出门在外也不愁推荐这篇日记的豆列
······
&(1人关注)
&(6人关注)
&(1人关注)求英语作文加翻译_百度知道
求英语作文加翻译
能多就多点!好人一生平安!
提问者采纳
我会在每天的时间中抽出30--1小时来锻炼身体, and is a legal holiday in several countries,Tom哥哥的数量和他的弟弟的数量是一样的(就是他是老三)Bill 明年就21岁了。我要尽我所能来帮助我国贫困病人,我决定尽我所能地学习英语。其次;t want to behind the times,它会影响我的其他的科目. So grapes are my favourite fruit,它是如此美味. He was four years older when his first younger brother was born:
My favourite holiday is Mid—Autumn Festival.As a host city,迎接世博会.我爱我的父母:In this world。2. Farmers celebrate the end of the summer harvesting season on this date,长大后做一个对社会有用的人, there appear some special customs in different parts of the country。而且我喜欢炒饭最好的。志愿者要帮助来自世界全国各地的的访问者认为谁将帮助他们了解更多关于上海和中国.Last week our music teacher taught us a song.翻译。每天,我不饿了。是他们给了我生命, floating to the moon。当我放学回家,Shanghai will have more chances to develop quickly,西瓜。当时我总是自己做炒饭,如扩大我的词汇;s resolution in order to the second year will be better? Everyday we eat a certain quantity of food,它给我们的日常生活提供能量?每天我们都会吃一定量的食物.上周我们的音乐老师教了我们一首歌,你的健康会出问题. 翻译。在那时, we won’t be blind at least, watermelons,因为每看一次我花了两个小时.所以我们需要作出新的一年“的计划。通过这首歌我知道我们应该怀着一颗感恩的心去生活. In order to my future , helping those people who need help with their rights. He likes playing basketball,特别是在农村和偏远的乡村,他的名字叫Jacky, They are good for our health .My father is an English teacher. It makes me happy。7,which makes me not finish my homework ,John 和 Bill:I eat many kinds of fruits. My dream is to become a successful stateman,或者看一会电视,它是我们城市的巨大的荣誉。这也是所有的亚洲人非常荣幸:
我最喜欢的节假日是中秋节. Shops selling mooncakes. Through it I know that we should live with a thankful heart。因为我的英语很差, grapes:一个农民有5个儿子. I can not forget to take the body exercise certainly also 。 8。John没有比他大的哥哥。有绿葡萄.It is a great honor for all the Asians。是他们给我一个家。我当然会抽出一小段时间来玩一下电脑. My favorite food is fried rice. Without taking certain vegetables every day.他今年38岁:There are many different kinds of food.So we need to make a new year&quot。在这个时候, you may cause health problems,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴, to be a good stateman is very difficult!翻译, I often go to the library and play the piano. 翻译. His name is Jacky。。我要感谢我的父母给了我这么多,John and Bill, planting Mid-Autumn trees. Bill will be twenty-one years old next year,帮助那些需要帮助的人。 10. Now I’m a junior student on Grade One:2010 will be end ,我们都在家看电视和听音乐:
2010年将结束.I willface many differences . They are pears,是丰富多彩的. My mother is always laborious work, I may take the body exercise coming drawing out 30- - 1 hours in time in every day.英文.都有不小的差距,i decide to try my best to learn english :
My familyI love my family.英文,我想起了我的父母. Secondly ,improving my write and so on。我经常做饭小心,叫感恩的心. Of course.这世博会有着悠久的历史.英文,但我会尽我所能做到让所有人满意, I am not hungry any more。也许它不是那么可口.英文,但是它对我们来说很重要.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心.英文。政府已作出承诺. Now everything I do is close to my dream,我通常吃月饼.
But now I think the best way to be appreciated of my parents is to study well and then being a useful person to the society when I grow up. Sometimes,学习是我们的职责。这让我高兴,草莓等. They all look beautiful.The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia。这是我的梦想!5, most of the people in the south eat rice。因此!翻译, because I have a happy family, before the festival, but it's very important to us, everyone shall have his own dream。她们看上去都很漂亮, we watch TV and listen to music at home,i will give up watching football games because every time it takes me two hours ,上海将有更多的机会迅速发展.英文。它在9月或8月. Certainly need only 1 hour。 我的梦想是成为一个成功的志愿者。但现在我觉得感谢我父母的最好的方法就是好好学习.英文;s my dream, such as burning incense,因为我不想落后于时代, you’re right。为了我的将来。他们有点甜酸味。炒饭是我的最爱,我要学好英语。中国是一个发展中国家. 翻译, she is thirty-seven. At that time,你不吃一定量蔬菜的话,因为我有一个快乐的家庭。我认为有一个梦想就是我们有一个想法,需要有良好的志愿者. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. where does the energy comes from, lighting lanterns on towers. I will accomplish the school assignment that the teacher arranges best with the quickest speed,so i wii focused more on study and less on playing :迎世博会正如我们都知道. It’s them who teach me knowledge and live happily。作为主办城市. Persist in listening to half hours of English every day, strawberries and so on,所以我的将会更注重学习和玩少一点, on this day. I feel life is fill with hope and is colorful,we must be have much wishes .
China is a developing country which needs good stateman,我们必须有很多的愿望;e, and eat moon cakes and pomeloes together,葡萄?她是一名教师吗, everyone need energy to survive, play with lanterns and watch the moon. There are twelve years between him and Js head.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活,Tom。中秋节是一个最重要的两个节日在农历(另一个是中国农历新年) ,给了我幸福快乐的生活.我将尽我所能。葡萄味道非常好: 每个人都需要能量来生存在这个世界上! 6。这就是我的寒假计划, My dream is also that although at present I’m good at study。我必须努力工作.我爱我家。也许我应该考虑如何回报父母给我的一切. John has no elder brother. Traditionally。首先. It’s them who give me home。他们是Ted.I will do my best to welcome the World Expo. It is also common to have barbecues outside under the moon.I want to share my new year&quot,因为新的一年意味着事情结束和另一个东西开始,我会放弃, I think of my parents. This it is my winter holidays to plan. It’s in September or October,苹果,Bob. I must work hard because i don&quot! 3:
我的家庭我爱我的家庭. When I go home from school,especially in the countryside and distant villages. What’s my mother job. They are sweet and a little sour. Brightly lit lanterns are often carried around by children。坚持每天听半个小时的英语. I should thank my parents giving me so much. At that time I always make fried rice by myself,我们不会盲目至少, I’ll still try my best to be the study winner, training my listening .你说对了。他们是梨。我将以最快速度最好的完成老师布置的作业. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea,我有足够的信心去实现我的梦想,在这一天,上海将主办2010年世界的博览会。作为一个在上海的学生:有许多不同种类的食物,大多数人在南方吃米饭,红葡萄和紫色的葡萄,我会努力的,他比Bob大5岁,Ted因为没有弟弟而难过 Ted 和John之间差了12岁4。能力是从哪里来的呢,欣赏明亮中秋圆月, bananas. Bob is two years younger than Tom. 翻译.In中国.在星期六和星期天里.英文。当然只要1小时? Yes,香蕉,because new year means that things end and another things start,Bob,我将努力学英语. Because I’m very happy to live with my parents together.我的爸爸是一名英语教师,葡萄是我最喜欢的水果. There are green grapes,such as broadening my vocabulary,但从未在亚洲举行. Grapes taste very nice :In my mind。是他们抚养我长大。是他们教给我知识,每个人都应当有自己的梦想,玩花灯而且赏月。传统上,他比第一个出生的比他小的那个弟弟大4岁, My father go to play basketball. Ted was sad because he has no younger brother,以便在第二个今年将是更好的新年与你分享。我觉得生活是充满希望,然后我们将尽一切事情以达到目标。 9。但我最喜欢葡萄。11. It’s them who bring me up,中国的家庭成员和朋友将会聚一堂,也是我的梦想是。只要我们有一个目标得以实现。
我最爱的食物是蔬菜.As a student in Ss resolution with you. And I like fried rice best:My winter holidays plans me studying for my English , apples.他非常喜欢打篮球。在新的一年。当然。农民庆祝夏末收获季节就这一日期。是他们在照顾我。我最喜欢的食物是油炸rice, and fire dragon dances? Is she a teacher.
The food I love most is the vegetables, often display pictures of Chang&#39。我认为他们是我最应该感谢的人,I should learn English well so that I can be a volunteer in the World Expo:我最喜欢的食物我吃多种水果,study is our duty ,做一个好是非常困难的:Welcome
the World ExpoAs we all know that Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target.我爸爸去打篮球,虽然目前我很善于学习,这使我无法完成我的作业足球比赛作为一个学生. As long as we have a goal to be realized:A farmer has five sons. I love my parents, and he is five years older than Bob.In China,我总是饿,我的听力训练。我当然也不会忘记锻炼身体,来做这项工作的赢家.The government has promised that it will be the best one among all the Expo that was host in other cities, and I have enough confidence to realize my dream,这将是世博会中的所有其他城市这是最好的主机之一. Fried rice is my favorit翻译,i will work hard, I am always hungry,他们是很好的为我们的健康. So it is a great honor for our city. It’s them who give me life. He is thirty-eight.英文. Firstly, Chinese family members and friends will gather to admire the bright mid-autumn harvest moon! My mother is very kind and nice.I will help them know more about Shanghai and China,而且这是一个法定假日在几个国家?是的, watch one meeting TV or. Maybe it is not very delicious. I think they are the first people I should thank.because my english so poor that it affects my other subject!On Saturday and Sunday. Maybe I should think how to pay back the love my parents give me. But I like grapes best,提高我的写作等. It’s them who look after me.
It’s really delicious.I love my family, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone satisfied.我的妈妈是赶什么呢. That&#39. The number of Tom‘s elder brothers is equal to his younger brothers,她今年37岁. We usually eat moon cakes、友善的人,我还是会尽我最大努力,and 2011will be come .They are Ted。 现在我已经是上初中一年级学生,比Tom小2岁, red grapes and purple grapes.In the new year 。因此: 在我心目中, and to put pomelo rinds on one&#39,2011即将到了. After eating it, named Indebted Heart, I will make great efforts to learn English. I play with the once computer coming certainly may draw out one small Duan time . I often cook it carefully and it is so delicious, it would provide energy to our daily life!我的妈妈是一个很亲切,too.I want to help vistors that cone from all over the world,这样我可以成为世博会志愿者。现在我所做的一切是接近我的梦想。吃完了. Together with the celebration.翻译.As a student .
The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the two most important holidays in the Chinese calendar (the other being the Chinese Lunar New Year)1.英文,Tom。 这真是好吃:我为了我的英语学习.有时侯!翻译
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
but I will treasure these bleak colors。但是我的梦想不是律师. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice,认真做作业.下午.因为我是一个好女孩, let me tell you something about my weekend,不是演员。因此我又很多朋友. This is my happy weekend。也许你会觉得拥有一条平坦美丽的路不是很好吗, not actors。道路拓宽了, but I do not think it will. We are going to have fish for dinner!我的梦想是想要自己有一个七彩的人生,试问一下.我们会非常高兴? Can you tell me. All the more I love its people. I love my hometown.并且我的祖父母喜欢做风筝. In 1949 my hometown was liberated。 我爱我的家乡. The streets have been widened。我的爸爸正在与我的外祖父谈论这份报纸, we can see many beautiful kites there。一个人如果一生平坦那有什么意思呢, a colorful painting, how about. What's XXX!My mother is cooking,我的家乡发生了很大的变化. I have many friends,一幅色彩鲜艳的画, we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class, it is not only sharp colors.I am with my brother。画中暗淡的颜色就代表着人生遭遇困难。我们正在玩儿电子游戏A friend is a person who can let you feel warm when you are depressed。除此之外! I want it to become a beautiful painting. Perhaps my dream big people will find it ridiculous。而且? Life is only a short few decades、有好的学习方法, read English stories and newspapers。他和我一样大却比我高. Listen to English radio programmes.因为那有个风筝秀。My Home Town My home town is a beautiful place,用英语写日记,更爱家乡的人们。他们辛勤工作保持着它的富有, too. Then,我也一样.我们会在晚餐上吃鱼。 1949年解放以来. In the afternoon。很多人没有工作. So will I:每个人都有自己的梦想,富产鱼和大米, we are going to watch TV together:朋友是当你在沮丧消沉的时候能给你温暖的人!不是吗.这就是我快乐的周末,看英语电影和电视节目, that’s fun,它不但要有鲜明的颜色,我们会有一个盛大的晚餐. Factories,我们应该上课认真听讲, schools. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.周日早上。我希望我们的友谊能天长地久,但我并不觉得.I have to stay at home with my family. In the afternoon.But XXX is my best friend.We learn from each other and help each other.Basketball is his favorite sport。我们相互学习相互帮助。OK. And my grandma cooks fish well. Because I am a good girl. I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend. 翻译,让我来告诉你有关我周末的一些事情!我的梦想也许大人们会觉得可笑. He will help me if I ever get into troubles。他最喜欢的运动是打篮球, we are going to fly the new kites。 但是在过去它是个又穷又偏僻的小镇,那很有趣:今天是周日,我要和妈妈一起做家务. Because there is a kite show.We are in the same class.He is good at study. He is the same age as me,不愉快的时候,就要立刻改正.我非常喜欢我的周末。听英语广播.====我的家乡 我的家乡是个美丽的地方.So his study is very good?人生只有短短几十年.He will help me if i got in trouble. However I only have one best friend and it&#39。我和我的哥哥在一起, how can it more prominent American, is hard work so my first advice is to spend much time practicing using English every day.He is as old as me, add color。正在下雨,如果不加一点暗淡的颜色, if not bleak,而他又困难我也会尽力帮他,我反而会很珍惜这些暗淡的颜色.我们的也要买一些漂亮的风筝。我不得不和家人呆在家里,这是我一直追寻的,我们要一起去公园,我们要一起看电视, but this has been my pursuit. And my grandparents likes making kitesToday is Sunday. I have many friends、学校.It is raining. On Sunday morning,因此他的成绩很好,工厂. After dinner. What about your weekend,但是.We are playing comeputer games.My father is talking to my grandfather about the newspapers。XXX是我最好的朋友, I do not rule out the painting is part of the black, I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents, we are going to the park together.你的周末是怎样的, hospitals, correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes,每一个回忆都事充实的。如果我们犯错误. I hope our friendship will forever and ever.我认为.所以我要在周六早上写作业.晚上. If a person lives flat then what is the point. He is taller than me.My sister is doing her homework. So I do my homework on Saturday morning, painting the bright red color represents life beautiful happy moments, not a doctor. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully, we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class,画中鲜艳的颜色就代表着人生美丽快乐的时光.晚饭后. Many people had no work, so he gets high marks, but also the colors are bleak。人们生活质量大大地提高了。看,又怎能更突出它的美呢;s more.I will help he as much as I can, we will learn English well. He likes studying and is good at it. You may find a flat with a beautiful road is not very good yet。定期复习所学内容,它座落在一条宽宽的小河旁边. I like my weekend very much,认真准备每节课,我要他走到最后时,参加英语讨论和演讲比赛。Everyone has their own dreams, I want it to go Finally. We learn from each other and help each other. I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English,我不排除这幅画有一部分的黑色,我们会在那看到很多漂亮的风筝,尽力下次不要犯同样的错误,也要有暗淡的颜色, not even an industry!我要它成为一幅美丽的画?你能告诉我吗, we are going to have a big dinner. But my dream is not a lawyer,读英语故事和报纸.因为我的祖父母喜欢吃鱼!我的妈妈正在做饭。我相信如果我们努力学习. Besides. Painting a bleak color represents life difficult. We are in the same class。他的学习很棒. And we are going to buy some beautiful kites.我在周末将会有很多事情要做并且会很忙。我的姐姐正在做她的作业. I think. But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. I hope our friendship will last forever and ever 翻译? Life is like painting,我们会学好英语的.He taller than me. The life of the people is greatly improved、医院. Because my grandparents likes eating fish,不是医生.翻译! Not yet?好吧, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another,在家里很有用. A friend is someone who can let you feel warm when you are depressed.Look. In the evening, I am going to do housework with my mother、记笔记,甚至不是一种行业, I am the same, unpleasant time. Basketball is his favourite sport.然后我们要一起去放新的风筝!How to learn English wellLearning English just like learning any other language。我们是同班同学。我有困难的时候他会帮我,我要和父母一起去看望祖父母、美丽. We are going to be very happy! My dream is to want to have a folk life。因此我的第一个建议是每天花多点时间练习使用英语. They lived a hard life.下午, I am helpful at home. Since then great changes have taken place there、电影院和歌剧院一个接一个建成.并且我的外婆很会做鱼, Each memory is a solid?人生就象画一样,我们在上课前要查字典, watch English films and TV programmes ,keep a diary in English and attend English debbates and speech contests.学习英语就象学习其他语言一样是艰辛的. If we make mistakes,生活很难过
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我要一些甜言蜜语的英文句子_百度知道
我要一些甜言蜜语的英文句子
有一个女朋友 ~ 她是美国人 ^_^我想对她说一些甜言蜜语 ~ 要英文的句子 .; - 我也要这句话的翻译文法 跟 句子 最好都要正确 ~ 要美国女生可以明白的英文句子 ^_^(禁止翻译机)或是你曾经有对美国女生说过 ~ 让她很开心 ^_^都可以分享噢 ~
愈多愈好噢 ~ ^_^200财富奉上 ~ 只给答案最好的人 ^_^谢谢 :我们的爱是命中注定 !例如. etc (愈多愈好)ps 我们的爱是命中注定 &lt.
提问者采纳
You&#39. I have never loved anyone the way I love you.2. I have never had anyone love me the way you love me.”3. Every time you look at the sky just remember that that thats how big my love for you is. I always have and I always will. If someone would ask me what a re everything that makes me.7. Bre everything I need. I loved you yesterday. Cause that’s what love is for and I love you.8. I love you still, my heart cries along, there are so many cute things but you overdo them all. You&#39. For YOU I&#39. You&#39.
We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings. For love I&#39, “Lre the thought in my dreams. You&#39. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other, I would lean my head on your shoulder. 9;re re the words in my mouth. You&#39. But you’ll never know cause I wouldn’t tell1.5. You&#39, hold you close to me and answer with a smile, I’m hurt too. Everytime you cry a tear,re tre everything I want.6. Everytime you’re hurt.4. You&#39
我们的爱是命中注定 & - 我也要这句话的翻译
Our love is doomed.这个是根据字面翻的,但是doom这个词一般用在negtive的环境里, 我觉得还是下面2个好点。It is fate for us to fall in love with each other.Our love is just inevitable.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他39条回答
sweety/honeyI love you so much:Love for us is our destiny.I cannot help thinking about you every moment.I cannot live without you.My love for you is higher than the sky and deep than the ocean.For us.You are my world&#47, falling in love with each other is our destiny.其它的.God created us to fall in love with each other:sweet heart&#47.My love for you is beyong words to describe“我们的爱是命中注定的” 有几种英文说法
  为你解答:  我们的爱是命中注定 Our love is destinedI love you and I don't want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you.Your thoughts are engraved in my heart. Your sweet name is etched on my heart forever. Your pure love is deeply embedded in my soul forever. How can I ever let you go? I breathe for you. I live for you. You are my only hope in this world where I feel so lonely and lost. You are the one with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you with all my heart and soul.My love for you is like a clear sky after a cloudy morning, the dew in the dawn, as the sun of spring, as the flowers in May. your voice brings joy to my heart and calm to my mind. I love you.You give me hope and help me to cope, when life pulls me down, you bring &me around. You teach me to care and help me to share. You make me honest , from you I learned love, for you I live and give. I love you , because you are caring. I love you, because you are sharing. You make me what I am. Thank you.You made me so happy just being who you are, you sparkle like a diamond, I love you my shining star.You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without.If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.I want you for always - days, years, eternities.Your words are my food, your breath is my wine. You are everything to meI wish I knew how to quit you!I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.Your hand in mine and what else would I ever needForever can never be long enough for me to feel like I've had long enough with you.I only have eyes for you.If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.&My heart is ever at your service.I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever... And you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.  希望帮到你。  参考资料:纯正英国人
我们的爱是命中注定:
We are destined to be together.
You have brightened up my world. (你燃亮了我的世界)
You bring joy and happiness into my life. (你为我得生活带来欢乐和幸福)
I cannot stop thinking about you. (我不能停止想你)
Ever since the second I lay my eyes on you,my life has forever changed. (自从我看到你那一刻,我的生命再也不一样了)
You are the love of my life. (你是我一生的挚爱)
You have stolen a piece of my heart. (你偷走了一片我的心)
How can I ever live without you? (没有你, 我如何活下去.)
P.S. 我的母语是英文, 我跑来百度锻鍊中文 - 所以如果你有需要帮忙写英文情书/甜言蜜语, 可以联络我! 不过你其实可以找英文歌词找字句, 情歌...
人教版新目标初二下英语同步辅导(一)
初中二年级下un...初中二年级下Un...
if it doesn't appear in your life.
没有谁对不起谁
只有谁不懂得珍惜谁
others,while
don't
永远不是一种距离
而是一种决定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂
Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in
哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹
Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把...
世界上最美丽的英文情话
I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person,b...
1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
2、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .
3、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
4、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你...
来一个比较文艺的
My creed is love ,and you R it's only tent— you have ravish'd me away by a power I cannot resist.
爱就是我的信念,你是它唯一的信条——你已用一种我无法抗拒的力量掠去了我的心。
约翰济慈写给范妮的情书的
Beauty one could get to know and fall in love with in one hour and cease tobut the soul one must learn to know .Belive me ,nothing on earth is given without labour,even love ,the most beautiful and natural of feelings.
美貌易于识别,人们既会很快爱上它,又会同样很快的收回爱意,而灵魂则需要慢慢了解,相信我,世上没有毫不费力的付出,即使是爱,这种最美最自然的感情也是如此。
托尔斯泰致瓦莱里娅·阿森涅娃
可参考一...
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.
4、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,...
. I loved you yesterday. I love you still. I always have and I always will.
You're the thought in my dreams. You're the vision in my eyes. You're the sound in my ears. You're the words in my mouth. You're everything I need. You're everything I want. You're everything that makes me, me.
We spend most of our time talking about nothing but I just want to let you know that all these nothings mean so much more to me than so many somethings.
Every time you look at the sky just remember that that thats how big my love for you is.
Everytime you cry a tear, my heart cries along. But you’ll never know cause I wouldn’t tell. Everytime you’re hurt, I’...
我们的爱是命中注定 & - 我也要这句话的翻译
 我们的爱是命中注定 Our love is destined
我们的爱是命中注定:Our love is decreed by fate
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have dru...
7、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你...
1. I can be myself when I am with you.
和你在一起的时候我才是真正的自己.
2. You and me together, we can make magic.
我们两个一起可以创造奇迹.
3. Your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead.
你的爱让我相信我们的未来会更好.
4. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame out of love alive.
你永恒的信任让我们的爱火永不.熄灭
5. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat.
每次看着你,我的心都会漏跳一拍.
6. You're the one who holds the key to my heart.
只有你,握着开启我心门的钥匙.
7. You always say what I need to hear.
你的话总是那么悦耳动听.
8. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you me...
1.我们的爱是命中注定
Our love is decreed by fate
2.你是我的甜心
You are my honey
3.宝贝,在世界上,有这么多可爱的东西,但你做得太过分,可爱过他们所有。
Babe in the world, there are so many cute things but you overdo them all.
4.can I ever let you go? I breathe for you. I live for you. You are my
我能让你走吗?我为你呼吸。我为你而活着。你是我的唯一。
only hope in this world where I feel so lonely and lost. You are the one
只希望在这个世界里,我感到孤独、迷失。你是一个
with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you with all my
我想共度余生的人。我用我的全部来爱你
heart and soul.
的心和灵魂。
5.My love for you is like a clear sky af...
Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control.
遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁.
There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
我早上愿意醒来为两个理由: 闹钟和你.
5. You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me
你是我的一切,我是如此幸运上帝让你来到我身边.
6. In spite of you and me and the silly world going to pieces around us,I love you.
哪怕是世界末日,我都会爱你.
7. If I could rearrange the alphabet,I'd put Y and I together.
如果我能重新来排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起.
It's not being in love that makes me happy, but is being in loving w...
我们的爱是命中注定 & - 我也要这句话的翻译
Thank God let me meet you
感谢上天让我遇到你I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 If I could rearrange the alphabet,I'd put Y and I together.如果我能重新来排列字母,我要把Y(你)跟I(我)在一起.You are everything to me, and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me你是我的一切,我是如此幸运上帝让你来到我身边.Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile. 因为你的笑容而爱上你Our love is decreed by fate我们的爱是命中注定 采纳吧,谢谢!!!!
I love you more than love myself。(我爱你胜过爱我自己)Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened in my life. (遇上你,是我这辈子最美好的事。)I am sick, it is a kind of didn't you will die of the disease.(我有病,是一种没了你就会死的病。)Oh, How much I miss you! If the passionate refreshing breeze knows my heart, it can tell you that I miss you and care you for my life’s time. If graceful white cloud knows my heart, it can tell you I love you and would be together with you forever.(好想,好想你!如果清风有情,请带去我对你的思念,这一生都为你牵挂;如果白云有意,请带去我对你的爱恋,生生世世都愿和你共缠绵!)
1.Love will go through stone wall. 爱情的力量能穿透石墙2.love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。3During the whole life, you will regret for two things: one is that you don’t get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.
人的一生,有两种遗憾最折磨人:一是得不到你心爱的人;二是心爱的人得不到幸福
1 I think in fifty years after I will still love you like this
2 I the short-time tenderness, as long as you accompanied
3 just because you're too good so I can't say I love you
4 I am the cat skin, can help me to manage it...
5 I hope to see you before finally...
6 you are the treasure in my hand
7 don't know love you count as a reason to close?
8 I want to grow old with you together
9 funny? Side not you, good strange, accompany me to one's whole life is good?
10 and you together, I just don't want to give anyone the opportunity!!
11 I think I will accompany you every day on the market.
12 after you appeared, I know that some people love i...
我们的爱是命中注定 & - 我也要这句话的翻译
Our love is decreed by fate
E. E. Cummings
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without
it(anywhere
i go you go,and whatever is done
by only me is your
doing,my darling)
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it’s you are whatever a
moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and
the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky owhich
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder
that's keeping the stars apart
1.你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
2.常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你……
Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so much……
3.我要幸福的昏倒了!
I am too happy to stand faint!
4.过得好么?希望世界因...
you are my sunshine.you are my sweetheart.you are the apple of my eyes.I love you. Forever,ever.
想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can’t be expressed with any choice of words.
I love you!You are my baby!越简单越好,他能明白你单纯的心意!
1. Babe in the world, there are so many cute things but you overdo them all.2.Love for us is our destiny.
重赏之下必有勇夫,楼主好计谋I love you not because who you are but because who I am when I'm with you
您可能关注的推广
英文句子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 april come she will 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信