白雪公主 英文原版里面 镜子回答queen是王后还是女王时说的“O Queen” 是什么意思?

白雪公主的英文故事和它的译文_百度知道
白雪公主的英文故事和它的译文
白雪公主的英文故事和它的译文,要有图片。
片是指故事中的情结的图片!好吧好吧,只要有它的译文和故事中情节的图片就行。不能太短,不是封面,别的童话的英文故事也行
提问者采纳
”然后;s house. Each Little Man had a big beard。从那以后。”“她真漂亮:“王后是世界上最漂亮的. He saw the glass box and said.&Someone is sleeping on my little bed.&I shall not kill you. H I will not cry,&Do not be afraid. Then they put Snow-white in a box made of glass,她不是一个好女人。但是。把匣子也跌到地上, Then he saw Snow-white in the box,一个小矮人说,Who is most beautiful of all, &quot,白雪公主去了一趟花园. They said,熊会吃了我的;She went far into the forest。”她往森林深处走去;She is very beautiful。他回去告诉了王后,Years went by:“她真漂亮. They took up the box,&quot.The Queen was making a coat for a little child,她知道你没有死,没有杀害她。王后正在为一个小孩做一件袄子, .The Queen we The Queen said. She looked into the glass and said. There is a hall in the garden of my father&#39,王后生了个小孩。如果王后发现你。王后拿来一个苹果, and was a very happy&quot,山上是雪,就很生气;Then he went away,这个孩子白得象雪一样:“你跟我在一起,Who is most beautiful of all,把水晶匣子抬到山坡上, the poor Little Men cried.She had some cloth in her hand and a needle?”每天魔镜开口说道;All the seven Little Men came to look at Snow-white as she slept on the Little Man&#39,他发现白雪公主在匣子里,她叫来一个仆人说;Snow-white ate the r So she drank some water out of one of the glasses. As she looked in the glass,他看着水晶匣子说,她穿上一身旧衣服。他们说。”接着她就给他们讲述了自己的来历。然后,一位王子从旁边走过, she asked.When it was night, glass upon the wall:“我不会杀死你的,她就醒了, and saw the seven Little Men with their big beards standing near her bed,但是, and Snow-white grew up and became a woman,我要叫她“白雪公主”:&quot:“王后是世界上最漂亮的. Then she fell asleep on one of the seven little beds:“屋里有人吗。窗外的花园里积满了雪;&quot. The glass could speak:“这好吃吗。之后:“白雪公主没有我漂亮,白雪公主长成了一个小姑娘,谁是世界上最漂亮的,你不能回王宫。”七个小矮人都过来看这睡在小矮人床上的白雪公主,然后离开了, she was very angry, and put some powder into the hole,但他没有杀死她, &quot, &quot,去了小屋;So Snow-white lived in &#39,对着镜子说, &quot. There is no one who is more beautiful than I am,这样,是一个十分幸福和美丽的孩子;Is any one there.But one Little Man said, and said, the Queen looked in the glass and said,&quot, &quot. Tell us how you came here.&quot。(二)在小屋里. She was sitting at the window.After some days Snow-white went into the garden。每个小矮人都留着一副大胡子.ⅡIn the hut she saw seven little beds,她发现一座小屋.&quot。小矮人们回到小屋,它被挂在王后的房间墙上. IThen the Queen sat on her bed and cried,很多的,安放在那里,谁是世界上最漂亮的,在我家王宫花园里有一座大厅; but she I wantThen the Queen knew that Snow-white was dead,还有一张桌子;Years went by. Just then one of the servants fell down,那块苹果从她嘴里掉了出来;Where am I,Who is most beautiful of all。”“她真漂亮.& Then she told them her story. I cannot wait here. SSnow-white is not more beautiful than I am. Then she said. One of the Queen&#39。她手中拿着些布和一枚针,你一定要关上门, she will make some other man kill you,每天王后照着镜子.&quot,谁是世界上最漂亮的;She is very beautiful:“我这是在哪儿,穿一件小蓝袄,她说;The Prince married Snow-white. Come with me and be my Queen。当她照着镜子的时候,七个小矮人回到小屋,坐起来说.&quot。”然后,&quot,她说.&quot,王子告诉他的仆人抬起匣子,她躺在一张小床上睡着了,这面镜子会说话.Snow-white lived and was very happy ever after,她手中的布就象雪一样洁白。”仆人带着白雪公主到了森林,她在苹果红的一边挖了一个洞;Snow-white is m She was very beautiful,说, and said?&quot。他们说,王后给她取名为“白雪公主”. When they saw that Snow-white was dead.&quot. We will take the glass box and put it in the hall of beautiful white stone:“白雪公主是世界上最漂亮的。”白雪公主吃了苹果红的一面, and took his little lamp,王后从她的房间走出.&quot,告诉我们你是怎么到这儿来的?&quot. Live here with us.&quot.&quot.&quot,王后患了重病,我吃苹果白的一面.&quot:“别害怕;SWhen the Queen heard this。”然后,当粉末进到她嘴里时,他们把白雪公主放到水晶匣子里:&quot, &quot。你就呆在森林里;The servant took Snow-white to the forest,她又喝了一个杯中的一些水;Tell me.&quot, but he did not kill her. She openedSnow-white is in a hut in the forest,有一天. She said.A man went and told this to the bad Queen, but he did not kill her:“王后是世界上最漂亮的。”“她真漂亮,一个小矮人说,她进了自己房间.After one hour the Queen went out of her room, &I want my child to be white as this cloth,没有一个比我更漂亮?&quot, &quot. But see that the door is shut when we are not iThe Little Men said。”“她真漂亮.&quot。”“她真漂亮.&quot, the bad Queen will find you.&Then each Little Man put one white flower on the box:“我想喝点水, &quot,她看到七张小床,&Snow-Snow-white said. The box fell,我们不在家的时候;&quot。他们刚刚要离开,走了进去,王后很生气,她很害怕;The Prince said &quot. Every year she became more and more beautiful,墙上的魔镜:“白雪公主在森林一座小屋里,白雪公主随同匣子跌了下来;Then the seven Little Men went to bed,这时.The Queen took an apple. If the Queen sees you. Wait here in the forest. She called。”于是;&quot, white as the snow。”小矮人们说; TI have some pretty apples,她倒下死了,墙上的魔镜, and sat up。每天王后照着镜子说。然后;T Take Snow-white into the forest and kill her. Every day the Queen looked in the glass and said, and drank his little glass of water,谁是世界上最美丽的人;s house,跟我来,当她听到这些. Then each Little Man sat down,这时; Snow-white took the apple and said, &Then the Prince told his servants to take up the box?”王后说.【译文】白雪公主(一)从前;Is it good,她坐在窗户旁。王后回到家. When she heard it she was so angry that she fell down dead, &quot,有一个王后,王后知道白雪公主已经死了,几天以后她去世了?&quot,因为她太美太好了?&quot。”于是,白雪公主和七个小矮人就生活在这座小屋里.&quot,他走了,万物一片白茫茫。”然后.Then one day。她喊,然后你会知道它好吃, and a little blue coat,吃一个尝尝,坏王后会发现你;And every day the glass spoke and said:“我不哭了,白雪公主长大成人了,出来见她?&the hut with the seven Little Men?”于是魔镜开口说道. SAnd the glass said,&quot,Who is most beautiful of all,&quot.&quot, and ate his little loaf. He went and told the Queen?”白雪公主打开门,开始吃面包;Some days after that the Queen had a child,她打开小屋的门。”白雪公主醒了;She is very beautiful, &quot: but do not put her there, &quot?&quot。”王后和白雪公主结婚了. There was snow outside in the garden--snow on the hill and in the lane. The bit of apple fell out of her mouth. She went into her room。就在这儿和我们住在一起,因为。图片你随便去百度图片或谷歌图片搜下就好,我们是你的好朋友;The Queen is most beautiful of all。”白雪公主拿着苹果说. She called one of the servants:“她太美丽了;Someone has eaten my little loaf.But the Queen was very ill,&quot,她会看到你的。”当王后听到这些话时; some fShe is very beautiful,整个大厅都是用白石头砌成: the bears will eat me. The Queen called her Snow-white: she awoke。过了几天之后;And another Little Man said,她说. It is all made of white stone. It was on the wall in the Queen&#39. Then she will know that you are not dead.&quot。”王后听说白雪公主没有死.&quot, &quot,他发现了她.The Little Men said, &quot. The Queen said, and after some days she died. And the Little Men came to see her every year。小矮人进了小屋。”另一个小矮人说。一年年她变得越来越漂亮;&quot:“有人正睡在我的小床上?&Snow-white opened the door, and said. I never saw anyone as beautiful as you. When the powder was in her moutShe is very beautiful.One year after that,别出去。一个巫师给了新王后一面镜子;Do not be afraid.&quot,会让人来杀死你,她会让别人杀死你的:“告诉我,欣赏自己多么漂亮,她看到天快黑了:“那是什么.&quot:“告诉我,王后坐在床上哭了,墙上的魔镜。王后说,TSomeone has drunk my little glass of water,我不能呆在这儿了,小路上是雪,点上他们的小灯. Then she put on old clothes and went to the hut, a Prince came by. The child was white as snow.&quot。小矮人们说。每年小矮人都来看她。王后的一个仆人正经过这片森林;I will tell you. He said, &quot,做我的王后, I will eat this white side of the apple:“把白雪公主带到森林中杀掉,七个小矮人去睡觉:“好的,发现七个留着大胡子的小矮人站在她床旁。可是。如果你出去了。他们抬起匣子. Then she saw a little hut。这个人带着白雪公主进了森林. She made a hole in the r The Queen was very angry when she heard that snow-white was not dead,桌子上有七块小面包和七个小杯子.&quot,他说; you eat the red side。当夜幕降临的时候,我要找所房子今晚好睡觉. Eat one of my pretty apples,发现白雪公主死了, because the Queen is angry Everyone who goes by will see how beautiful she was,然后说. The new Queen was very beautiful,国王又娶了一位王后.&The Queen is most beautiful of all,不巧一个仆人跌倒了。一个人去把这些消息告诉了坏王后。”又过了几年,白雪公主一直生活得很愉快, because she was so bs bed. They took the glass box to a hill and put it there:“有人把我的小面包吃了. We are your friends. She was afraid 。”这时.A wizard had given this Queen a glass, glass upon the wall. Snow-white lived, when Snow-white was a woman,树上有雪,&quot,她说。”接着每个小矮人在匣子上放了一朵白花;And the What is that. Then she saw that night was coming。王后去世一年以后,然后?”王子说,屋顶上也积着雪。当白雪公主是一个年青姑娘时。新王后十分漂亮:“告诉我,She is very beautiful:“告诉我, the seven Little Men came to the hut。她吃了其中一个面包.The hut was the home of seven Little Ms servants was going through the forest.The Little Men came back to the hut,他说. Each Little Man came into the hut,气得倒下死去了,王后照着镜子说。可怜的白雪公主坐在一棵树底下哭了:“不要害怕, and she became his Queen。白雪公主活着?”魔镜说.&quot。”“她真漂亮, &quot.&quot.Just as they were going away,把一些粉末放在这个洞里. Do not go out. Then you will Tell me?”魔镜说:“抬走她,她成为一位王后,但是;You are with me。这座小屋是七个小矮人的家. Snow-white grew up and became a little girl, the King married another Queen,我从来没有见过一位象你这样美丽的人;SThe Queen is most beautiful of all.They said.&quotSnow-whiteⅠOnce there was a Queen, &quot,喝小杯里的水。”白雪公主说. I will find some house where I can sleep tonight: all things were white with snow,小矮人都坐下, glass upon the wall:“有人把我小杯子里的水喝了.&quot.The man took Snow-white into the forest, and Snow-white fell with the box. The cloth in her hand was as white as the snow,我们把这水晶匣子搬到那漂亮的白玉大厅里,象雪一样白。一小时后.Poor Snow-white sat at the foot of a tree and cried:我要让我的孩子象这布一样白; but do not go to the King&#39. She ate one of the loaves. Every day the Queen looked in the glass to see how beautiful she was,&quot,可怜的小矮人们全都哭了,墙上的魔镜. And I shall call her Snow-Take her。但是:“每位经过这里的人都会看见她是多么漂亮,不能把他放在这里, but one Little Man said,你吃红的一面,她十分恼怒,会有朋友来帮你的?”这时,但是。几天以后, and will tell someone to kill you:“瞧:“我有一些漂亮的苹果,&quot。”几年过去了. There was a table and on the table there were seven little loaves and seven little glasses, snow on the huts and on the trees
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
在遥远的一个国度里,住着一个国王和王后,他们渴望有一个孩子。于是很诚意的向上苍祈祷。
“上帝啊!我们都是好国王好王后,请您赐给我们一个孩子吧!”
不久以后,王后果然生下了一个可爱的小公主,这个女孩的皮肤白得像雪一般,双颊红得有如苹果,头发乌黑柔顺,因此,国王和王后就把她取名为“白雪公主”。
全国的人民都为白雪公主深深祝福。
白雪公主在国王和王后的宠爱之下,逐渐长大了,终于成了一个人见人爱的美少女。白雪公主非常善良、有爱心、她经常和动物一起玩耍。森林的动物,像小鹿、小兔子、松鼠、小鸟都喜欢白雪公主,因为白雪公主会给它们吃食物,还会讲故事给它们听。 个性善良犹如天使般的白雪公主,过着幸福快乐的生活。
可是,好景不长,白雪公主的母亲生病去世...
自己看的 都有的 复制太痛苦了
Snow white looks very beautiful, mother died, his father married another queen, the queen was jealous of snow white, ordered a hunter to kill her, but the hunter didn't have the heart to tell her, fled to the forest, the snow white met the seven dwarfs, dwarves to work, the queen dressed as a old woman, kill the princess, the snow white princess prince wassaved, they lived a happy life白雪公主长得十分漂亮,母亲去世,父亲又娶了一位皇后,这个皇后嫉妒白雪公主,命令猎人杀死她,但猎人不忍心,告诉白雪公主逃往森林,结果白雪公主认识了七个小矮人,小矮人去工作时,皇后扮成老太婆,毒死公主,白雪公主被王子救醒,他们过上了幸福日子
白雪公主的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁白雪公主简介英文版_百度知道
白雪公主简介英文版
。。。,,三四五六句就行,不要太长
提问者采纳
Finally, she got a white horse prince of love. She gave credence to others, she and prince fall in love at first sight, cracked the queen to curse of Snow White&#39, make demon queen scam can always succeed, and the seven dwarfs in the forest will become friends, her beauty queen heinously jealousy. HoweverSnow is a beautiful small princess. Snow dream to get true love
提问者评价
相关专业回答
  Snow is a young and beautiful little princess has a royal descent, is a pure princess, but unfortunately, her beauty queen had be she fled the evil queen, in the forest and the Seven Dwarfs as a friend . Her gentle gentle, but gullible people, making a total fraud demon queen success. But the c...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Do you know the story of Snow White? Well,she was the prettiest girl in the kingdom!
But a jealous queen wanted to put her in jail to hide her beauty.
So she ran to the forest home of seven little dwarfs
“You’re welcome to hide here at our house!”
They all exclaimed.
But the ugly queen found her! She dressed up like an old beggar woman and gave
Show White an enchanted apple.
She took one bite and fell into a deep sleep.
The little dwarfs cried because they couldn’t awaken Snow White
So the dwarfs put her in a glass case and prayed for help.
One day,their prayers were...
您可能关注的推广
白雪公主的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁白雪公主的故事英文
白雪公主的故事英文
我着急需要童话故事、白雪公主的中文和英文版本、要完整的、
外带帮我翻译几句话、
1.从前从前,有一个国王、他和她的王后有一个女儿叫白雪公主。他们一直过着幸福的生活,可是有一天,王后去世了
2.正当白雪公主想咬苹果的时候、苹果突然开始动了,带着那不同寻常的红光、变成了一个亭亭玉立的女孩、和白雪公主拥有同样的面容,带着王后妒意的毒苹果杀死了善良的白雪公主、假装吃饭被噎住、取代她躺在了地上
3.王子:我可以带走她吗、无论用多少金钱。却被小矮人们拒绝了、
正欲离开、公主缓缓醒了过来、
最后、最后、结局是
王子和苹果从此过上了幸福的生活。
4.皇后走进了实验室、制作了一个毒苹果,然后打扮成老婆婆、来到了小矮人的屋子前
PS上面四句话最好能做较准确的翻译、如果好的话、分数会再+
补充:下面四句话我很希望有能翻译的、翻译的好的话追加悬赏
Once upon a time, as a queen sits sewing at her window, she pricks her finger on her needle and three drops of blood fall on the snow that had fallen on her ebony window frame. As she looks at the blood on the snow, she says to herself, "Oh, how I wish that I had a daughter that had skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony". Soon after that, the queen gives birth to a baby girl who has skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony. They name her Princess Snow White. As soon as the child is born, the queen dies.
Soon after, the king takes a new wife, who is beautiful but also very vain. The Queen possesses a magical mirror that answers any question, to whom she often asks: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who in the land is fairest of all?" to which the mirror always replies "You, my queen, are fairest of all." But when Snow White reaches the age of sixteen, she becomes as beautiful as the day, and when the queen asks her mirror, it responds: "Queen, you are full fair, 'tis true, but Snow White is fairer than you." Though in another version, the mirror simply replies: "Snow White is the fairest of them all."
The queen becomes jealous, and orders a huntsman to take Snow White into the woods to be killed. She demands that the huntsman, as proof of killing Snow White, return with her heart. The huntsman takes Snow White into the forest, but after raising his knife to stab her, he finds himself unable to kill her. Instead, he lets her go, telling her to flee and hide from the Queen. He then brings the queen the heart of a young deer, which is prepared by the cook and eaten by the queen.
In the forest, Snow White discovers a tiny cottage belonging to seven dwarfs, where she rests. There, the dwarfs take pity on her, saying "If you will keep house for us, and cook, make beds, wash, sew, and knit, and keep everything clean and orderly, then you can stay with us, and you shall have everything that you want." They warn her to take care and let no one in when they are away delving in the mountains. Meanwhile, the Queen asks her mirror once again "Who's the fairest of them all?", and is horrified to learn that Snow White is not only alive and well and living with the dwarfs, but is still the fairest of them all.
Three times the Queen disguises herself and visits the dwarfs' cottage while they are away during the day, trying to kill Snow White. First, disguised as a peddler, the Queen offers colorful stay-laces and laces Snow White up so tight that she faints, causing the Queen to leave her for dead. However, Snow White is revived by the dwarfs when they loosen the laces. Next, the Queen dresses as a different old woman and brushes Snow White's hair with a poisoned comb. Snow White again collapses, but again is saved by the dwarfs. Finally, the Queen makes a poisoned apple, and in the disguise of a farmer's wife, offers it to Snow White. When she is hesitant to accept it, the Queen cuts the apple in half, eats the white part and gives the poisoned red part to Snow White. She eats the apple eagerly and immediately falls into a deep stupor. When the dwarfs find her, they cannot revive her, and they place her in a glass coffin, assuming that she is dead.
Time passes, and a prince traveling through the land sees Snow White. He strides to her coffin. The prince is enchanted by her beauty and instantly falls in love with her. He begs the dwarfs to let him have the coffin. The prince's servants carry the coffin away. While doing so, they stumble on some bushes and the movement causes the piece of poisoned apple to dislodge from Snow White's throat, awakening her. The prince then declares his love for her and soon a wedding is planned.
The vain Queen, still believing that Snow White is dead, once again asks her mirror who is the fairest in the land, and yet again the mirror disappoints her by responding that "You, my queen, it is true. But the young queen is a thousand times fairer than you."
Not knowing that this new queen was indeed her stepdaughter, she arrives at the wedding, and her heart fills with the deepest of dread when she realizes the truth.
As punishment for her wicked ways, a pair of heated iron shoes are brought forth with tongs and placed before the Queen. She is then forced to step into the iron shoes and dance until she falls down dead.
1.从前从前,有一个国王、他和她的王后有一个女儿叫白雪公主。他们一直过着幸福的生活,可是有一天,王后去世了&&&& Once upon a time,there was a king. He and his queen had a daughter named Princess Snow White. They had been living a very happy life, but one day the queen died
2.正当白雪公主想咬苹果的时候、苹果突然开始动了,带着那不同寻常的红光、变成了一个亭亭玉立的女孩、和白雪公主拥有同样的面容,带着王后妒意的毒苹果杀死了善良的白雪公主、假装吃饭被噎住、取代她躺在了地上
As soon as Princess Snow White ate the apple, the apple suddenly changed with that unusual red light into a slim and graceful girl having the same smiles as Princess Snow White. The poisonous apple killed Princess Snow White with the Queen’s jealousy, pretending that Snow White was stroke and then lied on the ground.
3.王子:我可以带走她吗、无论用多少金钱。却被小矮人们拒绝了、
正欲离开、公主缓缓醒了过来、
最后、最后、结局是
王子和苹果从此过上了幸福的生活。
Prince’s asking for taking away Princess Snow White was declined by the dwarfs. At the moment he was leaving, Princess Snow White woke up.
Finally, Prince and Princess Snow White lived a happy life from then on.
4.皇后走进了实验室、制作了一个毒苹果,然后打扮成老婆婆、来到了小矮人的屋子前
Queen went into the lab and made a poisonous apple. Then she dressed as an old woman
coming to the dwarfs’ house
&白雪公主故事的剧本
&--&旁白:Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter&&&&&&named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died. The queen married another queen. The stepmother was very jealous. She dressed Snow White in rags and forced her to do the housework all day and all night, such as sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on. 白雪:( Sweep and mop the floor, do some cleaning, carry water and so on.)皇后:I’m the new queen. I’m very beautiful.&&you see. If anyone is more beautiful than me, I’ll kill her. I have a magic mirror. If I want to know something, It will tell me surely.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Now, mirror, mirror, come here!魔镜:Yes, I’m coming. Your Majesty! What do you want to know?皇后:Mirror, mirror, on the wall.Who is the fairest of the all?魔镜:Yes. Your Majesty! You are the fairest of all, I think.But there is a young lady. She is as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony.She is much more beautiful than you.皇后:She is much more beautiful than me?&&&&&&Who is she? Tell me quickly.魔镜:Yes. Your Majesty! &&&&&&She is Snow White.皇后:Snow White? No, I’m the most beautiful in the world. Oh, hunter,come here, come here!猎人:Yes. Your Majesty! I’m here now.皇后:Hunter! Take Snow White to the wild forest to pick some flowers.Find a lonely place and kill her.猎人:But she is the princess. …皇后:No, Kill her. Bring her heart to me. I don’t want to see her any longer.猎人:Yes. Your Majesty!皇后:Here is a box. You must put her heart in it and bring it to me.&&&&&&Otherwise, I will punish you.猎人:Yes. Your Majesty!白雪:( Pick some flowers. ) Oh! How many flowers! How beautiful!猎人:( Draw his Knife slowly but hesitated ) &&&&&&Oh! My God! She is so lovely and pretty! I can’t! I can’t kill her! 白雪:( Cry exhaustedly)What are you doing? What’s the matter? Why do you kill me? 猎人:Your Majesty! I’m very sorry. Someone wants me to kill you.白雪:But who?猎人:The queen.白雪:The queen! But why?猎人:You are more beautiful than her. So she wants to kill you.白雪:My dear hunter. Don’t kill me. I will run into the forest and never come back again.猎人:Ok. Run away, the poor child. The wild beasts will soon eat you.白雪:Thank you, my dear hunter.旁白:At this time, a young bear was running by. The hunter shot it and took the heart to the queen. Snow White began to run into the wild forest until it was almost evening. She saw a little cottage.白雪:Oh, my God! The queen can’t find me now, I think. How I am tired! How I want to have a rest! Ah, here is a cottage, there are seven small beds. They must be the beds of seven children. Here are their names: Doctor, Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy, Dopey.Oh, how I want to sleep!旁白:When it was dark, the owners of the cottage came back. They were seven dwarfs. They were digging treasure in the mountain.老学究:I’m the Doctor. I know a lot of things.开心果:I’m the Happy. I’m the happiest person in the world.喷嚏精:I’m the Sneezy. If I sneeze, the earth will shake.害羞鬼:I’m the Bashful. I’m a shy man.老顽固:I’m the Grumpy. I’m not so easy to believe a stranger. The next oneis Dopey. He can’t talk like us.老学究:Look, the lamp in our house is on! 开心果:Who is it?喷嚏精:Perhaps it’s the ghost!瞌睡虫:Let’s go into our cottage silently.害羞鬼:Oh, someone has cleaned our house.老顽固:Perhaps it’s the witch.旁白:&&When Dopey was holding the candle and let the light fall on little snow-white. They all cried out with astonishment.老学究:What a lovely child!开心果:How beautiful!喷嚏精:Who is she?瞌睡虫:Don’t wake her up.害羞鬼:Why is she coming here?老顽固:Kill her.白雪:&&( Wake up ) What a nice sleep! Oh, who are you? Oh, I know. You are Doctor, Happy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Grumpy and Dopey.七矮人:But why are you in our house?白雪:The queen, my stepmother wants to kill me. So I ran to your house. Don’t drive me away. Let me stay with you.老学究:If you take care of our house.开心果:If you do some cooking for us.喷嚏精:If you make the beds for us.瞌睡虫:If you do some washing, you can stay with us. 害羞鬼:But you must be careful.老顽固:Don’t go out. Don’t let anyone come in. Your stepmother will find you and kill you.白雪:I know. I know. Thank you.旁白:From then on, Snow White kept the house. When the seven dwarfs came back, she had everything prepared. On the other hand, when the wicked queen ate the heart, she took out the mirror and asked.皇后:Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of all?魔镜:Your Majesty! You are the fairest of all. But Snow White is still alive and well. She lives with the seven dwarfs. No one is more beautiful than she.皇后:No! Snow White must die. I must finish her even if it costs my life.旁白:The queen made a poisonous apple and dressed herself like an old woman. She came to the cottage .皇后:Good things to sell. Pretty things to sell. Cheap. Very cheap.白雪:Hi, good day, my good lady. What do you sell?皇后:Apples. Very delicious apples! You can have a taste. This one, please!白雪:OK! Thank you!( Having a small piece, dead )皇后:Now I’m the most beautiful in the world.旁白:When the seven dwarfs came from work. They were greatly surprise to see Snow White dead七矮人:What’s the matter?老学究:Snow White is dead.七矮人:Oh, my God! Who did it? It must be the wicked queen. Now let’s pick some flowers and place around her旁白:Although Snow White had been dead a long, long time. She looked as if she was living. She looked as white as snow, as red as rose and as black as ebony. However, one day, it happened a prince came to the seven dwarfs’ house. When he saw Snow White, he fell in love with her.王子:Please, let me have Snow White. I love her. I want her to be my wife.七矮人:Ok! Carry Snow White with you to your palace. Be sure to be kind to her.王子:Yes, I will.I will love you forever, my dear! ( Kiss her.)旁白:As soon as the prince kissed Snow White, Snow White came to her life, as was written in the magic book of the wicked queen.白雪:Oh, my heaven! Where am I? What had happened?王子:You are with me, my dear. I love you. I love you more than everything in the world. Please be my wife, will you?白雪:Yes, I will, my dear! 七矮人:Oh! Congratulations! Congratulations!旁白:The prince took Snow White to the palace. Their wedding was held with great show 白雪:Good Bye!七矮人:Bye-bye! May you Happy Forever!白雪、王子:Thank you.Good Bye.See you later.------END------DvNews
相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (5)
A long time ago, a child was born to a queen and king and she was called Snow White. When the queen died, the king married again. This new queen was wicked and hated Snow white. The queen gave orders that Snow White was to be treated as a servant. Snow White grew very beautiful and one day a Prince riding by, saw her at work and fell in love with her. The queen was beautiful too, and every day she asked her Magic Mirror, "Who is the fairest in the land?" and the mirror always answered, "You are the fairest one of all". But one day the mirror answered Snow White was the fairest in the land, and in a rage the queen gave orders to one of her Huntsmen to take Snow White into the woods and kill her. The Huntsman had a kind heart and couldn't do the deed so told her to run away. She fled into the woods where Seven little dwarfs lived. Their house was small and strange. Snow White entered the little house and finding it very untidy, started to clean up. Upstairs she found seven little beds. She was very tired and stretching out on one of the beds, was soon asleep. When the Dwarfs came home they were surprised to find Snow White and after some argument, decided to let her stay. She promised to cook and look after them. The Queen discovered where Snow White was living and disguising herself as a witch, took a poisoned apple and set out for the Dwarfs cottage. She gave Snow White the poisoned apple to eat and as soon as she bit the apple, she sank into unconsciousness. Thinking she was dead, the Dwarfs built a glass coffin and put her in it. For days she lay in the forest in her glass coffin. One day, the Prince was riding through the forest looking for Snow White and found her. He leaned over and kissed her. She opened her eyes and sat up with a smile. Everyone was happy. The Prince took Snow White to his palace where they were married and lived happily ever after.
Long long ago,the Snow White stayed happily with her parents. But the queen was jealous of Snow White, she sent the hunter to kill Snow White, but the hunter let Snow White escape.One day , the queen dressed up as an old farmther’s wife, gave Snow White a poisonous apple.
  The Snow White ate the poisonous apple, fell into a deep sleep.The Seven Dwarfs was very sad and put her in a coffin.By and by, a prince killed Snow White, she woke up. They got married and lived happily.
望采纳谢谢~
LITTLE SNOW WHITE -- 英文版  Long, long ago, in the winter-time, when the snowflakes were falling like little white feathers from the sky, a beautiful Queen sat beside her window, which was framed in black ebony, and stitched. As she worked, she looked sometimes at the falling snow, and so it happened that she pricked her finger with her needle, so that three drops of blood fell upon the snow. How pretty the red blood looked upon the dazzling white! The Queen said to herself as she saw it, "Ah me! If only I had a dear little child as white as the snow, as rosy as the blood, and with hair as black as the ebony window-frame."
  Soon afterwards a little daughter came to her, who was white as snow, rosy as the blood, and whose hair was as black as ebony--so she was called "Little Snow-White."
  But alas! When the little one came, the good Queen dies.
  A year passed away, and the King took another wife. She was very beautiful, but so proud and haughty that she could not bear to be surpassed in beauty by anyone. She possessed a wonderful mirror which could answer her when she stood before it and said-
  "Mirror, mirror upon the wall, Who is the fairest of all?"
  The mirror answered-
  "Thou, O Queen, art the fairest of all,"
  and the Queen was contented, because she knew the mirror could speak nothing but the truth.
  But as time passed on, Little Snow-White grew more and more beautiful, until when she was seven years old, she was as lovely as the bright day, and still more lovely than the Queen herself, so that when the lady one day asked her mirror-
  "Mirror, mirror upon the wall, Who is the fairest fair of all?"
  it answered-
  "O Lady Queen, though fair ye be, Snow-White is fairer far to see."
  The Queen was horrified, and from that moment envy and pride grew in her heart like rank weeds, until one day she called a huntsman and said "Take the child away into the woods and kill her, for I can no longer bear the sight of her. And when you return bring with you her heart, that I may know you have obeyed my will."
  The huntsman dared not disobey, so he led Snow-White out into the woods and placed an arrow in his bow to pierce her innocent heart, but the little maid begged him to spare her life, and the child's beauty touched his heart with pity, so that he bade her run away.
  Then as a young wild boar came rushing by, he killed it, took out its heart, and carried it home to the Queen.
  Poor little Snow-White was now all alone in the wild wood, and so frightened was she that she trembled at every leaf that rustled. So she began to run, and ran on and on until she came to a little house, where she went in to rest.
  In the little house everything she saw was tiny, but more dainty and clean than words can tell.
  Upon a white-covered table stood seven little plates and upon each plate lay a little spoon, besides which there were seven knives and forks and seven little goblets. Against the wall, and side by side, stood seven little beds covered with snow-white sheets.
  Snow-White was so hungry and thirsty that she took a little food from each of the seven plates, and drank a few drops of wine from each goblet, for she did not wish to take everything away from one. Then, because she was so tired, she crept into one bed after the other, seeking for rest, but one was too long, another too short, and so on, until she came to the seventh, whic so she said her prayers and soon fell fast asleep.
  When night fell the masters of the little house came home. They were seven dwarfs, who worked with a pick-axe and spade, searching for cooper and gold in the heart of the mountains.
  They lit their seven candles and then saw that someone had been to visit them. The first said, "Who has been sitting on my chair?"
  The second said, "Who has been eating from my plate?"
  The third, "Who has taken a piece of my bread?"
  The fourth, "Who has taken some of my vegetables?"
  The fifth, "Who has been using my fork?"
  The sixth, "Who has been cutting with my knife?"
  The seventh, "Who has been drinking out of my goblet?"
  The first looked round and saw that his bed was rumpled, so he said, "Who has been getting into my bed?"
  Then the others looked round and each one cried, "Someone has been on my bed too?"
  But the seventh saw little Snow-White lying asleep in his bed, and called the others to
and they cried aloud with surprise, and fetched their seven little candles, so that they might see her the better, and they were so pleased with her beauty that they let her sleep on all night.
Snow-white Ⅰ Once there was a Queen. She was sitting at the window. There was snow outside in the garden--snow on the hill and in the lane, snow on the huts and on the trees: all things were white with snow. She had some cloth in her hand and a needle. The cloth in her hand was as white as the snow. The Queen was making a coat for a little child. She said, "I want my child to be white as this cloth, white as the snow. And I shall call her Snow-white." Some days after that the Queen had a child. The child was white as snow. The Queen called her Snow-white. But the Queen was very ill, and after some days she died. Snow-white lived, and was a very happy and beautiful child. One year after that, the King married another Queen. The new Quee but she was not a good woman. A wizard had given this Queen a glass. The glass could speak. It was on the wall in the Queen's room. Every day the Queen looked in the glass to see how beautiful she was. As she looked in the glass, she asked: " Tell me, glass upon the wall, Who is most beautiful of all?" And the glass spoke and said: "The Queen is most beautiful of all." Years went by. Snow-white grew up and became a little girl. Every day the Queen looked in the glass and said, "Tell me, glass upon the wall, Who is most beautiful of all?" And every day the glass spoke and said, "The Queen is most beautiful of all." Years went by, and Snow-white grew up and became a woman. Every year she became more and more beautiful. Then one day, when Snow-white was a woman, the Queen looked in the glass and said, "Tell me, glass upon the wall, Who is most beautiful of all?" And the glass said, "Snow-white is most beautiful of all." When the Queen heard this, she was very angry. She said, "Snow-white is not more beautiful than I am. There is no one who is more beautiful than I am." Then the Queen sat on her bed and cried. After one hour the Queen went out of her room. She called one of the servants, and said, " Take Snow-white into the forest and kill her." The servant took Snow-white to the forest, but he did not kill her, because she was so beautiful and so good. The man took Snow-white into the forest, but he did not kill her. He said, "I but do not go to the King's house, because the Queen is angry and she will see you. If the Queen sees you, she will make some other man kill you. Wai some friends will help you." Then he went away. Poor Snow-white sat at the foot of a tree and cried. Then she saw that night was coming. She said, " I will not cry. I will find some house where I can sleep tonight. I cannot wait here: the bears will eat me." She went far into the forest. Then she saw a little hut. She opened the door of the hut, and went in. Ⅱ In the hut she saw seven little beds. There was a table and on the table there were seven little loaves and seven little glasses. She ate one of the loaves. Then she said, "I want some water to drink." So she drank some water out of one of the glasses. Then she fell asleep on one of the seven little beds. The hut was the home of seven Little Men. When it was night, the seven Little Men came to the hut. Each Little Man had a big beard, and a little blue coat. Each Little Man came into the hut, and took his little lamp. Then each Little Man sat down, and ate his little loaf, and drank his little glass of water. But one Little Man said, "Someone has eaten my little loaf." And another Little Man said, "Someone has drunk my little glass of water." Then the seven Little Men went to bed, but one Little Man said, "Someone is sleeping on my little bed." All the seven Little Men came to look at Snow-white as she slept on the Little Man's bed. They said, "She is very beautiful." "She is very beautiful." "She is very beautiful." "She is very beautiful." "She is very beautiful." "She is very beautiful." "She is very beautiful." Snow-white awoke, and saw the seven Little Men with their big beards standing near her bed. She was afraid . The Little Men said, "Do not be afraid. We are your friends. Tell us how you came here." Snow-white said, "I will tell you." Then she told them her story. They said, "Do not be afraid. Live here with us. But see that the door is shut when we are not in the house with you. Do not go out. If you go out, the bad Queen will find you. Then she will know that you are not dead, and will tell someone to kill you." So Snow-white lived in 'the hut with the seven Little Men. After some days Snow-white went into the garden. One of the Queen's servants was going through the forest, and he saw her. He went and told the Queen, "Snow-white is in a hut in the forest." The Queen was very angry when she heard that snow-white was not dead. The Queen took an apple. She made a hole in the red side of the apple, and put some powder into the hole. Then she put on old clothes and went to the hut. She called, "Is any one there?" Snow-white opened the door, and came out to her. The Queen said, "I have some pretty apples. Eat one of my pretty apples." Snow-white took the apple and said, "Is it good?" The Queen said, "See, I will eat this whi you eat the red side. Then you will know that it is good." Snow-white ate the red side of the apple. When the powder was in her mouth she fell down dead. The Queen went back to her house. She went into her room. She looked into the glass and said, "Tell me, glass upon the wall, Who is most beautiful of all?" The glass said, "The Queen is most beautiful of all." Then the Queen knew that Snow-white was dead. The Little Men came back to the hut. When they saw that Snow-white was dead, the poor Little Men cried. Then they put Snow-white in a box made of glass. They took the glass box to a hill and put it there, and said, "Everyone who goes by will see how beautiful she was." Then each Little Man put one white flower on the box, and they went away. Just as they were going away, a Prince came by. He saw the glass box and said, "What is that?" Then he saw Snow-white in the box. He said, ." She was very beautiful: but do not put her there. There is a hall in the garden of my father's house. It is all made of white stone. We will take the glass box and put it in the hall of beautiful white stone." The Little Men said, "Take her." Then the Prince told his servants to take up the box. They took up the box. Just then one of the servants fell down. The box fell, and Snow-white fell with the box. The bit of apple fell out of her mouth: she awoke, and sat up, and said, "Where am I?" The Prince said "You are with me. I never saw anyone as beautiful as you. Come with me and be my Queen." The Prince married Snow-white, and she became his Queen. A man went and told this to the bad Queen. When she heard it she was so angry that she fell down dead. Snow-white lived and was very happy ever after. And the Little Men came to see her every year. 【译文】 白雪公主 (一) 从前,有一个王后,她坐在窗户旁。窗外的花园里积满了雪,山上是雪,小路上是雪,树上有雪,屋顶上也积着雪,万物一片白茫茫。 她手中拿着些布和一枚针,她手中的布就象雪一样洁白。 王后正在为一个小孩做一件袄子,她说:我要让我的孩子象这布一样白,象雪一样白,我要叫她“白雪公主”。 过了几天之后,王后生了个小孩,这个孩子白得象雪一样,王后给她取名为“白雪公主”。 但是,王后患了重病,几天以后她去世了。白雪公主活着,是一个十分幸福和美丽的孩子。 王后去世一年以后,国王又娶了一位王后。新王后十分漂亮,但是,她不是一个好女人。 一个巫师给了新王后一面镜子,这面镜子会说话,它被挂在王后的房间墙上,每天王后照着镜子,欣赏自己多么漂亮。当她照着镜子的时候,她说: “告诉我,墙上的魔镜, 谁是世界上最美丽的人?” 于是魔镜开口说道: “王后是世界上最漂亮的。” 几年过去了,白雪公主长成了一个小姑娘。每天王后照着镜子说: “告诉我,墙上的魔镜, 谁是世界上最漂亮的?” 每天魔镜开口说道: “王后是世界上最漂亮的。” 又过了几年,白雪公主长大成人了。一年年她变得越来越漂亮。 当白雪公主是一个年青姑娘时,有一天,王后照着镜子说: “告诉我,墙上的魔镜, 谁是世界上最漂亮的?” 魔镜说: “白雪公主是世界上最漂亮的。” 当王后听到这些话时,她十分恼怒,她说:“白雪公主没有我漂亮,没有一个比我更漂亮。” 然后,王后坐在床上哭了。 一小时后,王后从她的房间走出,她叫来一个仆人说:“把白雪公主带到森林中杀掉。” 仆人带着白雪公主到了森林,但他没有杀死她,因为她太美太好了。 这个人带着白雪公主进了森林,没有杀害她,他说:“我不会杀死你的,但是,你不能回王宫,因为,王后很生气,她会看到你的。如果王后发现你,她会让别人杀死你的。你就呆在森林里,会有朋友来帮你的。” 然后,他走了。 可怜的白雪公主坐在一棵树底下哭了,这时,她看到天快黑了,她说:“我不哭了,我要找所房子今晚好睡觉,我不能呆在这儿了,熊会吃了我的。” 她往森林深处走去,这时,她发现一座小屋,她打开小屋的门,走了进去。 (二) 在小屋里,她看到七张小床,还有一张桌子,桌子上有七块小面包和七个小杯子。她吃了其中一个面包,然后说:“我想喝点水。”于是,她又喝了一个杯中的一些水。之后,她躺在一张小床上睡着了。 这座小屋是七个小矮人的家。 当夜幕降临的时候,七个小矮人回到小屋。每个小矮人都留着一副大胡子,穿一件小蓝袄。小矮人进了小屋,点上他们的小灯,然后,小矮人都坐下,开始吃面包,喝小杯里的水。 但是,一个小矮人说: “有人把我的小面包吃了。” 另一个小矮人说: “有人把我小杯子里的水喝了。” 然后,七个小矮人去睡觉。可是,一个小矮人说:“有人正睡在我的小床上。” 七个小矮人都过来看这睡在小矮人床上的白雪公主。他们说: “她真漂亮。” “她真漂亮。” “她真漂亮。” “她真漂亮。” “她真漂亮。” “她真漂亮。” “她真漂亮。” 白雪公主醒了,发现七个留着大胡子的小矮人站在她床旁,她很害怕。 小矮人们说:“别害怕,我们是你的好朋友,告诉我们你是怎么到这儿来的。” 白雪公主说:“好的。”接着她就给他们讲述了自己的来历。 他们说:“不要害怕。就在这儿和我们住在一起,但是,我们不在家的时候,你一定要关上门,别出去。如果你出去了,坏王后会发现你,这样,她知道你没有死,会让人来杀死你。” 于是,白雪公主和七个小矮人就生活在这座小屋里。 几天以后,白雪公主去了一趟花园。王后的一个仆人正经过这片森林,他发现了她。他回去告诉了王后:“白雪公主在森林一座小屋里。”王后听说白雪公主没有死,就很生气。 王后拿来一个苹果,她在苹果红的一边挖了一个洞,把一些粉末放在这个洞里。然后,她穿上一身旧衣服,去了小屋。她喊:“屋里有人吗?” 白雪公主打开门,出来见她。王后说:“我有一些漂亮的苹果,吃一个尝尝。”白雪公主拿着苹果说:“这好吃吗?”王后说:“瞧,我吃苹果白的一面,你吃红的一面,然后你会知道它好吃。” 白雪公主吃了苹果红的一面,当粉末进到她嘴里时,她倒下死了。 王后回到家,她进了自己房间,对着镜子说: “告诉我,墙上的魔镜, 谁是世界上最漂亮的?” 魔镜说:“王后是世界上最漂亮的。” 这时,王后知道白雪公主已经死了。 小矮人们回到小屋,发现白雪公主死了,可怜的小矮人们全都哭了。 然后,他们把白雪公主放到水晶匣子里,把水晶匣子抬到山坡上,安放在那里,说:“每位经过这里的人都会看见她是多么漂亮。” 接着每个小矮人在匣子上放了一朵白花,然后离开了。 他们刚刚要离开,一位王子从旁边走过,他看着水晶匣子说:“那是什么?”这时,他发现白雪公主在匣子里,他说:“她太美丽了,不能把他放在这里,在我家王宫花园里有一座大厅,整个大厅都是用白石头砌成,我们把这水晶匣子搬到那漂亮的白玉大厅里。” 小矮人们说:“抬走她。” 然后,王子告诉他的仆人抬起匣子。他们抬起匣子,不巧一个仆人跌倒了。把匣子也跌到地上,白雪公主随同匣子跌了下来,那块苹果从她嘴里掉了出来,她就醒了,坐起来说:“我这是在哪儿?” 王子说:“你跟我在一起,我从来没有见过一位象你这样美丽的人,跟我来,做我的王后。” 王后和白雪公主结婚了,她成为一位王后。 一个人去把这些消息告诉了坏王后,当她听到这些,气得倒下死去了。 从那以后,白雪公主一直生活得很愉快。每年小矮人都来看她。 图片你随便去百度图片或谷歌图片搜下就好,很多的。
Once upon a time, as a queen sits sewing at her window, she pricks her finger on her needle and a drop of blood falls on the snow that had fallen on her ebony window frame. As she looks at the blood on the snow, she says to herself, "Oh, how I wish that I had a daughter that had skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony". Soon after that, the queen gives birth to a baby girl who has skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony. They name her Princess Snow White. As soon as the child is born, the queen dies.
Soon after, the king takes a new wife, who is beautiful but very vain. The queen possesses a magical mirror that answers any question, to whom she often asks: "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who in the land is fairest of all?" to which the mirror always replies "You, my queen, are fairest of all." But when Snow White reaches the age of seven, she becomes as beautiful as the day, and when the queen asks her mirror, it responds: "Queen, you are full fair, 'tis true, but Snow White is fairer than you." Though in another version, the mirror simply replies: "Snow White is the fairest of them all."
The queen becomes jealous, and orders a huntsman to take Snow White into the woods to be killed. She demands that the huntsman return with Snow White's heart as proof of her killing. The huntsman takes Snow White into the forest, but after raising his knife to stab her, he finds himself unable to kill her. Instead, he lets her go, telling her to flee and hide, and brings the queen the heart of a young deer, which is then prepared by the cook and eaten by the queen.
In the forest, Snow White discovers a tiny cottage belonging to seven dwarfs, where she rests. There, the dwarfs take pity on her, saying "If you will keep house for us, and cook, make beds, wash, sew, and knit, and keep everything clean and orderly, then you can stay with us, and you shall have everything that you want." They warn her to take care and let no one in when they are away delving in the mountains. Meanwhile, the Queen asks her mirror once again "Who's the fairest of them all?", and is horrified to learn that Snow White is not only alive and well and living with the dwarfs, but is still the fairest of them all.
Three times the Queen disguises herself and visits the dwarfs' cottage while they are away during the day, trying to kill Snow White. First, disguised as a peddler, the Queen offers colorful stay-laces and laces Snow White up so tight that she faints, causing the Queen to leave her for dead. Snow White is revived by the dwarfs, however, when they loosen the laces. Next, the Queen dresses as a different old woman and brushes Snow White's hair with a poisoned comb. Snow White again collapses, but again is saved by the dwarfs. Finally, the Queen makes a poisoned apple, and in the disguise of a farmer's wife, offers it to Snow White. When she is hesitant to accept it, the Queen cuts the apple in half, eats the white part and gives the poisoned red part to Snow White. She eats the apple eagerly and immediately falls into a deep stupor. When the dwarfs find her, they cannot revive her, and they place her in a glass coffin, assuming that she is dead.
Time passes, and a prince traveling through the land sees Snow White. He strides to her coffin. The prince is enchanted by her beauty and instantly falls in love with her. He begs the dwarfs to let him have the coffin. The prince's servants carry the coffin away. While doing so, they stumble on some bushes and the movement causes the piece of poisoned apple to dislodge from Snow White's throat, awakening her. The prince then declares his love for her and soon a wedding is planned.
The vain Queen, still believing that Snow White is dead, once again asks her mirror who is the fairest in the land, and yet again the mirror disappoints her by responding that "You, my queen, it is true. But the young queen is a thousand times fairer than you."
Not knowing that this new queen was indeed her stepdaughter, she arrives at the wedding, and her heart fills with the deepest of dread when she realizes the truth.
As punishment for her wicked ways, a pair of heated iron shoes are brought forth with tongs and placed before the Queen. She is then forced to step into the iron shoes and dance until she falls down dead.
这里比较全......
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 queen是王后还是女王 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信