Tomorrow is my birthday wishI wish you a happy birthday,happy every day I believe that they are the

英语句子改正,最好改成美式常用语法.Happy birthday ,Mum.I love you and I wish you happy and healthy forever(大概就是祝福妈妈生日快乐的句子,语法别错了,再加一些祝福也可以.好了另加悬赏)
Mummy,happy birthday to you!I love you.May you be happy and healthy forever!这是偏女生祝福方式;这是偏男生式的,Mom,happy birthday!I love you!May you be happy and healthy forever!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Happy birthday to my mom.I love my mother,Shi is good mother.不过我不推荐你用英文说,还是亲口说句生日快乐更好一些。 献祝福,祝福网
thank you, mother, for your love, your smiles, your faith and trust, but most of all for being such a wonderful mother.
采纳这个最棒的祝福:Happy birthday mom. Wishing you a day as sunny as your smile, as warm as your heart, a day as wonderful as you are. I love you.
扫描下载二维码i wish you happy every day - 必应 词典网络祝你天天都开心;祝您天天开心;祝你开心每一天1.祝你天天都开心|2.祝您天天开心帮用英文翻译文章_百度知道 ... Please forgive me Shili 请您忘掉我的不对 I wish you happy every day 祝您天天开心 ... |3.祝你开心每一天I wish... ... 3. I wish you happy every day. 祝你开心每一天。 5. I wish you a happy baby every day! 祝你的宝贝天天快乐! ... |4.祝你每一天都过得精彩快乐帮我翻译成英... ... 我不会再打扰你了! I'll never bother you again. 祝你每一天都过得精彩快乐! I wish you happy every day! ... |5.词语或英文单词输入一个中文词语或英文单词(例如I wish you happy every day)后点查询即可|更多释义收起释义例句释义:全部,祝你天天都开心,祝您天天开心,祝你开心每一天类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.In addition
every !4.I
that you are all
and have a
the Tiger8.
Yang Lijuan &
Han Geng10.
准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典© 2016 Microsoft麻烦用英语翻译一下简单的对话,谢谢!_百度知道
麻烦用英语翻译一下简单的对话,谢谢!
每天提供早餐:噢。绝对有加分:好的:不客气,另一种则只有一间房间和卫生间,那应该是一个很美丽的地方,可是一直没有机会。A,我用它学习:当然,然后和家人一起过年:放假了:谢谢。A,我需要第二种价格的房间,空调:两天A。A!A:谢谢!你呢,你也是?B,我喜欢:麻烦给我身份证登记一下B,第一种有客厅:后天?A,请问要住几天,这是我最喜欢的篮球,布朗A,我也很想念我的爷爷奶奶Talk about your plan for winter vacationA,我不喜欢!我也想去海南看看,请不要用翻译软件直接翻译,半年没有看见他们了?B:OK?B?B:真的吗,有什么可以帮助你的吗:好的?A:oh:你好:你好,我经常和同学在学校打球?B。A?B:我还要拜访一下我的朋友们,第一次离家上大学:我放假打算出去旅游,是的:是的:希望你过一个美好的假期:是的:好的?B。A。A:明天。B。Make a hotel reservationA:噢,打算什么时候回家:你喜欢打篮球吗,看电影:谢谢,它是我18岁生日时我爸爸送给我的生日礼物,拜拜,我们走吧B?能带我去看看你的电脑吗。B,这是你的房价钥匙B,你呢,给,这是你新买的篮球吗,我需要租住一间房间。A:不,每天提供免费的早餐和水果,我们有2种价格的房间,很想念他们:去海南B。Talk about your favorite belongingsA,B,回家后你在干些什么?A:真的吗。A:回家先去看看爷爷奶奶,看新闻:好的:你好。B:是的!太酷了,请问你要哪一种。谢谢?去哪?A,麦克B:拜拜,我最近买了一台新电脑,我喜欢玩电脑
提问者采纳
A:是的。 ByeMake a hotel reservationA:真的吗.A,这是我最喜欢的篮球。Thanks:OK:好的:后天:谢谢:我放假打算出去旅游。No,请问要住几天;t have the chance。Oh:oh,可是一直没有机会. A:放假了?Oh:两天 Two days! Is this your new basketball?
The day after tomorrow!你呢?
Yes。Well first I am going to visit my grandpa and grandma,看新闻.B,请问你要哪一种,空调?Rt like basketball very much, you too, I need to rent a room,回家后你在干些什么:你好,Wish you a happy holiday,麦克 Hello,有什么可以帮助你的吗. A. The other has only one room and a washroom!我也想去海南看看,Mike:谢谢, I miss my grandparents,我喜欢.A. I really miss them, when do you plan to go home,半年没有看见他们了,每天提供免费的早餐和水果.B.B. ByeA, ye?B?B?能带我去看看你的电脑吗;s the first time I left home for the university and I haven&#39,很想念他们:当然;re welcome. B,你呢. B;s go,那应该是一个很美丽的地方逐句翻译的哦~ 要分~~~ 哈哈~~~Talk about your plan for winter vacationA?Really, how long will you rent, an air-conditioner with free breakfast and fruit everyday. Here is the room number and the key,给, what about you?A,第一次离家上大学.B, here you are. It must be a very beautiful place,然后和家人一起过年:你喜欢打篮球吗:噢,它是我18岁生日时我爸爸送给我的生日礼物,看电影。Oh?A.B,我用它学习, Brown?B?Hello:希望你过一个美好的假期,我需要租住一间房间?B. When will you do when you arrive home,这是你的房价钥匙
Thank you. I bought a new one recently and use it to study. B,请不要用翻译软件直接翻译.A? Can I see your new computer,布朗
Hello. Which one do you want:不,我也很想念我的爷爷奶奶, watch some news and movies:去海南To Hainan:是的. What about you, what can i do for you。绝对有加分,too. It&#39, let&#39:是的. One has a living room! I wish I could go to Hainan but didn&#39. we have 2 kind of room with different prices:好的,你也是。I also will visit my friends and celebrate the new year with my family,打算什么时候回家?OK,我经常和同学在学校打球. A。yes:明天?去哪,是的.B.A. Free breakfast will also be served:好的?Do you like to play basketball。ThanksA. A!Ok!太酷了?
Tomorrow。I plan to have a trip during the vacation,每天提供早餐:拜拜?
Ths my favourite basketball from my father as an 18 birthday present,我最近买了一台新电脑.Talk about your favorite belongingsA, It&#39,第一种有客厅,我们走吧Of course:真的吗, I don&#39。You&#39?A:不客气?B,我需要第二种价格的房间。The second one is fine. I often play with my classmates at school:麻烦给我身份证登记一下
May I have your ID card for registration? Ok:我还要拜访一下我的朋友们,拜拜,这是你新买的篮球吗,我们有2种价格的房间:回家先去看看爷爷奶奶, very much. I love playing computer? Wt seen them for half a year,我喜欢玩电脑:好的:你好?A,我不喜欢:谢谢?B。Yes:你好?B, cool:噢。谢谢,另一种则只有一间房间和卫生间
提问者评价
谢谢。很满意!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
Talk about your plan for winter vacation
A:你好,麦克
Hello, mack
B:你好,布朗 Hello,Brown
A:放假了,打算什么时候回家?When are you planning to go home on leave ?
B:明天,你呢? Tomorrow, and you?
A:后天,回家后你在干些什么?
The day after tomorrow, What are you going to do after getting home ?
B:回家先去看看爷爷奶奶,第一次离家上大学,半年没有看见他们了,很想念他们。
I will visit my grandpa and grandma . It's my first time to go away to colleges , I have't seen them for half years and
miss them very much.
A:oh,是的,我也很想念我的爷爷奶奶。 oh yes, I also miss my grandpa and grandma.
B:我还要拜访一下我的朋友们,然后和家人一起过年。...
1. 关于寒假的
A: Hi, Mick!
B: Hello, Brown!
A: When do you plan to go home when the vacation comes?
B: Tomorrow. What about you?
A:The day after tomorrow. What are you going to do when you get home?
B: I'll go and visit my grandparents first. It's been half a year since the last time I saw them, because of being in the college. I miss them a lot.
A: Oh, yeah. I miss my grandparents much too.
B: Then I may probably go to see my friends and celebrate the New Year with them together.
A: Well, I prefer to go for a trip during the vacation.
B: Really? Where do you plan to go for the tour?
A:I want to go to Hainan.
B:Oh! I've always dreamt of goi...
参考资料:
手动翻译。。。希望采纳。。
以下可是我用心做的啊!!!!!
A:你好,麦克Hi Mike
B:你好,布朗Hi Brown
A:放假了,打算什么时候回家?Holiday is coming,when will you go home
B:明天,你呢?Tomorrow, what about you
A:后天,回家后你在干些什么?The day after tomorrow, what will you do once you come home
B:回家先去看看爷爷奶奶,第一次离家上大学,半年没有看见他们了,很想念他们。
Firstly I will visit my grandpa and grandma,it's my fisrt time leaving home for school, I haven't seen them for half a year and really miss them.
A:oh,是的,我也很想念我的爷爷奶奶。oh, yeah, I miss my grandparents too.
B:我还要拜访一下我的朋友们,然后和家人...
A: Hello, Mike
B: Hello, Brown
A: The holiday is coming, when will you go home?
B: Tomorrow, what about you?
A: The day after tomorrow, what are you going to do
B: I will go to visit my grandparents, it is the first time iI leave home to study in the college, I miss them so much, because it is half a year since we last meet.
A: oh, yes, I miss my grandparents too.
B: As well, I'd like to visit my friends, and then celebrate the Spring Festival with my family.
A: My plan is go out for a travel during the holiday.
B: Really? Where?
B: Oh! I also hope to have a visit to H...
A: Hi, Mike.
B: Hi, Brown.
A: When will you go home since it is vacation now.
B: Tomorrow, and you?
A:The day after tomorrow. What will you do after going home?
B:I will go to see my grandpa and grandma. I leave home for the first time for college. It has been half a year since I saw them last. I miss them very much.
A: Oh, yes. I miss my grandpa and grandma too.
B: Besides, I will visit my friends. After that I will spend the New Year together with my family.
A: I plan to go traveling in vacation.
B: Really? Where are you going to go?
A: Hainan.
B: Oh. I’d like to go to Hainan but I don’t have a ...
A:你好,麦克
B:你好,布朗
Hi,Brown.
A:放假了,打算什么时候回家?
The vacation is coming,when are you going home?
B:明天,你呢?
Tomorrow. How about you?
A:后天,回家后你在干些什么?
The day after tomorrow. What are you doing after you go home?
B:回家先去看看爷爷奶奶,第一次离家上大学,半年没有看见他们了,很想念他们。I'm visiting my grandparents first.I've been away from home for half a year ,and it's my first time to leave home.I miss them very much.
A:oh,是的,我也很想念我的爷爷奶奶。Oh ,yes. Me,too.
B:我还要拜访一下我的朋友们,然后和家人一起过年...
A:Hello,Mike!
B:Hi,Brown!
A:The vacation is coming,when are you going to go home?
B:Tomrrow,and you?
A:The day after tomrrow,what are you going to do after coming back?
B:I'll visit my grandparents first,I haven't seen them for half a year when I
home to university.I miss them very much.
A:oh,Yeah,I also miss my grandparents.
B:I will visit my friends too,then I'll spend my vacation with my family
enjoy Spring Festival.
A:I am planing to travel .
B:Really? where will you go?
A:To Hainai
B:Oh!I also want to visit HaiNai,but I have no chance to go.Maybe it's a beautiful place...
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁祝你生日快乐,天天开心 的翻译是:I wish you a happy birthday, happy every day 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
祝你生日快乐,天天开心
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Happy birthday to you, happy every day
I wish you a happy birthday, happy every day
Wishes your birthday to be joyful, daily happy
相关内容&abeen Waiting for 是等待 & a你们从不爱惜纸张 You ever do not treasure the paper & abath&shower bath&shower & a高中比初中重要得多 The high school is much more important than the junior middle school & a希望玛丽喜欢它 Hoped Mary likes it & athat's very great, thanks for help 那是非常伟大的,感谢帮助 & a我们都是受过伤的孩子。 We all are the child who has been injured. & a这个礼拜我还在做上次你发过来的“24Aug2011”附件。 This week I am also being previous you to send “24Aug2011” the appendix. & athat
all 那是全部 & a论管理会计在我国的应用 By management accounting in our country's application & aYou may choose to speak chinese 您可以选择讲中文 & a我是GAGA,距离香港850公里 I am GAGA, is away from the Hong Kong 850 kilometers & a海鸥 Sea gull & a渗透 Seepage & aWhen Igot that great job,did Jim really reel good about it,as a friend? 何时了不起的工作,吉姆真正地卷好对此的Igot,作为朋友? & a能留下您的联系方式吗 Can leave behind your contact method & a高材生 Outstanding student & aI have two women fight 我有二名妇女战斗 & a人与兽 Human and beast & a今天喷了香奈儿香水 Today has spurted the fragrant napier perfume & a感到孤单 Feels lonely & a送浆泵的选择须与纤维分离机的进浆压力和生产能力相匹配,进浆浓度要稳定。 Delivers the thick liquid pump the choice to have to enter the thick liquid pressure and productivity with the textile fiber splitter matches, enters the thick liquid density to have to be stable. & a  兵马俑体现了我国古代人民的智慧,中国古代人民的智慧不可低估,而兵马俑更是全世界的一个奇迹,他让外国人赞叹,让中国人骄傲!   The burial figures of warriors and horses manifested our country ancient times people's wisdom, China ancient times people's wisdom have not been possible to underestimate, but the burial figures of warriors and horses were a world miracle, he let the foreigner acclaim, lets the Chinese be arrogan & aexemption 豁免 & asit at a table 坐在桌 & a请举手回答?保持安静! Please raise hand the reply? Maintains peacefully! & awind Load 风力载荷 & a我很荣幸来到这里 I am honored very much arrive here & a校庆 School anniversary & asingleplay singleplay & a沙洲船用锅炉经营有限公司 The sandbar ship manages the limited company with the boiler & a明珠 Pearl & a谁想上学? Who wants to go to school? & a希望我跟它们一样 Hoped I am same with them & abeginner room 初学者室 & a 白色铆钉Tee搭配橘色短裙,很有度假的慵懒感,但是搭配上与铆钉相呼应的金属菱形状项链,整体造型变得稍微正式了些,逛街约会都不会显得太随意。  The white rivet Tee matching orange color short skirt, very much has the lazy feeling which takes vacation, but matches the metal water chestnut shape necklace which echoes with the rivet, the overall modelling became official slightly, window-shopped the appointment all not to be able to appear to & a我是十五中学生 I am 15 middle-school students & a有土耳其语吗? Has the Turkish? & aCertificate of Origin issued by a Chamber of Commerce or Trade Association in China. 出身证明由商会或贸易协会在中国发布了。 & awhere are the children? 在哪里孩子? & a周末愉快 Is weekend happy & a盼望你的归来 Hopes your return & aStar type side multi-purpose tables 星类型边多用途桌 & aCORELDRAW9 CORELDRAW9 & ajust got out of cheerleading practice.. i am sooo bored.. but hey.. i just set up my new webcam.. can you tell me how i look right now? 离开啦啦队欢呼实践。 我是乏味的sooo。 但嘿。 i正义设定我新的webcam。 您能否告诉我怎样我现在看? & a那就今天开始了 That today started & a阳光下面的少年 Sunlight following youth & aHold you love 拿着您爱 & aejbssn ejbssn & a星型侧变压器的多功能表 Star side transformer multi-purpose tables & aGADGET
60 小配件 60 & aaking Of Infirmieres Et Salopes aking Infirmieres和Salopes & a祝你生日快乐,天天开心 Wishes your birthday to be joyful, daily happy &妈:明天就是你生日了,祝您生日快乐、愿您越来越年轻,同时也希望全家人永远幸福和睦…用英语怎么写
澜丶诜蹲26
Mum,tomorrow is your birthday.I wish you have a happy birthday.And I wish you will be younger and younger.At the same time I also hope all our family will be happy and nice forever.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Mom: tomorrow is your birthday, I wish you a happy birthday, let you more and more young, also hope to the whole family happiness forever in peace...谢谢采纳~~
Tomorrow is your birthday ,happy birthday to you ,I wish you to be younger and younger ,and wish all my family will be happy and harmonious forever !
Mum:Tomorrow is your birthday, wish you happy birthday and younger and younger, at the same time wish all my family happy and in harmony forever.很高兴为你解答!老师祝你学习进步!望采纳,多谢你的问题!^_^
Mum:tomorrow is your birthday. I wish you have a happy birthday. And I wish you will be younger and younger. At the same time I also hope all our family will be happy and nice forever. 望楼主采纳。请笑纳。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 happy birthday to me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信