如何做英语presentation ppt

G.P.A每天精选深度有趣的文章与资讯,适合寻求职业发展的你。文末为往期精选,更多精彩点击标题下方G.P.A。---------开场-Thank you very much, Prof. Fawcett, for your very kind introduction. Mr. Chairman, Ladies and gentleman, Good morning! I consider it a great honor to be asked to speak about …on this session of our symposium.
-Ladies and gentleman. It’s an honor to have the opportunity to address such a distinguished audience.
-Good morning. Let me start by saying just a few words about my own background.
-Mr. Chairman, thank you very much for your kind introduction. President, Distinguished colleagues, Ladies and gentleman, Good morning! Is my voice loud enough?
-Good morning, everyone. I appreciate the opportunity to be with you today. I am here to talk to you about…
- Good morning, everyone. I am very happy to have this chance to give my presentation. Before I start my speech, let me ask you a question. By a show of hands, how many of you own a car?应对问题-I will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at the end of the presentation.
-Please can you save your questions till the end.
-If you have any questions, I will be pleased to answer them at the end of the presentation.
-there will be time at the end of the presentation to answer your questions-so please feel free to ask me anything then.
-Don't hesitate to interrupt if you have a question.
-Please feel free to interrupt me at any time.
-Please stop me if you have any questions.
-If you need clarification on any point, you're welcome to ask questions at any time.
-Can I come back to that point later?
-I will be coming to that point in a minute.
-That's a tricky question.
-We will go into details later. But just to give you an idea of...
-I am afraid there's no easy answer to that one...
-Yes, that's a very good point.
-Perhaps we could leave that point until the questions at the end of the presentation
-I think I said that I would answer questions at the end of the presentation---perhaps you wouldn't mind waiting until then.
-I think we have time for just one more question欢迎听众(正式)- Welcome to our company
- I am pleased to be able to welcome you to our company...
- I'd like to thank you for coming.
- May I take this opportunity of thanking you for coming欢迎听众(非正式 )- I'm glad you could all get here...
- I'm glad to see so many people here.
- It's GREat to be back here.
- Hello again everybody. Thank you for being on time/making the effort to come today.
- Welcome to X Part II.受邀请在会议上致词- I am delighted/pleased/glad to have the opportunity to present/of making this presentation...
- I am grateful for the opportunity to present...
- I'd like to thank you for inviting/asking me/giving me the chance to...
- Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentleman
- It's my pleasant duty today to...
- I've been asked to...告知演讲的话题- the subject of my presentation is...
- I shall be speaking today about...
- My presentation concerns...
- Today's topic is...
- Today we are here to give a presentation on...
- Today we are here to talk about...Before we start, I'd like you meet my team members...
- A brief look at today's agenda...(告诉听众所讲内容的先后顺序)
- Before we start our presentation, let's take a brief look at the agenda...
- I shall be offering a brief analysis of...
- the main area that I intend to cover in this presentation is...
- Take a moment and think of...
- Thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell you about... 告诉听众发言的长度- During the next ten minutes, I shall...
- I shall be speaking for about ten minutes...
- My presentation will last for about ten minutes...
- I won't take up more than ten minutes of your time...
- I don't intend to speak for longer than ten minutes...
- I know that time is short, so I intend to keep this brief
- I have a lot to cram in to the next ten minutes, so I'd better make a start... 引起听众的兴趣- I'm going to be speaking about something that is vitally important to all of us.
- My presentation will help solve a problem that has puzzled people for years...
- At the end of this presentation you will understand why this company has been so successful for so long...
- I am going to be talking about a product that could double your profit margins...
- the next ten minutes will change your attitude to sales and marketing...
- Over the next ten minutes you are going to hear about something that will change the way your companies operate...
- By the end of this presentation you will know all there is to know about... 告诉听众内容要点- there are five main aspects to this topic (...the first, ... the second, ...a third, ...another, ... the final)
- I am going to examine these topics in the following order (...first, ...next, ...after that, ...finally)
- I've divided my talk into five parts...
- I will deal with these topics in chronological order...
- I'm going to start with a general overview and then focus on this particular problem (...in general, ...more particularly).
- I want to start with this particular topic, and then draw some more general conclusions from it (...specifically, ... in a wider context).
- there are (a number of) factors that may affect...
- We have to take into account in any discussion of this subject, the following considerations.
- We all ought to be aware of the following points.结束语-In conclusion, I'd like to...
-I'd like to finish by...
-Finally...
-By way of conclusion...
-I hope I have made myself understood
-I hope you have found this useful
-I hope this has given you some idea/clear idea/an outline of...
-Let me end by saying...
-That, then was all I had to say on...
-That concludes our presentation...
-I hope I've managed to give you a clearer picture of...
-If there are any questions, I'd be delighted to...
-Thank you for your attention...
-Let's break for a coffee at this point
-I am afraid that the clock is against us, so we had better stop here
-You have been a very attentive audience---thank you 文章系转载,G.P.A诚意推荐。---------回复数字查看精彩文章,如“01”或“20”。资料【24】2015年名企校招时间+薪资+户口指标道路【04】正确的道路=高GPA+牛实习+社团+出国?【01】中国学生背景如此高度相似,活得太严肃了吗?【27】看了他们才明白,人与人之间的差距,有时比人与狗之间都大【05】你有什么资格,单纯得像个傻逼【10】当实习生,请准备好再来锦囊【20】30个面试常见问题,如何回答?【21】哈佛商学院对学生简历的四点要求【23】简历关过不了的10大原因(后附模板)【25】面试时不能说的13句话【G.P.A】每天精选深度而有趣的文章与资讯,适合求职阶段的你。寻求与G.P.A的合作,请点击“阅读原文”。G.P.A(gh_e832e065602a) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
我们反对给90后、95后创业者贴标签,但是打着90后、95后旗号大加炒作的创业者也应该明白:不拿出你的真本事,就算登上神坛也会落下。如果你正在权衡自己未来的职业发展究竟是应该朝着咨询行业进军,还是进入投行,那么本文的分析将有助于判断究竟哪个行业是最适合你的。本次盘点就是为了让大家能找到适合自己的 Markdown 编辑器,节省下挑选编辑器的精力,把有限的时间投入真正有价值的写作中。懂金融,更懂你的职业梦日,一年一度的《卫报》英国大学排名新鲜出炉,主要依据在读生对大学各方面的评价,综合而出。在求职问题上,留学生的问题不比任何人少。什么时候会疯掉?这是“职业梦”2016年的第一次招聘。 加入职业梦最好的时间,就是现在。世俗的成功有千万种,但如果恰好不是你内心真正渴望的那种……还有1个月,1000人的命运将被改写G.P.A每天精选深度有趣的文章与资讯,适合寻求职业发展的你。文末为往期精选,更多精彩点击标题下方G.P.A金融女神养成记。G.P.A在招人。你真的了解CPA吗?这是一个最糟糕的年代。如同一艘已经沉没的巨轮。怎样不让创业者们感觉自己在和什么都不懂的小菜鸟聊天呢?风投行业就像赌局,生存或者灭亡,他人即地狱。风投行业就像赌局,生存或者灭亡,他人即地狱。2月18日 凌晨 5 点,苹果旗下移动支付业务 Apple Pay 在国内正式上线了。加入职业梦最好的时间,是现在。大概闺蜜的样子,更胜于爱人。所以,过了很多年以后,我或许不会很想他,但一定很想你。G.P.A昨日说过,2016年,精选16条祝福,让G.P.A的读者陪你一起见证。对于恋爱,精神跟肉体的关系始终是一个无法绕过去的问题。RIP. Alan Rickman.“是花100万去付首付,还是去读MBA?”是一个已经被讨论烂了的话题。无非是商学院学费昂贵,性价比有待商榷,我们有干货,有湿货。每周两位行业内大咖同群坐台,说学逗唱,带你入行。“银行家不应该太时尚,你可以找一位很棒的裁缝为你做一套考究的西服,但是它得是灰色或深蓝色的。”有位投行的牛人提出了蹲厕睡的新思路...如果说英国人圣诞节最有特色的必备节目是什么,那一定是听25日圣诞节当日下午3点女王的圣诞致辞。金融行业,到底有多少行业?每个行业到底什么样?G.P.A送考研的你好运锦鲤,祝愿你一切顺利!不去投简历感觉都对不起自己上辈子忧伤的脖子君!加油!不是Target School,不是相关专业,没有相关经历,却拿到了纽约德意志银行的暑期Offer...人在一个环境太久了、太熟悉了,就失去他的敏锐度,也失去了创作力的激发,所以需要出走。节日是什么?让幸福的人更幸福,让孤独的人更孤独。与海内外46所知名院校的学子聚集;结识来自北京创业圈最热点的创业传奇人物与知名投资人。gh_e832e065602a【G.P.A】每天精选深度而有趣的文章与资讯,适合求职阶段的你。热门文章最新文章gh_e832e065602a【G.P.A】每天精选深度而有趣的文章与资讯,适合求职阶段的你。职场英语贴士:教你如何做会议presentation
[摘要]在职场,做Presentation 是比较常见的,尤其在开会发言时常常采用Power Point软件做演示来辅助你的发言。那么,怎样准备和发表一篇有效的presentation来吸引大家的目光呢?现在,在企业里做Presentation 是比较常见的。开会时经常有此项内容,一般都采用多媒体辅助手段,设置投影仪,多用Power Point软件做演示。做Presentation的表达方式非常丰富,有文字、表格、图形、图象、动画、声音等等,能充分调动起听众的兴趣。做presentation是集公众演说、行销关系、人际关系以及应用心理学为一体的一项实践活动,要想取得满意效果,应该提前充分准备,而且需要多加练习。一般说来,要准备和发表一篇有效的presentation,需要考虑以下因素:Elements related to Style 风格方面1) Sell the ideaYou must keep in mind that you are selling something to your audience, whether it be a product, a project, an idea, a strategy, concept or anything else. The primary goal of your presentation must be to convince the audience that they should "buy".2) Tell a compelling storyYour presentation of the idea and its ramifications (结果) must be so thorough, attractive and convincing that the audience is eager to buy into what you're selling. Basically, you're capturing their imagination.3) Be conciseState your ideas, goals, and benefits received in a crisp (简洁的), brief and meaningful manner.4) Support your idea and storyUsing relevant facts and figures that drive home the key message that you are trying to get across to your audience. 用相关的事实和数字让你的听众接受你想让他们了解的关键信息。Elements related to Content 内容方面1) Key objectivesState the purpose, scope and objectives of the presentation in a clear, concise manner. This can include both qualitative and quantitative elements.2) PlanTell the story on how to achieve your objectives (i.e. what activities or tasks need to be done). This is where you identify and describe your strategy (i.e. What, When, Where, How).4) Supporting evidenceSupport the main body with relevant business charts to illustrate and highlight key figures. Use relevant facts to support your story.5) Call to actionCreating a sense of urgency for the approval of what you're presenting ASAP, and instilling a sense of loss if your idea does not proceed beyond this point.
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关阅读:
相关搜索:
看过本文的人还看了
腾讯教育官方微信
扫描左侧二维码或添加qq_edu
总有一种力量推动教育前行
校园好时光
扫描左侧二维码添加“小园同学”
交朋友长知识收礼物
[责任编辑:judycai]
热门搜索:
Copyright & 1998 - 2016 Tencent. All Rights Reserved
同一个物体,将它放在地球的什么位置重力最小?
B.北纬30度
D.南纬60度
恭喜您,答对了!看一下您是不是和老师们的思路一样
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
很遗憾,答案错误。赶快看看正确答案和思路是怎么样的吧
每位回答正确的答题者,都将进入本期抽奖池。每期抽取1名幸运答题者,奖励10Q币。
上期答题获奖者:QQ
答对啦,看看老师的思路吧!
有问有答&&君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
英语presentation 如何做presentation 做presentation presentationload presentation skill presentation presentation error presentation技巧 presentation topic presentation zen
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
如何做英语presentation
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口presentation是什么意思,词典释义与在线翻译:
授予,赠送
赠送或授予的东西,礼物
表现,显示,呈现
介绍,引见
上演,演出
【宗】推荐,荐书
【心】表象
[U]提供,显示 presenting or being presented
[U][C]外观 exterior
[C]授予(物),赠送(仪式) gift, especially one given at a formal ceremony
[C]报告 a talk, usually to a group of people, in which information is given
[C]表演 the act of presenting sth
提示:各行业词典APP中含有本词条的独家正版内容,在手机上可看到更多释义内容。
presentation&:&提示 ...
在&&中查看更多...
presentation&:&赠送 ...
在&&中查看更多...
presentation&:&为观众所准 ...
在&&中查看更多...
presentation&:&上演 ...
在&&中查看更多...
presentation&:&提案 ...
在&&中查看更多...
presentation&:&图像 ...
在&&中查看更多...
presentation&:&先露 ...
在&&中查看更多...
the activity of formally presenting something (as a prize or reward);
"she gave the trophy but he made the presentation"
the act of presenting someth
"the presentation of new data"
"he gave the customer a demonstration"
the act of making somethin presenting news or other information by broadca
"he prepared his presentation carefully in advance"
the act of presenting a proposal
a visual representation of something
formally making a person known to another or to the public
(obstetrics) position of the fetus in the uterus relativ
"Cesarean sections are sometimes the result of abnormal presentations"
presentation的用法和样例:
用作名词 (n.)
Amy did her presentation on her cat.
艾米做的介绍是关于她的猫的。
I was asked to give a short presentation on the aims of the plan.
他们要求我就这计划的目的作一个简短的陈述。
We want to make her a presentation to celebrate her jubilee.
我们想送她一件礼物以庆贺她的纪念日。
I have to make a big presentation in the meeting.
我必须在会议中作重要报告。
He gave a presentation on drug abuse.
他开办了一场关于毒品滥用的讲座。
用作名词 (n.)
On presentation of the relevant identity documents you may collect your property.
你只要出示有关的身份证件就可以领取你的财产。
The presentation of food can be as important as the taste.
食物的外观和口味同样重要。
The Queen will make the presentation herself.
女王将亲手赠送礼品。
His presentation was clear and incisive.
他的报告清晰而犀利。
Last week we went to the presentation of a new play.
上星期我们去观看了一部新剧的演出。
后肢先产,臀先露...
足先露,脚踏莲花生,...
展示层,表示层...
方向显示,指向性显示...
见票即付汇票...
多媒体表现系统...
The Presentation of Christ in the Temple, commonly called, the Purification of Saint Mary the Virgin.
出自:Book of Common Prayer
I was promised an early presentation to Her Majesty.
出自:M. Howitt
presentation的海词问答与网友补充:
presentation的相关资料:
presentation&:&呈现, 显 ...
在&&中查看更多...
presentation&:&赠送;授予 ...
在&&中查看更多...
【近义词】
(=introducti...
presentation:presentation n. 介绍, 陈述, 赠送, 表达 英英解释:名词presentation:1. the activity of formally presenting something…
相关词典网站: 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
如何做英文presentation
下载积分:30
内容提示:如何做英文presentation
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:263|
上传日期: 04:49:34|