填写适当的介词、冠词代词介词连词或连词或根据句意和首字母提示填写单词或用括号里所给词的适当形式填空:

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
填入合适的介词怎么填?和填单词的适当形式怎么填?I go to the beach___ summer.I can make sandcastles___ the the beach.He likes___play football___school.My father likes reading____the windowIt's hot.I take____my coat.I am sitting____the umbrella.There is a photo___my family____the wall.填单词的适当形式(括号里的单词的适当形式)This pair of trousers___(be)long.What____(do)Ben like ____(do)?He likes __________(ice-skate).It's winter.It's a____(wind) day.The wind ____(blow).Let's go _____(ski).Today is ______(two) of June.I like_____(strawberry).But my brother______(not like) them.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I go to the beach in summer.I can make sandcastles on the the beach.He likes to play football at school.My father likes reading by the windowIt's hot.I take off my coat.I am sitting under the umbrella.There is a photo of my family on the wall.填单词的适当形式(括号里的单词的适当形式)This pair of trousers is (be)long.What does (do)Ben like doing (do)?He likes ice-skating (ice-skate).It's winter.It's a windy (wind) day.The wind is blowing (blow).Let's go skiing (ski).Today is the second (two) of June.I likestrawberries (strawberry).But my brother doesn't like (not like) them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
in & onin &atoff &underof & on第二题aredoes & & & & to do & ...
扫描下载二维码阅读下面材料.在空白处填入适当的内容或括号内单词的正确形式. British children generally learn how to ride a bike at a young age after(61)being taught by their parents.However.that rule doesn't apply(62)to me.It's not my dad 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
7.阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式.&&& British&children&generally&learn&how&to&ride&a&bike&at&a&young&age&after(61)being taught&(teach)by&their&parents.However,that&rule&doesn't&apply(62)to&me.It's&not&my&dad's&fault-he&tried&to&teach&me.One&of&my&earliest(63)memories(memory)is&falling&from&my&bike&and&getting&my&legs&hurt.I&definitely&didn't&want&to&repeat&that.Time&passed&and(64)that&I&couldn't&ride&a&bike&never&affected&my&life&in&high&school&because&I&lived&close&enough&to&walk&to&school.I&never&felt&like&I&was&missing&out(65)until/till&I&couldn't&go&on&a&bike&ride&with&my&friends&in&Byron&Bay&because&I&was&only&confident&that&I&could&ride&in(66)a&straight&line.So&when&the&opportunity&came&up(67)to cycle(cycle)the&wall&of&Xi'an,I&wanted&to&prove&to(68)myself&(me)that&I&could&do&it.With&the&help&of&a&friend,I&got&on&the&bike.However,I&had&absolutely&no&idea&how&to&start!I&was&instructed&to&push&off&with&one&foot&hard.It(69)sounded(sound)&simple&but&just&would&not&happen.I&fell&off&and&landed(70)heavily(heavy)on&the&ground&before&hitting&a&Chinese&tourist.At&22 years&old,I&finally&learnt&how&to&ride&a&bike.
分析 本文主要讲述作者小时学骑自行车时腿受伤,便一直不想学骑自行车,当要到西安城墙上骑自行车时,又开始学,不过,最后在22岁时,学会了骑自行车.解答 61.being taught 考查动名词被动式.介词afte后面用动名词作宾语,句子的主语children和teach之间是被动关系,所以此处用动名词一般式的被动式,故填being taught.62.to 考查介词.apply to意为"适用于…",是固定搭配.63.memories 考查名词.one of意为"…之一",后接名词复数形式.64.that 考查连词.根据句意:我不能骑自行车从来没影响我高中的生活.此处that引导主语从句.65.until/till 考查连词.根据句意:我从来没有觉得我错过了什么直到我不能和我的朋友在Byron Bay骑自行车.用连词until/till.66.a 考查冠词.line是可数名词单数形式前加不定冠词a表示泛指.67.to cycle 考查动词不定式.此处动词不定式短语to cycle the&wall&of&Xi'an作the&opportunity的宾语.68.myself 考查代词.根据句意:我想向我自己证明我能做.用反身代词myself.69.sounded 考查动词时态.全文讲述的是已发生的事情,要用一般过去时态.70.heavily 考查副词.land是动词,要用副词修饰,形容词heavy的副词是heavily.点评 在一篇200词左右的语篇(短文或对话)中留出10处空白,部分空白的后面给出单词的基本形式,要求考生根据上下文填写空白处所需的内容或所提供单词的正确形式,所填写词语不得多于3个单词.要做好语法填空题,理解短文是解题的前提,扎实的词汇、句型和语法知识是基础,英语国家的背景知识是必要的补充.考生须灵活运用语法知识,如单词词性、单词时态、名词单复数、连接词、代词、冠词等判断各空白处应填写的内容.答完后,还要通读全文,核对所填单词形式是否正确,是否符合语境.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:填空题
3.She&is&able&toslide(溜进)&into&a&room&without&anyone&noticing.
18.The&old&couple&usually&exerciseoutdoors(在户外)in&the&moring.
15.The&beautiful&sceneryattracts(吸引)&many&tourists&every&year.
2.Welacked(缺乏)the&experience&to&succeed.
题型:书面表达
12.假定你是李华,计划暑假期间到英国University&of&Nottingham学习英语,为期三个月,学习期间想找一份兼职工作.请给英国的朋友Anna写信求助,要点如下:1.你的学习安排;2.做兼职的原因;3.可胜任的工作(餐厅服务员、儿童汉语教师…).注意:1.词数100左右;2.可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.Dear&Anna,How&are&you&doing?I'm planning to go to the UK to take a three-month English course at the University of Nottingham after graduation in June.It's quite expensive but I'm hoping to improve my pronunciation.To help cover the costs of my study,I aim to find a part-time job.It's also a good way to practice my oral English and develop a better understanding of the British society.So I'm wondering if you could ask around your friends to see if anyone wants a waiter in the restaurant or a Chinese teacher for their children.I would appreciate it very much if you can help me.Looking&forward&to&your&reply.Yours,Li&Hua.
题型:短文改错
19.文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改.注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分.My&school&start&at&8:30a.m.and&ends&at&3:30p.m.There&is&three&lessons&in&the&morning&and&two&in&the&afternoon.We&don't&need&to&do&so&many&homework.Therefore,we&has&more&time&for&afterschool&activities.For&example,we&can&&read&for&two&hour&and&play&sports&for&one&hour&every&day.My&school&look&like&a&big&garden.There&are&all&kinds&of&flower&and&trees&around&the&teaching&buildings.We&can&lie&on&the&grass&for&a&rest,sitting&by&the&lake&listening&music.The&teachers&here&are&kindly&and&helpful.They&is&not&only&our&teachers&but&also&our&friends.
题型:阅读理解
16.The&garden&city&was&largely&the&invention&of&Ebenezer&Howard&().After&immigrating&from&England&to&the&USA,and&an&unsuccessful&attempt&to&make&a&living&as&a&farmer,he&moved&to&Chicago,where&he&saw&the&reconstruction&of&the&city&after&the&disastrous&fire&of&1871.In&those&days,it&was&nicknamed"the&Garden&City",almost&certainly&the&source&of&Howard's&name&for&his&later&building&plan&of&towns.Returning&to&London,Howard&developed&his&design&in&the&1880s&and&1890s,drawing&on&ideas&that&were&popular&at&the&time,but&creating&a&unique&combination&of&designs.The&nineteenthcentury&poor&city&was&in&many&ways&a&terrible&place,dirty&and&crowded;&but&it&offered&economic&and&social&opportunities.At&the&same&time,the&British&countryside&was&in&fact&equally&unattractive:though&it&promised&fresh&air&and&nature,it&suffered&from&agricultural&depression(萧条)&and&it&offered&neither&enough&work&and&wages,nor&much&social&life.Howard's&idea&was&to&combine&the&best&of&town&and&country&in&a&new&kind&of&settlement,the&garden&city.Howard's&idea&was&that&a&group&of&people&should&set&up&a&company,borrowing&money&to&establish&a&garden&city&in&the&depressed&countryside,far&enough&from&existing&cities&to&make&sure&that&the&land&was&bought&at&the&bottom&price.Garden&cities&would&provide&a&central&public&open&space,radial&avenues&and&connecting&industries.They&would&be&surrounded&by&a&much&larger&area&of&green&belt,also&owned&by&the&company,containing&not&merely&farms&but&also&some&industrial&institutions.As&more&and&more&people&moved&in,the&garden&city&would&reach&its&planned&limit-Howard&suggested&32,000 people;&then,another&would&be&started&a&short&distance&away.Thus,over&time,there&would&develop&a&vast&planned&house&collection,extending&almost&without&limit;&within&it,each&garden&city&would&offer&a&wide&range&of&jobs&and&services,but&each&would&also&be&connected&to&the&others&by&a&rapid&transportation&system,thus&giving&all&the&economic&and&social&opportunities&of&a&big&city.32.How&did&Howard&get&the&name&for&his&building&plan&of&garden&cities?DA.By&taking&other&people's&advice.B.Through&the&combination&of&different&ideas.C.Through&his&observation&of&the&country&life.D.By&using&the&nickname&of&the&reconstructed&Chicago.33.According&to&Howard,garden&cities&should&be&builtB.A.as&far&as&possible&from&existing&citiesB.in&the&countryside&where&the&land&was&cheapC.in&the&countryside&where&agriculture&was&developedD.near&cities&where&employment&opportunities&already&existed34.The&passage&mainly&talks&aboutC.A.a&new&city&in&ChicagoB.the&invention&of&the&garden&cityC.a&well-known&garden&city&in&EnglandD.the&differences&between&the&countryside&and&the&city35.What&can&we&learn&about&garden&cities&from&the&last&paragraph?AA.Their&number&would&get&larger&and&larger.B.Every&garden&city&would&continue&to&become&larger.C.more&and&more&people&moved&out&of&the&garden&city.D.Each&garden&city&would&offer&a&wide&range&of&houses.
来源:重庆市2017届高三高考适应性月考(七)英语试卷
题型:完形填空
The pea incident happened when I was eight. My grandmother, my mother and I were having lunch at a restaurant. I __ a Salisbury steak. When served,it was __ accompanied by a plate of peas.I have always __ peas. It is a complete __ to me why anyone would voluntarily eat peas.“Eat your peas,” my grandmother said.“Mother,” said my mother in her __ voice. “He doesn’t like peas. Leave him alone.”My grandmother __ at me and said the words that __ ray life, “I’ll pay you five dollars __ you eat those peas. Five dollars! And only one plate of peas stood between __ and the possession of that __ amount of money. I began to __ the awful things down ray throat and finally swallowed the __ one of them. My grand-mother handed me the __. I can do what I want, Ellen, and you can’t stop me,” she __ to my mother. My mother glared at her and also glared at me ___Several days later, at dinner, my mother offered me some steaming peas and I, of course, __. My mother fixed me with a __eye as she __ more peas onto my plate. “You ate them for money,” she said, “You can eat them for love.”Oh, despair! Now, too late, I realized that I had been __ in a terrible place from which there was no __. “you ate them for money. You can eat them for love.” Did I eat the peas? You bet I did. I ate them that day and every other time they were served thereafter.1.A. enjoyed B. ordered C. afforded D. prepared2.A. unexpectedly B. undoubtedly C. reasonably D. naturally3.A. preferred B. valued C. hated D. ignored4.A. joke B. mystery C. tale D. disaster5.A. trembling B. ringing C. urging D. warning6.A. aimed B. looked C. laughed D. shouted7.A. changed B. improved C. controlled D. mixed8.A. unless B. when C. before D. if9.A. my grandmother B. my mother C. me D. us10.A. unimaginable B. believable C. unpredictable D. acceptable11.A. throw B. place C. force D. bite12.A. best B. single C. possible D. last13.A. peas B. steak C. plates D. money14.A. explained B. announced C. whispered D. screamed15.A. in excitement B. in relief C. in silence D. in love16.A. nodded B. declined C. defended D. waved17.A. mild B. blank C. distant D. cold18.A. held B. chose C. piled D. dropped19.A. caught B. left C. beaten D. hidden20.A. stop B. risk C. escape D. cost
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
用适当的介词或连词填空don not fight( )each other,we are good friends
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
填 with 固定短语:fight with each other 互相打架句意是:不要互相打架,我们是好朋友.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用括号里词的适当形式填写写句子
问题描述:
用括号里词的适当形式填写写句子1.you shuoldn't have been so(please)__to her-she was only trying to help.2.we are living in an era of rapid(teachnology)__change.3.teachnological advances in computing and(communication)__will reduce many people to travel to work.4.she watched the boat sail out to sea until it(appear)__over the horizon.5.are we allowed to(useful)__a dictionary in the test?6.her husband and her children were very happy with their lives and she was successful enough to(able)__them to continue it.7.increased use of public transport would doubtlessly increase energy(efficient)__.8.the two tv stations(link)__by satellite.9.(electronics)__is related to the study and manufacture of electronic components which are very small.10.he works as a(cooker)__in a local restaurant.
问题解答:
1.you shuoldn't have been so(please)_pleased_to her-she was only trying to help.2.we are living in an era of rapid(teachnology)_teachnological_change.3.teachnological advances in computing and(communication)communicating__will reduce many people to travel to work.4.she watched the boat sail out to sea until it(appear)_appeared_over the horizon.5.are we allowed to(useful)_use_a dictionary in the test?6.her husband and her children were very happy with their lives and she was successful enough to(able)_be able them to continue it.7.increased use of public transport would doubtlessly increase energy(efficient)_efficiently_.8.the two tv stations(link)_were linked_by satellite.9.(electronics)_electricity_is related to the study and manufacture of electronic components which are very small.10.he works as a(cooker)_cook_in a local restaurant.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
小题1:participate
小题2:donated
小题3:operate
小题4:annually 小题5:abundant
小题6:being ab
小题1:appropriately小题2:contradictory小题3:addicted小题4:embarrassed小题5:abnormally小题6:guarantee小题7:has transformed小题8:strengthening 小题9:consumption小题10:were presented
eat,musician,inventions,thought,bringing
填louder.因为是比较,所以用比较级.同时is是系动词,后面要用形容词,所以是louder.翻译:汤姆很安静,但是他的哥哥就很吵闹了.
winner.因为the这种定冠词常跟名词态.意思是,他是这次游泳比赛的获胜者.
1.listening2.to finish3.exercising4.to go,seeing5.haven't seen6.inexpensive7.crowded8.interesting9.to eat10.enjoy11.swimming12.directly13.to park14.to improve15
Thank you for 【making】 me a card.感谢你为我做卡片.for是介词,后面要加ing形式
A:How nice to see you! What (do you do)these days?B:I (am trained)to be a supermarket managerA:Really?What's it like? (Do you enjoy)it?B:It's all right.What ano
I like bread 用原型
用序数词 first
esoundsfunny ...to see
swimming,该结构是be good at doing sth.表示擅长做某事,at是介词,所以后面跟动名词.同义词组是do well in sth.
上下文都给一下吧不然不知道时态
windows 一些明亮的窗户
1mine 2begining 3later 4driver 5best 6invite 7dishes 8lifes 9working 10useful11healthy 12luckily 13pleased 14 freezed 15 the most wonderful 16snowy17twelfth 18t
will buyhelpsgrowing
1.examinations每年进行一次身体检查室必要的.2.taste尽管垃圾食品吃起来味道很好,但却是不健康的.4.intention尽管来时,我打算留在这里,但现在我决定离开了.5.后面那空是 traditional这两个句子好像没联系吧...如果非要填,前面那空是副词traditionally8.bittern
也许感兴趣的知识[ID:4-4707862]外研(新标准)版 九年级上Module 3 Heroes(107张)复习授课课件
当前位置:
[ID:4-4707862]外研(新标准)版 九年级上Module 3 Heroes(107张)复习授课课件
同分类其他资源
课件类型:授课课件
资料版本:外研版
适用地区:全国
文件大小:2.19M
下载与使用帮助
21世纪教育
中小学教师帮}

我要回帖