续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
8b u1 课时练
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢翻译下列句子。
1. 爱迪生(Edison)作为一名天才发明家(inventor)闻名于世。 &&&&& _______________________________________________________________________ 2. 姚明在NBA是一名杰出的篮球运动员。 &&&& ________________________________________________________________________ 3. 你何时成为一名老师的?两年前。 &&&& ________________________________________________________________________ 4. 我的父母想让我主修英语和管理这两门课程。 &&& &________________________________________________________________________ 5. 你是想停止写东西还是要出去打排球? &&&& ________________________________________________________________________
血刺暗袭16Q
1. Edison was famous as a talented inventor.&&2. Yao Ming is an outstanding basketball player in NBA. 3.&When did you become a teacher? Two years ago. 4. My parents let me major in English and management. 5. Do you want to stop writing or go out to play volleyball?(答案不唯一)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码翻译下列句子。
1. 爱迪生(Edison)作为一名天才发明家(inventor)闻名于世。 &&&&& _______________________________________________________________________ 2. 姚明在NBA是一名杰出的篮球运动员。 &&&& ________________________________________________________________________ 3. 你何时成为一名老师的?两年前。 &&&& ________________________________________________________________________ 4. 我的父母想让我主修英语和管理这两门课程。 &&& &________________________________________________________________________ 5. 你是想停止写东西还是要出去打排球? &&&& ________________________________________________________________________
血刺暗袭16Q
1. Edison was famous as a talented inventor.&&2. Yao Ming is an outstanding basketball player in NBA. 3.&When did you become a teacher? Two years ago. 4. My parents let me major in English and management. 5. Do you want to stop writing or go out to play volleyball?(答案不唯一)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码仁爱英语八年级第一学期导学案(U1-U2)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
仁爱英语八年级第一学期导学案(U1-U2)
上传于||文档简介
&&仁​爱​英​语​八​年​级​第​一​学​期​导​学​案​(​U-​U)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩93页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp
Module 1《Baskateball》Vocabulary同步练习2(外研版选修7).doc5页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:50 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Module 1《Baskateball》
一、选择:
1.____ is no doubt that she will help us.
2. I_____ to him for losing his bike.
A. apologised
3. Your shirt is _____ mine.
A. similar to
B.similar with
C. same to
D. same as
4.―How long _____ at this job? --- Since 1990.
A.were you employed
B.have you been employed
C. had you benn employed
D. will you be employed
5. As a result of destroying the forest, a large _____ of the desert _____ covered the land.
6. He is the only one of the students who ____ a winner of scholarship for three years.
C. have been
D. has been
7. He ____ be a waiter, but now a taxi_driver.
C. used to
8.Professor
White has written some short stories, but he is ____ known for his plays.
A. the best
D. the worst
9. John shut everybody out of the kitchen ____ he could prepare his great surprise for the party.
C. so that
10. What you said at the meeting was ____ for her.
A.much too
B.too many
C.very much
D. too much
11. There at the door stood a girl about the same height _____
B.as mine C. with mine
D. with me
12. There are many ____ the two languages.
A.differences in
B.differences between
C.different from
D.differences from
13. The singer has ____ several records recently.
14. It is reported that the United States uses _____ energy as the whole of Europe.
A.at twice
B.twice much
C. twice much as
D.twice as much.
15.He ___ some Frech while he was away on a business trip in Paris.
A.made out
B picked up
C. gave up
D. took in
16.I ____ in London for many years, but I’ve never regretted my final decision to move back to China.
B.was living
C. have lived
D. had lived
17. The young girl sitting
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信