请帮我翻译这段话把小艇比作

请帮我用英语翻译一下这段话_百度知道
请帮我用英语翻译一下这段话
嬉皮士提起金门大桥,渔人码头,开放,旧金山是美国最前卫,硅谷。有人说,都会联想起多姿多彩的国际大都市旧金山,缆车
提问者采纳
Fisherman&#39, cable carsEvery time when we mentioned the Golden Gate Bridge,we always associate the colourful International San Francisco, hippies .Ss Wharf and the
Silicon Valley,San Francisco is the most fashionable,open and free city
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
s Wharf. Some people say that the United States of America, San Francisco is the most avant-garde, fisherman&#39Mention of Golden Gate Bridge, will think of diverse international metropolis in San francisco, hippies, open, Silicon Valley, the cable car
Lift the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, hippies , Fisherman's Wharf , Silicon Valley , they think about the colorful international metropolis of San Francisco . Some people say that San Francisco is America's most avant-garde , open, free and unfettered city
Mention of Golden Gate Bridge, the cable car, hippies, fisherman's Wharf, Silicon Valley,Will think of diverse international metropolis in San francisco.Some people say,San Francisco is the United States of America's most avant-garde, open, free to remain free of the city,
太简单了,我可是英语6级!但你得先选我为满意答案再说
Mention the golden gate bridge, cable cars, hippies, fisherman's wharf, silicon valley, San Francisco will be reminiscent of colorful international metropolis. Some people say that San Francisco is the most avant-garde, open, free free cities
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请高手帮我尽量翻译这段话,很急!!谢谢了 不要机器翻的。Max Stern Academic College of Emek Yezreel (???????????? ?????????????? ?????? ????????????) is a college located in the Jezreel Valley (Galilee region) of Israel, between the cities Afula and Nazareth, and next to Kfar Gid'on, Tel Adashim and Mizra.Founded in 1965 as Emek Yezreel College, Max Stern College later served as a regional branch of Hebrew University from 1973 to 1994. In 1994 the Israel Council for Higher Education gave accreditation to Max Stern College as an independent academic institution capable or granting bachelor's degrees. The college offers BA degrees to some 4000 students in a diverse array of fields, including Behavioral sciences, Social Sciences, Communications, Human Services, Health Administration, Nursing Studies and General Studies.The college is named after Max Stern, who's son Leonard N. Stern gave a monetary gift in his name when he died.
其中有些非英语的不用翻了。我知道很难,请尽力帮忙。谢谢!!!!
自言富贵不可量
Emek Yezreel的Max Stern学院位于以色列的Jezreel谷,地处Afula城和Nazareth城之间,邻近Kfar Gid'on,Tel Adashim和Mizra。建立于1965年,开始命名为Emek Yezreel学院,后改名为Max Stern学院。1973年至1994年之间,该学院作为希伯来大学的一间地区性分校运作。1994年,以色列高等教育委员会审核该学院是否有资格成为...
Emek Yezreel 的Max Stern专科学院位于伊朗Galilee地区的Jezreel 山谷,处于Afula和Nazareth城之间,紧邻Kfar Gid'on,Tel Adashim 和Mizra地名翻译不了,先看一眼吧,也许这样翻译不合你意,不行我就不翻了
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请帮我翻译一下这段话,谢谢大家了
在沪江关注实用英语的沪友ajela遇到了一个关于的疑惑,并悬赏200沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
尊敬的领导:  
您好!  
感谢您百忙之中抽空垂阅一下我的自荐信!
我是09届毕业的应届本科生,在努力学习专业知识的同时,课余我也参加了很多社会实践,我在中德合资的商务咨询公司兼职了3年并且在涉外3星级酒店实习过,我希望成为您员工中的一员,我会脚踏实地地做好属于自己的一份工作.
随信附上我的简历,如有机会与您面谈,我将十分感谢!即使贵公司认为我还不符合您的条件,我也将一如既往地关注贵公司的发展,并在此致以最诚挚的祝愿!
希望各位领导能够对我予以考虑,我热切期盼您的回音,谢谢!
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Dear Sirs/Madams,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read my recommendation letter.
I'm a university graduate of 2009. During my university life I studied hard in my major,and I also took an active part in various of social practice in my spare time. I have taken a part-time job in a Sino-German joint venture of business consulting for three years,and I have worked as an intern in a three-star hotel for foreign tourists. I hope I can become one of your staff members. I will work hard and adopt a down-to-earth attitude of my job.
I enclose my resume in the letter. I shall appreciate if you could grant me an opportunity of interview. Even if you consider that I'm not suitable for your conditions,I will still pay close attention to your development as usual. And now I send my best wishes to your company.
Hope for your kind consideration of my application and I'm looking forward to your early reply. Thank you.
Yours sincerely
—— yiyifaith
相关其他知识点}

我要回帖

更多关于 这段话把小艇比作 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信