get sth 用getsthdone造句和 get sth do等等词组的区别是什么?不要复制了,那个我看不懂

Auth with social network:
We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
虚拟语气 考点一 含 ( 隐含 ) if 条件句的虚拟语气 与现在 If sb did sth sb would/ could/ might 事实相反 (were) /should do sth If he were here, he would help us. 与过去 If sb had done.
Published by
Download presentation
Copy to clipboard
Presentation on theme: "虚拟语气 考点一 含 ( 隐含 ) if 条件句的虚拟语气 与现在 If sb did sth sb would/ could/ might 事实相反 (were) /should do sth If he were here, he would help us. 与过去 If sb had done."— Presentation transcript:
虚拟语气 考点一 含 ( 隐含 ) if 条件句的虚拟语气 与现在 If sb did sth sb would/ could/ might 事实相反 (were) /should do sth If he were here, he would help us. 与过去 If sb had done sb would/ could/ might 事实相反 sth / should have done sth If I had been free, I would have visited you. 与将来 did sth 事实相反 if sb should do sb would/ could/ might were to do should do sth If it should rain tomorrow, we would not go camping.
If he ___ my advice, he wouldn’t have lost his job. (2010 湖南卷 ) A. followed B. should follow C. had followed D. would follow --- The weather has been very hot and dry. --- Yes. If it had rained even a drop, things would be much better now! And my vegetable ____. (2010 北京卷 ) A.wouldn’t die B. didn’t die C. hadn’t died D. wouldn’t have died C D
This printer is of good quality. If it ___ break down within the first year, we would repair it at our expense. (2009 天津卷 ) A.would B. should C. could D. might But for the help of my English teacher, I ____ the first prize in the English Writing Competition. (2009 福建卷 ) A. would not win B. would not have won C. would win D. would have won B B
Thank you for all your hard work last week. I don’t think we ____ it without you. (2008 山东卷 ) A.can manage B. could have managed C. could manage D. can have managed Bob would have helped us yesterday, but he ____. (2010 安徽卷 ) A. was busy B. is busy C. had been busy D. will be busy B A
考点二 wish, if only 等词所接的从句时态应 该比实际的时间前一个时态。 If only he ____ quiet as the doctor instructed, he would not suffer so much now. A. lies B. lay C. had lain D. should lie 注意:此处所表示过去的情况,所以往前推 一个时态,变成 had done 。 C
考点三 would rather 后从句的时态分两种 情况: 现在和将来情况 —— did 过去情况 —— had done George is going to talk about the geography of his country, but I’d rather he ____ more on its culture. (2010 江苏卷 ) A. focus B. focused C. would focus D. had focused B
考点四 should 可以用来表示 “ 请求、要求、 命令、建议、愿望 ” 和 “ 万一、竟然 ” 的语气。 It doesn’t seem essential any more that we ___ from a famous college. A. must graduate B. should graduate C. will graduate D. may graduate 注意:由 essential 一词可知从句中有 “ 要求 ” 的语气。 B
It’s a wonder that he ____ forty miles on a snowy night. A.covers B. covered C. should cover D. would cover 注意:由 wonder 一词可知从句中有 “ 竟然 ” 的 语气。 ____ fired, your health care and other benefits will not be immediately cut off. A. Would you be B. Should you be C. Could you be D. Might you be 注意:此处 should 表示 “ 万一 ” 的意思。 C B
1.How I wish I had seen you off, but I ___ an important meeting. A. have attended B. had attended C. was attending D. an attending 2. Faced with the fierce competition of the exam, all of us approve of the proposal that a day ____ be set aside for an outing in the pleasant weather of April. A. must B. should C. will D. can C B
3. Trees planted along roads add a touch of nature to our surroundings, which otherwise ____ unattractive. A. would look B. will look C. look D. looked 4. I ____ for his birthday party on time, but choosing the right gift really such a long time that I arrived late. A.arrived B. would arrive C. could have arrived D. had arrived A C
5. ____ it rain tomorrow, we’ll have to put off the outing. A. Would B. Should C. Might D. Could 6. John went to the hospital alone. If he _____ me about it, I would have gone with him. A. should tell B. tells C. told D. had told 7. In the past men generally preferred that their wives _____ in the home. A.worked B. would work C. work D. were working B D C
8. ____ she ___ yesterday, she would meet the famous singer today. A. If; didn’t leave B. H not left C. H not left D. D not leave 9. I’d rather you ____ my words seriously. Now it seems I am responsible for all the problems. A. wouldn’t take B. haven’t taken C. didn’t take D. hadn’t taken 10. He speaks English as if he ____ brought up in England. A. had been B. was C. is D. has been C D A
To make this website work, we log user data and share it with processors. To use this website, you must agree to our , including cookie policy.
I agree.&&&&
Ads by Googleget sth doing和get sth done的区别_百度知道
get sth doing和get sth done的区别
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
一生平安jjp
来自科学教育类芝麻团
一生平安jjp
采纳数:876
获赞数:1280
参与团队:
get sth done “使某物/事被做......”,同样sth与 done 存在逻辑上的动宾关系。例如: &She get her coat washed.她把外套洗了。 &He get his hiar cut. 他理发了。get sth do &“使某物......怎样”,sth 与do存在逻辑上的主谓关系,do往往在这里是不及物动词。例如: He get his body lie on the ground because he is tired. 因为太累了,他躺在了地板上。 She get her English achievement rise.她把英语成绩提高了.除此之外,get的用法还有:& & & &get sth.doing 意思和上面差不多,时态上表示正在进行,例如:& & & &He get me doing my homework.他让我一直写作业。& 4. &get the car to start &表示汽车未启动,要把它启动起来& & & &get the car started &表示将汽车启动& & & &get the car starting 表示让汽车发动起来对以下问题---- What terrible weather! I simply can’t get the car __________.---- Why not try ________ the engine with some hot water?A.start, filling & &B.starting, filling & &C.started, to fill & &D.to start, fill & &答案应是:B解析:& &句意:--天气真的很糟糕!我就是不能启动汽车。& & & & & & &--为什么不尝试把发动机里面加一些水呢?get the car starting 意为“使汽车发动起来”;try doing 意为“试着做某事”。结合句意选B。 & &仅供参考
爱英语一辈子
来自科学教育类芝麻团
爱英语一辈子
采纳数:3418
获赞数:42070
擅长:暂未定制
参与团队:
get sth doing,表示“使...做某事”get sth done,表示“使...被...”
——What terrible weather! I simply can’t get the car___.A.starting; filling B.start; filling
C. to fill D. fill
请做一下分析
laura201314
laura201314
获赞数:84
擅长:暂未定制
前者指的是让某事一直怎样,如get the water running 让水一直流后者指的的是让某事被做,动作是他人发出,如get
my bike repaired 让自行车被修
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
get sth to do 和get sth doing有何区别
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
to do指将要做得事 doing已做或正在做
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
get sth. doing: bring sb. or sth.to the point where he /it is doing sth.是人或物达到动作之某一点Can you really get that old car going again?It's not hard to get the child talking.get sth to do...
据我了解,我们一般只说get sb. to do,如 I will get him to finish the job.get 后面的宾语是不定式的主语,就是 he finish the job.
而get sth doing和get sth done 是和句子中的时间状语有关的。如 Tom got the problem solved before dark.如果时间状...
扫描下载二维码已解决问题
make sth done和make sth do的用法区别.请阿里巴巴生意经的高手、专家们帮忙看下
浏览次数:2172
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
make&sth/sb&done表示被动,说明&sth/sb&是被动的完成某一动作例:She&can&t&make&herself&heard&in&Chinese&&&她说的中文不能被理解(&被理解&是被别人理解,不是&she&的主观动作)make&sb/sth&do表示主动,意思正好与上面相反,在此举几个例子:a.&Nothing&can&change&my&mind&&没有什么事情可以改变我的想法b.&What&makes&you&say&that?&&你为什么这么说?(是什么让你这么说的)PS:sb&be&made&to&do&sth(表被动)&&某人被强迫做某事(注意有&to&)
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok}

我要回帖

更多关于 getsthdone 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信