i noi hate u i love youyou, zhu ren ...

我已经阅读了这个提醒
我的人气博文
72inike607zh的博文
博文分类:
I will give you happiness →
; I know you're good to me,, but I really do not want to go on this and sometimes you say I
; do I not just talking about it,, I was like you know?
not to say that now that I started to do that tomorrow,, can not you say?
you say I always play,, but I know what's what,, not a blank
You think I want to give you many sides of a happy but happy family
This is certainly a man to do assure you I will not be so The
empty-handed more than just talk about me, I will come up with what I did performance to remember you I do not see no point
dedication to understand? I know you my disappointment is that
you go back to my disappointment I trust you will not let me in the presence of the word of
also There is the future you do not say what if I fancy girls how to how to record the
as long as you live this life I care about you a not a just another person coming in
; I will not let you give me know?
you my heart I'll return your `` ` ; you wait for me to ring the day you bring it!
More articles related to the topic:
1, white sweater to wear for a long time will gradually turn black, the sweater washed into the refrigerator freezer 1 hour, remove the dry, can be as white as new.
2, winter bags of milk fat will be attached to the bag wall condensation is not easy scraped, placed in the fireplace before cooking preheat a moment, oil is financial.
3, sweater to wear for a long time, some parts will be polished bright, with vinegar and water mixture sprayed about half and half, and then washing, can be restored to their original.
4, fall and winter seasons, daily cooking turnip, Coptis with food morning and at night when a small bowl, long-term adherence to effective treatment of chronic bronchitis.
5, cold season every day rubbing ears, thin, and then use the hair dryer blowing on the warm parts of a moment, you can effectively prevent frostbite.
6, autumn and winter chapped hands and feet easily can be left some hot tea against blisters hands and feet for about 10 minutes, adhere to a week, the skin can be smooth as ever.
7, with a plastic bag fresh leeks: leek into plastic bags will be placed in a cool place, about three or four days can be fresh, winter can be fresh week.
8, cold winter and dry, chapped hands and feet prone to crack, if the gap Department put some toothpaste, you can stop bleeding and pain relief, so that gap healing.
9, range hood on the box is difficult to clean oil, clean oil boxes in the first place some water, so that oil droplets in water, when a fast full back, then poured out on all.
10, chemical fiber fabrics to be, the quilt the quilt is not appropriate under the sun exposure, sun roof when a layer of fabric in the quilt, to prevent direct sunlight.
11, winter decoration, the timber should pay attention to moisture, so as
wood products, seal oil in time to pre wood floor leaving a reasonable amount of about 2 mm expansion joints.
12, experts sest that winter can eat red peppers, carrots, hawthorn and other food, or a daily cup of yogurt, a bowl of chicken soup, can be effective in preventing colds.
13, glycerol and egg yolk to dip a cloth covered in dirt surface, place the moment, wash water decontamination.
14, wormwood Serbian rule stuffy nose can be a good stuffed nose rubbing in wormwood, wormwood of potassium, essential oils and other ingredients will make the nose flow.
15, silk clothing, yellow when hot, add soda water transferred into a paste, painted in the focal track office until the water evaporates, then a damp cloth ironing pad, yellow can be removed.
16, bought back the ceramic tableware, with 4% of the vinegar boiling water immersion, you can remove the most toxic substances.
17, cotton clothes and there visible mold, visible mold with a trunk and a few green sprouts in place repeatedly rub, then rinse with water, can be removed.
18, pomelo skin boils water can cure chilblains, boils water with pomelo skin scrub the affected area 1 to 2 times a day, a few can be effective.
19, bathroom mirror mist of wet and dry towels are hard to clean up, but now the mirror coating layer of soap, then dry cloth to wipe a sense, mirrors are easy to restore clarity.
20, when the lime fly into the eyes,, hot and unbearable, just drops a little sugar, you can relieve pain.
21, drawer, closet, suitcase in a musty, the place in which blocks of soap,, can be removed.
22, buy a gift given away, the price tag is difficult to tear, can tear hair dryer blowing hot again, will be easily peeled off without leaving a trace.
23, raw peanuts to cure presbyopia, about 25 grams per day to eat peanuts, once daily, long-term adherence to help the recovery of the presbyopic.
24, governing motion sickness ginger, tea gargle against influenza.
25, winter often Tianzui Chun Ji, will bec avoid frozen after the hot, difficul avoid before going to bed wash your hair, avoid wearing masks, nasal mucosa will become squeamish, vulnerable to cold.
26, banana peel can be effectively treated frostbite, the inner surface gently with a banana skin friction frostbite Department, until the fever, a few can be effective.
27, mung bean fever flu treatment tips: Can Xian Zhu mung beans, boiled together with ginger and cola after, the flu fever hot drink can.
28, prickly ash leaves heel pain treatment foot bath water will be boiling water for flowers, pepper leaves, hot foot bath, even the bubble days, half an hour, will soon recover.
29, clothes stained with egg, can be the first cold blisters, and then wash with tea, the final rinse rinse, you can remove the egg stains.
30, co-crystal sugar banana steam cough, bananas, 3, 5 grams of crystal sugar, into the bowl on the pot, steam the text of a quarter of an hour eating, coughing very good.
31, orange peel can be soothing water wash your face, soak a few slices of orange peel with water until the temperature is appropriate, the use of orange peel water wash, to soothing.
32, jujube cracked hands and feet treatment, to remove several pieces of jujube skin-core, add boiled into a paste, apply on crack office twice a day, a few days can be cured.
33, lard, honey cream can cure frostbite, take 20 grams of lard, 80 grams of honey, and mix thoroughly together into a paste, spreads in the affected area three times a day, a few days to recover.
34, starch juice governance nosebleed. Take starch 12, a bowl of cool boiled water, stir well, fasting dose, daily morning and evening, 3 Tianyi treatment.
35, dinner clothes, dyed if traces of oil can be used fresh white bread lightly friction, traces of oil can be removed.
36, Pepper externally for gout. The pepper cut into strips and attached to the affected area, 24 hours for once, even a few postings, pain may disappear.
37, white radish nasal administration. Take 3 to 4 white radish, into the pot, add clean water boiling, boiling with the snorting steam, a few minutes later, the nose can be unblocked.
38, to Su-water foot bath to cure frostbite. Night with 2 to 3 drops of up to Su Medical warm water foot bath water, a few guys after the frostbite.
39, cook coke to cure colds. Common cold beginning, the available coke with a few slices of ginger and a lemon cook, and then drink that has significant effect.
40, made with hot rice water, foam ear, out after half an hour, soak the fungus method has been applied not only to the appearance of soft mast, and after the taste of fresh fried.
41, licorice bean soup Solutions poisoning. Intoxication, use 15 grams of licorice, green beans 50 grams Jiantang, day 1, sub-3 dose.
42, vinegar can remove refrigerator odors. Exposure of some vinegar into the bottle in the refrigerator, there deodorant anti-virus effect.
43, skillfully knitted sweater washing: washing in warm water adding amount of PCE and ammonia, when coupled with a few drops of vinegar rinse can help restore the original luster of wool fabric and softness.
44, iodine wipes outside the affected area are able to remove hand ringworm, clean the iodine in the affected area 4 to 5 times, the affected area of skin to dry and fall off, hand eczema subsequently cured.
45, rinse liquor can prevent mouth ulcers. Of oral mucosa after being bitten, then gargle with a small white wine, after 5 to 10 minutes after the prominent, mouth ulcers that will not happen.
46, clever brush Fanmao shoes: The transfer of alcohol and yellow rice flour into a paste applied to the upper, air-dried washed off the yellow rice and flour, dirt that is subsequently removed.
47, white sweat odor foot rule. Feet every night after the little rub with white feet, and naturally air-dried for a month, cure foot odor.
48, beer, mouthwash to go dust disinfection. Beer gargle throat can be obliterated the dust, and to detoxify, to the throat more comfortable.
49, at the point of the glass first coated gypsum powder and chalk water, dry and then wipe with a dry cloth can easily be polished glass.
50, Kepo the eggs, egg yolk and protein separation, cook the egg yolks into the milk, after drinking the town to play the efficacy of brain nerves.
51, soap after contact with water softening, very inconvenient to use, can be put in the refrigerator freezer for half an hour, refrigerators can absorb excess water, so that the hardness of soap recovery.
52, dry eyes, use boiling water for tea, Weibi eyes Minato in the cup, cup your hands cover your mouth, each 10 minutes to relieve eyes, moist eyes, your eyes.
53, non-governmental, inter acne earth: fresh cucumber juice, white vinegar equal and mix thoroughly, wash with hot water first and then paint on the face, three times a day, after the paint washed off with warm water for 10 minutes.
54, swallowed fish bone Card throat leek rule. Will be a non-fried chopped chives, and then swallowed, can cure throat fishbone card.
55, jujube skin ointment to cure burns incense. Take appropriate jujube skin, wash with water, dried, milled at the end, add sesame oil Bancheng cream, put on the affected area.
56, can chew ginger addition to oral blisters. Mouth blisters, they can cut a few slices of ginger and ponder over the entrance, which will gradually eliminate blisters.
57, so that rapid tooth whitening earth: with salt, baking soda equal, add water and mix thoroughly, brush your teeth once a day, 4 days than the surface stain so teeth white teeth.
58, vinegar pickled eggs, a quick method: the eggs washed with water, then vinegar wash, then into the salt water, edible after a week.
59, clever addition to intraocular foreign bodies: refilling a dish of water, will fall into the dust of the eye immersed in water, a continuous blink several times to remove foreign matter from.
60, the Food and hypnotic methods: (1) half-hour before going to bed eat a small amount of bread, bread, juice decomposition of amino acid secre (2) moderate drinking milk can sleep.
61, treatment of anemia earth: from the blood stream in a silky white, the dried blood bunched up into the dry powder, with red wines clothing,, day Banchi powder, twice a day.
62, leg pillow, pillow rule cramps. Night sleep at the foot pad with a pillow to prevent cramping symptoms occur during sleep.
63, eat hot pot, the soup into the amount of beer down as the role of eating hot pot with beer, wine cooling of carbon dioxide can help to prevent foods burn mouth.
64, peppermint licorice tea effectively protect voice. When placed in 5 grams of mint tea, 3 grams of licorice, consumption of a variety of this tea can help prevent and throat itching and coughing.
65, licorice zinc repeated oral ulcers can be cured. Recurrent oral ulcer, and permanently, the zinc can be effectively treated with oral licorice.
66, salt addition to corn. With a spoonful of boiling salt water until the cooler temperatures after the hot foot, hot feet can be dry after the parameters for each half-hour, week or corns are free to fall off.
67, mixed with honey, kelp mud treatment oral ulcers. The seaweed (or aubergine) seared mashed, mixed with honey and spread on the affected area after good effect.
68, smear soap can be swelling and relieve pain. Either by water or fire burns immediately after the smear some soap in the wound, swelling and pain temporarily.
69, strawberry rock candy stew food to cough. Strawberry stalks and rock sugar (2:1) Drainage stew served daily for 3 times, days and effective cough.
70, the magical effect of sugar: do fish add sugar, fish does not r are failing to add sugar to shorten t dishes with sour, add sugar to eliminate.
71, the milk can make delicious soup. Stew soup at home when a few drops of milk in the pan, so that can not only make meat white and tender, also very delicious soup.
72, down chewing teeth to eat peanut effective governance. Chewing a few grains of peanuts or health onions, teeth immediately recover as ever, you can continue to chew things.
73, massage orbital treatment rhinitis. Hand index finger by the orbital bone under his eyes, rubbed 200 twice a day, the period of time can be effective.
74, to clear the refrigerator mold, use a dry clean cloth dipped in soapy water, if indelible, dry cloth dipped in a small amount of alcohol wipes.
75, if the sweater cuff or hem loss of elasticity times, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, air dry after dry to restore flexibility.
76, the Department of salt and almonds can be transferred surface covered whitening. Take a spoonful of salt, 150 grams of almond powder, water transferred into a paste, applied to the face.
77, onion drive cockroaches. Put one in the room cut onion slices, cockroaches smell will be intoxicated, but can also delay the indoor food deterioration.
78, vinegar and soy milk shampoo good effect. Add soy milk with water with shampoo shampoo, washing with water, vinegar Gamus two days time, effective.
79, the vinegar is easy to fish scales. When dealing with sweetlips fish can be sacrificed two hours before the water in the fish plus a few tablespoons of vinegar, is easy to scale.
80, will wash fresh garlic segments, sugar, vinegar, salt, soy sauce, soak a week, and then when the pickles to eat, which can effectively get rid of roundworms.
81, cooking beans to eliminate bloating. Stir in the beans boiled amount of sugar, taking a few tablespoons a day, a week, can effectively treat abdominal distention.
82, may be frozen water bottles, beer bottles poured water into the refrigerator, a good 40 minutes on ice, and without water spray Zexu 2 hours.
83, just the smell of slaughtered chickens have shares, such as the slaughter of chicken on the good salt, pepper and beer dip mixture for an hour and smell in addition.
84, wiping toothpaste pain bleeding and infection, a small area of skin damage or burns, cast a little toothpaste, pain can stop the bleeding immediately to prevent infection.
85, Health and blisters on the lips, use warm water to wash the affected area, then lookout spirits Paoshang smear, at least 3 times a day can speed up the blisters disappear.
86, screws with heads painted soap easily knob, rotary screw before the screw head will be painted with soap, nail head go down to the wood spin much easier.
87, appeared sore throat, nasal congestion, fever and other flu symptoms, you can put points in the rock sugar in tea drinking, exposure to these symptoms can be effective.
88, light salt water can prevent heat stroke. Too many people sweating in summer, moderate drinking dilute brine, not only to quench their thirst, but also to prevent heat stroke.
89, accidentally soiled clothes milk stains, blood, new track immediately with cold water, first thing of the past should be washed with detergent, then wash fresh ammonia.
90, fried drink kiwi rule hepatitis. Kiwi to take 100 grams of fruit, jujube 12, when the tea decoction, on the effective role in promoting the treatment of acute hepatitis.
91, eating apples can relieve acid reflux. Often anti-acid will, in time to eat acid reflux discomfort can relieve such symptoms Apple.
92, hot weather can be a little difficult to sleep when the chopped onion, wrapped in gauze, the bedtime sniffing, may help people fall asleep quickly.
93, take 150 grams of salt, 100 grams of chrysanthemum, soaked in boiling water, place polished after axillary temperature twice daily, can be inter Bromidrosis.
94, take watermelon rind 250 grams, plus 500 grams of water torture, half of the water Aozhi thick, add some rock sugar can take governance pharyngitis.
95, take 60 ml of fresh gourd juice, honey appropriate, stir well to take twice daily for treatment of whooping cough have some effect.
96, tips for treatment of myopia: the regular squat can inch into the venous return, relief of abdominal bleeding, relieve visual fatigue, prevent myopia and vision loss.
97, floral preservation method: pruning shears to spend a day with the end of the incision branches to ensure that fresh, squid suction function can remain in good condition.
98, plantain to cure urinary frequency. The roots of the plantain removed after the wash, boiled water as tea, 3 to 4 times a day can be.
99, rule dandruff magic formula: the amount of salt and a little borax to join clean water, to wash your hair completely dissolved, which can effectively remove dust itching.
100, the morning after the water washed up against the glass of honey drink of water fasting, activities an hour before breakfast, long-term adherence, treat gastritis.
101, the hot summer weather, easy to grow prickly heat, can warm water to wash the site of a long a miliaria, rubbed a layer of toothpaste, prickly heat can soon disappear.
102, bitter melon in the oxalic acid will prevent the absorption of dietary calcium. Pre-fried bitter melon, it should be put in boiling water for about Billy, after removal of acid fried.
103, can be used to clean foliage plants beer, beer grazed only after the dust is gone, company commander can remove years of dirt, leaves and also left natural shine.
104, beginning of diarrhea, the speed of eating peaches (before meals to eat a fresh peach, fresh food in large clove), after 12 hours of diarrhea usually can be alleviated.
105, to a large Sydney chopped with skin, add water and rock sugar stew of eating, can cure cough hoarseness, sore throat dry.
106, vegetable oil effective to wipe crust outside. Amount of vegetable oil to boil and cool down after the wipe in the crust, the crust will soon take off.
107, chewing sesame can only acid reflux, acid reflux, the desirable amount of sesame seeds chewed after the swallow, after a moment you can stop acid reflux, a significant effect.
108, Balm burn treatment. For small mild burns can be essential balm directly deposited in the burn site on the drop, apply one drop every four hours.
109, most people love to eat chili, chili cut fever is often delicate, available liquor scrubbing, then rinse with water, not hot hand right away the pain.
110, toothache time by Cuzhu wolfberry, Baiji mouth, with analgesic effect, brushing toothpaste on the drop point in the vinegar can clear the teeth of the soot.
111, mat just bought or used before and after application of scrub brush dipped in hot water, then drying for 20 minutes, to remove perspiration and mites.
112, wooden furniture, wipe with a dry cloth and wax maintenance, hard to clean if stained with dirt, can first clean with a cloth dipped in toothpaste, then wipe with a damp cloth.
113, teeth whitening recipe: use papaya slices, clean teeth twice a day, every 2 minutes, insisted in January, necessarily effective.
114, the amount of green beans boiled, add sugar, every day for water, can prevent heat stroke, appropriate to join honeysuckle, better results.
115, the treatment of oral ulcers of small recipe: take a day or so walnut shell 10, water Jiantang orally, 3 times a day, 3 days to heal.
116, the baking soda and salt by 1? a ratio of blending, add water to make into a paste, sooner or later use it to brush your teeth, stick to the teeth will be white.
117, cod liver oil hand treatment ringworm. Prick the cod liver oil pills, taken a few external application, if no adverse reaction after a few hours, you can rest assured that coating, three times a day.
118, armor tips. Finish nail, it will nails soaked in olive oil add a little lemon juice in 10 minutes each time.
119, bleeding, pinch a handful of jasmine tea into his mouth and chewed into a paste, posted on the wound will not let go, a moment of blood can be stopped.
120, honey can cure mouth ulcers, mouth ulcers will be applied to the surface of honey to maintain a few minutes, then swallow three times a day.
121, mosquito bites, it can immediately Tu 1 to 2 drops of chloramphenicol eye drops, pain itching, bites, inflammation of the package is to pull the broken who, after James also anti-inflammatory.
122, red bean porridge kidn lotus leaf congee Jieshu heat, thirst que melon porridge thirst flui Tremella fluid and lungs and porridge.
123, such as minor burns, small burns, only local blistering, fever, swelling and pain, site of injury can be soaked in salt water, there is pain swelling effect.
124, when the cold water the pot boiled egg, low heat and temperature, micro-heat and simmer for 2 minutes after boiling, soak 5 minutes after the ceasefire, so that the eggs cook just right.
125, will peel clean cut, dipped in white wine, orange peel can be made into wine, its taste mellow fragrance, a small amount of daily drinking can Qingfei phlegm.
126, brewing tea to dry fire with fire, insect pests can not only harmless, but also emit a light fragrance.
127, half an hour before shampooing the hair coat made from the honey and olive oil conditioner, hair will become smooth and shiny.
128, ginger, brown sugar, water can prevent a cold. The ginger, brown sugar, the amount of boiled water on behalf of the tea, drink two or three days each time, can effectively prevent colds.
129, the baking soda packed in two wide mouth bottle, do not cover the cap and upper and lower levels in the fridge, refrigerator odor that can be removed.
130, steamed fish when the first water to a boil, then steam, and suddenly encountered in high temperature steam, the external organizations, condensed, easily within the outflow of fresh juice.
131, tofu fresh coup, first boil the water, the water put a little salt until the salt water cooling, the tofu on the inside, tofu can save two or three days.
132, ham in the refrigerator cold storage, the water will be frozen, fat precipitation, agglomeration, or loose thigh, meat usual, and highly perishable.
133, will drink the tea soaked dried, packed in gauze bag in the refrigerator, can smoke fish, meat distributed by the act.
134, easily eliminate the shirt collar, armpit sweat stain tips: Apply shampoo in the sweat stain Department standing for five minutes after the wash.
135, beat eggs in a metal ladle, into the water boiled, and so will be off after setting out eggs, fried eggs make a beautiful shape.
136, cleaned fresh orange peel and tea brewing drinking together, not only heat cough, throat fluid and can help digestion.
137, biscuit moisture France: canned biscuits at the same time put a piece of sugar, sugar will absorb the moisture in the tank, so that cookies remain crisp.
138, if sweat odor on clothing socks can be put into clean clothes and socks, plus a small amount of vinegar to the water rinse it again, you can except clothing socks smell.
139, light-colored shoes get dirty easily, when the first shoe with the lemon juice in the upper, the re-shoe oil, or brush with toothpaste, will be bright as new.
140, autumn dryness easily hurt lungs and lung fluid and should eat more food, potable Chine tea nose bleeding, bloody sputum, can burn multiple intersecting multiple intersecting tea or soup.
141, sweater lint-free tips: dissolving a spoonful of starch with cold water, soak the sweater out, complete with washing powder flooding drop 5 minutes drift net.
142, broiled fish, not broken tips: broiled fish, fried what preceded the pot, such as roast fillets should be wrapped in a layer of water, starch and then deep-fried, deep-fried high when the oil temperature should not lower.
143, tomatoes can cure bleeding gums, wash the tomato fruits to eat when he ate half a month, can treat bleeding gums.
144, toothpaste treatment athlete's foot. Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste rubbed in the athlete's foot area, with several times more than a day, pay attention to Qinhuan socks, half athlete's foot can be cured.
145, such as crab bought more lean, or to temporary storage possessor of fear lean down, to feed some sesame seeds and broken eggs, and add some rice wine, it can be fattening.
146, astringent persimmons sweetened tips heap in persimmon mixed with pear, hawthorn and other 3-5 can be astringent (1 pear can be astringent persimmon 10).
147, with a blunt knife placed in salt water for 20 minutes, and then grinding, edging pouring salt water to extend the life of knife.
148, careless misfortune to scratch the fish guts, the DPRK has been contaminated fish bile put some wine or soda, then rinse with cold water, bitter taste can be removed.
149, sugar water the flowers extended opening hours, to the flowers in a vase change the water, add a spoonful of sugar,, bloom time can be increased.
150, indoor flush toilets even have to re clean,, they often leave behind stench, placed in the toilet as long as a small cup of vinegar, the smell will disappear.
More articles related to the topic:
Yesterday really good luck ah! Go to my uncle's house, days, no rain,, who knows how far away did not start raining, good one slip, I rode motorcycles rolled into the arrow marked on the road, the wheels slipped, I was fell, and fell more than ten meters from the motor is,, I also fell in the scratching and scrambling on the road turned a few Gulu, I jumped up, despite everything, to help motor up,, put things away, escape-like from that infamous place, come look,, hey! I just bought the pants rotten several holes, down jacket has a scratch, but fortunately no injuries to people, home wet clothes,, wash all my clothes the day before yesterday, and today without any clothes on, and on blanket nest day!More articles related to the topic:
From knowing each other and then to meet the acquaintance to love, for us,, as if overnight the spring comes, flowers, the earth also woke up ... ...
thought my "love" would be too far from me, far away ... ... but inadvertently, God will take you to my side. As I slowly woke up from sleep when you're sitting on my bed and looked at me and gave me a deep kiss. From that day on, I know you are my - "love"!
years to come, and you spend every day, every minute, every second of my life have become the most important part!
We had lots of seasons, each season has its unique beauty. as long as you stay with me,, no matter how hard, and more dangerous, more difficult,, is the happiest moment of my ... ...
We do not say: the time when we're old,, but also cling together to see the most beautiful sunrise,, but also with the number of do not know the number of stars in the sky forever, but also with feelings of warm blossoms bloom in spring you ?
forever, Foever ... ...More articles related to the topic:
Columbia returned to the ... ...
Columbia Xuzhou trip is only a wish:
though, everything can return to the origin, but the dream of the unlimited extension of Colombia ... ... ... ... To all the fuel I love and who love me ... ...More articles related to the topic:
So spend a day every day anymore. Work was not busy, but more a loss. Ate two corn to go home after work (I do not understand why they can have a week without eating corn meal, is this expertise it?), But also, and consumption on the computer. Oh, do not know how much radiation one day have to absorb, but leave the computer do not know how much to absorb boring, huh, huh.
always wake up before the eyes have a mind conditioned to tell myself today is the day of the week, and then calculate a few days before going to work the weekend. Always looking forward to time off a little bit faster, but then I thought, if five days are over so quickly that the two-day weekend, is it not faster? So, time passes slowly 也好. Arrangements for the weekend even more simple, or I went to Fuzhou, Nanping or small office comrades back. I prepared a lot of radio play for themselves,, on the phone, listening to fiction, as trains are often not heard enough ~ on to the destination, and after all,, not too far Nanping and Fuzhou. Listening to fiction than to read the novel more relaxed, at work peep electronic novel, the eye can see the pain.
each quick pit stop,, I would think four years studying in Fuzhou. Fuzhou four years I have always felt is a free place, a place where nothing binding. These been summarized into two words, I now add an exclamation point - wasted! Ha ha ha ha. . . I wasted those moments,, those things, those people. Normal is always too late, unfortunately I am not Superman. But often out of Fuzhou station is feeling a little regret. And now I am trying to integrate themselves into the city, the number of years for me to get a little strange to leave the city.
can stop and enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way, is a happy,, all are valuable. Suddenly my mind some of the lyrics
fly several miles
do not think that would be not to fly from
suddenly wanted to go to New York
want to walk to see me this way
have ignored allMore articles related to the topic:
August's heat has not dissipated, the cool autumn has been spread in Xicheng. August 24, Whale floor building in Wuxi Donglin "the group" image of the interior flow, such as weaving, buy unrest if the flood situation. Make friends Whale floor long-awaited "president signings none other storm" of large single-product Group buy has finally kicked off, this Group buy large, large margin of preference to meet the harmony of the Olympic theme, but also to meet the current users of consumer home improvement needs. China's wood flooring market as a strong brand, Whale Group buy for the introduction of large-scale users can be described as a long drought the rain, so that they gain a delight.
Group buy on-site, with sophisticated image of Shanghai-style restaurant floor whale surging flow, friends throughout the sample prior to wander in to watch, whale Purchasing Guide users have enthusiasm to interpret the activities of product features and rates. It is understood that whale mainstream though the floor to laminate flooring products, product colors on the moisture in the sensory and a mild, fresh and elegant, the presence of an array of products so that users do not access leisure projects, hang around more chance. The Group buy is the Whale floor Wuxi Marketing (Management) Centre of East China's most powerful Group buy site "on the group Wuxi station" had long been preparing a floor event, the introduction of the discount is also unusual, for each product in the field are marked by specific rates,, than the original price,, a decline big brand baseboard also presented. The event not only launched a highly attractive price, while many promotions out of a rich prize, first sign in the Group buy on-site, the whale on giving a small gift,, signing a lucky draw, where first-class Award 1, the value of 8,000 yuan for the Samsung LCD widescreen TV second prize two, giving five third prize 8, 100 cash gift Whale floor. Numerous opportunities for surprises continue. After the Whale floor
Wuxi Marketing (Management) Center for Mr. Wang said, Whale floor in Wuxi adhere to the "people-oriented, service first" business purposes, take the road of sustainable development, and will continue to Wuxi consumption provide first-class products and first class service. Meanwhile, the whale will be timely floor Complimentary consumers more benefits, more concessions will be dedicated to the consumer. Yes, in the Group buy will end, "the group" responsible for the national sub-station is also struck by the total, Chang said: "Whale in Wuxi have today's brand position, must rely on services,, the services whale Wuxi is the first class,, "Otherwise, stretching from the thumb.
Wuxi Whale floor, "president of signings none other storm" Group buy will be a major success with the Wuxi Whale Marketing (Management) Centre inseparable from the efforts of all employees, buy building materials industry as an emerging channel, Wuxi Whale people do it to the extreme, wooden floor in Wuxi Group buy whale is first rate, it will be more worthy of our whale communication experience, we Zhufu Hui Er Wuxi Marketing (Management) Centre business is booming, even on a floor. Whale floor Wuxi Group buy will be a lucky draw prize winners list
large color TV 67 Shaoying Feng Xiang Metro 138120 ***** second prize to send 5 108 square meters of floor five-star Jia Yuan Qin Dongdi 130033 ***** 5 square meters of floor to send the second prize Wang Ting Five Rivers Court, No. 160 1391527 **** third prize back to the high cash 100 69 133 579 ***** sharp Tianzhu Garden
third prize back to cash 100 107 Vera Wang Jin-Gui Yuan 130573 ***** back to third place cash 100 132 Gao Xiang in XingYuan 1599520 **** third prize cash back 100 156 Yu Weimin Wanke 2 139618 ***** third prize cash 100 186 back to the five-star Jia Yuan Wang Weiwei 139618 ***** third prize back to the history of cash 100 227 Anastasia Boston Manor 131965 ***** third prize cash 100 back to force five-star Jia Yuan Wang No. 257, 130033 ***** back to third place cash 100 259 138 121 ** Sinification pure Swan Lake *** More articles related to the topic:
Finally came to Jiangxi,, and good Leia. Campus too ah,, take an hour to finish it all away. But here,, really beautiful,, I hope you can come to my school to visit,, I come to lead the Haha . tired it.More articles related to the topic:
Every time I think of you are feeling sad! And this pain I do not know when it is a end? I do not know how long I will miss you, love you long? No one can tell me, no one can determine their own! I am self-willed, in the indulgence of my feelings, I decadence, is my own physical and mental torture, I punish, punishment should not be there the love!
I'm really tired. How many times I asked myself, also asking you! Love, should continue? Or should it end? Perhaps should have ended, and is completely over! Tears can be silent, love can be so free and easy passing it? The wind stopped, the clouds stopped, love your heart can stop at this moment come? OK? I have been to ask you, but you looked away, silent to the side. Quietly with you for quite a long walk away. Along the way, we had too much laughter, touching, sad and tears.
know? I have been afraid, I do not know you need to spend more than a long way to go, I know of only holding your hand, go straight ahead! I do not know the road ahead is tortuous or flat,, I do not know if you need my care, I still need to be with you.
in your silence, I seem to see an end. Is it time to leave? Painful break up, I am afraid to leave, has been afraid of! I have been looking in your eyes to the courage, but this time I find that courage has been silent in the years gone! I found myself no longer much courage to accept you, to accept each other's love. Is your fault or my fault, I do not even important.
along, our feelings are a luxury, a never ending hope! In your eyes, feelings may be false, because I gave you a beautiful reality, gives you the urge to countless, countless expectations. When I found that I got it to go into this dream, you are struggling to make their own hide. So, I see their helpless eyes, but see my depression and pain!
I hate, hate you, not perfect, hate you for giving me a hope,, gave me broken! You are in front of me gradually become blurred, because your eyes filled with tears.
If my love to give you happiness, then you will alw If my love to give you pain, please remember your life in such a man
if my love give you endless injuries, then do you remember that gave you the scars of this person, can I?
If you can choose, I would rather not know you, unwilling to let himself fall in love with you, unwilling to give you marks! I struggled in pain, I indulge in pain all of you all, I know this is your punishment for me.
at the moment, I no longer feel the position in your mind, but also no longer feel you deep in the eyes and the share of dedicated love. I do not know for such a you, I finally get what? Is also a pain you can not say?
lonely night, once again beating ourselves: "I really love you?" "You really love me?" No one can answer me. Quiet night for me to add a loneliness, a loneliness! Well,, I just let herself once again to enjoy this one alone, the loneliness, the quiet. If your voice sounded in the ears, as if you are kind to me. When I want to find your shadow in the night when they discover that you like the air generally. I Zhuobu Zhu you,, as you Zhuobu Zhu me beating sinking, but rickety heart! You can not see the suffering of my heart, the same can not see my heart has a scar. I never point a human heart light, nobody can really sad to read my heart.
dream really beautiful, but I always go hand in hand with you in a dream. I know I have to go from your dreams out of the wrong people and you will never be me, then a kind of sadness, a pain by the students, however.
love, can not say pain, I had
but tears can not let it fall down it? No, because this time I had was tears.
I do not know how long time can really forget you, I do not know whether I like your courage. But this I know my love, the heartache,, will be with me for a long long time.More articles related to the topic:
Twins transfiguration Crystal Princess Christmas rush of work space
, days ago,, a well-known cosmetics to create two sets in particular noble, brilliant, brilliant,, dynamic and beautiful in one's makeup, voice TWINS invited to the legendary Crystal Princess shape as you perform in person,, so? Whether exposure to dance or walk in the street, attracted the envious attention of non-ordinary, become the focus of the audience.
Crystal Princess line with modeling,, modeling designer developed two special person's hair is full of romantic feelings. Ah Sa Gillian were both the same love of the two hair at hand, that is suitable for Christmas parties to use, noble but losing youthful. When they learned that the staff at breaking up the family's crystal lamp, to hang strings of sparkling crystals set into the curtain for very surprised when, praised the creativity of staff and environmental awareness, and that smile will be worried that he be scolded by his family.
usual heavy workload of the TWINS very good use of time, waiting for filming in and write Christmas cards Christmas gift packages to friends and fans. Ah Sa even said that the package is a favorite gift. Child, will re-package complete dismantling, Chai Wan and then wrapped himself pleased to play a feast. And Gillian on Christmas cards that draw on the different patterns can be more intimate expression of love and care. But they most want to have a lazy Christmas, several days off, fly farther the better, enjoy it, easy to rest for several days.More articles related to the topic:
共24篇文章
本周推荐博文}

我要回帖

更多关于 i hate u i love you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信