i will bewill there be的回答just as you will do

请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!_百度知道
请英语高手翻译下面的英语短话,这对我很重要!不要用翻译器!
以前的号没积分了我有一件事要和你说,英语高手们请帮我翻译下,或者好吃好玩的地方!现在我只有20分!我会告诉你一些名胜古迹!还有就是,谢谢你的热情,让你度过一次快乐的中国之旅。如果这样还不如在网上我用翻译软件和你聊天强,如果是你是我!我想你会的,我不会说英语也你不会说汉语,一切都会和原来变得不一样,在网上我们交谈也能学好英语!这我的新号,可是我已经尽力了,无缘对面不相逢”。我想了一晚上,我知道这分翻译短文的确不够!如果你来中国旅游。如果我们有缘就一定会见面的?:“有缘千里来相会,中国有句古话,我们会很难沟通,我觉得我们还是不要见面为好!不要用翻译器!换位思考,只是时间问题,因为这是个很现实的问题,只要我想学没有不可能的对吧,我非常欢迎你,你来中国。中国人普遍都含蓄!如果你是来中国教学我英语!见面反而不现实了!谢谢。这样反而会拉远我们之间的朋友关系,你你会像我这么做吗!,在我说之前请你不要生气
我有更好的答案
My friend,please don't be angry before i say that. I have thought about it for one night, and i think we'd better don't have a meeting now. Chinese are always traditional, keeping distance is a good way to go on our friendship. Meeting will kill the feeling of mystery and many things will be different. I will welcome you visiting China,and will introduce the scenic spots ,the wonderful snacks to you,making sure you will have a happy China goes.
If we meet face to face, i can't say English and you can't say Chinese,so difficult to communicate! It does harm to our friendship! I don' want that ,and i think so do you! If you are in my place, will you make...
I have something to tell you, and please have a sit before it. After a whole night thinking, I think it's better for both of us to keep the status quo. Chinese prefer to be euphemistic when make new friends. Face to face is too early for us now, I'm afraid it will change our present feeling. It's so good that I want to hold it for a little longer. Therefore, can we have a wating and just talk on internet, now?
Of course, I'll practice my English continuously with your help. China is a amazing place and be worth for you to have a visit here. Welcome warmly to be here! Then I must be your guide to show you the place of historical interest and scenic bea...
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think it for one night that we had better not meet because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally subtle! it will be unrealisticwhile we meet and everything will become not the same asbefore. If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will introduce you some places of interest, or delicious food and funny places, so that you will have a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, i think i can learn english well when we talk on line as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! by the way, if you come to China, I can not speak E...
也不知道你翻译的对不对啊!语法时态你确定都正确吗,这真的很重要
I have some words to say with you,please do not be angry,one night thinking,I
think to meet
better,there is a actual problem that most of chinese are euphemistic,meeting is so unreality,
I am afraid everything wil be changed,I do not like it.if you come to china for traveling,you will be warmly welcome,I will introduce some interesting places,I think it will be a in other words,if you come to china just for teaching me english,I think we can chat on network for my learning english,it is not impossible to learn engliwe will be hard to communicate with each other,because you can not speak chinese, I ca...
There is something I want to say to you. pls don't be angry after hearing it.
After a whole night thinking, I think we'd better not to meet each other, because it is a very actual problem. Chinese are usually subtle, it is not realistic for us to meet, and everything will be quite different if we meet. You will be very welcomed if you come to China for a tour, I will tell you many places of historical interest, and good places where you can have delicious food and lots of fun, to help you have a wonderful journey in China. If you want to come to China to teach me English, it will not be necessary, because my English can also be better and better by c...
What I'm gona to say is very important ,please listen it without being angry with me. After thinking all night ,I think it's better for both of us not to meet,becanse it's a very realistic problem that our chinese people are very inplicit. If we meet ,maybe everything will change.if you come here for a visit ,i am very glad and i will tell you some intersting places to go or where you can eat some delicious food.if you come here to teach me englsh ,i think we can do it online.only if i have the determination to study ,i can do it.what's more ,i can't speak english and you can't speak chinese,we may be difficult to comunicate face to face which may do h...
I have something to tell you that I hope you can understand. After a whole night thinking, I feel it's better for us not meet each other, I am just afraid the meeting will change the relationship between us.You know, Chinese are generally conservative and traditional. This a serious situation we need to consider.While if you come to China and have a travel ,I'll be happy to
tell you places of historic interest and scenic beauty and pherhaps some food streets and hope you have a great time. And if you come to China and teach me English, I think it is also a good method and channel for us to communicate on the Internet. Besides, the fact we are faced th...
I have one thing to say to you, please don't be angry with me before I say it. I think for a night, I think we still do not meet as well, because this is a very real problem. Chinese people are generally implicit! Instead of reality, everything will be different from the original! If you come to China, I would like to welcome you! I will tell you some places of interest, or delicious fun place, let you spend a happy trip to china! If you are to teach me English, just chatting on the Internet can also learn English well, as long as I want to learn is not possible right! There is, you come to China, I'm not said English you do not speak Chinese, we will ...
为什么不和外国朋友见面呢,这是个很好的学英语的机会,你可以叫他来中国啊,这会很有趣,顺便问一下,你在哪里交到外国朋友的啊,好奇.......................
因为我们是网友,才认识一个月,对他也不了解,社会关系复杂谁知道他是不是好人呢?!中国网友我都不敢见,更别说外国人了!简直太疯狂了你说呢?他要来,但是我想拒绝他
不要把别人想的太.......那个外国人都比较开放,再说哪来那么多坏人,我们的外教,她十分可爱,外国人都是这样的,不要太担心如果还是不放心,可以叫你的同学们一起去,这样就不怕了,如果成功,这将是很宝贵的经历
真像你想得这样就好了,万一不是呢?如果他是好人那么我的确失去了好的机会,在skype上聊天时,他很耐心的教我说英语。可是我觉得我不是上帝的宠儿,不可能有这特权,毕竟天下没有白吃的午餐,你说呢,我很矛盾!
恩,我真的不知道说什么了就算不能见面,也可以继续做朋友吧,聊聊天?
I've got one thing to tell you. Please do not get angry before I tell you that. I thinked of that thing for one night, and we had better not meet. That is a reality problem-Chinese people is regularly very implicit! If we get meet,this problem will not become a reality problem, and all the problems will got change! If you come to China for a tour, I welcome, with enthusiasm, and I'd like to tell you some tourist attraction or places to eat or to enjoy, of course, and I'll make this journey to China full of happiness! If you come to China to teach me English, we can communicate on the Internet. If I want to learn from you, nothing is impossible, right? ...
I want to talk with you about one thing,but please don not be angry before my saying.I have thought for a whole night,finally I thought it would be better for us to be separated,because it is a matter of reality.Chinese are generally implicative!So it would be not so good for us to get together,every thing will be different from it used to be!If you would like to have a travel to China ,I would be completely glad to welcome you!I will tell you some showplaces,or somewhere that you can have fun and enjoy good food.In that way you can have a happy travel to China!if your aim is to teach me English,I think we can do this online as well,it would be all rig...
I have one thing to say to you, before I say please do not get angry. I think one night, I think we still do not meet as well, because this is a very real problem. Chinese people generally subtle! Met but unrealistic, and everything will become not the same as the original! If you come to China to travel, I welcome you! I will tell you some places of interest, or delicious fun place, so you spend a happy trip to China! If you are teaching me English in China, can talk to us online to learn English, as long as I want to learn nothing is impossible for it! There is, you come to China, I can not speak English you do not speak Chinese, we would be very dif...
一看你就是再用翻译软件,对吧!
你以为我打这些汉字不累吗?!
你废尼奥,你打英语我打汉字!reserved.
impossible
.everything
communicate
,everything
那你现在为啥不能用翻译器啊
因为没有正确答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I promise to make my you one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only you are willing to
accept me as part of you. I’ll be there whenever you need me and promise never to do anything to hurt your feelings. I will love you just the way you are. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I promised to be the m 的翻译是:我答应让我你一个,只有地球上最最幸福的女人只要你愿意接受我为你的一部分。无论何时你需要我和承诺永远不会做任何伤害你的感情,我会在这里。我将爱你就像你。我的真正意思是我的话,我太严重。我答应过要你梦中的人,因为不会令你失望,因为句谚语所说的 ;没有女人的男人就像一条河或流没有生活来源,并作为关系是建立在信任和相互尊重... 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I promise to make my you one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only you are willing to
accept me as part of you. I’ll be there whenever you need me and promise never to do anything to hurt your feelings. I will love you just the way you are. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I promised to be the m
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我答应我的你,只有地球上最幸福的女人,只要你愿意接受我作为你的一部分。我会在那里,只要你需要我,并承诺永远不会做任何伤害你的感情。我会爱你,只是你这样。我真正的意思我的话,我是认真的了。我答应你的梦想的人,因为我不会让你失望的,因为俗话说,一个没有女人的男人是没有一个源像一条河流或一个流和关系为建立信任和相互尊重。 。
我答应让我你一个,只有地球上最最幸福的女人只要你愿意接受我为你的一部分。无论何时你需要我和承诺永远不会做任何伤害你的感情,我会在这里。我将爱你就像你。我的真正意思是我的话,我太严重。我答应过要你梦中的人,因为不会令你失望,因为句谚语所说的 ;没有女人的男人就像一条河或流没有生活来源,并作为关系是建立在信任和相互尊重...
我答应让我你一个,只有地球上最最幸福的女人只要你愿意接受我为你的一部分。无论何时你需要我和承诺永远不会做任何伤害你的感情,我会在这里。我将爱你就像你。我的真正意思是我的话,我太严重。我答应过要你梦中的人,因为不会令你失望,因为句谚语所说的 ;没有女人的男人就像一条河或流没有生活来源,并作为关系是建立在信任和相互尊重...
我承诺,使你我,才会有一个女人在地球上最快乐的大部分只要你愿意接受我为你的一部分。 我将会在那儿每当你需要我和承诺绝不做任何伤害你的心情。 我会爱你刚才你这样。 我真的是我的话,我太严重。
作为您一部分,如果只有您是愿意接纳我我在地球许诺做我您仅有最愉快的妇女。 我在那里,每当您需要我和诺言不会做任何东西损害您的感觉。 我将爱您您是的方式。 我真正地意味我词和我也是严肃的。 因为格言是,我许诺是您的梦想的人,因为上午不去使您失望; 没有妇女的一个人是象河或小河没有来源,并且,因为关系是修造在信任和以相互尊敬。
相关内容&a你能看到我? You can see me? & a一个律师要有很广泛的知识面 An attorney must have the very widespread aspect of knowledge & abattrey adout to die 死的battrey adout & a有时它们会咬人 Sometimes they can bite & a如果你需要更多的信息,请发电子邮件给学校的秘书 If you need more informations, please send secretary who the email gives the school & aEnjoy the beautiful wound 享用美丽的创伤 & aHe was not happy. Because he made many 他不是愉快的。 由于他做了许多 & ai just finished my honework 同义句 正在翻译,请等待...
& aSpouse's Full Name 配偶的全名 & a所以这个网站可以作为MichaelJackson歌迷网站存在 Therefore this website may take the MichaelJackson singer fan website existence & a大型综合的度假酒店 The large-scale synthesis takes vacation the hotel & a进入厂区请将证件佩戴于胸前 Enters the factory district please to wear the credential in front of the chest & a大馄饨 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我叔叔几乎没有时间带她孩子去听音乐会 My uncle does not have the time to lead her child nearly to listen to the concert & awhat is the principle reason to use a private IP address on an internal network? 什么是原则原因用途一个私有IP地址在一个内部网络? & a黑星 Black star & a这个钥匙是黄色的 This key is decadent & ashe is still might not be fully recovered 她是也许不充分地仍然恢复 & aItty bitty phonics readers Itty片断的看字读音教学法读者 & aAutumn in September, the day after tomorrow is our class the sports meeting once a year, this is our first games, we are a new class, I think we will be solidarity and brave. Life is movement, I hope that in the future three days of sports meeting, we will be on the field leader. Come on,Class1,Grade1 we are the best! 正在翻译,请等待...
& acwasho cwasho & aCome to my house for dinner 正在翻译,请等待...
& aphone 7 窗口电话7 & aRepresentative Processes 代表性过程 & .tw .tw & a吃得太多。 Eats many too. & a她是能够实现一个良好的地位和物质享受相匹配的尊严,独立连同 She is can realize the dignity which a good status and the material enjoy match, independently together with & a这是一个橙色的橘子 This is an orange orange & ahsuang wu kung shi yu kung hsuang吴kung shi yu kung & aDoes your character sing love songs? 您的字符是否唱爱情歌曲? & acast dearm cast dearm & a在这个暑假我去了北京,北京是一座美丽繁华的城市,它是中国的首都。它在中国的北方,在那儿,有许多有趣的地方 Summer vacation I have gone to Beijing in this, Beijing am a beautiful lively city, it is China's capital.It in China's north, in there, some many interesting places & a大家好,我是一个阳光的男孩。我叫谢旻翔,11岁了。我喜欢玩电脑,打羽毛球 Everybody good, I am a sunlight boy.My name am Xie 旻xiang, 11 years old.I like playing the computer, plays the badminton & athe number one attribut most corporate employers are looking for is initiative. if you can give examplems in interviews of situations where you did something plain useful even though no one asked you to , you will be a hot commodity. 多数公司雇主寻找的第一attribut是主动的。 如果您在情况采访能给examplems,您做事简单有用,即使没人要求您对,您将是一件热的商品。 & a每个人都应该意识到在这里玩或是十分危险的 Each people all should realize in here play perhaps extremely dangerous & a中国公司指示 Chinese Corporation instructed & anational,local way of asking for something 全国,地方方式请求某事 & a在8到11世纪,有一个民族纵横欧洲。他们就是维京人。 In 8 to 11 centuries, some national vertically and horizontally Europe.They are the Uygur Beijing person. & aVOLUNTARY WORK 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我朋友汤姆经常从香港寄明信片给我。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aHe bought me not a coat,but a dear car 他买了我不是外套,但一辆亲爱的汽车 & aExposure Draft of a Proposed Statement of Financial Accounting 财务会计的一个提出的声明的征求意见稿 & a为你我什么都愿意,但愿你能给我一点赞赏的眼神 Wants for your my anything, to hope you to be able to give me a appreciation the look & aSCOUTING 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDuring this year's Reading week 在今年读书星期期间 & a这也就是我喜爱它的原因 This also is I likes its reason & a我的尺子是黄色 My ruler is the yellow & aMaterial:
polyester 材料: 聚酯 & a蒲松龄充分挖掘出了这些女子身上的美德、才智、能力,并肯定了其应有的社会价值。 Pu Songling fully excavated on these female body moral excellence, the ability and wisdom, ability, and had affirmed its should have social value. & a无限尊贵 Infinite honored & atwo-tailed students t-test two-tailed学生t测试 & apayment slip 付款滑动 & aThe above applicatition has been received by our office an dis in process 上述applicatition由我们的办公室在过程中接受了dis & aPG200在低音表现得很好 PG200 displays very much well in the bass & a永不言弃 乐观自信 Never the word abandons optimistically self-confident & aHow will be afraid? Have nothing to worry about it 怎么将害怕? 不要有担心对此 & aI promise to make my you one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only you are willing to
accept me as part of you. I’ll be there whenever you need me and promise never to do anything to hurt your feelings. I will love you just the way you are. I really mean my words and I’m serious too. I promised to be the m 作为您一部分,如果只有您是愿意接纳我我在地球许诺做我您仅有最愉快的妇女。 我在那里,每当您需要我和诺言不会做任何东西损害您的感觉。 我将爱您您是的方式。 我真正地意味我词和我也是严肃的。 因为格言是,我许诺是您的梦想的人,因为上午不去使您失望; 没有妇女的一个人是象河或小河没有来源,并且,因为关系是修造在信任和以相互尊敬。 &}

我要回帖

更多关于 there will be 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信