其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语短文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。短文写作. 一张照片.一个故事.一段美好的时光.请你用英语写一篇不少于80词的短文和大家一起分享照片背后的故事. 内容包括: 1.拍照的时间.地点, 2.照片中的人物和情景, 3.照片背后的故事和你的感受. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
短文写作。
一张照片,一个故事,一段美好的时光。请你用英语写一篇不少于80词的短文和大家一起分享照片背后的故事。
内容包括:
1.拍照的时间、地点;
2.照片中的人物和情景;
3.照片背后的故事和你的感受。
  This picture was taken in front of my grandparents’ old house.There is a tall tree near the house.The house looks old but clean, very small but lovely.In this picture, my grandparents are sitting in the middle.My father and mother are standing behind them.I am sitting on my grandma's laps.There is a big smile on our faces.
  The old house was pulled down a few years ago.Many new buildings and roads have been built up since then.And we have moved into a new apartment.I have grown up, but I still remember the old days.I miss the old house, the kind neighbors and the kids that I played with in the yard.The picture always reminds me of the happy days in the old house.
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:模拟题
题型:写作题
创新写作:
&&&& 下面是汶川地震中的一张照片。它记录了一个叫郎铮的三岁男孩在地震十小时后被解放军从废墟(debris)中救出(rescue)。躺在担架(stretcher)上的他慢慢地举起右手向救他的人敬礼(salute to)。请你以“感动”为题,用英语简单描述这个故事并写出你的感想。&&&& 要求:故事描述要包括提供的所有信息。字数:80-100。短文开头已给出,不计入总字数。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Moved&&&&&&At 14:28 on May 12, an earthquake broke out in Wenchuan. Soon people all over China went to the rescue.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语 写一篇短文描述自己的某张照片,至少用5个含有定语从句的句子照片的主人公是个女孩 内容可自由发挥
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
this is a photo which I took in a park of my neighberhood.There are three people on it the one who stands in the middle is meand the other two who are beside me are my dad and mommy parents are my good friends who I can share my feelings withand this photo is my favorite one which I will keep forever
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
我最喜爱的一张照片英语作文描述照片
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My favorite photograph was taken when I was mere five.It shows my hometown and my old grandmother.In the photo I was wearing a short red dress and I looked very cute.My face was a little bit nervous but very chubby.I like it because it reminded me of my childhood,which was a long time ago.o(∩_∩)o
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
家庭照片的吗?
This is my famly,the man is my father,he liek read nesperpar,the woman is my mother,she is very beauitful,the litte boy is me.I am verycute.like my famly.
扫描下载二维码404 Not Found
The requested URL /new/77266/ was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何写好一篇英文文章 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信