Joo Hyun as Kim Poong Ki,
Park Eun Hye as Seo In Hye,
Kim Ho Jin as Hyun Tae,
Park Sun Young as Min Ji Soo,
Park Yoo Hwan as Kim Min Do.
Running Time per Episode : 30 mins
Total Episodes : 100+
Brief Synopsis
This korean drama depicts a full of warm love's message and happiness that we can enjoy them in daily life through the characters conflict and reconciliation who are living in a big family.
Kim Min Do (Park Yoo Hwan) dreams of becoming a world famous movie director but he does not have any special career. He meets Doctor Min Ji Soo (Park Sun Young) and marries her.
Can't Live Without You Trailer
Dramas - 2010
Dramas - 2009
Dramas - 2008
Dramas - 2007
Dramas - 2006
Dramas - 2005
Dramas - 2004
Dramas - 2003
Drama Menu
New Hot Dramas
Top 10 Dramas
All Time Best
Top 10 Actors
Top 10 Actress
Historical Dramas
Dramas - 2002
Dramas - 2001
Dramas - 2000
Dramas - 1999
Dramas - 1998
Dramas - 1997
Dramas - 1996
Dramas - 1995
Dramas - 1994当前位置: >>
We can live without mobile phones
Name: Huang Shan Class 3 Major: Mechanical Engineering ELC-PG2 (Tier2) Fall 2014, STU Journal 4=Revised/Final draft of “Journal 2” We can live without mobile phones Nowadays, cell phones have become increasingly popular all over the world. Wherever I go, I can see almost all the people have their own cell phones. They use them to make calls, take photos, surf the Internet and read the electronic maps. Here comes a question that can people live without mobile phones? Well, my answer is “yes”, and several reasons are given as follows. To start with, as we all know, the cell phones appeared at 1980s and became popular later. Obviously, people who lived before that time and didn’t have mobile phones lived well and even created brilliant civilization. It is the same to us if we don’t have mobile phones nowadays. Secondly, other communication tools can replace the cell phones. Actually, the phones are no more than a communication tool with little importance. Although cell phones keep people in touch easily, other communication tools can also achieve the function, such as letters, e-mail and wireless radio. Besides, mobile phones will finally fade away with the development of science, just like MP3 players. Thirdly, we always have a misunderstanding that we can’t live a normal life without cellphones. And we even see them as an indispensable part of our lives in today’s world. For instance, China has been once called the kingdom of bicycles, for which bicycles were the main transportation tools at that time. Should I also think people can’t live without bicycles? On the contrary, people who use bikes are in a minority at present. Back to the point, mobile phones aren’t necessaries in fact and we just rely on them excessively. We should understand the position of phones correctly and get rid of the bondage of them. Furthermore, there are also disadvantages that mobile phones decrease our ability of communication in some degrees. For example, when I get lost and need to ask directions, I’m more likely to check Mobile Google1 Name: Huang Shan Class 3 Major: Mechanical Engineering ELC-PG2 (Tier2) Fall 2014, STU Journal 4=Revised/Final draft of “Journal 2” Maps instead of asking passersby, which is more accuracy and reliable. Another drawback is that we often spend too much time in chatting and playing games, affecting sharply our work, study and rest. Last but not least, one point that we can’t ignore is the electric wave radiation which is thought to be harmful to users’ brains. Health is the priceless treasure and we are supposed to use phones as less as we can. To sum up, the mobile phones are just communication tools and they even have enormous disadvantages. I once again reaffirm my position of this matter that we could live well, even better without mobile phones.2
It seems that people can’t live without it. In my opinion, cell phone...First of all, mobile phones change the way we communicate with others. In...It is true that mobile phones have brought great convenience to us as we can send short messages, check e-mails, surf the Internet, or watch videos ...(1)___ Mobile phones are our friends, and we always feel that we can’t live without them. Scientists at the Human Media Lab in Canada invented...Can you live without computers or mobile phones? 3 How can you help ...We'll have to change the way.& At this time a boy about 12 years ...Mobile Phones: Are They about to Transform Our Lives
We love them so ...Even the language of texting in one area can be incomprehensible to anybody...Mobile Phone Manners Mobile phones have changed the way we communicate (交流); they have also brought about problems in phone manners (礼仪). Gaik Lira...Mobile Phones: Are They about to Transform Our Lives We love them so much...Even the language of texting in one area can be incomprehensible to anybody...we can talk on mobile phones while shopping C.what good manners checkout ...Without hesitation we ran to her and gave her first a aid the instant ...第三篇Mobile Phones:Are They about to Transform Our Lives We love them so...mobile technologies will be entirely positive so long as the public can be...(10 分) If you have no mobile phone, no ...day, so she decided to try and live without ...D. We can go there by bus. VI.阅读理解 阅读...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
英语表白的话,我在忧愁时想你,就像在冬天想太阳.doc 64页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
英语表白的话,我在忧愁时想你,就像在冬天想太阳
下文是关于英语表白的话,我在忧愁时想你,就像在冬天想太阳相关内容,希望对你有一定的帮助:
第一篇:《英语表白》第二篇:《35句经典的英语表白句子》
? 【35句经典的英语表白句子】
1、想你,是一种美丽的忧伤的甜蜜的惆怅,心里面,却是一种用任何语言也无法表达的温馨。
It is graceful grief and sweet sadness to think of you, but in my heart, there is a kind of soft warmth that can't be expressed with any choice of words。
2、你知道思念一个人的滋味吗,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然后用很长很长的时间流成热泪。
Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears。
3、我知道你最喜欢这首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。
I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you 。
4、常常想起曾和你在一起的那些日子。开心、快乐、幸福、失落、伤心、痛苦的所有日子。很想你,很想你
Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time,because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,and miss you so mach.
5、你知道么,有个人时时想念着你,惦记你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光闪闪,缀在我的心幕上,夜夜亮晶晶。
Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hangingon the curtain of my heart。
6、心要让你听见,爱要让你看见,不怕承认对你有多眷恋;想你的时候,盼你能收到我的真情留言!
正在加载中,请稍后...
16页18页20页Sina Visitor System}

我要回帖

更多关于 live without you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信