Is the woman()yellowmeat your teacherr?中间填什么

现在进行时的选择题
二、单项选择( A )1.我在照看孩子.(A)I am looking after the baby.(B)I'm look aftering the baby.(C)I look am aftering the baby.(D)I looking after the baby.( C )2._____friend's making______a kite.(A)I,me (B)My,my (C)My,me (D)His,his( A )3.Is the woman ______ yellow your teacher?(A)in (B)putting on (C)wearing (D)having( C )4.Look!The twins_____their mother do the housework.(A)are wanting (B)help(C)are helping (D)are looking( B )5._____are the birds doing?They are singing in a tree.(A)Who (B)What (C)How (D)Where( B )6.Is she____something?(A)eat (B)eating (C)eatting (D)eats( C )7.你在干什么?(A)What is you doing?(B)What are you do?(C)What are you doing?(D)What do you do?( D )8.What are you listening_____?(A)/ (B)for (C)at (D)to( B )9.我正在听他说话.(A)I listening to him.(B)I'm listening to him.(C)I'm listen to him.(D)I'm listening him.( D )10.They are_____their clothes.(A)makeing (B)putting (C)put away (D)putting on( A )11.Listen!She____in the classroom.(A)is singing (B)sing (C)to sing (D)is sing( D)12.Today Jim______ his white shirt and brown trousers.(A)is putting on (B)wear (C)put on (D)is wearing( A)13.______are you eating?I'm eating______meat.(A)What,some (B)Which,any (C)Where,not (D)What,a( C)14.They______TV in the evening.They do their homework.(A)are watching (B)can't watching (C)don't watch (D)don't watching( B )15.The children_____football.(A)is playing (B)are playing (C)play the (D)play a( C )16.They are flying kites.(A)他们喜欢放风筝.(B)他们在放风筝吗?(C)他们在放风筝.(D)他们常放风筝.( C )18.Look.Lucy is_____a new bike today.(A)jumping (B)running (C)riding (D)takeing
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
o(∩_∩)o 哈哈~~
My mother is cooking while my father is watching TV.
这是什么问题?晕
扫描下载二维码初中现在进行时讲解练习及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初中现在进行时讲解练习及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩10页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Is that woman your teacher的中文是什么
本吧wan830