aha !you are very nicebusying 什么意思麻烦翻译一下。

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.哪位懂地道英式英语的神人,麻烦翻译一下这一段。一定要是地道英语!!在线等!!有悬赏!!_百度知道
哪位懂地道英式英语的神人,麻烦翻译一下这一段。一定要是地道英语!!在线等!!有悬赏!!
你是不是觉得有时生活太累。我已经拍了几千张照片了、旅游途中、吃的什么的,只会带照相机我是一个很爱记录生活的女孩,即使是生活中一些很小的点滴我都会记录下来,愿意去发现世界的美丽,看见什么新鲜有趣的事物,我不会带钱?其实只要你愿意去相信世界的美丽,后来翻看时也会发现乐趣无穷。记录的过程是一个很有趣的过程,也是一个发现生活中美好的过程、回家路上,太不美好。今天就让我我领大家一起去发现生活的美好吧,那他就是美丽的。现在和我一起!我非常喜欢拍照,如果出门去我只能带一样东西。每当我在学校,太不公平呢,都会赶紧掏出照相机拍拍下来,拿起照相机拍下属于你自己的世界吧。我想着就是生活的乐趣
提问者采纳
or on the journey . When on my way home or school . The progress of it is really interesting . Are you sometimes feel the life is too tired I am a girl who is fond of recording routine things ? In fact , take up your own camera , nothing will I take but a camera when I am going outdoors , too unhappy , I will take photos immediately I see something new and interesting , even money , even a piece of one in life . To be frank , and I am very enjoying when I take it over . Now follow me , or something to eat . I am into taking photos . Today let me take you round to catch the shadow of the good days . I think that maybe the interest of life , to take photos of your world , only when you are willing to believe and willingly discover the beauty of the world , I have been taken over thousands photos already , then it would be beautiful , and too unfair to you , and you can find something gorgeous from it in the same time
提问者评价
翻译得很标准,太感谢了!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I am a very love record life girl, even life some small spot I will be recorded. The process of recording is a very interesting process, is also a found in the life the fine process. Today, let me I brought everyone together to discover the beauty of life!
I like taking pictures, if go out and I could take only one item, I won't take money, eat what of, will only bring my camera. When I was at school, on the way home, travel on the way, see what fresh interesting things, will quickly take out camera patted down. I've taken thousands of pictures, and then went through when also can find fun. I think is the fun of life.
Did you feel that sometimes life...
I am a beautiful girl、、
地道英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.}

我要回帖

更多关于 you are very nice 的文章

更多推荐