3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
2016上海中考英语作文评分标准
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2016上海中考英语作文评分标准
篇一:2016上海中考作文评分
上海中考必读:英语老师解密中考英语作文评分标准
中考英语作文难不难?其实不难,大部分同学都能得到12分以上,13、14分也是平常,但是要想得到15分甚至以上,就难上加难了。到底什么样的作文能得到16分以上?经过和中考命题组和阅卷组老师的交流,我们对中考英语作文评分标准做出了更深的理解。
一、中考英语写作的概述
关于体裁,本文包含记叙文和议论文两种最容易考到的类型,其他一些文体也有可能会综合涉及。
关于题材,同学们的反应可谓是“几家欢喜几家愁”。上海中考写作也有自己的特色:一般围绕着“生活化、学校化”来考察。近几年,考试题目实际上是一些比较贴近中学生活,为中学生能够的认识能力、生活经历所能驾驭的问题。比如:
2009年题目“I Want to Do something for my School”(我想为学校做的一件事)
2010年题目“Im Proud of myself”(我为自己感到自豪)
2011年题目“I am a member of_____”(我是?的一员)
2012年题目“A letter to Joe”(给Joe的一封建议信)
2013年题目“How to protect myself”(如何保护自己)
2014年题目“The time next year”(明年此时)
2015年题目“I want to invent ____”(我想要发明___)
你对于在中考英语写作中拿高分有把握吗?实际考试中,许多学生却常常有“无话可说”的感觉。那要如何我们才能克服这种无话的状态,取得高分呢?归根到底这是一个英语基本功——单词、短语和句型的问题。
英语作文的前提条件是掌握了一定量的词汇、语法及体裁、题材等方面的知识。学生如果想要在写作方面有本质上的提升,必须进行多次的写作练习。因此,必须合理地设置训练步骤,遵循从初级到高级,从简单到复杂的原则去练习,经过一段写作实践之后,写作水平一定会有大幅度的提高。
二、中考英语写作的评分标准
1、老师拿到的标准
写作水平的高低和文章的好坏,分数是最直接的评分标准,也是考生们最关心的。但是多少考生真正透彻知道中考英语写作的评分标准?什么样的文章才是阅卷老师眼中的好文章?
评分标准:
整篇作文满分20分,其中内容8分,语言8分,结构4分。
内容贴切,句子流畅,用语准确,加整体印象分1分。
不满60个词,少1——5个词扣0.5分,6——10个词扣1分。所有给出问题涉及的三项内容,每少一项扣3分。
每个拼写,大小写,标点符号等错误扣0.5分;同一的拼写错误不重复扣分,扣分总和不超过2分。
语法错误每项扣1分,同一错误不重复扣分,扣分总和不超过2分。
2、老师想看到的标准
语言(8分):词——固定搭配、高频重点词汇;
句——复杂句(各种从句)、特殊句型、正确的句子!内容(8分):(总、分)论点、论据支持句;
简洁、切合主题的记叙内容。
结构(4分):语言结构——句子重点突出、内容清晰;
内容结构——论点、论据以及记叙之间的逻辑关系;句数控制——对于相对内容的句数掌握;
亮点、出彩点——排比、拟人、谚语、成语、押韵等
篇二:2016年上海中考英语真题试卷和解析
2016上海市初中毕业统一学业考试试题
Phonetics, Grammar and Vocabulary
II. Choose the best answer(选择最恰当的答案)
(共20分)
26. Let?A)/e/B)/i:/C)/I/ D)/?/
27. The teenagers had _____ good time in the summer camp in their sister school.
A)a B) anC) theD)/
28. When James arrived at the railway station, he tried to look_____ a place to park his car.
A) afterB)at C) up D)for
29. The local community center is open_______ Monday to Sunday.
A)inB) from C)for D) on
30. The retired couple have decided to go to college. It?s time for ______ to begin a new life.
A)they B) them C) their
31. This temple is one
正在加载中,请稍后...继续查找其他问题的答案?
其他答案(1)
匿名网友&&
Accbc cabbd adadd bacad
您可能感兴趣的
1The drug store was closing for the night. Young Alfred Higgins, the shop-assistant, was ready to go home. Mr. Carr, the boss, stared at him and said: “Hold on, Alfred. Maybe you'd be good enough to take the things out of your pockets and leave them here before you go.”Alfred's face got red. After a little hesitation, he took out what he had stolen. Mr. Carr said, “Maybe I should call your mother and let her know I'm going to have to put you in prison.”Alfred thought his mother would come rushing in, eyes burning with anger. But, to his surprise, she arrived wearing a smile. “Hello, I'm Alfred's mother. Is he in trouble?”she said. Mr. Carr was surprised, too. He had expected Alfred's mother to come in nervously, shaking with fear, asking with wet eyes for a mercy for her son. But no, she was most calm, quiet and pleasant and was making Mr. Carr feel guilty…. Soon Mr. Carr was shaking his head in agreement with what she was saying. “Of course”, he said, “I don't want to be cruel. You are right. Sometimes, a little good advice is the best thing for a boy at certain times in his life and it often takes the youths long time to get sense into their heads.”And he warmly shook Mrs. Higgins's hand.Back home, without even looking at Alfred, she said, “You are a bad luck. It is one thing after another, always has been. Why do you stand there so stupidly? Go to bed.”In his bedroom, Alfred heard his mother in the kitchen. There was no shame in him, just pride inhis mother's strength.He felt he must tell her how great she was. As he got to the kitchen, he saw his mother drinking a cup of tea. He was shocked by what he saw. His mother's face was a frightened, broken one. It was not the same cool, bright face he saw earlier in the drug store. As she lifted the tea cup, her hand shook. And some of the tea splashed on the table. Her lips moved nervously. She looked very old. He watched his mother without making a sound. The picture of his mother made him want to cry. He felt his youth coming to an end. He saw all the troubles he brought his mother in her shaking hand and the deep lines of worry in her grey face. It seemed to him that this was the first time he had ever really seen his mother.小题1:The reason why Mr. Carr felt guilty was that ________.A.he found Alfred was in fact innocentB.he should have called a policeman in firstC.Alfred's mother appeared polite and gentleD.he thought he was partly responsible for it小题2:Which of the following is probably said by Mrs. Higgins while talking to Mr. Carr?A.“Please, for God's sake, you know, he is just a kid.”B.“I can't believe it! You are treating my son like that!”C.“You know, it takes time for a youth to truly grow up.”D.“Punishment makes sense because it teaches about the law.”小题3:What does the underlined phrase "his mother's strength"(Para. 3) refer to?A.Mrs. Higgins's calmness and communicating skills.B.Mrs. Higgins's attitude towards parental sufferings.C.Mrs. Higgins's love and care for her son Alfred.D.Mrs. Higgins's greatness as a woman.小题4:After the incident, young Alfred would probably ________.A.feel ashamed of her motherB.change his attitudes towards lifeC.learn to live an independent lifeD.hate Mr. Carr for hurting her mother2One day a rich man was invited to dinner at the home of one of his friends. He did not know what to&&36&&the wine, meat and chicken he had just bought. Certainly he could not&&&37&&&them to the servant. Then he had&&38&&&idea. He called up the servant and&&&39&&to him."I'll be away for the whole evening, and I'll leave you to look after the house. In the cupboard there are two bottles filled with&&&40&. Be careful about it. You'll be killed if you take even a&&41&&&of it. There is also some meat and chicken in the cupboard. Take care of them".&&&42&&these words the rich man left the home.&43&&the master turned his back, the servant opened the cupboard and began to enjoy all the nice things in it. He&&44&&the two bottles and ate up the meat, the chicken and&&45&he found in the cupboard. He was&&46&&and soon fell47&.At mid-night the rich man returned home. He looked into the cupboard and to his great48&&, all the wine and food were&&49&. He was mad with&&50and called the servant up."Oh, Master," the servant began to say&&51&the rich man
"while you were away, the neighbor's black cat stole into our kitchen and ate up every things in the cupboard. I know you would be angry with me. I was so&&52&&that I drank the two bottles of poison to kill&&53&&“there were tears in the servant's eyes.”Oh, Master," he continued, "Please don't get angry with a54 _man. I'll soon be dead.The rich man, of course, did not&&55&a word of his story. But again, he could do nothing about it.小题1:A.makeB.put intoC.deal withD.do with小题2:A.buyB.cookC.leaveD.bring小题3:A.someB.anC.theD.no小题4:A.saidB.toldC.spokeD.talked小题5:A.waterB.oilC.wineD.poison小题6:A.pieceB.dropC.lotD.bottle小题7:A.AtB.OnC.WithD.Hearing小题8:A.BeforeB.WhileC.Hardly whenD.As soon as小题9:A.brokeB.emptiedC.removedD.cleaned小题10:A.thatB.whatC.somethingD.everything else小题11:A.satisfiedB.excitedC.worriedD.disappointed小题12:A.sleepB.asleepC.sleepyD.sleeping小题13:A.surprisingB.surpriseC.surprisedD.joy小题14:A.goneB.leftC.missedD.disappeared小题15:A.tearsB.sceneC.angerD.a smile小题16:A.whenB.afterC.asD.before小题17:A.afraidB.sadC.anxiousD.sure小题18:A.the catB.the manC.myselfD.the neighbor小题19:A.deadB.dyingC.livingD.wounded小题20:A.sayB.hearC.believeD.listen to3It was the second day of a winter holiday in Queenstown, New Zealand, three years ago. When we decided to explore the beautiful scenery, our landlady&&36&&us,“Make sure you are well wrapped up today. The weather is&&37&. Head back when you see snowfall.”The day was bright and sunny, and I started to wonder if she was being too cautious. When snow began to fall at 6:00 pm, I was not worried, thinking we’d have no&&38&&in catching a taxi back. However, we waited for a while, and all the drivers shook their heads when told of our&&39&.The first driver passed by and gave me a card with a number for me to&&40&&help. I was filled with&&41&, but I had no choice but to lead my three sisters to a nearby place to make the&&42&. Then a taxi drew up and we climbed in. The driver did not appear very friendly. Then the light streaming from his headlights showed very&&43&&why no taxi wanted to take us to our hotel. And I began to understand the driver’s apparently unfriendly silence — he was worried. The steep incline (斜坡) ahead was&&44&&with snow. The taxi slowly made its way up the hill. Suddenly, we came to a dead stop, and the driver turned to us. “Look! It is very&&&45&&to go forward. You have to get out and walk. If I drive any further, the taxi will slide back,” he said. “Er ... can you keep your headlight on and help my elder sister? The rest of us will follow you up,” I said. The driver&&46&.We made it safely back to our hotel. Even though it&&47&&for the rest of the days, we could see the silver lining in the cloud(一线希望): the generous soul who helped us.小题1:A.protectedB.guardedC.helpedD.warned小题2:A.hatefulB.colorfulC.changeableD.unforgettable小题3:A.reasonB.timeC.troubleD.opportunity小题4:A.situationB.destinationC.backgroundD.information小题5:A.call forB.wait forC.give upD.look up小题6:A.confidenceB.prideC.doubtD.joy小题7:A.appointmentB.callC.wayD.invitation小题8:A.clearlyB.weaklyC.UnwillinglyD.quietly小题9:A.chargedB.coveredC.crowdedD.provided小题10:A.dangerousB.possibleC.limitedD.unacceptable小题11:A.agreedB.admittedC.admiredD.applied小题12:A.shoneB.blewC.rainedD.snowed4Mr. Glen is a millionaire. Years ago, after returning from abroad to his motherland, he&1&his company. Speaking of success, Glen often tells us a story about his extra expensive “school” fee. He always&2&his success to it.At that time, Glen, who already got a Ph.D. degree,&3&&to return home, starting a company. Before&leaving, he bought a Rolex watch with the&&4&made through years. At the airport he had to accept the&5&&customs check. The watch on his wrist was also demanded to be&&taken down for&6. Glen knew that carrying such&goods out had to pay the tax, and he worried about paying&&7&for his watch. So while checked, he told a lie that his watch was a&8&&fake(假货). When he was&9&&of his “smarts”, immediately, in the presence of Glen, the officers hit the watch,&10&&cost&nearly 100,000, into pieces&11&hearing Glen’s words. Glen was&12. Before he understood why, he was taken to the office to be&examined&13&. For many times of entry-exit&14&he knew that only those people in the “blacklist” would “enjoy” this special treatment. The officers looked over everything carefully, and&15&him no matter what time of entry and exit he must accept the check and if&&&16&&reusing and carrying fake goods, he would be&&17&by law! Suddenly, his face turned red, and he had nothing in mind after boarding&the plane for long.After that, he often told the story to his family and his employees. He said that this made a deep&18&on him, because the additional high “school” fee that he had ever paid made him realize the value of&19&, which he would&remember as the&20&of his success forever.小题1:A.went upB.set upC. took upD.picked up小题2:A.owesB.mentionsC.bringsD.honors小题3:A.objectedB.refusedC.decidedD.asked小题4:A.booksB.thingsC.poundsD.savings小题5:A.ordinaryB.regularC.routineD.common小题6:A.inspectionB.lookC.testD.experiment小题7:A.itB.oneC.themD.these小题8:A.carelessB.pricelessC.hopelessD.worthless小题9:A.afraidB.ashamedC.proudD.hard小题10:A.whoseB.whatC.whichD.as小题11:A.atB.onC.inD.by小题12:A.amazedB.delightedC.disappointedD.satisfied小题13:A.strictlyB.quietlyC.quicklyD.curiously小题14:A.conditionsB.chancesC.experimentsD.experiences小题15:A.stoppedB.warnedC.urgedD.hoped小题16:A.found outB.came outC.sent outD.set out小题17:A.hitB.chargedC.praisedD.blamed小题18:A.expressionB.ideaC.thoughtD.impression小题19:A.liesB.honestyC.goodsD.bravery小题20:A.choiceB.lessonC.secretD.belief以下试题来自:
单项选择题Williams: Excuse me. I’m looking for a present for my son. I have no idea what to get him, Can you help me
Sales girl: ____________.A.Of course I can B.No, I can’t actually C.You must buy him a T-shirt
D.Yes, I think a T-shirt would be a good idea
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.No, thanks.
B.I’ll be there on time. C.Sure, why notD.Never mind.2A.Pleased to meet you, too
B.Thank you so much
C.I didn’t expect to see you here
D.You’re too hospitable 3A.Yes, you go
B.Yes, go
C.Yes, let’s
D.Yes, please
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷* 这里有最好&最方便查询的摩托车零件。
* 现在注册 有意想不到的促销商品和其他特别的优惠活动!
* 超过800,000目录商品,不难找到您想要的商品。
请输入电子邮箱,至少6个字符。
请输入有效的电子邮箱地址。
此邮箱已在使用中。
您的帐户已被禁用。
电子邮箱地址和/或密码不匹配。
Facebook验证失败。请再试一次。
电子邮箱是必需的,请分享您的电子邮箱。
登录到您的帐户
请输入电子邮箱,至少6个字符。
请输入有效的电子邮箱地址
此邮箱已在使用中。
请选择您的国家!
请选择您是如何了解Webike中国的?
您是怎么知道Webike?
Facebook或其他社交网络
注册并获取独家优惠
恭喜! 您的新帐户已成功创建! 您现在可以使用会员权限来增强您的在线购物体验。 如果您对本网上商店的操作有任何疑问,请通过。
确认已发送到提供的电子邮箱地址。 如果您在一小时内没有收到,请
立即注册你的摩托车!
关于我们的“My bike”服务
现在显示货币: RMB
阿联酋迪拉姆(AED)
阿根廷比索(ARS)
巴巴多斯元(BBD)
巴林第纳尔(BHD)
巴西雷亚尔(BRL)
瑞士法郎(CHF)
智利比索(CLP)
塞浦路斯镑(CYP)
捷克克朗(CZK)
丹麦克朗(DKK)
埃及镑(EGP)
港币(HKD)
匈牙利福林(HUF)
印尼盾(IDR)
以色列谢克尔(ILS)
印度卢比(INR)
冰岛克朗(ISK)
牙买加元(JMD)
约旦第纳尔(JOD)
肯尼亚先令(KES)
韩元(KRW)
科威特第纳尔(KWD)
黎巴嫩镑(LBP)
斯里兰卡卢比(LKR)
立陶宛立特(LTL)
拉脱维亚拉特(LVL)
摩洛哥迪拉姆(MAD)
墨西哥比索(MXN)
马来西亚林吉特(MYR)
纳米比亚元(NZD)
尼日利亚奈拉(NGN)
挪威克朗(NOK)
尼泊尔卢比(NPR)
阿曼里亚尔(OMR)
巴拿马波亚(PAB)
菲律宾比索(PHP)
巴基斯坦卢比(PKR)
波兰兹罗提(PLN)
卡塔尔里亚尔(QAR)
罗马尼亚列伊(RON)
沙特里亚尔(SAR)
瑞典克朗(SEK)
土耳其里拉(TRY)
委内瑞拉玻利瓦尔(VEF)
中非法郎(XAF)
东加勒比海元(XCD)
西非法郎(XOF)
南非兰特(ZAR)
CHN当前目的地: China其他目的地:阿富汗阿尔巴尼亚阿尔及利亚美属萨摩亚安道尔安哥拉安圭拉安提瓜和巴布达阿根廷亚美尼亚阿鲁巴奥地利阿塞拜疆巴哈马巴林孟加拉巴巴多斯白俄罗斯比利时伯利兹贝宁百慕大不丹玻利维亚波斯尼亚和黑塞哥维那博茨瓦纳巴西文莱保加利亚布基纳法索布隆迪柬埔寨喀麦隆佛得角开曼群岛乍得智利中国哥伦比亚刚果刚果民主共和国哥斯达黎加科特迪瓦克罗地亚古巴塞浦路斯捷克共和国丹麦吉布提多米尼加多明尼加共和国厄瓜多尔埃及萨尔瓦多厄立特里亚爱沙尼亚埃塞俄比亚法罗群岛斐济芬兰法属波利尼西亚加彭冈比亚格鲁吉亚迦纳直布罗陀希腊格陵兰格林纳达关岛危地马拉根西岛几内亚圭亚那海地教廷(梵蒂冈城国)宏都拉斯匈牙利冰岛印度印尼伊朗(伊斯兰共和国)伊拉克爱尔兰以色列牙买加约旦哈萨克斯坦肯亚科威特吉尔吉斯斯坦寮国拉脱维亚黎巴嫩莱索托利比里亚阿拉伯利比亚民众国列支敦斯登立陶宛卢森堡澳门马其顿共和国,前南斯拉夫共和国马达加斯加马拉维马尔地夫马里马尔他马绍尔群岛马丁尼克毛里塔尼亚模里西斯墨西哥密克罗尼西亚联邦摩尔多瓦共和国蒙古黑山蒙特塞拉特摩洛哥莫桑比克缅甸纳米比亚尼泊尔荷兰新喀里多尼亚尼加拉瓜尼日尔奈及利亚诺福克岛北马利安纳群岛挪威阿曼巴基斯坦帕劳巴勒斯坦地区巴拿马巴布亚新几内亚巴拉圭秘鲁菲律宾波兰葡萄牙卡达留尼旺罗马尼亚卢安达圣巴泰勒米圣基茨和尼维斯圣卢西亚圣马丁(法国部分)圣文森特和格林纳丁斯萨摩亚圣马力诺沙乌地阿拉伯塞内加尔塞尔维亚塞舌尔狮子山共和国斯洛伐克(斯洛伐克共和国)斯洛维尼亚所罗门群岛南非南韩斯里兰卡苏丹苏里南斯威士兰瑞典瑞士叙利亚台湾坦尚尼亚东帝汶多哥汤加千里达及托巴哥突尼西亚土耳其乌干达乌克兰阿拉伯联合大公国乌拉圭乌兹别克斯坦瓦努阿图委内瑞拉越南维尔京群岛,英属维尔京群岛,美国瓦利斯和富图纳群岛也门赞比亚辛巴威
An innocent choice for Oji Rider
(14,200&日元)
(12,780&日元)
(10% 折扣)
3.7&(6&评论)
(14,200日元)
(12,780日元)
(10% 折扣)
Rather than saying my age as his uncle, I bought it for myself as a gift that I can wear it safely w...
First time Mesh jacket.My son has come to Thailand 's Parenthesis nice Jacket, but I feel a litt...
Coolness has none to say. Because the fabric is thick and solid, it will prevent the solar radiation...
They were purchase and an exactly good Size about L Size in 177-cm61 kg.
Coolly satisfied, if it ...
172 cm and 70 kg since the Outer of everyday wear also wore LL Size by the form firmly, LL was purch...
It purchases for the short summer of Hokkaido. There are also no logos, such as a rough and road, an...
本照片是由我们的会员提供,有可能与实际商品不符。
An innocent choice for Oji Rider
First time Mesh jacket.My son has come to Thailand 's Parenthesis nice Jacket, but I feel a little embarrassed that kind of thing, so I am looking for a Jacket featuring affordable buying at an affordable price and arrived at this product.We, 168 cm, 68 Kg Oji-san is a body type. It would be M Size for height but it was just right feeling, making it L Size with stomach circumference priority..Sleeve length is long although it was also in Review of other people. But when I was on the Motorcycle I was not particularly concerned.Besides that, I was worried that the Zipper on the sleeve can not be tightly closed. As soon as I thought it was like this, I got it soon...I felt quite hard at the time of purchase, but I wore a few days and I've been totally like a photo.Mesh jacket that can be used as a normal feeling but has a little sense of security, but I do not think so, I think that this is a precious existence in this.===Oh yeah, Mesh jacket So it is better to have a windbreaker according to the temperature.I used a thin Wind Breaker which is not for Motorcycle but can buy at 980 yen, but it was perfect.
通过评论&Japan User(translated)
由&符合:Others
Brembo 40 mm casting caliper
When the item arrives and opened, since the shape of the photograph and the real thing are different, I reviewed the photograph of the order history and the real thing many times again!Since it has no...由&A person of ↑.I do not know..One grade Because it is highYou get a difference from other people..Self-sufficiency. What is Motorcycle?That's not it.With the price like Z7Value will go down if ever...由&I am relieved heavily because I am thick Arm. It might be possible to cut it if it takes time to cut off, but I think that it can not be done easily.Midsummer may be hot, but the cheerfulness of the early summer is comfortable with wind coming in moderately. It is a little because of my body shape Left hands feel tight.It is Type Battery which inject dilute sulfuric acid by yourself.Although I bought not being charged for the first time,There is no particular problem as long as you work safely with care.Just plug th...}

我要回帖

更多关于 lookingforgroup 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信