& [QQ炫舞]经验心得 & 正文
【QQ炫舞】我做策划:建议和活动
日09:50  
 ︶ㄣ娜年哪月[] 
先在这里问声大家好!
炫舞从内测直至现在也有一段时间了,个人对这个游戏的评价很高!腾讯的游戏都很休闲,玩起来不累,也交到很多朋友。
玩了炫舞我有几个建议提出,希望炫舞官方汲取:
1.游戏的输入有点麻烦,必须按个ENTER才能说话,在游戏里面我们又想聊天又想游戏,所以这里可否修改下。
2.游戏的所以聊天内容都在一个左下角,游戏中一个房间说话都不知道说的什么,因为被那些刷喇叭的一下就刷屏而过,还没来得及看就消失不见。希望把各个聊天内容排下性质。
3.查看人物消息的时候很难看明白,最开始我进去的时候根本就不知道在那里查看个人资料,在那里乱点了一通才知道,是双击人物查看。
4.炫舞里面的放猪和变身,这个很不错,不过在放猪的同时,很多人反应有屏!
没事想的几个活动:
1.每周或者每天什么时段举办一个舞王比赛,使玩家获得相应的名誉积分,达到一定的积分送什么东西等……(注:我知道炫舞有个竞技,只要买了竞技票那个是随时能进去的)
2.一个星期举办一个活动,例如:组队去什么或者情侣参加什么模式获得什么奖励,增加好感或者什么的。
3.每天什么时段玩游戏可以获得为数很少的活动奖励机会。
4.每个月的第一个星期举办一个盛大的活动,赢取为数很少的QB或者各种业务,最好可以送一点炫舞里面的衣物或者道具,奖章。
我只是一个喜欢玩音乐舞蹈游戏的GIRL,写的东西欠缺水准就清大家见谅!
只是希望炫舞能越办越好,那里面的人物真的很漂亮,上手都很容易的!希望大家都去尝试一下!
写到这里歇笔了,希望大家不要吐口水……[责任编辑:reiqian]
( 09:58:01)
( 10:30:52)
( 00:07:59)
( 14:58:25)
( 14:52:40)
新网游视频
新网游画廊
同时更新资讯所属地
暂无更新,休息一会儿
白羊座(03.21-04.19)
金牛座(04.20-05.20)
双子座(05.21-06.21)
巨蟹座(06.22-07.22)
狮子座(07.23-08.22)
处女座(08.23-09.22)
天秤座(09.23-10.23)
天蝎座(10.24-11.22)
射手座(11.23-12.21)
摩羯座(12.22-01.19)
水瓶座(01.20-02.18)
双鱼座(02.19-03.20)
今日运势:
本日可多参与公众事务,将自己的意见与兴趣结合,提供同好们做参考,让欢乐的气氛添加一些趣味性...
Copyright & 1998 - 2018 Tencent. All Rights ReservedRiley_Riley英文名_Riley是什么意思_Riley怎么读_Riley的含义_Riley名字的意义
免费起名_智能起名_免费起名字_智能免费取名字-www.yw11.com
起名频道:
您所在位置 >
> Riley详情
阿拉伯语;以色列语
发音(音标)
['raili]&&
阿拉伯语;以色列语
发音(音标)
['raili]&&
含义 & 寓义
裸麦地 裸麦地 从一个来自两个不同来源的姓氏。作为爱尔兰的姓,它是REILLY的变种。作为一个英语姓氏,它源自一个地名,意思是“黑麦清理”在旧英语。
寻找变化,进步,新机会和新挑战.活跃,不易满足.不喜欢程序化的单调工作.多才多艺,能力强,能胜任任何工作.善于组织.很有自信,勇于冒险.
外国人对于(Riley)的印象
(Riley)在国外各国的排名
百科明星James Whitcomb Riley 詹姆斯•惠特康姆•赖利:(),美国诗人,作品包括“小孤儿安妮”和“褴褛的男人”等。电视虚构人物:2个字
Riley Finn 1997 捉鬼者巴菲
Riley Dawson 2008 终结者:莎拉康纳志 名人堂成员:1冰球
(冰球)Riley Hern 1962 著名的运动员:1冰球
(冰球)Riley Hern
著名的音乐家:1音乐家
莱利“BB”王
布鲁斯 奥运奖牌得主:1金/银/铜
(金/银/铜)Michael Galitzen(又名里利)
潜水-潜水跳板 平台;标题字符:1本书,1首歌
(歌)莱利 1992 莱利 生活
(书)莱利 2013 赖利 真相James Whitcomb Riley 詹姆斯•惠特康姆•赖利:(),美国诗人,作品包括“小孤儿安妮”和“褴褛的男人”等。
Riley在美国的人气
选择国家切换
英格兰和威尔士
澳大利亚新南威尔士州
Riley在美国的年份排名数据
Riley (男性)
排行百分比
Riley (女性)
排行百分比
用户对(Riley)名字的评论
Key:含义/历史、用法、发音、名人、个人印象、其他
本网站用户留下评论。他们没有检查准确性。
原I didn't mind this name for the character "Riley Andersen" depicted in Disney's "Inside Out". Aside from that, I really don't like it. I agree with the remarks about this name being more befitting of a family pet. More than that, I just don't see a girl over 10 carrying this childlike name. I do not like it on a boy. It's just common and ugly.
评论时间:
Rthehufflepuff_
译对我来说,莱利听起来像一个女孩的名字的女性。然而,我也知道一个名叫莱利的男孩,我认为它适合他。我有人问我为什么我的名字是莱利,因为它是一个男孩的名字。我认为说这样的事是粗鲁和错误的。至于莱利是一个狗的名字,我从来没有听说过。任何东西都可以是狗的名字,我的狗的名字是琥珀。我知道在我的学校一个女孩叫琥珀,我认为这是一个非常漂亮的名字。所以你可以保持你的狗的名字。有人叫女孩乔,所以在你开始讨厌我的名字,想一些更好的东西。此外,我不认为拼写与是否是一个女性或男性的名字有关。我一直认为它是一个女性的名字,但如果有一个名为Riley的家伙,那么我认为这是一个非常非常漂亮的名字。我认为这是一个非常好的名字为任何性别。总之,我认为莱利可能是一个狗的名字,以及其他任何东西,它是一个中性的名字,虽然我相信它是相当女性化。
原To me, Riley sounds feminine like a girl's name. However, I also know a boy named Riley and I think it suits him well. I have had people ask me why my name is Riley because it is a boy's name. I think that it is rude and wrong to say such a thing. As for Riley being a dog's name I've never heard of that. Anything could be a dog's name, my dog's name is Amber. I know a girl at my school named Amber and I think it's a very pretty name. So you can keep your dog's name. There's people that name girls Joe so before you start hating on my name, think of something better. Also, I don't see that the spelling has anything to do with whether or not it's a feminine or masculine name. I have always thought of it as a feminine name but if there's a guy that's named Riley then I think it's a very very nice name. I think it's a very nice name for either gender. In conclusion, I think that Riley could be a dog's name, as well as anything else, and it is a unisex name although I believe it is rather feminine.
评论时间:
译一个朋友命名她的女儿Reilly。我的第一印象不积极。我很好奇别人的反应。我不得不承认,这将是一个伟大的名字为一个男性爱尔兰塞特人。男性,但不是非常阳刚,好性质,有点愚蠢在一个有趣的方式。
原A friend named her daughter Reilly. My first impression was not positive. I was curious as to other people's reactions. I have to admit, it would make a great name for a male Irish Setter. Male, but not terribly masculine, good natured, kind of goofy in a fun way.
评论时间:
译为什么这现在是一个名字?它是超越可悲的使用旁边,从你的前门喊叫,呼吁家庭宠物吃饭。我最常听到这个名字对小女孩。我可能会有偏见,因为我完全谴责以“y”结尾的名字,因为它们诡异而不优雅,但这一个特别令人讨厌,甚至与“y”结尾的名字相比。我希望这会消失。我画一个女人chomping牙龈,穿着太多化妆和黑暗的根源说,“这是我的女儿,莱利!啊!
原Why is this now a name? It is beyond abysmal for use aside from yelling it out your front door to call in the family pet for dinner. I most often hear this name on little girls. I may be biased because I utterly detest names ending in "y" because they're cutesy and not elegant, but this one is particularly loathsome, even compared to "y" ending names. I wish this would go away. I picture a woman chomping gum, wearing too much make-up and having dark roots saying "this is my daughter, Riley!" Ugh!
评论时间:
译我喜欢这个名字,但我永远不会看到自己使用它。我喜欢别人比它,我有一个狗叫这个。是的,惊喜惊喜哈哈。如果我曾经使用它,虽然,这将是一个儿子。我讨厌这个名字对一个女孩。没有理由支持这样一个明显的男孩的名字对一个女孩。 *叹息* \u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e名字本身是好的。所以有:D。
原I like this name but I could never see myself using it. I prefer others over it and I have a dog named this. Yeah, surprise surprise haha. If I did ever use it though, it would be for a son. I HATE this name on a girl. Makes no sense to support such an obvious boy's name on a girl. *sighs*The name itself is good though. So there's that :D.
评论时间:
译只有时尚dufi(这是dufus的复数)会命名他们的孩子莱利,不管它是如何拼写。
原Only trendy dufi (that's the plural of dufus) would name their kid Riley, regardless of how it's spelled.
评论时间:
译我遇到了一个女孩和男孩这个名字,两个拼写莱利。我更喜欢拼写Rylee或Rylie,但我认为这是一个真正可爱的名字,如果我有任何未来的孩子,我一定会考虑一天!
原I've met both a girl and boy with this name, both spelled Riley. I do prefer the spelling Rylee or Rylie but I think it's a really cute name and I would definitely consider it one day if I have any future kids!
评论时间:
译绝对鄙视这个名字!它是如此受欢迎和过度使用,不会老化。我不能看到它在一个25岁。 UGH,我讨厌这个名字。
原Absolutely despise this name! It's so popular and overused and will not age well. I couldn't see it on a 25 year old. UGH, I hate this name.
评论时间:
namefan5000
译伟大的名字为女孩和男孩。 Riley是最好的拼写。
原Great name for girls and boys. Riley is the best spelling.
评论时间:
RoseTintsMyWorld
译我真的很喜欢这个名字,虽然我更喜欢拼写Reilly。我也强烈喜欢男性;在一个家伙,它听起来像一个人的名字强,安静,平静,非常亲切。在女孩,这听起来像一个三岁的被宠坏的小猪的名字。这种惹人厌恶的东西适合公众和呜咽,直到你给她想要的东西。或者一个tween女孩喜欢泡泡糖流行音乐,读宗教的Tiger Beat杂志,而卷曲在她明亮的粉红色Snuggie。这个名字引起了非常不同的图像,你真正需要做的是改变性别。
原I really like this name, though I prefer the spelling Reilly. I also strongl on a guy, it sounds like the name of someone strong, quiet, calm, and very kind. On girls, it sounds like the name of a spoiled brat of a three-year-old. The kind that throws obnoxious fits in public and whines endlessly until you give into what she wants. Or a tween girl who likes bubblegum pop music and reads Tiger Beat magazine religiously while curled up in her bright pink Snuggie. Very different images conjured up by this name, and all you really have to do is change the gender.
评论时间:
译莱利·库里是篮球运动员斯蒂芬·库里的女儿的名字。
原Riley Curry is the name of basketball player Stephen Curry's daughter.
评论时间:
译我的侄女的名字是Riley。她是我所知道的最可爱的女孩。她最近命名她的新大丹犬自己。除了她的名字拼写为莱利,她命名她的狗Rileigh。我相信它是两个美丽的。我知道许多莱利的,所有的人都讨厌的事实,人们指定他们的名字只用于一个性别或只有动物。 Riley是一个美丽而亲切的名字,可以用于性别和动物。
原My niece's name is Riley. She's the most adorable girl I've ever known. She recently named her new great dane after herself. Except whereas her name is spelled Riley, she named her dog Rileigh. I believe it is beautiful on both of them. I've known many Riley's and all of them have hated the fact that people designate their names as being only used for one gender or for only animals. Riley is a beautiful and kind sounding name that can be used for either gender as well as animals.
评论时间:
译莱利听起来可爱的一个小孩子,但它只是不听起来对老年人。我认为这个名字应该只是一个宠物的名字。
原Riley sounds adorable on a little child but it just doesn't sound right on an older person. I think that this name should only be a pet name.
评论时间:
译我只喜欢这个名字,如果它用于狗,因为它听起来太“犬”给我。如果它用于一个人,它应该是严格的男性只。
原I only like this name if it's used on dogs because it sounds too "canine" to me. If it's used on a person it should be strictly masculine only.
评论时间:
译可爱的名字,提醒我一个可爱的小女孩。
原Cute name, reminds me of a sweet little girl.
评论时间:
译Riley对男孩,女孩和狗都很好。我的丈夫和我正在考虑一个男孩,但我们有担心,这是一个年轻的声音名字,不会与他年龄。因此,我们将Ryland视为真正的名字,而Riley则简称为Ryland。这是不寻常的,所以我犹豫,但我丈夫更大的关注是一个太常见的名字。在我们的朋友圈里,我们有一个Ryan Y.,Ryan K.,Ryan W.,Ryan C和另一个Ryan C.我相信他们都只是喜欢是“Ryan”。
原Riley is nice for boys, girls, and dogs. My husband and I are considering it for a boy, but we do have the concern that it's a young-sounding name and won't age with him. So we're considering Ryland as the real name, and Riley for short. It's unusual so I'm hesitant, but my husband's bigger concern is a name that's too common. In our circle of friends, we have a Ryan Y., Ryan K., Ryan W., Ryan C, and another Ryan C. I'm sure they'd all just love to be "Ryan".
评论时间:
Burkieskel
译为什么不能为一个女孩或一个男孩命名?我不明白为什么这会冒犯人们这么多...特别是上面的人说,“DISGUSTS”他们。我的名字是凯尔西,这是一个男性的名字。但是,我认为它更适合女性。这是我如何看待莱利。我命名我的女儿莱利和它完全适合她;可爱和纺织。我认为这可能只是一个男孩的名字,但也。让我们停止这样冒犯,别人想要命名他们的孩子。
原Why can't a name be for a girl or a boy? I don't understand why this offends people so much... especially the person up above who said it "DISGUSTS" them. My name is Kelsey which was originally a male's name. However, I think it is better suited for a female. Which is how I think Riley is. I named my daughter Riley and it cute and spunky. I think it would be just fine as a boy's name though, too. Let's stop getting so offended over what someone else wanted to name their child.
评论时间:
IEnjoyTonsOGoodNames
译我肯定喜欢一个男孩更好的对我来说听起来不像是一个女孩的名字。\u003cbr\u003e我这一生的终身协会是来自Homeward Bound II的(男性)帮派领袖狗:Lost in San Francisco。
原I definitely lik simply doesn't sound like a girl's name to me.My lifelong association for this one is Riley the (male) gang-leader dog from Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco.
评论时间:
Any-no-name-ous
译我自己的名字是Riley(我是一个女孩)和真的真的(我真的提到了吗?)我的好朋友有一个哥哥叫莱利和它的拼写相同的方式...显然...但是当我找到我只是笑了一下。我在电视上看过Riley的家伙,甚至遇到了一个名叫Riley的盲人导盲犬。我还好,但它的使用,我个人认为这听起来不错,在任何使用...虽然也许不是一些奇怪的像仓鼠或蛇...
原My own name is Riley (I'm a girl) and a really really (did I mention really?) good friend of mine has an older brother named Riley and it's spelled the same way... obviously... But when I found out I kinda just laughed it off. I've seen guy Riley's on TV and have even met a blind guide dog who's name was Riley. I'm okay with however it's used and I personally think it sounds good in any use... though maybe not for something weird like a hamster or snake...
评论时间:
thenamer007
译Riley Anderson是电影“外出”的主角。
原Riley Anderson is the main character of the movie Inside Out.
评论时间:
译对于一个男孩?什么?这更多的是一个女孩,但女孩谁被命名,可以漂亮,但有些是甜蜜和漂亮。对于一个男孩,应该是Rylan不是Riley。
原For a boy? What? It's more for a girl but girls who are named that can be pretty but some are sweet and nice. For a boy it should be Rylan not Riley.
评论时间:
heatherfeather
译我认为莱利是一个不错的名字,适合任何性别。这是一个更常见的女孩在美国比男孩。就我个人而言,我更喜欢男孩,但是,我认为这听起来不错的女孩。对于一个男孩,我会拼写Riley或Ryley。对于一个女孩,我会拼写Riley或Rylee。 Rylee是一个有这个名字的女孩最常见的替代拼写。
原I think Riley is a nice name that works well for either gender. It is a little more common for girls in the US than for boys. Personally, I prefer it on boys, however, I think it sounds fine on a girl as well. For a boy I would either spell it Riley or Ryley. For a girl I would either spell it Riley or Rylee. Rylee is the most common alternative spelling for a girl with that name.
评论时间:
LyfeofRiley
译我的名字是Riley。我以我的姑姑命名,他年轻时就去世了。在芬兰,Raili(发音为Riley)是一个常见的女孩名字。我的父母改变了拼写,所以它会正确发音。我出生在60年代,这个名字有0人气。尽管有些人给我一个很难的时候,我年轻的时候,我一直喜欢我的名字!它独特和经典的一体化。人们对于一个女性或一个狗的名字是太阳性,需要抓住。很高兴我没有遇到一个无聊的共同地名。
原My name is Riley. I was named after my aunt who passed away at a young age. In Finland, Raili (pronounced Riley) is a common girls name. My parents changed the spelling so it would be pronounced correctly. I was born in the 60's and this name had 0 popularity. Despite the fact that some people gave me a hard time when I was younger, I have always loved my name! It's unique and classic all rolled into one. People that are hung up on whether it is too masculine for a female or a dog's name, need to get a grip. Glad I didn't get stuck with a boring common place name.
评论时间:
译我命名我的儿子莱利,我的家人认为这是一个艰难的声音起初的名字,但它完全适合他。我后来发现,在他命名他的爸爸的真正的爸爸是爱尔兰和英语在我身边,所以Riley罗伯特(中间名)是完美的。他在他的小学里有两个男孩叫莱利。他刚刚完成高中,我还没有见到一个名叫莱利的女孩,但我的表弟的狗的名字是莱利。它适合作为我的儿子和爱尔兰塞特犬我们都在一切,当年轻的时候:)它适合一个非常运动的男孩的名字,因为大多数莱利我知道是非常参与运动。我绝对爱一个男孩的莱利的名字。他确实有一个非常好的女孩朋友Kiely,我认为是真的可爱的女孩的名字。如果他是一个女孩,我永远不会命名他为莱利,太阳性给我听。 Kiely为一个女孩,Riley为一个男孩得到我的投票!会爱它的女孩/男孩双胞胎!
原I named my son Riley, my family thought it was a tough sounding name at first but it fits him perfectly. I later found out after naming him that his dad's real dad was Irish and English on my side so Riley Robert (middle name) was perfect. He did have two other boys in his grade school named Riley. He just finished high school and I have yet to meet a girl named Riley but my cousin's dog's name is Riley. It fits both as my son and the Irish Setter dog we're both into everything when young :) It fits the name of a very athletic boy as most Riley's I know are very involved in sports. I absolutely love the name of Riley for a boy. He did have a very good girl friend named Kiely that I thought was really cute for a girls name. I would of never named him Riley if he was a girl, too masculine sounding to me. Kiely for a girl, Riley for a boy gets my vote! Would love it for girl/boy twins!
评论时间:
译Riley是一个美好的名字!这是一个很优雅的名字,听起来很爱尔兰!我喜欢男性比女性,但好的是,它是男女皆宜的。任何人认为这是一个狗的名字需要考虑命名他们的宠物真正的宠物名字,而不是传统的人名字!除了...谁不想要莱利的生活?
原Riley is a wonderful name! It is a very classy name and sounds very Irish! I prefer it for a male than female but the nice thing is it's unisex. Anyone that thinks it's a dog name needs to consider naming their pets real pet names and not traditional people names! Besides... Who doesn't want the Life of Riley?
评论时间:
译它绝对禁止我如何这个男性和男孩的名字变得如此受欢迎的女孩 - 更常见的女孩和这是一个男孩的名字... \u003cbr\u003e美国人,请停止给你的女儿的男性名字。适可而止。莱利可能在#47为女孩,但这不会使它成为一个女孩的名字。 Riley是女孩的一个时髦的男性名字。
原It absolutely DISGUSTS me how this masculine and boyish name has become so popular among girls- even more common for the girls AND IT'S A BOYS NAME...Americans, please stop giving your daughters masculine names. Enough is enough. Riley may be at #47 for girls but that does NOT make it a girls name. Riley is just a trendy masculine name for girls.
评论时间:
译Riley Abel,“我最后的我们”视频游戏中的角色。
原Riley Abel, a character in The Last of Us video game.
评论时间:
译我的名字是Riley。我是男性,出生于80年代末。这是一个不常见的名字,当我是一个孩子,我不知道任何人用我的名字。随着我变老,名字变得如此流行和流行,似乎每个人都命名他们的孩子莱利 - 男性和女性。现在我知道男性Riley,女性Riley和我最好的朋友之一有一只名为Riley的狗(不在我之后 - 他在我遇见他之前有狗...疱疹)\u003cbr\u003e个人,这个名字听起来很阳刚。我不喜欢时尚和“独特”的选择拼写的名称,所以拼写“Ryleigh或Rylee”看起来更多的女性看起来发粘在我的眼睛。
原My name is Riley. I'm male and born in the late 80s. It was such an uncommon name when I was a kid that I didn't know anybody with my name. As I got older, the name became so trendy and popular, it seemed like everyone was naming their kids Riley - male and female. Now I know male Riley's, female Riley's and one of my best friends has a dog named Riley (not after me - he had the dog before I met him.. phew)Personally, the name sounds and looks masculine. I'm not a fan of trendy and "unique" alternatives to spellings of names so spelling it "Ryleigh or Rylee" to look more feminine looks tacky in my eyes.
评论时间:
MrsJones825
译我10个月大的儿子是Riley William。我们有选择的名字,因为我们发现我们怀孕了,我们应该有一个男孩。我丈夫的家庭有一个传统,所有的男性有最初的RWJ和诚实地大多数其他名字,我们不关心或在家庭中太常见。我绝对喜欢它。我知道一些其他莱利也是,拼写不同,和同一个男孩和女孩。虽然我个人喜欢Ryleigh一个女孩。我的儿子的名字适合他。我知道这听起来很奇怪,但你知道当你看到某人,和名字的种类匹配吗?那么,莱利威廉喜欢他。哈哈我们爱它。希望他长大了,也!对所有其他莱利(但你拼写它)爱名字!
原My 10 month old son is Riley William. We had the name picked since we found out we were pregnant, should we have a boy. My husband's family has a tradition, all the males have the initial RWJ and honestly most other names we didn't care care for or were too common in the family. I absolutely love it. I know a handful of other Riley's as well, spelled differently, and the same boy and girl. Although personally I like Ryleigh for a girl. My son's name fits him though. I know that may sound odd, but you know when you see someone, and the name kind of matches up? Well, Riley William fits him. Haha we love it. Hopefully he grows up and does too! To all the other Riley's (however you spell it) love the name!
评论时间:
译我刚刚怀孕,遇到一个女孩的名字莱利。我喜欢它。我想我会google它看看是否有任何方式的孩子会找到一种方式,使乐趣的名字,而我碰到一个网站与成人使用恶心,垃圾,戒毒等术语。就个人而言,我认为如果你喜欢这个名字使用它,任何人谁吐出这种可憎的意见一般符合他们自己使用的侮辱的配置文件。因此,他们没有什么可说的值得尊重。为什么侮ult人?\u003cbr\u003e拼写它反正你喜欢。用于男孩或女孩。我喜欢它!
原I am newly pregnant and came across the name Riley for a girl. I love it. I thought I would google it to see if there were any ways kids would find a way to make fun of the name and instead I came across a site with adults using terms like disgusting, trashy, get off drugs. Personally, I think if you love the name use it, anyone who spits off such hateful opinions generally fits the profile of the insult they themselves used. They therefore don't have anything to say worth respecting. Why insult people?P.S. Spell it anyway you like. Use it for a boy or girl. I love it!
评论时间:
LoverOfNames
译我喜欢一个女孩的名字莱利。我认为这是一个男孩的可怕的名字。对于一个女孩,虽然,我认为这是一个美好的名字。我喜欢它,因为我在小学。
原I love the name Riley for a girl. I think it's an awful name for a boy. For a girl, though, I think it's a wonderful name. I've liked it since I was in elementary school.
评论时间:
译这是Cory和Topanga的女儿的名字在迪斯尼频道显示女孩符合世界,分裂的男孩符合世界。
原This is the name of Cory and Topanga's daughter on the Disney Channel show Girl Meets World, the spin-off of Boy Meets World.
评论时间:
depraveddarling
译我儿子的中间名是Riley。我的丈夫和我绝对爱上了这个名字,当我在网上找到,当我在寻找名字的想法。它也赞美我的儿子的名字美丽。我相信如果我先有一个小女孩,莱利会在她的名字某个地方。我爱一个女孩或一个男孩。这只是一个伟大的名字。
原My son's middle name is Riley. My husband and I absolutely fell in love with the name when I found it online when I was looking for name ideas. It also compliments my son's first name beautifully. I believe if I had had a little girl first, Riley would have been in her name somewhere. I love it for a girl or a boy. It's just a great name.
评论时间:
译Riley是Raghallaigh的翻译版本。一旦有名的人死了,他就叫他的名字给他的儿子; Raghallaigh(Raghallaigh)。这个名字多年来一直是一个姓氏,直到爱尔兰移民到美国,并开始翻译áRaghallaigh到O'Reilly。甚至O'Reilly开始被翻译成Riley。最终,它再次成为一个名字。它目前在美国的男孩为#133。在爱尔兰盖尔语中的意思是“勇敢的”。
原Riley is a translated version of the name Raghallaigh. Once the man with the name died, he made his name to a surname an ? Raghallaigh (Of Raghallaigh). The name remained a surname for many years until the Irish immigrated to America and started translating ? Raghallaigh to O'Reilly. Even O'Reilly started being translated to Riley. Eventually, it became a first name once again. It currently hits #133 for boys in the United States. The meaning is "Valiant" in Irish Gaelic.
评论时间:
译我不能相信没有人提到“Riley Euegene Daring”,一个角色在迪斯尼频道的美国动作 - 幻想喜剧动画电视系列中称为“替代品”。
原I cannot believe no one's mentioned "Riley Euegene Daring", a character in the American action-fantasy-comedy animated television series for Disney Channel called "The Replacements".
评论时间:
ThatMazerunnerfan
译到Rileysmom24。 “任何名字都可以不被取代”呃...不可能不能。这是绝对荒谬!停止毒品。
原To Rileysmom24. "Any name can be unisexed" uh... no it can not. That is absolutely absurd! Stay off the drugs.
评论时间:
rileys_mom_24
译你的人是如此不成熟,诚实地,任何名字可以为任何性别。有些人只是不尊重别人,这就是为什么你听到孩子们自杀,导致像你的人欺负他们,告诉他们的名字听起来像一个狗的名字,或你的妈妈命名为你的女孩/家伙。长大的人。
原You people are so immature, cause honestly, any name can be for either gender. Some of you just have no respect for others and that's why you hear about children committing suicide, cause people like you bully them and tell them their names sound like a dog's name or your mom named you after a girl/guy. Grow up people.
评论时间:
译我是一个女孩,几乎每次我告诉别人我的名字是Riley我得到,“嘿,这是我的狗的名字! -__-
原I'm a girl and almost every time I tell someone my name is Riley I get, "Hey, that's my dogs name!" -__-
评论时间:
译歌手B.B. King出生了Riley B. King。他是87岁,所以我认为这个名字可以在一个男孩年龄很好。对一个女孩,不是。
原Singer B.B. King was born Riley B. King. He's 87 years old, so I think the name can age well on a boy. On a girl, not at all.
评论时间:
译我的儿子的名字是莱利,它适合他非常好,我喜欢的名字,因为它的评论是一个狗的名字,我认为人们倾向于称他们的狗的人名不是反过来,我从来没有见过一个叫Riley但我遇到了很多狗叫杰克,山姆和本,我不会对他们的人你叫你的儿子/女儿后一只狗!
原My son's name is Riley, it suits him very well and I love the name, as for the comments it's a dogs name, I think people tend to call their dogs human names not the other way round, I have never met a dog called Riley but I have met lots of dogs called jack, Sam and Ben and I wouldn't say to them people you named your son/daughter after a dog!
评论时间:
译这是一个好狗的名字。 Riley是一个可爱的昵称为一个女孩,但我永远不会使用这个作为一个名字。想象一个叫Riley的老人!不太漂亮...
原This is a good name for a dog. Riley is a cute nickname for a girl but I would never use this as a first name. Imagine an old man called Riley! Not too flattering...
评论时间:
译我完全同意上面的用户,我发现使用这个名字为女性没有什么不好的反感。在过去几十年(从八十年代中期开始),“Riley”这个名字只是女孩的名字,但是它几个世纪以来一直是一个男孩的名字。任何网站或婴儿名字书将验证这一点。下一步是什么?爱德华还是巴塞洛缪的女孩?我觉得这个名字非常帅气,有一个人的历史,丰富的,但不好看的女性。
原I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with the user above me, I find using this name for a female nothing short of disgusting. The name "Riley" only became an uber-'trend' name for girls in the past few decades (starting about the mid-eighties), but it has been a boy's name for centuries and centuries. Any website or baby name book will verify this. What's next? Edward or Bartholomew for girls? I find this name extremely handsome and rich in history for a guy, but unsightly on a female.
评论时间:
译每个人都会认为我疯了,说这个,(这是一种悲伤),但莱利是一个男孩的名字!它只成了一个女孩的名字,因为这个整个愚蠢的趋势,给女孩男孩的名字,如麦迪逊,麦肯齐和泰勒。这些都是男孩的名字,一次,仍然声音超级男性,至少对我。 Kre8tiv拼写像“rylee,ryleigh,ryley或rylie不使它女性化,它只是看起来朴素和不成熟。
原Everyone's going to think I'm crazy for saying this, (which is kind of sad) but Riley is a boy name! It only became a girl name because of this whole stupid trend of giving girls boys names like Madison, Mackenzie, and Taylor. Those were all boy names at once, and still sound super masculine, at least to me. Kre8tiv spelling like "rylee, ryleigh, ryley, or rylie doesn't make it feminine, it just looks plain stupid and immature.
评论时间:
译哇,我对于人们如何抨击这样的名字感到震惊。任何一个有这个名字的人,在读完这些评论之后,必须感觉很糟糕。就个人而言,我认为它适用于男孩,女孩和狗。我不明白为什么这是一个大的交易,它可以是一个狗的名字。我有两只狗,其中一只叫贝利,另一只是杰克 - 两个“人类”的名字。谁喜欢这个名字,我同意。我认为这是一个非常好的名字。此外,我感到非常厌恶的术语“拖车垃圾”。我在一个拖车公园的环境中长大,它不是任何形状或形式的“垃圾”。我遇到了一些美好的朋友,谁将永远是我的朋友,因为他们是非常谦虚,真正的人。这就是我要说的。
原Wow, I'm kind of stunned on how people can bash on a name like that. Whoever has this name must feel like crap after reading some of these comments. Personally, I think it works with both guys, girls, and dogs. I don't see why it's such a big deal that it could be a dog's name. I have two dogs and one of them is named Bailey while the other is Jake- both "human" names by the way. Whoever likes this name, I agree. I think it's a very nice name. Also, I feel very offended by the term "trailer-trash". I grew up in the environment of a trailer park, and it wasn't "trash" in any shape or form. I've met some wonderful friends there who will remain my friends forever, as they are very humble, genuine people. That's all I have to say.
评论时间:
译我喜欢莱利。它有垃圾,无论是用于一个女孩还是一个男孩。
原I like Riley. It has spunk whether it's used for a girl or a boy.
评论时间:
译我生病了,厌倦了男性的名字变成女性的名字!莱斯利,悉尼/西德尼,现在莱利都被打伤了对立的性别。 \u003cbr\u003e Riley是一个很好的男名字,但在一个女孩,它只是听起来时髦和垃圾,像一个少年尝试太难以“独特”。选择一个不受欢迎或不寻常的名字没有什么错,但只是确保它是正确的性别和正确的拼写,m'kay?
原I'm sick and tired of male names being turned into female names! Leslie, Sydney/Sidney, and now Riley have all been mauled into the opposite gender. Riley is a good MALE name, but on a girl it just sounds trendy and trashy, like a teenager trying way too hard to 'be unique'. There's nothing wrong with choosing an unpopular or unusual name, but just make sure it's the right gender and the correct spelling, m'kay?
评论时间:
译我知道这个女孩谁拼写她的名字“Reilei”,我认为它看起来愚蠢。我也喜欢拼写Rhylee。我喜欢开始。但是再一次我可能只是说,因为它是一种不同的拼写方式,不是完全疯狂。
原I know this one girl who spells her name "Reilei" and I think it looks goofy. I also like the spelling Rhylee. I like the beginning. But then again I might just be saying that because it's a different way of spelling it that isn't totally crazy.
评论时间:
hollie2305
译我喜欢名字莱利,但更多作为一个女孩的名字。我认为这不是太常见,但不太常见。我想如果我有一个男孩,我会称他为莱利或康纳。我也喜欢拼写Rhylee,但更多的是一个女孩比一个男孩。
原I love the name Riley, but more as a girls name. I think it isn't too common but not too uncommon. I think if I had a boy I would call him Riley or Connor. I also like the spelling Rhylee, but more for a girl than a boy.
评论时间:
译我很难想象一个名叫莱利的成年男人(或女人)。我的意思是,它比那些Aiden / Jayden / Kayden的名字更好,当孩子们喜欢,7个左右时,它很可爱,但它只是听起来不成熟。
原It's hard for me to imagine a grown man (or woman) named Riley. I mean, it's better than those Aiden/Jayden/Kayden names out there, and it's cute when the kid's like, seven or so, but it just doesn't sound very mature.
评论时间:
译作为一个男性名字的阳刚的声音的名字,我只是希望女孩的父母会意识到有多少名实际女性的声音在那里,并停止偷男孩的名字。
原Preferable as a male name for the masculine sound of the name, I just wish parents of girls would realize how many names that are ACTUALLY feminine sounding are out there and stop stealing boy's names.
评论时间:
译这是我的名字,除了它是拼写Rylie。对所有说这个名字的人听起来像一个狗的名字或听起来像一个愚蠢的名字,我是100%与你!我绝对LOATHE和ABOMINATE这个名字在各种方式,形状或形式!它是我一生中听过的最丑陋,最白痴的白色垃圾名称之一,我很amed愧这个名字。我希望我的父母可以给我一个不同的名字,听起来更优雅,在任何年龄都会听起来不错(如Madeline或Adrienne),但NOOO他们不得不选择一个华而不实的,低级的声音名称,如Rylie不,年龄很好! UGGHH!此外,我总是要拼写正确的大家。期待母亲和父亲,我恳求你,请不要命名你的孩子或任何形式的RILEY!很可能,他们会讨厌它。
原This is my name, except it is spelled Rylie. To all the people who are saying this name sounds like a dog name or sounds like a stupid name, I'M 100% WITH YOU! I absolutely LOATHE and ABOMINATE this name in every way, shape or form! It is one of the most ugly, idiotic white trash names I have ever heard of in my entire life and I am ashamed to bear this name. I wish my parents could have given me a different name that sounds much more classy and will sound well at any age (like Madeline or Adrienne), but NOOO they had to pick a gaudy, lower-class sounding name like Rylie that doesn't age well! UGGHH! Plus, I always have to spell it right for everyone. Expecting mothers and fathers, I beg you, Please DON'T NAME YOU KID RILEY OR ANY FORM OF RILEY! Most likely, they are going to hate it.
评论时间:
译我一直觉得莱利更像一个女性化的名字,而不是男性。有一个女孩在我的年级名为莱利,它完全符合她的乡村风格!我们还有另一个,更多的城市类型的女孩有一个面对的个性。她以同样的方式发音,但它是拼写的Reili。
原I've always felt that Riley was more of a feminine name than masculine. There is actually a girl in my grade named Riley, and it fits her country-esque style perfectly! We also have another, more city type girl with an in-your-face personality. She pronounces it the same way, but it is spelled Reili.
评论时间:
译莱利熊是维多利亚在暮光之城创造的吸血鬼的名字。他在Eclipse中作为次要拮抗剂。
原Riley Bears was the name of the vampire created by Victoria in the Twilight saga. He acted as the secondary antagonist in Eclipse.
评论时间:
译我不喜欢这一个女孩在所有。在一个男孩,这是一个更好一点,但仍然不是我的最爱。
原I don't like this on a girl AT ALL. On a boy, it's a little bit better, but still not my favorite.
评论时间:
sunflowergirl
译我喜欢这个名字为一个女孩:)这是一个可爱的名字!
原I love this name for a girl :) It's a cute name!
评论时间:
译Riley Keough是美国模特和女演员和丽莎玛丽·普雷斯利的女儿和埃尔维斯·普雷斯利的孙女。她出生了Danielle Riley Keough,但去了Riley。
原Riley Keough is an American model and actress and daughter of Lisa Marie Presley and granddaughter of Elvis Presley. She was born Danielle Riley Keough, but goes by Riley.
评论时间:
译这是一个小小的,一个男人的名字,但它是trashy和完全不女性的一个女孩。简单来说,这个名字很烂。
原It's such a wimpy, unmasculine name on a guy, yet it's trashy and totally unfeminine on a girl. To put it simply, this name sucks.
评论时间:
Caylee Ann
译我真的不明白为什么人们觉得需要评论他们讨厌一个名字多少。我的儿子的名字是莱利,我认为这是一个美丽的名字,我喜欢它意味着勇敢。对于那些认为这只是一个狗的名字...很多人给他们的狗的人的名字。我有两只狗叫艾玛和查理,两个人的名字...你期望人们做什么,在行星或蔬菜后命名他们的动物?
原I really don't understand why people feel the need to comment on how much they hate a name. My son's name is Riley and I think it's a beautiful name and I love that it means valiant. For those who think it's only a dog name... a lot of people give their dog's people names. I have two dogs named Emma and Charlie, both people names... what do you expect people to do, name their animals after planets or vegetables?
评论时间:
译对于一个女孩来说太阳性,对于一个男人来说太阴性了。
原Way too masculine for a girl, way too feminine for a guy.
评论时间:
dancingintherain
译我一直喜欢名字莱利。我喜欢它作为一个家伙的名字,因为它可以很好地为一个小男孩,一个青少年和一个老人。这将是可爱的一个小女孩和前卫一个十几岁的女孩,但一旦女孩变老,它不会是一个人的一样。但我喜欢对一个女孩拼写Rilee,使它看起来更多“girly”。但我考虑,当我开始有孩子,我有一个儿子,我想称他为'莱利詹姆斯'取决于如何流行这个名字是在十年左右的时间。
原I've always liked the name Riley. I prefer it as a guy's name because it would work well for a little boy, a teenager and an older man. It would be cute on a little girl and edgy for a teenaged girl but once the girl gets older it wouldn't be the same as it would for a guy. But I prefer the spelling Rilee on a girl, to make it look more 'girly'.But I've considered when I start having kids and I have a son, I would like to call him 'Riley James' depending on how popular this name is in around ten years time.
评论时间:
译我真的从来没有听说过,直到我哥哥出生。当他长大了,他给了我一个非常积极的意见,这个名字。它现在给了一个甜蜜的小男孩的形象,像我的哥哥现在。这是一个很好的名字。
原I've honestly never heard of it until my brother was born. As he grew older, he gave me a very positive opinion on this name. It now gives the image of a sweet little boy, like my brother is now. It's a very good name.
评论时间:
译它被过度使用,明显男性,但听起来仍然娘娘腔。不是我喜欢的。
原It's overused and clearly masculine but sounds still girly. Not my cup of tea.
评论时间:
neramarola
译我的男朋友的名字是Rielly,我从来没有见过这样拼写。我看到它拼写了“莱利”和“雷利”,但我真的很喜欢他的名字。我认为这是一个好的名字为一只狗,猫,女性,男性,无生命的对象,你命名它。这只是一个全面的好名字。
原My boyfriend's name is Rielly, and I've never seen it spelled like that. I've seen it spelled 'Riley' and 'Reilly' but I really like his name. I think it's a good name for a dog, cat, female, male, inanimate object, you name it. It's just an all-around good name.
评论时间:
译我认为这是一个真棒的名字,也因为它是我的,任何人称之为狗的名字我也同意,但它是一个粗鲁。
原I think it's a awesome name also because it's mine and whoever called it a dogs name I also agree but it's kinda rude.
评论时间:
译也替代拼写Rylee似乎很甜蜜。
原Also alternative spelling Rylee seems so sweet.
评论时间:
译我的名字是Riley,我喜欢我的名字。 90年代初,当我出生时,这个名字是非常不寻常的。但现在它变得流行,我为此感到自豪!
原My name is Riley and I love my name. In early 90s , when I was born, this name was very unusual. But now it became popular and I'm proud of it!
评论时间:
译我一直喜欢这个名字,但我有点失望,当我得知它更受欢迎作为一个家伙的名字。我喜欢它的方式,但我认为这听起来更好的一个女孩。
原I've always liked this name, but I was a little disappointed when I learned that it was more popular as a guy's name. I like it either way, but I think it sounds better on a girl.
评论时间:
译“莱利的生活”是一个非常受欢迎的广播节目在20世纪40年代和以后的电视节目。标题字符是Chester A. Riley。短语“Riley的生活”或“生活Riley的生活”是从20世纪初,意味着生活一个良好,舒适的生活。
原"The Life of Riley" was a very popular radio show in the 1940s and later a TV show. The title character was Chester A. Riley. The phrase "life of Riley" or "living the life of Riley" is from the early 1900s and means living a good, comfortable life.
评论时间:
译我在为我的高级项目写的戏剧中使用了这个名字。我用它为主要男性角色。我想Riley是害羞的。这可能是因为我遇到的一个莱利(谁实际上是一个女孩)是非常害羞。当我听到这个名字时,我也想到艺术。我可以看到一个莱利是一个剧院技术人员或那些携带照相机到处的孩子之一。
原I used this name in the play I wrote for my senior project. I use it for the main male character. I imagine Riley's as shy. This is probably because the one Riley I've met (who is actually a girl) is extremely shy. I also think of the arts when I hear this name. I could see a Riley being a theatre techie or one of those kids who carry around cameras everywhere.
评论时间:
Rachelgirl1989
译我认为莱利是一个伟大的名字,年龄很好。当我听到这个名字的时候,我经常甚至不想到一个小男孩,我想到一个男人围绕Riley Poole在国宝的年龄。我讨厌这个名字在女孩虽然。它应该只用于男孩。
原I think Riley is a great name that ages well. When I hear this name I often don't even think of a little boy I think of a man around Riley Poole's age in National Treasure. I hate this name on girls though. It should only be used on boys.
评论时间:
randomlyKeira
译对于一个男孩,我认为这个名字似乎幼稚,就像当年龄较大的家伙,我会很尴尬地称他为“莱利”。
原For a boy, I think this name seems childish, like when the guy gets older, I'd be embarrassed to call him "Riley".
评论时间:
译我不认为这个名字只限于男人,女孩或宠物。我喜欢所有,但是,我不能真的想象一个80岁的女人说她的名字是莱利。这对于一个年轻的女人来说很可爱,但不能太确定这个名字是否与这个人一起老了。而且我遇到的一半以上的动物有人名,如杰克,安娜贝尔,伊莎贝拉,鲁迪,等等。我不明白为什么有些人只看到莱利作为一个狗的名字。即使它做了一个好的宠物名字。
原I don't think this name is limited to just guys, girls, or pets. I like it for all, however, I can't really imagine a 80 year old woman saying her name was Riley. It's cute for a younger woman, but not too sure if the name ages with the person. And more than half of the animals I encounter have human names like Jack, Annabelle, Isabella, Rudy, and so on. I don't see why some people only see Riley as a dogs name. Even though it does make a good pets name.
评论时间:
Sandcrawler
译我喜欢这个名字上的宠物。
原I like this name on a pet.
评论时间:
译是的,不断告诉自己这是一个女孩的名字。这将使它更真实。阅读蜂蜜,然后回来,评论,你会吗?无知不是一个借口。和IMHO Riley是一样的狗的名字作为斑点和流浪。
原Yes, keep telling yourself it's a girl's name. It will make it that much more real. Read up honey and then come back and comment will you please? Ignorance is not an excuse. And IMHO Riley is as much a dog's name as Spot and Rover.
评论时间:
译Riley是我的一个女孩的名字,因为5个女性的人有这个名字,所以显然,这是一个女孩的名字,而不是一个狗的名字或男孩的名字!
原Riley is a girl's name to me because 5 people that are female have this name, so apparently, it's a girl's name, not a dog's name or boy's name!
评论时间:
译人们使用的那种自称为爱尔兰人的名字,当他们只是爱尔兰人在4代删除,我只喝吉尼斯在圣帕迪的一天,认为妖精存在的感觉。
原The kind of name people use that profess to be Irish when they're just Irish in the 4 generations removed, I only drink Guinness on St Paddy's day and think Leprechauns exist kind of sense.
评论时间:
number1212
译这听起来很奇怪的一个女孩,但它在一个男孩也很奇怪。
原It sounds weird on a girl, but it sound weird on a boy as well.
评论时间:
译这将是一个很酷的名字为儿子,如果只是它不是那么流行和过度使用,如果只是没有提醒我的卑鄙的比尔O'Reilly。这听起来有点青春,但我想这与事实有很大关系,莱利不是一个常见的名字老男人。这不是最婴儿的名字,这是肯定的。但是,这个名字对女性来说是坏的。有一个可惜的是,有这么多可爱的小女孩叫莱利,一个名字听起来像O'Reilly,一个人的姓氏,当他还活着,当他们已经达到16岁时不会尊重他们,所以。这听起来更像是一个姑娘的名字,她嘲笑女孩比她自己更女性化。这个名字是这么死的时尚,它不会在年轻的独立球迷或雌雄同体的女性感到震撼。名叫莱利的中年妇女可能会对他们的名字感到很生气,因为他们听起来太年轻了,因为整个小丑的声音。
原It would be a cool name for a son, if only it wasn't so damn popular and overused, and if only it didn't remind me of the despicable Bill O'Reilly. It sounds a bit youthful, but I suppose that has a lot to do with the fact Riley isn't exactly a common name on old men. It's not the most infantile name out there, that's for sure. However, this name is bad for females. It's a bit of a pity that there are so many cute little girls named Riley, a name that sounds like O'Reilly, the surname of a person who certainly won't respect them if he's still alive when they've reached age 16 or so. This sounds more like a name for a tomboy who sneers at girls more feminine than herself. The name is so damn trendy that it won't sound spunky on young indie fans or androgynous females. Middle-aged women named Riley will probably feel quite pissed off about their name, as it sounds too youthful on them because of the whole tomboy sound.
评论时间:
Rachelgirl1989
译我喜欢这个名字。我认为一个男孩比一个女孩更好。但它的作品一个女孩也。
原I love this name. I think it is better for a boy than a girl. But it sort of works for a girl also.
评论时间:
jolidanstitre
译我永远不会命名一个生物,是我的家人“莱利”的一部分。命名你的宠物东西ditzy是一个名字的浪费,与宠物,你可以逃脱与真正奇怪的名字。我爱这个人。去莱利!
原I would never name a creature that is part of my family "Riley." Naming your pet something ditzy is a waste of a name, and with pets you can get away with really weird names. I love this on guys. Go Riley!
评论时间:
sharkycharming
译我觉得莱利很时髦,有点多余。也就是说,与非常受欢迎的姓名类别中的其他名字相比,它确实有令人愉快的声音。这是一个充满活力的名字。我希望莱利成为一个女孩或男孩出生于1995年和现在。就个人而言,我认为人们不应该被冒犯,如果有人说这是狗的名字。我认为宠物有“人”的名字是伟大的。
原I think Riley is quite trendy and a bit superfluous. That said, it does have a pleasant sound compared to other names in the very popular surname-as-first-name category. It's an energetic name. I would expect Riley to be a girl or boy born between 1995 and the present. Personally, I don't think people should be offended if someone says this is a name for dogs. I think it's great when pets have "human" names.
评论时间:
jasmineenimsaj
译莱利·弗里曼,最小的小男孩在演出,“博恩多克斯。
原Riley Freeman, the youngest little boy on the show, "The Boondocks."
评论时间:
译是的,很狗。抚慰拼写不会有帮助。它变成一个文盲的狗的名字。
原Yes, very doggy. Funking up the spelling will not help. It becomes an illiterate dog name then.
评论时间:
Patricia Underwood
译我喜欢FAR的一个女孩。其他拼写是:\u003cbr\u003e Rilee'\u003cbr\u003e Rilee \u003cbr\u003e Rilie \u003cbr\u003e Riliegh \u003cbr\u003e Ryley \u003cbr\u003e Rylie和\u003cbr\u003e Ryliegh。
原I prefer it for a girl by FAR. Other spellings are:Rilee'RileeRilieRilieghRyleyRylie and Ryliegh.
评论时间:
joli_dans_titre1
译我只是读了所有的意见,我很震惊。谁叫他们的狗Riley?我不叫我的宠物好听起来现代的名字。我没有看到什么是那么可怕,它有一个非常随意的感觉,它不会对你遇到的人造成任何奇怪的印象。
原I just read all the comments, and I'm shocked. Who'd name their dog Riley? I don't name my pets nice-sounding modern names. And I don't see what's so terrible about it, it has a very casual feel to it and doesn't make any weird impression on the people you meet.
评论时间:
joli_dans_titre1
译会做一个漂亮的男孩的名字,但对于一个女孩,这不会是可怕的。
原Would make a beautiful boy's name, but for a girl it wouldn't be hideous.
评论时间:
译最终的犬名。击败Rex和Rufus。拖车在人的公园事务。
原The ultimate canine name. Beats Rex and Rufus. Trailer park business on a human.
评论时间:
译我知道许多人的名字是莱利,我从来没有想过它是垃圾,不冷却,太阳性,拖车parkish,或太像一只狗。名字可以走这些东西;这一切都取决于人。
原I've known many people with the name Riley and I never once thought of it being trashy, uncool, too masculine, trailer-parkish, or too much like a dog. Names can go either it all depends on the person.
评论时间:
JennaWhore
译我有一个这个名字的朋友,但它的拼写Reighley。发音是相同的方式,虽然。
原I have a friend with this name, but it's spelled Reighley. Pronounced the same way, though.
评论时间:
译如果你喜欢爱尔兰的名字,你为什么要在你的儿子上使用莱利?这没有意义,因为莱利是与“黑麦清除”相关的英语姓氏。你是在爱尔兰的名字Reilly(来自Raghilleach)后。更好的是,使用将在爱尔兰使用的爱尔兰名称。这里唯一的救恩就是你在儿子上使用它。棒极了。这个名字是ralph诱导女孩。
原Why would you use Riley on your son if you like Irish names? That makes no sense as Riley is the English surname related to 'rye clearing'. You were after the anglicized Irish surname Reilly (from Raghilleach). Better yet, use an Irish name that would be used in Ireland. The only saving grace here is that you used it on a son. That's awesome. This name is ralph-inducing on girls.
评论时间:
littlemommy
译我喜欢名字Riley。我儿子的名字是莱利·斯金纳。我爱爱尔兰的名字,我爱我的儿子的名字,虽然很多人有不好的事情来说说。我讨厌一个女孩的名字莱利。这听起来太阳了。 :)
原I love the name Riley. My son's name is Riley Ray Skinner. I love Irish names, and I love my son's name although a lot of people have bad things to say about it. I hate the name Riley on a girl. It sounds too masculine. :)
评论时间:
译一个漂亮的女孩的名字?醒来。这是一个Joe Bloggs姓。无聊的史密斯或黑色和可能的最好的狗的名字的所有时间。
原A beautiful girl's name? Wake up. It is a Joe Bloggs surname. Boring as Smith or Black and possibly one of the best dog names of all time.
评论时间:
译如果我使用它,我怀疑高度,它会在一个男孩,主要是因为好,这是一个丑陋的女孩。
原If I ever use it, which I doubt highly, it'd be on a boy, mainly because well, it's ugly for a girl.
评论时间:
译纯垃圾。无聊的姓。这不是“酷”。
原Pure trash. Boring surname too. It is not "cool".
评论时间:
Brianna Angela
译是的,我同意Riley_Walsh44。我读了Riley的夏天(好的书,btw),并同意这是美好的一个男孩,女孩或狗的名字。
原Yes, I agree with Riley_Walsh44. I read Summer of Riley also (great book, btw), and agree that it is wonderful as a boy, girl, or dog name.
评论时间:
AutumnRose07
译我喜欢名字莱利,我不能等待命名我的女儿莱利林恩。这也是一个很酷的名字。
原I love the name Riley and I can't wait to name my daughter Riley Lynn. Also it's a cool name.
评论时间:
译我真的很喜欢它(拼写Rylie)。非常好!
原I really like it (spelled Rylie). Really nice!
评论时间:
stuckonstupid
译绝对是一个好狗的名字:)。 Kinda时尚/ trashy一个人。拼写品种是soooo拖车公园。它是好的小剂量和拼写正确,但现在我只是有一个怀孕的16岁的老人站在典当店外面的图片。
原Definitely a good dog name :). Kinda trendy/trashy for a person. And the spelling variety is soooo trailer park. It was okay in small doses and spelled right but now I just have a picture of a pregnant 16-year old standing outside a pawn shop.
评论时间:
译我有一个6岁的女儿,名叫Rylie Drew,我喜欢这个名字!我不知道6年前的名字,但我最近听到了一点更多!我不在乎它是一个男孩的名字,但可能只是因为我习惯了它是我的女儿的名字。我们对拼写进行了很多讨论,最后选择了Rylie,我喜欢最好的。我不能想象一个男孩拼写这样。至于狗的评论,好,到每个自己。我的狗的名字是悉尼,所以去图!哦,对于你们,我对她的名字多么可爱很赞。有很多名字我不喜欢,所以我完全得到,很多人不会喜欢这个名字,。没有biggie!
原I have a 6-year-old daughter named Rylie Drew, and I adore the name! I didn't know anyone with the name 6 years ago, but I've heard it a little more lately! I don't care as much for it as a boy name, but probably only because I'm used to it being my daughter's name. We debated a lot over the spelling and finally chose Rylie, which I like the best. I can't imagine a boy spelling it that way. As for the dog comments, well, to each their own. My dog's name is Sydney, so go figure! Oh, and for you naysayers, I've had a ton of compliments on how cute her name is. There's a ton of names I don't like, so I totally get that a lot of people won't like this name, either. No biggie!
评论时间:
译虽然我喜欢一个女孩的莱利,我喜欢它为一个男孩。我的表弟生了她的第一个孩子10月06日,一个儿子名叫莱利迈克尔。她的名字挑出了几乎整个怀孕,似乎适合他。此外,她的名字从R(Rhianna)开始,我认为这是一种甜蜜(虽然是无意的)。羞耻我现在不能使用的名称。好吧;很高兴有一个叫做莱利的新娘。 :P
原While I like Riley for a girl, I adore it for a boy. My cousin gave birth to her first child October 06, a son named Riley Michael. She had the name picked out for pretty much the whole pregnancy and it seems to suit him. Plus, her name begins with R (Rhianna) and I think that's kind of sweet (although unintentional). Shame I can't use the name now. O happy to have a newphew named Riley. :P
评论时间:
请选择三到五个特征哦~
声明:除yw11.com外非本站所有,如有消费请谨慎。本站测算内容来自于传统民俗中的一些测算方法,并非科学研究,内容仅供休闲。
All Rights Reserved
版权所有 湘ICP备号
免费起名网用心专注于在线起名服务。专注所以宝宝起名更专业!
起名网 免费起名字,取名字,姓名测试第一品牌}

我要回帖

更多关于 女朋友网名叫somnus 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信