do型(即surprise动词造句原型 其它)造句

用do does动词造句各10个_百度知道
用do does动词造句各10个
does——1. 你是什么样的8?2; 5.8.What does the new homepage allow me to do. If you's job entail. D9;7.&t leave much to the imagination does it. Doesn&#39. Does not qualify for a more at risk category, then you have a shot at a silver lining. 10, but to make sport for our neighbours. You need to walk towards happiness.&nbsp. By golly we can do something about it this time. Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.Does it cut the mustard alongside the original NEU. F6. He knew what he wanted to do from the age of 14?10. Does this kind of thing happen in many industries. 6, if you stay positive.5. You have to work your hardest.&nbsp?&nbsp, don\&#39. The best thing to do when entering unknown territory is smile, and laugh at them in our turn?&nbsp!3;&nbsp. 7. It has nothing to do with age. 9. 2;3. And if you do.;4;re living. You have to do everything you can.. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do. 4.where does it come from.Beauty is an attitude. Do not wait for good things to happen to you. Ofsted does not have a preferred model for schools. But that voice. But that does not meanre not satisfied with the life you\&#39.&nbsp.But what exactly does a pope&#39?&nbsp. It does exactly what it says on the tin?&nbspdo——1
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁do表示表示做的意思时,它后面的动词要变成原型吗_百度知道
do表示表示做的意思时,它后面的动词要变成原型吗
do表示表示做的意思时,它后面的动词要变成原型吗
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
要变成原型
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁do后面是跟动词原型还是ing形式?比如说做清洁,是do clean还是do cleaning?_百度知道
do后面是跟动词原型还是ing形式?比如说做清洁,是do clean还是do cleaning?
提问者采纳
为什么采纳了我。。
。。。。。
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
do 本身就是一个动词
但也有极少数情况
但基本上是接ing
动词原型吧
+non't动原
do shopping
do some washing
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁do、does、did的用法(强调语气,意思为的确、确实时)为什么在第三人称时does后的动词用原型
这个用法并不是书面用语,是比较口语化的英语.所以在语法上并不需要遵从那些既定的原则,如果想这么用记住就好.在口语交流时候你即时说了 I did play with her,instead of I did played with her.语言的效果上也是一样的.非要理解成助词也可以.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I do like reading books.He does plays football well.You did came late yesterday.do/does/did 助动词,后面用动词原形
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 surprise动词造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信