impact whey protein powder质量好吗

Impact Whey Protein Review - The Best Whey Protein?
& Impact Whey Protein Review
Impact Whey Protein Review
Please Share
Review of: Reviewed by: Henry CroftRating:5Summary:When it comes to bulk whey protein, Impact Whey Protein's exceptional value-for-money puts it way, way ahead of the competition. A no-brainer if you're looking for cheap, no-frills protein which gets the job done. In my opinion, the best whey protein on the market.I discovered
six years ago as a penniless student, and I’ve never looked at another brand of whey protein since.
Quite simply, if you want decent quality protein for an exceptional price, then this product is an absolute belter.
Product overview
Impact Whey Protein is a protein powder comprising premium quality whey protein concentrate (80% protein).
Whey is a fast-digesting form of protein, which makes it an ideal supplement for post and pre-workout meals.
Obviously, you’re best off liquidising it with milk or water for convenience, but if you’re feeling especially audacious, why not snort it in lines à la ?
Impact Whey delivers 20g of protein per serving, boasts a solid blend of amino acids (to aid muscle recovery), and is available in bags of 1kg, 2.5kg and 5kg.
Taste and texture
Impact Whey Protein comes in 19 different flavours, some of which are truly bizzare.
Seriously, who the ruddy hell is ordering Jam Roly Poly or Humbug flavoured protein?
If you are, and you aren’t mentally unstable, please let us know in the comments section below!
It should be pointed out that these flavours do not taste as good as some of the other whey protein brands, such as Optimum Nutrition’s , but I don’t personally consider taste to be a dealbreaker.
for an explanation as to why.)
I usually opt for the chocolate flavour whey and mix it with milk, banana and peanut butter for a great-tasting .
Also, if you’re really strapped for cash, Impact Whey Protein is also available ‘unflavoured’.
But beware, taken on its own, the unflavoured powder tastes like flour and soot and looks likes watered-down man milk.
When it comes to mixability, this powder mixes as well as any other protein supplement that I have tried.
Value for money
Coming in at ?47 for 5kg – that’s just 0.9p per gram – Impact Whey Protein is simply miles ahead of the competition when it comes to value for money.
There is also the option to save some more money by buying multiple bags, but the 5kg bag lasts a long, long time, and if you aren’t too keen on the flavour, then, you’ll be stuck with it, like that sort from the Nags Head Friday Night Disco that simply won’t flush.
Note: If you’re still buying your protein from the high street or from big name brands, what the frig are you doing? Don’t be a knobhead, save yourself some cash!
Effectiveness
Despite what the glossy ads in men’s magazines may have us believe, whey protein is not a magic formula which will give you arms the size of an elephant’s erection overnight.
However, when used to complement a clean
and a strict
regime, it can be devastatingly effective.
Just don’t expect to get results if you’re eating like a cunt and skipping training sessions.
Common sense, really!
When it comes to bulk whey protein, this product’s exceptional value-for-money puts it way, way ahead of the competition, making it, in my opinion, the best whey protein on the market.
Impact Whey is a no-brainer if you’re looking for cheap, no-frills protein which gets the job done.
The only downside with this product is that there is no scoop provided, but, for what you pay, this is only a minor quibble.
Buy Impact Whey Protein
Save yourself some cash and get your bulk whey protein online from
– you won’t regret it.
On a side note, Myprotein provide a very speedy service.
I’ve never had to wait more than 3 days for a delivery – lovely stuff!
If you’ve tried this product, leave us your own Impact Whey Protein review in the comments below.
And don’t forget to check out our exclusive
– you might be able to land a bargain when you order!
That’s it for now, stay tuned for more supplement reviews coming up soon.
Henry Croft
Henry is the founder and editor of GymTalk. He spends most of his time sat at a computer shovelling peanuts into his mouth while trying to think up new ways to end sentences with the word “vagina”, but occasionally he can be found at the squat rack or playing piano in Luton’s “second best” rock band.
Get Our Latest Posts
Subscribe to the blog to get the latest updates delivered direct to your inbox.
You Can Find Us On...
Get to know us better and follow Gym-Talk on one of the social networks below.
Great article, as a supplement to a balanced diet and working out 3-4 times per week, how often would you recommend taking impact whey protein per day and what quantity?
'Arms the size of an elephant’s erection': New personal goal, love it!
Greg, I'd recommend taking whey protein about 1 hour before and immediately after training on training days and taking 1 as a kind of snack on non-training days.
Depending on how much protein you're getting from your diet and all that!
Cheers Charles, I'm now taking Hurricane XS, choc mint flavour.
Quite frankly it's disgusting, great product though.
The first ever protein shake I bought was Impact Whey Protein Unflavoured.
It was quite an introduction to protein shakes.
The taste was utterly disgusting and I found myself fighting against puking my guts up every time I had one until I put some lovely Crusha with it… so much better.
Haha, definitely been there Julian.
It's simply not worth it, no matter how cheap it is!
Very good products.
Won't get an argument out of me, Malte!
Anybody who is bothered about taste in protein shakes is not eating a clean enough diet and not training hard enough.
If you are then you would not want to take on unnecessary s**t thats put in to make something taste nice.
Go hard or go home!
Haha, love that approach Ben!
Thanks for the comment :)
I like your information, thanks for sharing.
Also, perfect nutritional support for any age and it contains less than 1% fat and lactose.
Hi Andreas, no worries, glad you enjoyed it.
This is my choice of protein but I always order the more unusual flavours.
My current favourites are Apple Crumble and Custard, Raspberry Vanilla & Rhubarb and Custard.
Mixed with some water and ice they genuinely taste like a milkshake and they’re something I really look forward to drinking when eating clean.
Hi Si, thanks for dropping by.
I tend to be quite boring and stick to the more traditional flavours - but I'll be sure to give some of those a try on your recommendation :)
I haven’t bought any whey protein yet but I am looking to loose weight and tone up.
Would this product be suitable?
And would I be best having one as a meal replacement or alongside a health eating plan?
Hi Laura, thanks for your comment.
A whey protein supplement such as this will help you with lean muscle gain, providing you are supplementing your diet (between meals as a snack or post-workout for a quick protein hit) and NOT using it as a meal replacement.
Combine this with a weightlifting routine comprising the key compound lifts (squat, deadlift, bench, pull ups, dips, etc) and some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), and you'll be well on the way to achieving your goals, so long as you are consistent!
Hope this helps - and if you have any further questions, feel free to
or drop us a
any time and we'll be on the case!
I do HIIT about 5 times a week, have lost over 3 stone, eat a healthy diet and want to lose the last bit but mainly want to tone up now.
It is happening, arms are fine, but need the rest of the body to tone up too.
Would this sort of shake after a workout help with muscle tone?
I don’t do loads of heavy weights but do do lots of bodyweight stuff, kettlebells, etc.
Supplementing your diet with a whey protein shake will help with lean muscle gains by supporting muscle repair/re-growth.
As you mention, taking a whey protein supplement post-workout is a good idea as at this point your muscles are starved, so hitting them a fast-acting protein source will help kickstart the recovery process.
If you're trying to loose some of that stubborn fat, I would suggest upping the intensity of your weights/resistance workout by focusing on the key compound lifts and dialing down starchy and high glycemic foods and focusing on lean protein and more fibrous carbs.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
I had a baby 9 months ago & think my body went into shock (probably from lack of partying!) when I got pregnant cos I gained 5 stone with the little bugger!
I lost the weight within 5 months of having him through a VLCD shake diet.
I know now after research that that wasn’t the best idea because although I’m back to a size 8 now I’m horrified that I seem to be… I hate saying this… “skinny fat”!
So, tackling this now, and seeing as I can’t be out raving every weekend these days due to baby, I’ve been staying up after he’s in bed googling til my eyes bleed trying to find a plan to lower body fat & tone up (ie increase muscle?) that works around the little lad.
Would be amazing if I tell you what I’m up to with it & you could give me any pointers!
I read diet is 80% and exercise is 20% towards looking how I want to so with that in mind I’m on an eating plan of 144g protien a day, 122 carbs, 26g fat, 1300 calories.
I weigh 131lb & am 5ft 8.
I get my protien from tuna, chicken, a pint of milk, cottage cheese, etc.
Food cost is an issue atm til I go back to work (I was actually a glamour model! Worked 5 days a week & earned good money so you can see why this is bugging me & why I really do need to get back into shape!)
Luckily for me I have supportive family for childcare & my ex does his bit, so, I’ve started swimming every morning around 7am for 40 mins.
I need to keep this going cos I’m taking my dad who likes his pop a bit too much & is cutting down – swimming helps him & I was surprised that I enjoy it too.
I’ve started weights 3 times a week & I like them too, I do:
Bench press – 10kg
Seated dumbbell press – 4kg
Standing barbell curl – 10kg
Supported T-bar row –
Leg press – w7
Triceps dip – 20
Lying leg curl – 15kg
Machine crunch
And I’ve got one of those big blow up gym balls at home which I do 40 squats 3 times a week with.
Oh and I’ve started running 30 mins 3 times a week.
It’s killing me but I’m not a quitter.
I do leg raises & stuff like that every other day.
Been doing all this for 2 weeks & am knackared physically, but feeling quite good in myself.
As long as I see results soon haha!
I could happily eat 4 tins of tuna a day but the mercury blah is a little worrying, chicken more than once a day is so boring, I hate cooking – have recently moved to the arse end of wales & God I miss Waitrose!
If you’ve made it this far… sorry if it’s long & rambly, teething baby = chronic sleep dep, and I had to chase a bat out of my kitchen halfway through typing this on my phone, anyway my question was – shall I use whey powder?
If it’s a yes – when?
Assuming (& hoping) it won’t make my arms resemble any part of an elephant at all, but if I use whey will it help my muscles do what I want them to do?
And any tips for the workouts?!
Thanks so much if you reply!
Ok, feel like I owe it to you to go into a bit of depth here:
First off, let's start with your macros.
Daily, I like to set protein intake at approx 1.5g per pound of bodyweight and fat at 0.5g per pound of bodyweight.
For carbs, aim at around 1.5g per pound, then very gradually dial this down over a 1-2 month period to 0.5g.
During this easing off period, add a high carb day every 5-6 days in order to shock your body and prevent your metabolism from slowing down.
So, at 131 pounds, I would start by upping your macros across the board.
This may sound counter-intuitive, but trust me, this will be much more effective provided you are getting your nutrients from healthy, wholesome food (by all means supplement with a whey protein shake between meals to help you hit this target).
Regarding your workout regimen, I would cut out all of
those weightlifting exercises (except bench press), and factor in just the heavy-duty compound lifts:
Squat, deadlift, bench, pull-ups, dips, overhead press, rows.
Perform a full-body weight session with these exercises 2-3 times per week.
Cardio-wise, running and swimming are perfect, but I would focus mainly on interval training - by that I mean short bursts of high-intensity, for example 10 x 30 seconds sprint, 30 seconds easy.
Training with these techniques will provide a much better bang for your buck and will accelerate fat loss/lean muscle gain tenfold.
Intensity's up, calorie burn's up, and your fitness levels will skyrocket!
Hope that helps - and do let me know if you have any more questions.
Good luck, let me know how you get on!
I have been using PHD Diet Whey for about a year whilst trying some other products which never met the same standard.
I have met my short term goal which is lose 3 and a half stone and now looking/feeling fit and lean.
My goal now is to get toned and train for a half marathon.
I have just had my 40th and was brought some kettlebells which I am going to introduce to my HIIT.
Sorry if you have to repeat yourself, but what would you recomment I take now?
Should I stay with PHD diet or move to something else.
Someone recommended Myprotein and the site looks good, but it’s a mindfield?
I want to keep the cost as low as possible, but dont want to scrimp either.
I was thinking multi-vit, some form of intra powder and the Impact whey protein?
Your thoughts please?
Hi Frosty.
I would certainly recommend a whey protein shake to help with recovery, and I'm a firm believer that a multi-vitamin should be a staple of everyone's diet regimen:
I'd leave it at that personally.
Regarding which brand, whey protein is whey protein, and shopping at Myprotein will definitely save you some bunce, but their flavours certainly aren't the best.
Hope that helps, let me know if you have any more questions.
Good article.
I have a question about whey isolate.
How long does it take for your digestive system to get used to it?
I heard two weeks.
Also, mixing it with hazelnut or rice milk: yay or nay?
Sorry for late comment.
Personally, I've never had issues with whey and digestion, however everyone has a different physiology, so if you do have issues, just consult a medical professional (which I am definitely not!).
Just be sensible and take it in moderation, otherwise you'll probably end up with bloating and indigestion.
Regarding hazelnut or rice milk, I've never blended it with those, but it sounds fine to me.
Just be mindful of what you blend whey protein with - if you overload it with sugary crap, for example, you're going to end up negating its health benefits.
I want to build a some serious muscle now.
I work out 5 days a week with moderate intake of protein.
Will taking Myprotein isolate work for me for bulking up my upper body?
Kindly suggest.
Yes, supplementing your diet with whey protein will help with muscle development, provided you are training hard with compound lifts, eating well, and getting adequate rest/sleep.
Aim to consume roughly 1.4g to 1.8g of protein per kilo of bodyweight every day.
Hi there, I’m using Myprotein for a year now – great product!
I’m taking whey protein and whey isolate for 1 year, recently tried the whey hard gainer.
I’m 39 and go 3 to 4 times a week to gym.
I will like to now make sure each one works better for me to build body mass!
The whey protein concentrate/isolate is basically just a simple source of protein whereas the gainer also provides a huge hit of calories to help you put on weight.
I just got my first pack in the mail (this is my first time ever using protein powder) and I am happy to report that the Rocky Road flavor tastes really good.
I drink it with almond milk & 1/2 a banana.
Hi Kim, thanks for the comment, I'll try 'Rocky Road' for my next order!
Good luck with your training :)
I’m in need of some help?
I’m in the process of losing weight, I went from 13st 11 to now 12st 3 from cardio and eating better in just over a month!
I still want to lose weight but also to try tone some muscle.
I don’t want to be like the Hulk but I don’t want any loose skin lol.
Would you recommend the Diet Whey?
I’ve been told to use it once a day when going to the gym as a protein replacement to help repair the body?
Would I have this as a meal replacement on a strict diet or would I have this as extra just on the days I train?
Use it every day - not just on the days you train - as a supplement between meals.
The idea is to supplement your diet with extra protein and not replace any meals.
Lol I got a scoop with mine
Myprotein must have added it back in, they were clearly cutting corners at one point.
I was just wondering if you have any advice on meal replacements.
I try to train 5-6 times a week.
I started with Kayla Itsines recently which I do 3 times a week and rest is reformer Pilates training.
My muscles and myself feel tired from time to time and need some energy.
On the other hand – the worst comes in the evening.
It is the time when I feel like eating whole fridge out.
I have tried Slender Blend protein shake that I took in the evening and that made me forget about all nibbles.
Problem is that it’s high in caffeine, guarana and green tea and I didn’t respond well to it.
Sleepless nights, stomach pains… is there a chance I can substitute my dinner with this product?
Please let me know.
I would really appreciate it ?
First off, I would 100% advise against any diet regimen involving meal replacement shakes.
Yes, you will lose weight in the short term, but only because you are starving your body of calories.
This is NOT a healthy approach and NOT sustainable in the long term - as your hunger and low energy are already testifying to.
Focus instead on eating three healthy high-protein meals a day, eat lots of veggies, drink lots of water, and supplement with a protein shake (such as Impact Whey from MP) between meals and after workouts to help with muscle repair/growth.
Although it might sound counter-intuitive, building a healthy toned physique will oftentimes involve increasing your calorie intake rather than cutting it - provided, of course, you are making the right food choices.
When your body goes into a calorie deficit - like when you take MRPs consistently - it goes into a "starvation mode" and starts hanging onto calories as well as making other changes to your body (slowing down thyroid production, losing muscle mass, lowering testosterone production, decreasing leptin levels, decreasing energy levels) which make losing weight extremely difficult.
Hope that helps - do let me know if you have any more questions.
Hi, I’m trying to put on some weight as I’ve lost a lot recently.
Could impact whey protein help and what else do I need to do?
Yes, taking a protein shake will certainly help, providing you are supplementing your diet and not replacing any meals.
Accompany this enhanced protein consumption with some strength training - a good place to start is Stronglifts 5x5 or one of Reg Park's routines.
Hope this helps - let me know if you have any more questions.
Looking for a bit of advice re the Myprotein whey protein.
I want to lose weight for my holidays and as a busy mum and full time teacher please advise when is best to take the shake and best foods to include through the day?
I exercise after work for around 30 mins-1hr and drink at least 2 litres of water everyday.
Today is day 1 and plan to take the supplements that came in this bundle.
When should I start seeing results?
Hi Alicia.
Use the shake as a supplement between meals to boost daily protein intake.
You want to be getting in around 1-1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight per day.
Food-wise, stick to wholesome foods such as meat, fish, eggs, nuts, veg, fruit, brown rice, sweet potatoes.
Avoid too many processed foods, simple carbs and starchy carbs (bread, pasta, etc).
Be consistent with your training and diet, work hard, get lots of sleep and rest, and you'll start to see results soon.
Hope that helps as a starting point - let me know if you have any further questions.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive 6 FREE chicken breast sausages .
Please note: we do not send endless offers, promotions and all that other rubbish.
Exclusive GymTalk Offers!
Popular Posts}

我要回帖

更多关于 gnc whey protein 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信