题2】Who do you think Kitty is ?A.Anne’s sister.B.Anne’s motherC.Anne’s teacherD.Anne’s diary【小题3】Anne had grown so mad about nature. Maybe it was because ______.A.she had been indoors too longB.she had no interest in natureC.she had always been such a girlD.she had got used to living alone【小题4】 In her diary on Thursday 15, June, 1944, Anne expressed her strong wish for ______.A.friendshipB.schoolingC.free lifeD.free weather
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
课文感知。
1. Anne was crazy about everything with nature because_____.&
A. she loved nature but she couldn't see it face to faceB. she did not treasure what she had thenC. the moonlight and the flowers had attracted herD. she often looked at nature through the curtains
2. From the text we can infer that Anne _____.&&&&
A. had a dream to publish her diary one dayB. wanted to know how the universe workedC. looked on her diary as her best friendD. kept her diary to write down what had happened
3. In Anne's opinion,the best friend is&&&_____.
A. someone who would not laugh at youB. someone who can understand your thoughtsC. someone who can give you any helpD. someone you can tell everything to
4. The reason why she didn't dare open the window is that&_____.
A. she has no courage&&&&&&&&B. she is afraid of nightC. she is afraid of the thunderD. she is afraid of being caught by the German Nazis
5. 阅读&&Anne's&&Best&&Friend,然后完成表格
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 best friend 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信