我希望成为一名宇航员用we look forward too doing来表达

TED: Ideas worth spreading
You have JavaScript disabled
For the best experience, please turn JavaScript on.
Got a meeting? Maybe you should walk and talk
TED Talk: The benefits of turning your one-on-one into a walk-and-talk
Stuff happens: How to learn from mistakes
Playlist: What you can extract from missteps and misunderstandings to learn and grow
Newest Talks
A Parkland teacher's homework for us all
Why it's worth listening to people you disagree with
The &dead zone& of the Gulf of Mexico
The harm reduction model of drug addiction treatment
A printable, flexible, organic solar cell
What's missing in the global debate over refugees
Why the world needs WikiLeaks
There are no mistakes on the bandstand
How the US should use its superpower status
The best way to help is often just to listen
An Iraq war movie crowd-sourced from soldiers
For the love of birds
recommended today
How to keep rivers and streams flowing
The ancient ingenuity of water harvesting
How I brought a river, and my city, back to life
Reviving New York's rivers -- with oysters!
The boiling river of the Amazon
How to make filthy water drinkable
Explore playlists
A playbook to understanding power
Small Thing Big Idea: Designs that changed the world
What would it be like to live on another planet?
TED Talks are free thanks to our
partners & advertisers
Heard on TED Radio Hour
The way we think about work is broken
What makes us feel good about our work?
For more wonder, rewild the world
Life in Biosphere 2
TEDx fan favorites
My philosophy for a happy life
How to stop screwing yourself over
What makes you special?
Why you should quit social media
Plus-size? More like my size
Why people believe they can't draw
TED-Ed lessons: feed your curiosity
A simple way to tell insects apart
Why do cats act so weird?
The science of skin color
How playing an instrument benefits your brain
What would happen if you didn't sleep?
lifelong learning
The life-long learner
How to get better at the things you care about
12 truths I learned from life and writing
Why some of us don't have one true calling
We should aim for perfection -- and stop fearing failure
Life's third act
and now ... a few bad ideas
3 ways to spot a bad statistic
Battling bad science
Why people believe weird things
On being wrong
What I learned from 100 days of rejection
be an activist. start now
The antidote to apathy
Activism needs introverts
How to make peace? Get angry
How protest is redefining democracy around the world
How the US government spies on people who protest -- including you
deep space science
How to take a picture of a black hole
The hunt for a supermassive black hole
How I fell in love with quasars, blazars and our incredible universe
The sound the universe makes
Is our universe the only universe?
Let's look for life in the outer solar system
TED is a nonpartisan nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks. TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 110 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world.外研社英语七年级上册英语知识点MODULE 1一、同义句 1.My name's Daming. = I'm Daming. 2.I'm from England. = I come from England. 3.Are you a new student?≈ Are you new? 4.Nice to meet you. = Nice to see you. =Glade to meet you. = Glade to see you. 5.What's your name?= May I have your name? 二、特殊疑问句 ―What's your name? ―My name is .... ―Where are you from? ―I'm from... 三、单词短语 1.practise + ding sth. 2.with&and A and B go to the bank. A with B goes to the bank. 四、形容性物主代词 I--my you--your he--his we--our she--her it--its you--your they―them ―How old are you? = Can you tell me your age? = What's your age? ―I'm twelve years old. ―What class are you in? ―I'm in Class One, Grade One.MODULE 2一、单词 职业:doctor manager secretary worker teacher 工作地点:factory hospital hotel office school university 二、短语 basketball football tennis table tennis the piano ride a bike\horse speak English\Japanese\Chinese sing (a song) swimplaya photo\picture of my family a university an office 三、语法(can) Can do sth. 四、句子 I can\can't ride a bike. Yes, I can.\No, I can't. Can you ride a bike? twofactories cities universities secretariesWhat does your ... do?=What is\are you ...'s job?=What is your ...?1 He\She is a ...They're ...重难点:1. play 与不同的名词搭配时所表达的意思是不同的,play 与球类搭配时是不需要加定冠词 the,如:play football, basketball, volleyball and so on.Play 与乐器搭配时是需要加定冠词 the, 如: play the piano, the guitar and so on. 2. 固定搭配:ride a bike/horse,speak English/Japanese/Chinese,sing a song,swim. 3. 不定冠词 a 与 an 的用法 4. 语法知识:Can 的用法 Can do sth I can’t do sth. 5. What does your ... do?=What is\are you ...'s job?=What is your ...? He\She is a ... They're ... Can+主语+do sth? Yes,主语+can./No,主语+can’t.MODULE 3一、单词 1.buildings in school: classroom dining hall gym library office science lab 2.something: blackboard book classroom computer desk dictionary football 3.numbers: thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen sixty 5. seventy eighty ninety 4.介词:next to ≈ near behind ≠ in front of in on under in front of:在......前面 in the front of:在......里面的前面 6.right 正确的≠wrong 右边的≠left 二、语音 er、or、ur 发/?/ 三、语法(There be) ----Are there any school offices? ----Yes, there are. There are some offices. ----Is there a computer on Miss Li's desk? ----No, there isn't. 注意:1.就近原则: There is some meat and two apple on the desk. 2.名词所有格: Miss Li's her 两人共有的 两人各有的eg:library picture television thirty forty fifty1. 2.there is/are +sth./sb. + sw. How many + n. + are there + sw.Lily and Lucy's Lily's and Lucy'sLily and Lucy's father. Lily's and Lucy's fathers.重难点:1.重要单词: classroom dining hall gym library office science lab blackboard book classroom computer desk dictionary football library 2.介词的用法: next to ≈ near behind ≠ in front of in on under 3.in front of 与 in the front of 的区别 4.语法知识: ----Are there any school offices? ----Yes, there are. There are some offices. ----Is there a computer on Miss Li's desk? 1. there is/are +sth./sb. + sw. 2. How many + n. + are there + sw.2 ----No, there isn't. 就近原则:There is some meat and two apple on the desk. 5.名词所有格:MODULE 4一、family members: aunt uncle grandma grandmother grandpa grandfather mother father mum dad sister brother 二、短语句型 Thank you for your email. your help. helping me. asking me. say Make a family tree for your family. ----How many people are there in your family? ----There are four. There are my mum and dad, my sister and me. ----Have you got an aunt?/any .....? ----Yes,I have./No,I haven't. ----Have you got a small family or a big family? ----I've got a big family.(选择疑问句) or 的用法:① 或; ② 并列否定:I don't like swimming or dancing. thank (sb.) for sth. thank (sb.) for doing sth. talk about sth. with sb. to sb. it again重难点:1..重要短语:Thank you for doing sth./Thanks for doing sth.3.have got 的用法 4.重难点: or 的用法:① 或; ② 并列否定:I don't like swimming or dancing.MODULE 5-6一、单词 1. orange 橙汁 have some orange 橙子 This is an orange 2.Kind 善良 He is very kind. 种类=type a kind / type of fruit two kinds /types of fruits [U] [C] 橙色 the oranges are orange [C]3. gym: 不受天气影响的室内体育馆、健身房或运动馆 stadium: 周围有看台的露天大型运动场 4.healthy ≠ unhealthy keep/stay healthy in good health ≠ in poor/bad health be healthy = be in health 5. 条件 一般情况 单词以 s、x、ch、sh 结尾 以辅音字母+y 结尾 good for one health ≠ bad for one health 变化形式 +-s + - es 去 y 为 i + -es3例词 shops buses city-cities 单词以Do‖结尾有生命 无生命+ - es +-s 把‘f?或‘fe?变成‘ves'tomatoes zoos knife-knives一些以?f‘或?fe‘结尾的单词 二、短语 be on film star football matches piano lesson see a film watch a magic show ride a bike /horse stay at homeatthe party the stadium Sun theatre New Times Cinema Garden Hotel night三、句型 ----Havethe youphoto got any ......? the fridge ----Yes,we have./No,we haven't China / Beijing Iin have no time. 2008 I don't have time. the day Best wish sb. theto morning 四、区别 for teachers' spring day please want would like ask/invite sb. teach tell let would could can must do doesto do sth.the phone Would you like sth. the playground to do sth. on Sunday Let's do sth. sunny day What's theaprice of......? the morning of June 1st 希望别人得到肯定回答的疑问句用'some' eg: Do you have for me? see a film / seesome filmsmoney = go to the cinema a cup of tea a glass of water a can of coke a bottle of juice do sth. a bowl of rice a piece of meatlike practice Thank you for finish star My hobby is favourite sport is 重难点 :two cups of tea two glasses of water doing two cans of coke sth. two bottles of juice two bowls of rice two pieces of meat 1. 重要单词:orange 三个不同的含义,health(n.)与 healthy(adj.)的区分. 2. 重要短语与句型:详见知识点概括MODULE 7一、短语 about sth.谈论某事 talk to sb. 跟某人谈话(一方讲一方听) with sb. 跟某人谈话(双方都讲) sth.(my homework) start to do sth.(to do my homework) doing sth.(doing my homework) a break have Chinese/a Chinese lesson breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper finish4sth.(my homework) doing sth.(doing my homework) get up≠go to bed go home≠leave home(for) study science/history/chemistry/maths/... 二、语法 ____ ①时间表达法: What time it is? ____ What's the time?What about/How aboutyou doing sth.(问时间具体几点钟) (2:10) ≤30' (2:50) &30' (2:00) (不用介词) 2. half an hour cut the apple into two halves直 读 法 : It's two ten. ②It's ten to ten. 整点表达法:It's two o'clock. 注意: 1. a quarter past two a quarter to two half past two 3. 2:15 2:45 2:30逆 读 法 : ①It's ten past two.(2:10)When do you get up? (问具体几点钟做某事)I get up at 7:30. What time do you get up? When is your birthday / the film?(问日、月、年或某事何时发生)②一般现在时(1) 【No. 1】一般现在时的功能 1.表示事物或人物的特征、状态。eg:The sky is blue. 2.表示经常性或习惯性的动作。 3.表示客观现实。 【No. 2】一般现在时的构成 1. be 动词:主语+be(am,is,are)+其它。eg:I am a boy. 2.行为动词:主语+行为动词(+其它)。 【No. 3】否定句 1. be 动词的变化:主语+ be + not +其它。eg eg eg eg eg:I get up at six every day.:The earth goes around the sun.:We study English. :He is not a worker.2.行为动词的变化:主语+ don't( doesn't ) +V 原形(+其它)。 :I don't like bread.重难点:1. 重要短语:talk aboutsth/talk with sb/talk to sb. 2. 时间的表达(直读法与逆读法) 3. 一般现在时的概念与用法 1(详见知识点总结)MODULE 8一、短语句型 be different from get sth. from sb. on television ask sb. (not) to do sth. by her favourite singers wear silk shirts have a habit of ding sth. a box of candies/chocolates a pair of jeans/trainers/glasses/shoes (当物为代词时,只能 5 用 to 或 for 的句型) send/give sth. to sb.make/buy/choose sth. for sb.=send/give sb. sth. =make/buy/choose sb. sth. lots of many【C】 【C】或【U】肯定句 肯定或否定句 a lot of much【U】 二、语法 ①一般现在时(2) 【No. 1】一般现在时中第三人称行为动词的变化规律 规则 一般动词后词加 s 以 s、x、ch、sh 结尾加 es 以辅音字母加 o 结尾加 es 以辅音字母加 y 结尾去 y 为 ies ②形容词性物主代词 人称 主格 第一人称 第二人称 第三人称 ③频度副词用法 usually、always、often、never + n. be + usually、always、often、never I you he she it 单 数 形容性物主代词 my your his her its they their 主格 we you 复 数 形容性物主代词 our your 动词原形 play guess go study 第三人称单数形式 plays guesses goes studies重难点:一般现在时的概念与用法 2(详见知识点总结)形容词性物主代词的用法MODULE 9一、单词 ① Names of the animals camel Snake ② in Asia elephant panda Africa giraffe lion kangaroo polar Oceania monkey--monkeys bear wolf--wolves North/South America the Arctic zebra大洲及动物居住地 Europe America Asian African European Oceania America in the desert / forest / grassland / jungle / sea / wild二、短语 visit my grandparents the zoo 三、语法 many some more animals two ①一般现在时(3) be from = come from go and do sth. = go to do sth. stay healthy 5 thousand thousands of students every morning /day everyone / everybody + V 三 . 单 . 15 kilos of bamboo6every + 复数名词 climb trees 【No. 1】一般疑问句 1.be 动词的变化:Be +主语+其它。eg:-Are you a student? -Yes. I am. / No, I'm not.3. 行为动词的变化:Do( Does ) +主语+动词原形+其它。eg:- Do you often play football? - Yes, I do. / No, I don't.重难点: 1.重要单词: camelSnake pandaelephant liongiraffe polarkangaroo bearmonkey--monkeys wolf--wolveszebra2.重要短语:5 thousand 与 thousands of +名词的区别 3.行为动词的一般疑问句的形式变化::Do( Does ) +主语+动词原形+其它。eg:- Do you often play football? - Yes, I do. / No, I don't.MODULE 10一、单词短语 connect sth. to sth. save the document go online/offline download music switch on/off say sth. 二、语法 ①一般现在时(4) 【No. 1】特殊疑问句 1.be 动词的变化:疑问词+一般疑问句。eg:Where is my bike? 2.行为动词的变化:疑问词+一般疑问句。eg:How does your father go to work? write a name for it save one's life on the computer/phone/television write one's homework make travel plans check the train timetable getsend email and photos visit one website turn on/off on/from the Internetinformation(a piece of information) at/on weekends/weekdays/the weekend/weekday a kind/two kinds of music monitor(班长、显示器) mouse→mice 老鼠 speak+language →mouses 鼠标 different/all kinds of music tell sb. sth./sb. to do sth./a storytalk about sth./with sb./to sb.sometimes/some times/sometime外研社英语七年级下册英语知识点MODULE 11. listen 听(强调动作) hear 听见(强调结果) I listened carefully but I heard nothing. 我仔细听但什么也没听到。 2. We are on a school trip. 我们在参加学校郊游。 3. What are the others doing? 其他人在干什么? 4. lie in the sun / on the beach 躺在沙滩上 5. send sb a postcard 寄给某人一张明信片 send sth. to sb. = send sb. sth. 6. enjoy the school trip a lot/ very much 非常喜欢学校郊游7 7. anyway 无论如何 (转移话题) 8. buy some presents = shop for presents 买礼物 buy sth. for sb. = buy sb. sth. go shopping for presents 去买礼物 9. enjoy sth. 喜欢某物 enjoy oneself = have a good/ great time take away 13. do different things 做不同的事情 He is at work. = He is working. enjoy/ like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 10. take sth. to sw. 把某物带到某地 11. at this moment=now 此时此刻 (现在进行时) 12. in different places 在不同的地方 (比较 the same) 14. leave work 下班 15. wait for buses 等公共汽车 17. have afternoon tea 喝下午茶 19. watch a ballet 看芭蕾 20. call home be at work 上班16. run for trains 跑去乘火车 18. go to the opera 去听歌剧 20. get dressed 穿衣;打扮 see friends 看望朋友 22. talk on one’s phone 用某人的手机打电话给家里打电话 call sb. = give sb. a call= phone sb. do yangge 扭秧歌21. greetings from? 来自……的问候 23. do taijiquan,打太极拳24. 现在进行时的构成:be 动词+ 动词的现在分词MODULE 21. What traditions do you have at the Spring Festival? 在春节你们有什么传统? 2. lots of traditions 许多传统 4. sweep away bad luck 扫走坏运 6. It means 它意味着…… What does it mean? 7. decorate ?with ? 用……装饰…… 9. everyone 后面谓语动词用单数: everyone has a haircut 10. visit our family and friends 看望亲戚朋友 11. at midnight 在半夜 (at noon= in the middle of day) 13.bring sb. sth. =bring sth to sb. 给某人带来…… 14. at night , in the evening 15. get ready for sth. (be ready for sth.) get ready for doing sth. 为……做准备 17. learn a dragon dance 学舞龙 19.cook the meal 做饭 do some cooking be interested in doing sth. 对做某事感兴趣 16. sweep the floor 扫地 18. make lanterns 做灯笼 20. be interested in sth 对某物感兴趣 bring back 12.fireworks 用复数 3. clean the house 打扫房子 do some cleaning 5. paint ??red 把……涂成红色 (meaning n.) 8. have a haircut 剪头发MODULE 31. check my email party 查收我的邮件 get up early 起早 have a picnic 郊游 go to a party 去参加聚会 at the revise / review for my test 复习准备考试 (为考试而复习) 呆在床上 at a friend’s home 在朋友家 take the plane to?=go to sw. by plane 乘飞do some revision stay in bed机去……/ take the plane from?to?乘飞机从……到…… walk up the Great Wall 爬长城 make friends 交朋友 stay in a hotel 呆在酒店里 2. What are your plans? (同义句) What are you going to do? 3. look forward to sth/ doing sth. We are looking forward to the Spring Festival. 4. cook 厨师 (名词) 它还可以当动词: 5. How do you get (from) Shantou to Xiamen? 6. Why + 一般疑问句?用 because 来回答. We are looking forward to going to Guilin. cook sth for sb By bus. I am late because my bike is broken.8cook sb sth 7 in the morning on Sunday morning 具体到某一天用 on 8. be going to +动词原形 I’m going to do my homework this evening. It’s going to rain tomorrow. It’s going to be rainy tomorrow. There is going to be rain/ snow/wind(名词)…… on a hot afternoon 有描述词用 onMODULE 41. study at home 在家学习 do the dull jobs 做枯燥的工作 do heavy work 2. everyone 干重活 three days a week 一周三天 get warm 变暖 on TV on the radio long holidays 长假 free time 空闲时间 be free to do sth. on the computerevery one of ?3. by email 通过电子邮件的方式 5. I‘m not sure. 我不确信。be sure to do sth.6. The teachers won’t write on a blackboard with chalk. The teachers won’t use chalk to write on a blackboard. do sth with sth = use sth to do sth 用……来做某事 chalk 不可数名词 一支粉笔 a piece of chalk We will heat our homes with the sun. We will use the sun to heat our homes. 家庭供暖将会很便宜。 Heating homes will be cheap. It will be cheap to heat homes. 打篮球是我最喜欢的运动。 Playing basketball is my favourite sport. 8. will + 动词原形 will be+ 形容词 They will play football. It will be cool in summer.7. Flying will be very cheap. flying 为动名词,作主语。There will be+名词 There will be rain tomorrow. There will be a big bridge over the river. 9. My dream will have big classrooms. (同义句) There will be big classrooms in my dream school. will 可以用 be going to 代替,但 be 动词要根据单复数来变化。There are going to be big classrooms in my dream school. There is going to be a big classroom in my dream school. 10. It’s going to rain this afternoon. It’s going to be rainy this afternoon. (但只有 there be 句型除外,be 后跟名词。 ) 11. In my dream school there won’t be any teachers.MODULE 51. seven million millions of Americans 为我的作业回答一些问题 2. answer some questions for my homework3.What’s the population of ?? 某地人口是多少? 形容人口多用 big 或 large What’s its population? 4. Shanghai has 13 million people. Shanghai is a city with a population of 13million. The population of Shanghai is 13 million seven million. It has a population of 13 million people. 5. be famous for 以……而出名 如:北京以长城而闻名。Beijing is famous for the Great Wall.9 6. in the east/south/west of… 在……的东、南、西…(内部) 上海在中国的东部。 Shanghai is in the east of China. 7. 问天气:What’s the weather like? 8. on the coast 在海岸线上 9. It’s never very hot in the summer or very cold in the winter. 10. with 带有,有 Beijing is a city with lots of old buildings. / How’s the weather?MODULE 6一、反义词: dangerous 危险的----- safe 安全的 difficult 难的------ easy 容易的 expensive 昂贵的------ cheap 便宜的 relaxing 放松的------ tiring 累人的 carefully 认真地------ carelessly 粗心地 loudly 大声地------ quietly 安静地 2. be good at sth 擅长某事 例如:我哥哥擅长篮球。 我哥哥擅长打蓝球。 Why do you like it? be good at doing sth 擅长做某事 My brother is good at basketball. My brother is good at playing basketball. Football is my favourite sport. I like it because it‘s exciting danger / safety n. exciting 激动人心的------ boring 枯燥的 popular 受欢迎的------ unpopular 不受欢迎的 badly(worse, worst) 坏地------ well(better, best) 好地 late 晚------ early 早3. What Olympic sports do you like?4. 位移动词用现在进行时表示将来时。如:她将去学校。 She is going to school. She is leaving for school. 5. 在每周六上午九点半 6. 早到这儿 get here early 7. It‘s +adj. + to do sth 学习英语很难。It’s very difficult to learn English. 8. 对某人讲得又慢又大声 speak slowly and loudly to sb(宾格). slowly 和 loudly 为副词,副词修饰动词。 9. 需要做某事 need to do sth 我们需要每天打扫教室。We need to clean the classroom every day. 想要做某事 want to do sth = would like to do sth. 我们想要打蓝球。We want to play basketball 10. No one 谓语动词用单数。如:没人要踢足球。 11. It‘s +物性形容词 +for sb to do sh 对他来说学习数学很简单。 speak English well 13. do some sightseeing It’s very easy for him to learn math. 这里 well 就是副词 游览 go sightseeing 去观光 12. work hard 努力学习/工作 (这里 hard 就是副词) No one wants to play football. at 9:30 am every Saturday 晚到那儿 arrive there late 在教室后面 at the back of the classroom坐在黑板前 sit in front of the blackboard14. 带某人参观……take sb. around … 15. 将持续到……will continue/last until … 16. He needs to learn English quickly. How does he need to learn English? 17. She likes running and she likes cycling, too. = She likes running and she also likes cycling. also 反在实义动词前,be 动词和情态动词后。 18. 我不喜欢迟到。I don’t like to be late. 19. 我不喜欢跑步和骑自行车。 I don’t like running or cycling.10 20. so 因此;所以 在英语句子中不能与 because 同时用 如:我饿了,所以想去买点吃的。 more popular more exciting I’m hungry so I’m going to buy some food. more tired more quickly 21. more +(形容词或副词)原级=比较级 more dangerous 22. much, a little, even +(形容词或副词)比较级 句子中有 than,要用比较级much bigger, much better, much more popular Pan Changjiang is funnier than Yao Ming. 比较级规则变化口诀:比较级,要变化,一般词尾加 er。(long-longer) 词尾若有哑音 e, 直接加 r 就可以。(nice-nicer) , 重读闭音节, 单辅音字母要双写。(hot-hotter) 辅音字母若加 y, 记得把 y 变为 i。(happy-happier)MODULE 71. the longest journey 最长的旅程 2. by 直接加交通工具单数 by bike/ bus/ train 3. get to school 到学校 get home/there/here 到家 4. live farthest from the school 住得离学校最远 farthest 为副词,是 far 的最高级,可省略 the, 形容词最高级 前面一定要加 the 5. the ( best )way to sw. 去……的(最好)方式 6. the most dangerous way 最危险的方式 7. be closest to sw. 离……最近 8. take a train to sw. 乘火车去…… 10. from?to? 从……到…… 12. the same ? 相同的…… 13.take some time by? 乘……花……时间 go to work 去上班 9. the fastest train 最快的火车 11. in eight minutes 八分钟后 (将来时) the same school 相同的学校 take ten minutes by car 乘汽车花十分钟14. more than = over 超过……,多于…… 15. one of the busiest international airlines 最繁忙的航线之一 19. millions of Americans 上百万美国人 16. a distance of ?kilometers ……公里的距离 17. in nine and a half hours 在九个半小时后 18. buy a ticket at the bus stop 在汽车站买票 20. A taxi from Shanghai to the airport is cheaper than the train for two people. 对两个人来说从上海到机场乘出租车比乘火车便宜。 21. British Airways uses the Boeing 747 for long journeys. 英国航空公司使用波音 747 进行长途飞行。(划线 the Boeing 747 用 which 提问) 22. The Boeing 747 travels longer than other planes. 23. I like to travel by bus because it’s safer than going(动名词) by car. 24. from one place to another 从一个地方到另一个地方 25. The cheapest way is by bus. 26. travel to school 去上学 27. Who travels (the 可省略) farthest to school? 28. Who has the longest journey? 29. How interesting is the journey from ?to? by train? (问 interesting 的程度) The journey from ?to?by train is the most interesting way. 30. What’s the most expensive way to travel? By plane. 不能说:By bus is the?way.MODULE 81. my/ my parents’ / sb’s past life 某人的过去生活 3. the name of --- ……的名字 5. be friendly to sb. 对某人友好 2. be born 出生 4. What +be +sb. +like? 某人的性格怎么样? 6. be strict with sb. / in sth. 对某人要求严格11 7.On the east coast of America 在美国东海岸 8. lots of things 许多事情 There are lots of things to do in Shantou. a pond with fish in it 里面有鱼的池塘 9. visit their old family houses 参观他们的故居 10. with 带有 He likes the house with a garden. 11. on my bedroom walls 在我卧室的墙上 12. the last time I was there 我在那儿的最后一次 (be the first to do) 13. one day 有一天 (将来时或过去时) 14.Was anyone famous born there?有名人出生在那吗?anyone 为不定代词,谓语动词用单数,形容词放在不定代 词后。 There is nothing new in today‘s newspaper. 15. I know what he does. 我知道他是干什么的。 动词 know 后的句子为宾语从句,语序要用陈述语序。 She asked where she was. 16. Tony was born in England. Tony wasn’t born in England. They were naughty. Were they naughty? Was Tony born in England? Yes, he was. / No, he wasn’t. No, they weren’t. They weren’t naughty. Yes, they were. The teacher asked who had a pen.MODULE 91. once upon a time 从前 3. go for a ride / walk 去兜风/散步 5. pick flowers 摘花 2. decide to do sth. 决定做某事 decide not to do sth. 4. in the forest 在森林里pick up sth. 捡起/拿起某物 pick it/ them up look around her/me /him…6. be lost/ lose one‘s way 迷路 She is always lost in Beijing. 7. look around+sb.(宾)看某人的四周 8. notice sth. 注意到某物 9. hurry to + sw. = go to sw. in a hurry 急忙去某地 He hurried to school without having breakfast. 10. knock on / at the door 敲门 11. open 开着的 adj. closed 关着的 adj. The door is closed, but the window is open. open 打开; 经营 He opened the door and it‘s open now. 12. enter + sth 进入…… They entered/went into the building. 13. finish sth. She finished the food soon. finish doing sth. She has to finish doing her homework now. 14. She counted three bowls. 她数了数有三只碗。 count from 1 to 100 15. rush out of + sw. 冲出某地 He rushed out of the school and rode a bike to home. 16. be tired 累 do/ try (tried) to do sth. 尽力做某事 19. very soon 不久; 很快 21. in pieces 成了碎片 try sth 试某物 try it/ them on 17. destroyed sth. 毁坏了某物 18. walk into the bedroom 走进卧室 20. be asleep(形容词)= be sleeping(动词) at the beginning of 23. point at / to 指着…… 22. at first 起初24. There‘s the naughty girl. 倒装句,原句为:The naughty girl is there. 有一个淘气的女孩。There is a naughty girl. 25. open one’s eyes 睁开眼睛 26. be around sb. 在某人周围 28. without sth. 没有某物 The students are around the teacher. He went to school without his bag.1227. jump out of bed and hurry out of the house 跳下床匆忙冲出房子 without doing sth. 没有做某事 without anything= with notingShe left without saying a word. return= give back29. return to sw. = come back to sw. 返回某地 They returned to China yesterday.他们昨天返回中国。30. 讲故事的顺序:First… Next… Then… Finally… 31. and 前后的时态要一致 He entered the house and sat down. 32. the food in the big bowl 大碗里的事物 (介词短语作定语) 一般用 which 提问 the man under the tree 树下的那个男人 33. live in the forest 住在森林里 34. answer the door 开门 I knocked on the door but nobody answered the door. 35. all around/over the world 全世界 36. tell sth to sb 或 tell sb. sth 告诉某人某事 tell a story tell stories 讲故事 tell children fairy tales 给孩子们讲童话故事 37. again and again 一遍又一遍 39. change into 变成 每个模块后面的 Around the world 的内容,要求理解,尤其是长句,能把单词正确排列成句子。 动词过去式 的变化规则:书 151 页 不规则动词的一般过去式: 书 153 页 38. begin with D Once upon a time…‖以D从前……‖开头MODULE 101. listen to the radio 2. Teachers‘ Day Children’s Day November December start/begin to do sth. start doing sth 开始做某事 听收音机 Women‘s Day February Christmas Labour Day March April May June July August September October New Year’s Day3. 12 个月份的拼写:January 4. start school 开始上学5. ride a bike to sw. 骑自行车去某地 go to sw. by bike walk to sw. 走着去某地 go to sw. on foot 6. play computer games 玩电脑游戏 7. we had games like chess. like 像 10. visit sb. 看望某人 13. play the piano 弹钢琴 8. watch movies/ films 看电影 on the beach 在海滩上 9. 英语人称顺序:你, 他/她, 我 (I 放在最后) 11. near the sea 在海边 12. travel by car/ train/ ?乘……旅行 go away 走开;离开 14. decide to be a (an) ? 决定成为一名…… 一些他的最著名的戏剧 like doing sth. / like to do sth. 喜欢做某事 20. at the age of ? 在……岁 22. join a theatre company 加入一家剧团 25. in many other languages 用许多其它的语言 世界上最著名的作家之一 15. a writer of plays and poems 一位作家和诗人 16. some of his (the) most famous plays 17. at school 在学校 18. like watching plays 喜欢看戏剧 19. finish school 完成学业/ 毕业 21. move to sw. 搬到某地 24. start writing plays 开始写剧本23. a successful actor 一名成功的演员 (success, successful, successfully, succeed) 27. on of the most famous writers in the world28. The TV wasn’t in colour. 电视不是彩色的。 29. What games did you play?你们玩什么游戏? 30. like sth. a lot 非常喜欢某物 a lot = very much 非常13 31. on holiday 在假期,在度假 32. He did his homework yesterday. He didn’t do his homework yesterday. Did he do his homework yesterday? Yes, he did. / No, he didn’t.MODULE 111. a national hero / national heroes 2. the engineer of a famous railroad 3. the Chinese government 中国政府 4. want sb. to do sth. 想要某人做某事 The Chinese government wanted a Chinese engineer to build it. 中国政府想要一个中国工程师建造它。 want sb. (宾语)想要某人 They didn’t want foreign engineers. 5. What do you think of …? = How do you like …?你认为……怎么样? 6. start in Beijing 在北京开始 finish in Zhangjiakou 在张家口完成 7. When did he work on it? 他什么时候从事这件事的? 8. form 1905 to 1909 从 1905 年到 1909 9. Why didn’t sb. do sth? 为什么某人不做某事? Why didn’t you go to school yesterday? 你昨天为什么没去上学? 10. He died in 1919. 他 1919 年去世。(die, dead, death) 11. open a museum about his life 开了一家关于他生平的博物馆 12. a railroad is for trains. 铁路是给火车用的。 13. over 垂直上方,不接触 The bridge is over the river. 14. through 穿过(内部) through a mountain/ forest / window across 横穿 (表面)across the road/ bridge 15. What did the Chinese do when he died? 当他去世了中国人做了什么? 16. China‘s first astronaut 中国的第一位宇航员 17. a few days ago 几天前 18. return to Earth 返回地球 叫可祥的那个男孩正在打蓝球。 19. He was Yang Liwei, the pilot, with a wife… 民族英雄 一位著名铁路的工程师19. be called 被称作 He was called DXiao Zhang‖. The boy called Kexiang is playing basketball. 20. last 持续 The rain lasted a week. 雨持续了一个星期。 last 上一个 last Wednesday, last night, last year 21. orbit the Earth 14 times = go round the Earth 14 times 绕地球运行 14 圈 22. reach an altitude of ? 到达一个……高度 23. the next day 第二天(前面已提到了某一天, 用过去时) 24. the third country 第三个国家 China is now the third country to send a person into space. 现在中国是第三个把人送入太空的国家。 25. join the Chinese Air Force 加入中国空军 join the Chinese space programme 加入中国太空项目 26. 11 years later, two months later (多长时间)后 27. with 13 other pilots 和其他 13 名宇航员 for + 一段时间 He rested for an hour. She wants to be a singer. 28. He trained for five years. 他训练了五年。 29. want to be?想成为…… 30. people on Earth 地球上的人14 31. watch Yang Liwei‘s space flight 观看了杨利伟的太空之行 32. wave to sb. 向某人挥手 34. have a meal of ?吃了一餐…… 35. still 仍然,also 也,放在实义动词前,be 动词、情态动词后 36. return to the ground = land 着陆 37. 到达某地(1) reach sw. (2)arrive in sw.(大地方) arrive at sw. (小地方) (3) get to sw. 38. What happened? 发生了什么? 39. the latest news 最近的新闻 as 作为…… What happened to you? 你发生什么事了? a piece of news 一则新闻(不可数) 33. show sb. sth. = show sth. to sb. 给某人看……40. How did he show his skill as an engineer?作为一名工程师,他是如何展示她的才能的? show one‘s skill 展示某人才能 41. travel to sw. 去某地旅行 42. sick people / man/ girl…或 sb. is sick ill 只有一种用法:sb. is ill 43. open a hospital/ factory/ a company 开办……MODULE 121. two years ago 两年前 2. on the same day 在同一天 3. Who was with you? 4. at the airport 在机场 When were you born? 5. go swimming a lot6. How was your journey? It was great. 7. spend 花费(时间,金钱) , 主语是人,其结构: (1)sb. spend +(时间,金钱)on sth He spent lots of money on books. (2) sb. spend +时间 (in ) doing sth. 8. well 形容词:身体好 9. take + 交通工具 to sw. 10. go for a walk / ride /swim We often spend much time on homework. They spent two hours (in ) playing basketball.副词:好(修饰动词) 语气词:嗯 乘……去…… She took a bus to Guangzhou last week. 去散步/ 兜风/游泳 乘飞机11. by plane = on a plane = by air12. read the newspaper 看报纸 a newspaper, two newspapers (报纸可数) a piece of news 一则新闻 a piece of paper 一张纸 13. send emails 发电子邮件 15. fly to sw. 飞往某地 fly home(不用 to) 16. Say hello to sb. 向某人问好 18. have a holiday 度假 20. go on a boat = go boating 去划船 say sorry/ goodbye to sb. How long did you stay there? 19. do a lot of shopping 购买了许多物品 17. How long did you +(延续性)动词? 14. take lots of photos / pictures 照很多相片MODULE A1. Why are you going to do…? Where are you going ? When are you going to go? 2. will + be + 形容词 4. sit at the table 坐在桌子旁 5. talk to / with sb.和某人谈话 have a talke15Where are you going to go ? Who are you going to go with? When are you going?3. on Christmas Day 在圣诞节 8. clean the house 打扫房子 cook a meal 做饭 9. open a present 打开礼物 10. put on new clothes 穿上新衣服 11. sing a song 或 12. go to a party sing songs 唱歌 去参加聚会 有一些空闲时间 14. stay in bed 呆在床上 16. special celebration 特殊的庆祝活动 18. give sth to sb. = give sb. sth 给某人某物 singer n.13. have some free time15. think about 考虑;思考 17. at the end of November 在 11 月底 24. fill ? with? 用……装满……19.in the shape of ? …… 的形状 The bags are in the shape of Mickey.这些包是米奇的形状. They filled the bottle with water.他们用水把瓶子装满了。 25. traditionally 传统地 (副词) Traditionally, people clean the house before the Spring Festival.传统上,人们在春节前打扫房子。 26. They put paper around the presents. put?around?用……包…… 27.on Christmas Day 或 on New Year’s Day on Spring Festival’s Eve 七年级英语下册整册重难点概括 语法概况 M1-2 M3-4 M5-7 现在进行时态 一般将来时态 形容词/副词的比较级与最高级 M5 形容词的比较级 M6 形容词、副词的比较级;多音节形容词、副词的比较级 M7 形容词、副词的最高级 M8-12 一般过去时态 M8 be 动词的过去式 M9 规则动词的过去式 M10 一般过去时的否定和疑问形式 M11 一般过去时的特殊疑问句 M12 不规则动词的过去式 MODULE 1 一、重点句 1.I listened carefully but I heard nothing. 我仔细听但什么也没听到。 2. We are on a school trip. 我们在参加学校郊游。 3. What are the others doing? 其他人在干什么? 二、知识重点 1. lie in the sun / on the beach 躺在沙滩上 2. send sb. a postcard 寄给某人一张明信片 send sth. to sb. = send sb. sth. 3. enjoy the school trip a lot/ very much 非常喜欢学校郊游 4. anyway 无论如何 (转移话题) 5. buy some presents = shop for presents 买礼物 buy sth. for sb. = buy sb. sth. go shopping for presents 去买礼物16他们用纸把礼物包起来。 在圣诞节at Christmasat the Spring Festival 6. enjoy sth. 喜欢某物enjoy oneself = have a good/ great time take awayenjoy/ like doing sth. 喜欢做某事 7. take sth. to sw. 把某物带到某地 8. at this moment=now 此时此刻 (现在进行时) 9. in different places 在不同的地方 (比较 the same) 10. do different things 做不同的事情 11. leave work 下班 be at work 上班 He is at work. = He is working. 12. wait for buses 等公共汽车 13. have afternoon tea 喝下午茶 14. go to the opera 去听歌剧 watch a ballet 看芭蕾 15. get dressed 穿衣;打扮 see friends 看望朋友 16. call home 给家里打电话 call sb. = give sb. a call= phone sb. 17. greetings from… 来自……的问候 18. talk on one‘s phone 用某人的手机打电话 19. do taijiquan,打太极拳 MODULE 2 一、重点句 1. What traditions do you have at the Spring Festival? 在春节你们有什么传统? 2.What are you doing? 3.---Are you learning a dragon dance, too? ---Yes, we are. / No, we aren‘t. 二、知识重点 1. lots of traditions 许多传统 2. clean the house 打扫房子 do some cleaning 3. sweep away bad luck 扫走坏运 4. paint ……red 把……涂成红色 5. It means 它意味着…… What does it mean? 6.decorate …with … 用……装饰…… 7. have a haircut 剪头发 8. everyone 后面谓语动词用单数: everyone has a haircut 9. visit our family and friends 看望亲戚朋友 10. at midnight 在半夜 (at noon= in the middle of day) 11.fireworks 用复数 12.bring sb. sth. =bring sth to sb. 给某人带来…… 13. at night , in the evening 14. get ready for sth. (be ready for sth.) get ready for doing sth. 为……做准备 make lanterns 做灯笼 15. sweep the floor 扫地 learn a dragon dance 学舞龙 bring back (meaning n.) do yangge 扭秧歌 run for trains 跑去乘火车16.cook the meal 做饭 do some cooking 17. be interested in sth 对某物感兴趣 MODULE 3 一、重点句 1. be going to do 2. I‘m going to do…because … 二、知识重点 1. check my email 查收我的邮件 get up early 起早17be interested in doing sth. 对做某事感兴趣 have a picnic 郊游 go to a party 去参加聚会 at the party revise for my test 复习准备考试 (为考试而复习) do some revision stay in bed 呆在床上 at a friend‘s home 在朋友家 take the plane to…=go to sw. by plane 乘飞机去……/ take the plane from…to…乘飞机从……到…… walk up the Great Wall 爬长城 make friends 交朋友 stay in a hotel 呆在酒店里 2. What are your plans? (同义句)= What are you going to do? 3. look forward to sth/ doing sth. We are looking forward to the Spring Festival. We are looking forward to going to Guilin. 4. cook 厨师 (名词) 它还可以当动词:cook sth for sb = cook sb sth 5. How do you get (from) Shantou to Xiamen? 6. Why + 一般疑问句?用 because 来回答. I am late because my bike is broken. 7 in the morning on Sunday morning 具体到某一天用 on on a hot afternoon 有描述词用 on 8. be going to +动词原形 I‘m going to do my homework this evening. It‘s going to rain tomorrow. MODULE 4 一、重点句 1. will + do 2. I‘m not sure. 3. Computers will be very small so they‘ll be very light. 4. We‘ll use the sun to heat our homes. 二、知识重点 1. study at home 在家学习 do the dull jobs 做枯燥的工作 do heavy work 2. everyone 干重活 three days a week 一周三天 get warm 变暖 on the radio long holidays 长假 free time 空闲时间 be free to do sth. on the computer on TV It‘s going to be rainy tomorrow. There is going to be rain/ snow/wind(名词)…… By bus.every one of …3. by email 通过电子邮件的方式5. I‘m not sure. 我不确信。be sure to do sth. 6. The teachers won‘t write on a blackboard with chalk. The teachers won‘t use chalk to write on a blackboard. do sth with sth = use sth to do sth 用……来做某事 chalk 不可数名词 一支粉笔 a piece of chalk 同义句:We will use the sun to heat our homes. = We will heat our homes with the sun. 7. Flying will be very cheap. flying 为动名词,作主语。 家庭供暖将会很便宜。 Heating homes will be cheap. It will be cheap to heat homes. 打篮球是我最喜欢的运动。18 Playing basketball is my favourite sport. 8. will + 动词原形 will be+ 形容词 They will play football. It will be cool in summer.There will be+名词 There will be rain tomorrow. There will be a big bridge over the river. 9. My dream will have big classrooms. (同义句) There will be big classrooms in my dream school. will 可以用 be going to 代替,但 be 动词要根据单复数来变化。 There are going to be big classrooms in my dream school. There is going to be a big classroom in my dream school. 10. It‘s going to rain this afternoon. It‘s going to be rainy this afternoon. (但只有 there be 句型除外,be 后跟名词。 ) 11. In my dream school there won‘t be any teachers. MODULE 5 一、重点句 1. What‘s the population of Shanghai? 2. Is Hong Kong bigger than Shanghai? 3. Cambridge is in the east of England. 4. It‘s an older city. 二、知识重点 1. seven million millions of Americans 2. answer some questions for my homework 3.What‘s the population of …? 某地人口是多少? 形容人口多用 big 或 large What‘s its population? 4. Shanghai has 13 million people. Shanghai is a city with a population of 13million. The population of Shanghai is 13 million. It has a population of 13 million people. 5. be famous for 以……而出名 如:北京以长城而闻名。Beijing is famous for the Great Wall. 6. in the east/south/west of… 在……的东、南、西…(内部) 上海在中国的东部。 Shanghai is in the east of China. 7. 问天气:What‘s the weather like? 8. on the coast 在海岸线上 9. It‘s never very hot in the summer or very cold in the winter. 10. with 带有,有 MODULE 6 一、重点句 1. Table tennis is more popular than gymnastics. 2. No one wants to speak it badly or carelessly. 3. Betty likes basketball and she also likes cycling. 二、知识重点 1.adj.反义词: dangerous 危险的----- safe 安全的 danger / safety n.19/How‘s the weather?Beijing is a city with lots of old buildings. difficult 难的------ easy 容易的 expensive 昂贵的------ cheap 便宜的 relaxing 放松的------ tiring 累人的 carefully 认真地------ carelessly 粗心地 loudly 大声地------ quietly 安静地 2. be good at sth 擅长某事 例如:我哥哥擅长篮球。 我哥哥擅长打蓝球。 Why do you like it?exciting 激动人心的------ boring 枯燥的 popular 受欢迎的------ unpopular 不受欢迎的 badly(worse, worst) 坏地------ well(better, best) 好地 late 晚------ early 早be good at doing sth 擅长做某事 My brother is good at basketball. My brother is good at playing basketball. Football is my favourite sport.3. What Olympic sports do you like?I like it because it‘s exciting4. 位移动词用现在进行时表示将来时。如:她将去学校。 She is going to school. She is leaving for school. 5. 在每周六上午九点半 6. 早到这儿 get here early at 9:30 am every Saturday 晚到那儿 arrive there late坐在黑板前 sit in front of the blackboard 在教室后面 at the back of the classroom 7. It‘s +adj. + to do sth 学习英语很难。It‘s very difficult to learn English. 8. 对某人讲得又慢又大声 speak slowly and loudly to sb(宾格). slowly 和 loudly 为副词,副词修饰动词。 9. 需要做某事 need to do sth 我们需要每天打扫教室。 We need to clean the classroom every day. 想要做某事 want to do sth = would like to do sth. 我们想要打蓝球。We want to play basketball 10. No one 谓语动词用单数。如:没人要踢足球。No one wants to play football. 11. It‘s +形容词 +for sb. to do sth. 对他来说学习数学很简单。 speak English well 13. do some sightseeing It‘s very easy for him to learn math. 12. work hard 努力学习/工作 (这里 hard 就是副词) 这里 well 就是副词 游览 go sightseeing 去观光14. 带某人参观……take sb. around … 15. 将持续到……will continue/last until … 16. He needs to learn English quickly. How does he need to learn English? 17. She likes running and she likes cycling, too. = She likes running and she also likes cycling. also 反在实义动词前,be 动词和情态动词后。 18. 我不喜欢迟到。I don‘t like to be late. 19. 我不喜欢跑步和骑自行车。 I don‘t like running or cycling. I‘m hungry so I‘m going to buy some food. more tired more quickly 20. so 因此;所以 在英语句子中不能与 because 同时用 如:我饿了,所以想去买点吃的。 more popular more exciting 21. more +(形容词或副词)原级=比较级 more dangerous 22. much, a little, even +(形容词或副词)比较级 句子中有 than,要用比较级20much bigger, much better, much more popular Pan Changjiang is funnier than Yao Ming. MODULE 7 一、重点句 1. It‘s the best way to get school. 2. He has the longest journey. 3. So British Airways is one of the busiest international airlines. 二、知识重点 1. the longest journey 最长的旅程 2. by 直接加交通工具单数 by bike/ bus/ train 3. get to school 到学校 get home/there/here 到家 4. live farthest from the school 住得离学校最远 farthest 为副词,是 far 的最高级可省略 the,形容词最高级前面一定要加 the 5.the ( best )way to sw. 去……的(最好)方式 6.the most dangerous way 最危险的方式 7. be closest to sw. 离……最近 8.take a train to sw. 乘火车去…… 9. the fastest train 最快的火车 10.from…to… 从……到…… the same school 相同的学校 take ten minutes by car 乘汽车花十分钟 11. in eight minutes 八分钟后 (将来时) 12. the same … 相同的…… 13.take some time by… 乘……花……时间 go to work 去上班14. more than = over 超过……,多于…… 15. one of the busiest international airlines 17. in nine and a half hours 在九个半小时后 18. buy a ticket at the bus stop 在汽车站买票 19. millions of Americans 上百万美国人 20. A taxi from Shanghai to the airport is cheaper than the train for two people. 对两个人来说从上海到机场乘出租车比乘火车便宜。 21. British Airways uses the Boeing 747 for long journeys. 英国航空公司使用波音 747 进行长途飞行。(划线 the Boeing 747 用 which 提问) 22. The Boeing 747 travels longer than other planes. 23. I like to travel by bus because it‘s safer than going(动名词) by car. 24. from one place to another 从一个地方到另一个地方 25. The cheapest way is by bus. 26. travel to school 去上学 27. Who travels (the 可省略) farthest to school? 28. Who has the longest journey? 29. How interesting is the journey from …to… by train?(问 interesting 的程度) The journey from …to…by train is the most interesting way. 30. What‘s the most expensive way to travel? MODULE 8 一、重点句 1.Where were you born? I was born… 2. Who was your first teacher? 3. What were they like? Becky was well-behaved at school but Adam was naughty.21最繁忙的航线之一16. a distance of …kilometres ……公里的距离不能说:By bus is the…way.By plane. 二、知识重点 1.my/ my parents‘ / sb‘s past life 某人的过去生活 2.be born 出生 3.the name of --- ……的名字 4.What +be +sb. +like? 某人的性格怎么样? 5.be friendly to sb. 对某人友好 6.be strict with sb. / in sth. 对某人要求严格 7.On the east coast of America 在美国东海岸 8. lots of things 许多事情 There are lots of things to do in Shantou. a pond with fish in it 里面有鱼的池塘 9. visit their old family houses 参观他们的故居 10. with 带有 He likes the house with a garden. 11. on my bedroom walls 在我卧室的墙上 12. the last time I was there 我在那儿的最后一次 (be the first to do) 13. one day 有一天 (将来时或过去时) 14.Was anyone famous born there?有名人出生在那吗? anyone 为不定代词,谓语动词用单数,形容词放在不定代词后。 There is nothing new in today‘s newspaper. 15. I know what he does. 我知道他是干什么的。 动词 know 后的句子为宾语从句,语序要用陈述语序。 She asked where she was. 16. Tony was born in England. Tony wasn‘t born in England. Was Tony born in England? Yes, he was. / No, he wasn‘t. They were naughty. Were they naughty? MODULE 9 一、重点句 1. She walked in the forest. 2. What did she pick in the forest? 3. Goldilocks didn‘t live in the forest. 二、知识重点 1.once upon a time 从前 2.decide to do sth. 决定做某事 decide not to do sth. 3.go for a ride / walk 去兜风/散步 4.in the forest 在森林里 5. pick flowers 摘花 pick up sth. 捡起/拿起某物 pick it/ them up look around her/me /him… 6. be lost/ lose one‘s way 迷路 She is always lost in Beijing. 7. look around+sb.(宾)看某人的四周 8. notice sth. 注意到某物 9. hurry to + sw. = go to sw. in a hurry 急忙去某地 He hurried to school without having breakfast. 10. knock on / at the door 敲门 11. open 开着的 adj. closed 关着的 adj. The door is closed, but the window is open. open 打开; 经营 He opened the door and it‘s open now. 12. enter + sth 进入…… They entered/went into the building.22The teacher asked who had a pen.They weren‘t naughty. Yes, they were. No, they weren‘t. 13. finish sth. She finished the food soon. finish doing sth. She has to finish doing her homework now. 14. She counted three bowls. 她数了数有三只碗。 count from 1 to 100 15. rush out of + sw. 冲出某地 He rushed out of the school and rode a bike to home. 16. be tired 累 do/ try (tried) to do sth. 尽力做某事 17. destroyed sth. 毁坏了某物 18. walk into the bedroom 走进卧室 19. very soon 不久; 很快 20. be asleep(形容词)= be sleeping(动词) 21. in pieces 成了碎片 22. at first 起初 at the beginning of 23. point at / to 指着…… 24. There‘s the naughty girl. 倒装句,原句为:The naughty girl is there. 有一个淘气的女孩。There is a naughty girl. 25. open one‘s eyes 睁开眼睛 26. be around sb. 在某人周围 28. without sth. 没有某物 The students are around the teacher. He went to school without his bag. She left without saying a word. return= give back 27. jump out of bed and hurry out of the house 跳下床匆忙冲出房子 without doing sth. 没有做某事 without anything= with noting 29. return to sw. = come back to sw. 返回某地 They returned to China yesterday. 他们昨天返回中国。 try sth 试某物 try it/ them on30. 讲故事的顺序:First… Next… Then… Finally… 31. and 前后的时态要一致 He entered the house and sat down. 32. the food in the big bowl 大碗里的事物 (介词短语作定语) 一般用 which 提问 the man under the tree 树下的那个男人 33. live in the forest 住在森林里 34. answer the door 开门 I knocked on the door but nobody answered the door. 35. all around/over the world 全世界 36. tell sth to sb 或 tell sb. sth 告诉某人某事 tell a story tell stories 讲故事 tell children fairy tales 给孩子们讲童话故事 37. again and again 一遍又一遍 38. begin with D Once upon a time…‖以D从前……‖开头 39. change into 变成 MODULE 10 一、重点句 1. Did you ride a bike when you were a boy? 2. We didn‘t have a car. 3. He was one of the most famous writers in the world. 二、知识重点 1. listen to the radio 2. Teachers‘ Day Children‘s Day 听收音机 Women‘s Day New Year‘s Day February March April23ChristmasLabour Day May June July August September October3. 12 个月份的拼写:January November 4. start school 开始上学December start doing sth 开始做某事start/begin to do sth.5. ride a bike to sw. 骑自行车去某地 go to sw. by bike walk to sw. 走着去某地 go to sw. on foot 6. play computer games 玩电脑游戏 7.we had games like chess. like 像 8.watch movies/ films 看电影 9. 英语人称顺序:你, 他/她, 我 (I 放在最后) 10. visit sb. 看望某人 11. near the sea 在海边 13. play the piano 弹钢琴 on the beach 在海滩上 go away 走开;离开 12. travel by car/ train/ …乘……旅行 14. decide to be a (an) … 决定成为一名…… 15. a writer of plays and poems 一位作家和诗人 16. some of his (the) most famous plays 17. at school 在学校 18. like watching plays 喜欢看戏剧 19. finish school 完成学业/ 毕业 20. at the age of … 在……岁 21. move to sw. 搬到某地 22. join a theatre company 加入一家剧团 23. a successful actor 一名成功的演员 (success, successful, successfully, succeed) 24. start writing plays 开始写剧本 25. in many other languages 用许多其它的语言 26. one of the most famous writers in the world 世界上最著名的作家之一 27. The TV wasn‘t in colour. 电视不是彩色的。 28. What games did you play?你们玩什么游戏? 29. like sth. a lot 非常喜欢某物 30. on holiday 在假期,在度假 31. He did his homework yesterday. He didn‘t do his homework yesterday. Did he do his homework yesterday? MODULE 11 一、重点句 1.Why didn‘t they want foreign engineers? 2.When did he work on it? 二、知识重点 1. a national hero / national heroes 2. the engineer of a famous railroad 3. the Chinese government 中国政府 4. want sb. to do sth. 想要某人做某事 The Chinese government wanted a Chinese engineer to build it. 中国政府想要一个中国工程师建造它。 want sb. (宾语)想要某人 They didn‘t want foreign engineers. 5. What do you think of …? = How do you like …?你认为……怎么样? 6. start in Beijing 在北京开始 finish in Zhangjiakou 在张家口完成24一些他的最著名的戏剧 like doing sth. / like to do sth. 喜欢做某事a lot = very much 非常Yes, he did. / No, he didn‘t.民族英雄 一位著名铁路的工程师 7. When did he work on it? 他什么时候从事这件事的? 8. form 1905 to 1909 从 1905 年到 1909 9. Why didn‘t sb. do sth? 为什么某人不做某事? Why didn‘t you go to school yesterday? 你昨天为什么没去上学? 10. He died in 1919. 他 1919 年去世。(die, dead, death) 11. open a museum about his life 开了一家关于他生平的博物馆 12. a railroad is for trains. 铁路是给火车用的。 13. over 垂直上方,不接触 The bridge is over the river. 14. through 穿过(内部) through a mountain/ forest / window across 横穿 (表面)across the road/ bridge 15. What did the Chinese do when he died? 当他去世了中国人做了什么? 16. China‘s first astronaut 中国的第一位宇航员 17. a few days ago 几天前 18. return to Earth 返回地球 叫可祥的那个男孩正在打蓝球。 19. be called 被称作 He was called DXiao Zhang‖. The boy called Kexiang is playing basketball. last 上一个 last Wednesday, last night, last year 21. orbit the Earth 14 times = go round the Earth 14 times 绕地球运行 14 圈 22. reach an altitude of … 到达一个……高度 23. the next day 第二天(前面已提到了某一天, 用过去时) 24. the third country 第三个国家 China is now the third country to send a person into space. 现在中国是第三个把人送入太空的国家。 25. join the Chinese Air Force 加入中国空军 join the Chinese space programme 加入中国太空项目 26. 11 years later, two months later (多长时间)后 27. with 13 other pilots 和其他 13 名宇航员 for + 一段时间 He rested for an hour. She wants to be a singer. 28. He trained for five years. 他训练了五年。 29. want to be…想成为…… 30. people on Earth 地球上的人 31. watch Yang Liwei‘s space flight 观看了杨利伟的太空之行 32. wave to sb. 向某人挥手 33. show sb. sth. = show sth. to sb. 给某人看…… 34. have a meal of …吃了一餐…… 35. still 仍然,also 也,放在实义动词前,be 动词、情态动词后 36. return to the ground = land 着陆 37. 到达某地(1) reach sw. (2)arrive in sw.(大地方) arrive at sw. (小地方) (3) get to sw. 38. What happened? 发生了什么? 39. the latest news 最近的新闻 as 作为…… What happened to you? 你发生什么事了? a piece of news 一则新闻(不可数) 20. last 持续 The rain lasted a week. 雨持续了一个星期。40. How did he show his skill as an engineer?作为一名工程师,他是如何展示她的才能的? show one‘s skill 展示某人才能 41. travel to sw. 去某地旅行 42. sick people / man/ girl…或 sb. is sick25 ill 只有一种用法:sb. is ill 43. open a hospital/ factory/ a company 开办…… MODULE 12 一、重点句 1.My aunt and uncle met me at the airport. 2.How long did you spend there? 二、知识重点 1. two years ago 两年前 2. on the same day 在同一天 3. Who was with you? 4. at the airport 在机场 5. go swimming a lot 6. How was your journey? It was great. 7. spend 花费(时间,金钱) , 主语是人,其结构: (1)sb. spend +(时间,金钱)on sth He spent lots of money on books. We often spend much time on homework. (2) sb. spend +时间 (in ) doing sth. They spent two hours (in ) playing basketball. 8. well 形容词:身体好 9. take + 交通工具 to sw. 10. go for a walk / ride /swim 12. read the newspaper 看报纸 a piece of news 一则新闻 a piece of paper 一张纸 13. send emails 发电子邮件 14. take lots of photos / pictures 照很多相片 15. fly to sw. 飞往某地 fly home(不用 to) 16. Say hello to sb. 向某人问好 18. have a holiday 度假 19. do a lot of shopping 购买了许多物品 20. go on a boat = go boating 去划船 say sorry/ goodbye to sb. How long did you stay there? 17. How long did you +(延续性)动词? 副词:好(修饰动词) 语气词:嗯 乘……去…… 去散步/ 兜风/游泳 乘飞机 When were you born?She took a bus to Guangzhou last week. 11. by plane = on a plane = by air外研版初二英语上册知识点总结MODULE11、 如有 always ,often, usually, sometimes, seldom, never, once a....,every...用一般现 在时,第一、二人称复数后跟动词原形,第三人称单数后跟动词加's'/'es'。 2、如有 now ,look! ,listen, at the moment ....用现在进行时,结构是 be (am, is, are) +v-ing 3、 如有 tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, from now on, in +一段时间, some day, next....用一般将来时, 结构:will + v 原 \ be going to +v 原(没有动词用 be ) 4、如有 yesterday, ......ago , last....just now.....用一般过去时动词加 ed give sb. Sth.=give sth. to sb. 给某人某物 every day 每天, write down 写下,记下 write it (them) down everyday 每天的,日常的, how about doing sth.=what about doing sth.做....怎么样 each other 互相.26 thanks a lot= thank you very much 非常谢谢 回答 That's all right. =You're welcome.= That'OK.= It's my pleasure.=Not at all.Why don't you+V 原...=why not+...V 原 为什么不 help sb. with sth. 在某方面帮助别人 help sb. (to )do sth.帮助某人做某事 with one's help=with the help of sb.在某人的帮助 help oneself to sth.请自用食物 watch sb. do sth. 看到某人做了某事, (现在没有做,做过) watch sb. doing sth.看到某人正在做某事(正在做)see, hear 类似 remember to do sth.想起记得要做某事,未做事 remember doing sth.相起记得做过某事 forget to do sth. 忘记要做某事 forget doing sth.忘记做过某事 welcome back 欢迎回来 , new term 新学期 this term 这学期 , next term 下学学期, last term 上学期, give you some advice 给你一些建议, why not 为什么不, make a mistake=make mistakes 犯错误, correct spelling 正确的拼写, what else?=what other things? 还有什么 a piece of advice 一条建议, follow /take one's advice 采用别人的建议, send sth to sb.=send sb. sth. 寄给某人 send for 派人去请/取 send up 发射. all the time 一直 enjoy oneself=have a good time=have a great time=have fun, 玩得愉快 lots of =a lot of =many(可数)\much(不可数)许多 , , spend : sb. spend some time on sth.某人花费时间做某事 sb. spend some time (in) doing sth. 某人花费时间做某事 Sb. spend some money on sth. 某人花费钱买某物 Sb. spend some money (in) buying sth.某人花费钱买某物 Cost: sth. cost sb. some money 某物花去某人钱 pay: sb. pay some money for sth. 某人支付钱 Take: It takes (took) sb.some time to do sth.做某事花去某人时间 ask for 请求,要求, ask sb. for sth.向某人要某物 ask sb. to do sth.要求某人做某事 a piece of 一块 enjoy doing sth 喜欢做某事.finish,practise, mind, miss ,consider,keep, continue,这些词语后跟动名词形 式 V-ing place sth.in =put sth. in 把某物放在…里面 else 常修饰不定代词,关系代词或副词,也可修饰 all, much,little 等,else 要位于其后。所有格为 else's. take a deep breath 深呼吸, catch\hold one's breath 屏住呼吸, O¥ out of breath 上气不接下气, wish sb. to do sth.希望某人做某事, the number of …的数目,后跟名词复数,动词用三单, a number of =many,大量,许多后跟名词复 数,动词用复数形式。a large number of, a small number of , invite sb.to do sth. 邀请某人做某事 find+ it+ adj+to do sth.发现做某事怎么样 try to do sth.尽力做事 try doing sth. 尝试做某事 try not to do sth .尽力不做某事 try one's best 尽某人最大的努力, a group of 一组,一群, borrow sth from sb.从某人处借入某物, lend sth.to sb=lend sb.sth.借给某人某物 keep 借一段时间 practice doing sth.,练习做做某事 come from=be from 来自, look for 寻找, look after=care for=take care of 照顾 look up 向上看,查阅, look like 看起来像,27 look at 看着, look on sb. as 把某人看作, look forward to doing sth. 盼望,期待做某事 look over 检查,翻阅 , look out 当心,向外看 , look through 仔细查看, be ready for =get ready for=prepare for 为…, be ready 准备好 , be (get ) ready to do sth.准备做某事,乐意做某事 translate…into… 将…译成…, take a message 捎个信, leave a message 留个信, be good for 对…有好处, be good at =do well in 擅长于… be poor at =be bad at =do badly in=be weak in 不擅长… Think of 想起, think about 想出, think over 仔细考虑, else 修饰不定代词 something,everything,anything,nothing,somebody,anybody, nobody 和 who, what,when,where 时放后, 四说,1,speak 说语言,2.say 说内容,3,talk 与谁说,4,tell 告诉,讲述, 四看,1,watch 观看电视,比赛和表演,2,see 看人,电影,医生,风景, 3,read 看书,报,4,look 就看。 看场电影要用 see,读书看报用 read 电视、戏剧、比赛, 凡是表演用 watch,observe 细观察,一时注意用 notice. make+宾语+补足语(形容词)使某人某物怎么样。 .make+宾语+do 让某人做某事 make+宾语+过去分词 使某人被怎么样;make friends with sb.与某人交朋友, hear of 听说, hear from 收到某人的来信, be bad for 对…有害, it is +adj.+of sb +to do sth.写性格,品质 kind, good nice ,right,wrong,clever,careless,polite,foolish 等。 It is+adj+for sb +to do sth. 对物的评价 difficult,easy hard,dangerous,important,等 write to… 给…写信, next to 在…旁边, do some concerts 办音乐会, speak to sb.和某人讲话, say hello to sb. 给某人问好, say bye to sb.向某人说再见, show sb. around somewhere 带某人参观某地, learn sth from sb.向某人学习 choose the correct answers 选择正确答案, correct the mistakes 改错, match …with…把…和…搭配起来 建议:1.why don't you do sth?=why not do sth? 2.How about doing sth?=what about doing sth? 3.You should /can do sth. 4.Remember to do sth. 5.Don't forget to do sth. 6.can you do sth ? 7.Let's do sth. 8.It'sa good idea to do 9.would you like to do ? 10.Shall we do 11.You'd better (not )do sth. 回答:That's a good idea.Thanks a lot. Great, OK. That's right. All right. Good idea. Sure.MODULE2 现在完成时:1.表示过去发生的动作对现在造成的影响,或结果,常与 recently, ever, never,already,yet ,just,before still 连用; 2.表示发生在过去并且一直持续到现在的动作或状态,常与 for+时间段或 since+时间点连用。 结构:have(has)+过去分词, get into=enter 进入, what's the price of …=how much is …问价格 dream about 梦到, dream of 梦见,28 around the world=all over the world 全世界, stay with sb.与某人呆一起 stay in bed 呆在床上 , stay at home 呆在家里, take off 脱下,起飞, land on/in /at 着路, all over China,全中国, take a seat =have a seat 请坐 , come ture 实现, fly to =go to ...by plane(by air), 坐飞机 drive to =go to …by car 开车, walk to =go to…on foot 步行去 sell out 卖光, at the end 在结束时, at the end of 在…尽头/结尾 , have been to 去过(现在不在那儿) , have gone to 去了(现在不在说话地) everyday English 日常英语, first price 一等奖, The most exciting experience 最激动人心的经历, before long 不久, long before=soon=a little later 很久以前, no problem 没问题, have a problem in doing sth.做某事有困难, work out a problem 解决一个问题, invite sb to do sth,邀请某人做某事 invite sb to some place 邀请某人去某地, one day,某一天, (过去或将来) some day 某一天(将来) , 连系动词,一是 be (am, is ,are ,was ,were,)一感觉 feel ,一保持 keep,三变 become,get turn, 四起来 taste ,smell , look, sound,后跟形容词作表语。 不定代词: somebody, some one 某人, anybody,anyone 任何人 nobody,no one, 没人 everyone,everybody 每个人,something 某物 ,anything 任何物,nothing 没事,everything 一切事物, 修饰他们的形容词放后。 different kinds of =all kinds of 不同种类的,各种各样的, by the end of 到…末为止,不迟于 give a concert=give concerts 举办音乐会, in the end =finally,最后,终于, take a photo=take photos 照相,店 cook sth for sb.=cook sb.sth. 为某人做饭 buy,make such+a /an +adj+单数名词=so +adj+a/an+单数名词 (名前 such,形副 so,多多少少也用 so,little 属特 殊,D小‖用 such,少用 so.) 交通工具的乘坐, take the(a) +交通工具 to , =go...by+交通工具=go...on /in+a(the)+交通工具(小汽车 只能用 in ,其余的可用 in ,on); walk to some where=go to... fly to somewhere.=go ....by plane ride to somewhere=go...by bike, drive to somewhere=go to by car, a kind of 一种 , be kind to sb 对某人友善 .since then 从那时起, take off 脱下,起飞,请假, reckon=consider =regard =think 考虑,认为, be reckoned (to be) ,被以为 reckon....as... 相当于 regard ...as...把当成 in the photo,在照片里 go abroad,出国 be abroad,在国外 travel abroad,到国外旅行 sell out,卖光 sell to , 卖给某人 sell well 卖得好 , 四个也:also,肯定,行前 be 后;too 肯定,句末;either,否定,句末;as well,肯定,句末。 go to sleep,去睡觉 the price of,....的价格,形容价格用 high,low。 sell sth at a high price,以高价出售, sell sth at a low price,以低价出售。 yet ,用于完成时态的否定句和疑问句中;have a wonderful time 玩得高兴, would like to do sth=want to do sth,想要做某事 would like sb. to do sth=wat sb to do sth 想要某人做某事MODULE3already 早已,用于完成时的肯定,; yet,用于完成时的否定和疑问; just,用于完成时 just now=a moment ago 用于过去时, arrive at (小地方)/in(大地方)=reach=get to ,到达 bring,从外往里拿, take ,从里往外拿, carry 无方向, fetch 往返拿,29 more than ,=over,多于 less than,少于 alone,个体单独,独自; lonely,孤独,寂寞,也表示荒凉, most of.. ..的大多数, a visit to 对 ...的参观, on a visit to....,参观... for a visit 参观, pay a visit to ,拜访 as ...as....和....一样 not as ...as..=not so ...as 不如, so ...that 如此...以致于....如果 that 后是否定,就可以用 too...to 转换,如果是肯定就用,形容+enough(for sb )to do sth. be famous for 因...面著名(原因), be famous as 以...身份或产地而著名 prefer doing sth. to doing sth.=like doing sth better than doing sth 更喜欢做某事, prefer to 更喜欢... prefer to do sth rather than do sth.宁愿做某事而不愿做某事, return from a visit to 从...访问返回, be named after 以...的名字命名, be proud of 以....自豪, be up to sb.由某人决定, up to 从事于,忙于, space station 在太空站, show sth to sb.=show sb sth 把某物给某人看, on business 出差,因...公事, 在...的上面 over,在..上面,正上方,中间有段空间,反义为 under on 在...上面,贴着物表,反义 beneath, above 在..上方,高出,反义 below in the sky=in the air 在天空中, by air=by plane 坐飞机, in the last three years 在过去三年里,用于现在完成时, none 用于三个以上的全否定,反义为 all;neither 两个都不,反义为 both, the lastest news,最新消息, share sth.with sb.与分享某物 MODULE4 get on /along with sb,与...相处, get on well with sb.与...相处融洽 hear about ,hear of 听说, in fact 实际上, the Hope Schools,希望学校 look after=take care of =care for,照顾 drop out of school,缀学 take part in, 参加 pay for ,支付,付钱 how long ,多长时间 how soon,多久 get on badly with ,与...相处不好 hear from sb.收到某人的信,电子邮件等 on the farm ,在农场上 in the last+一段时间,in th past +一段时间 in the recent+ 一段时间,这三个用于现在完成时 because of 因为...... , sell sth.to sb.=sell sb .sth.,把某物卖给某人 buy sth from ...buy sth for sb..给某人买东西 get an education 接受教育, take part in=join 参加, in good/bad health 身体健康/不健康, care about 关心,在乎, take care 当心, how often 隔多久一次, stop doing sth.停止}

我要回帖

更多关于 look forward 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信