我不会离开你的,我会好好照顾你一辈子的一辈子英语怎么说说

第三方登录:第三方登录:亲爱的,我会一直在你身边,不会离开你,因为我爱你,用英语怎么说,{急}高分!_百度知道
亲爱的,我会一直在你身边,不会离开你,因为我爱你,用英语怎么说,{急}高分!
?亲爱的,我会一直在你身边?,不会离开你,用英语怎么说,因为我爱你
提问者采纳
y darling!,i'll be always with you,and never leave you here because i love you much
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
ll stay with you for everHoney, I&#39, never leave you
my dear,I'll stay with you all the time.I never leave you because I love you very much
Honey, i'll stay with you all along, never be off with you. For i love you!all along有自始至终的意思,感觉用这个比较好。
你好:翻译如下Dear, I would have been close to you, I will not leave you because I love you!
Dear ,I will
stay with you forever
,and I will never leave ,because
my dear,i will always stay besides you and never leave you,because i love you.
Dear, I would have been close to you, you will not leave because I love you,
Darling, I will always stay with you and never leave you because I love you
honey,i will be always with you and never leave you alone.i love you.
Dear,i will always with you and I will never leave you for i love you
因为我爱你的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第三方登录:英语好的朋友进来帮我下!我会好好珍惜这来之不易的情感,我不会丢下你,我要和你一辈子在一起!翻译成英语
Black黑天丶842
I will cherish this precious love,never leave you and stay with you till the end of the universe.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I will treasure the hard-won affection between us,never leave away from you,and stay with you forever.
I will treasure this hard-won emotional, I will not leave you, I want to with you a lifetime!
I will definitely cherish the hard-won love and stay with you all my life. I will never leave you .
I'll cherish this hard earned feeling, I'll never leave you behind, I'll stay with you forever!超正宗!放心使用!记得加分!
I will treasure this precious love,never would I leave you ,I will share my whole life with you!
我不会翻译,但是我给你说3楼是比较正的。。。其他的有点像网站直接翻译过来的
i will cherish this love that doesn't come easy.i will never forsake(abandon) you, and i want to be with you through my entire life.我要和你一辈子在一起
也可以说:i want to spend my whole life with you.
i`ll carefully cherish the hard-won love ! and i won`t ever leave you! i`ll be with you forever !!( i swear to god--额外赠送)
Love don't come easy.I am going to cherish this relationship with you, and I am not going to leave you alone. Going to be with you forever!Love don't come easy是个还满地道的用法,也是一首歌的歌名,这样讲出来不会太中式英文,如果直接将来之不易的英文会很死板。。。
I will cherish this precious love.
I will never desert you and will stay with you till the end of my life.美式表达法
I will cherish this hard-won love with my life, I would never abandon you , I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
这句话说难吧也不难,说简单呢也不简单,最好翻译的言简意赅最有效果,我做如下翻译:I will treasure this hard-won affection,being with you forever and never leave you alone.翻译这句话一定要改变顺序,不然会很奇怪的,希望对你有所帮助~~
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 李焕我照顾你一辈子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信