look at me now百度云写出否定句

一般过去时肯定句+如何用英语描述生活习惯?_突袭网
当前位置&:&&&&一般过去时肯定句+如何用英语描述生活习惯?
热门标签:&
一般过去时肯定句+如何用英语描述生活习惯?
编辑:张俊评论:
将带大家学习一般过去时的肯定句
首先是今天的句子
The boy opened his eyes and looked at me.
那男孩睁开了他的眼睛,并看着我。
??『重点知识』
一般过去时
表示过去某个时间里发生的
动作或状态、过去习惯性、经常性的动作、行为
过去主语所具备的能力和性格
主语+动词过去式(通常加ed)+其他
Look at , look 和 see 的区别:
强调看的目标
相比之下 look at更具体
一般不单独使用的
look视眼广阔
look at 有些提示你注意看某个东西的意思
look是一个不及物动词
后面不能直接添加宾语,所以仅仅表示“看”
如果想要表达“看某物”
那么就应该在look后添加介词at
look at是及物动词短语,后面必须有宾语。
look强调"看"的动作
提醒别人注意"看",不强调"是否看到"
强调"看"的结果,意思是"看见(到)"
see年纪小,视力好,能看到面前的人或事物
用英语描述生活习惯这样说
◎我经常下班以后运动。
I usually work out after work.
= I usually go to the gym after work.
= I usually exercise after work.
*work out“训练,运动”。
◎我开始慢跑锻炼。
I've started jogging.
Since when? (什么时候开始的?)
◎我戒烟了。
I quit smoking.
= I stopped smoking.
= I don't smoke anymore.
= I've become a non-smoker.
= I no longer smoke.
*quit“辞职,改变习惯”。
No, thanks. I quit smoking. (不,谢谢,我已经戒了。)
Good for you. (你真伟大。)
◎你常做梦吗?
Do you dream often?
= Do you often have dreams?
= Do you dream a lot?
◎最近我总是丢三落四的。I've been forgetful lately.
返回搜狐,查看更多 责任编辑:
更多精彩 >>>扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写出划线单词的同类词.1.look at me l have two black eyes ,long()and a red () eyes 是划线的2.what can you do?l can sing()and() sing 是划线的3.l like cats()and()cats是划线的按要求改写句子,1.my name is Alice (划线提问.Alice是划线的()()name?2.Tom's six years old 划线提问.six是划线的()()is Tom?3,they are ducks 一般疑问句()()ducks?4,it's a ladybird(否定句()()()()ladybird5.they aren't small 肯定句()()small6.is it an ant?否定回答()()()7.we can write in the classroom 划线提问in the classroom 是划线的()()you()?8.is it white?肯定回答()()()
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 hair mouth2 dance jump3 dogs rabbits1 What's your2 How old3 Are they4 It is not a5 They are6 No,it isn't.7 Where can you wirte?8 Yes,it is.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Speak to me, please. (改为否定句) to me, please. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
to me, please. ()
科目:初中英语
来源:2012年初中毕业升学考试(江苏徐州卷)英语(解析版)
题型:完型填空
Lisa has always been overweight. She wantedto lose weight, not just because she wanted to& 16&& morebeautiful and he healthier, but also because it would make life easier. Forexample, it was&& 17& for Lisa to find ready-made clothesthat would fit. She had to ask a tailor(裁缝)& 18& clothes that were large enough. In school,she needed a special chair& 19& was bigger and stronger thanthe other chairs. If she went for a walk, she got tired very quickly. She wasalso unhappy about the way people treated& 20& sometimes. “Peoplelook at me and even make fun of me. That’s unfair! It’s true that I’moverweight, but I don’t think people&& 21& treat medifferently because I’m big. I can’t enjoy& 22 &with my friendsbecause I’m afraid of getting fatter.” Her friends and family never made fun ofher. They tried to help her& 23& . They wanted her to be happyand healthy. Sometimes when Lisa was feeling sad, she didn’t want to speak to&24& .But now things&& 25& quitedifferent. Last month her classmates were preparing for the School&26& Week. Someone advised Lisa to play the lead role of the proudQueen(女王) who was tall andfat. Lisa&& 27& and practiced a lot.Soon after the play, Lisa became the star! Shedid& 28& well that everybody remembered the proud Queen. Theystood around her and said “& 29& ” to her. She even won the School BestActress Award for her wonderful performance.Now Lisa doesn’t worry&30&& being fat any more. She believes in the English saying “Everydog has its day.”1.A. see&&&&&&&&&&&B. watch&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. notice&&&&&&&&&& D. look2.A. easy&& &&&&&&&&B.difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&C. wrong&&&&&&&&&& D. right3.A. making&&&&&&&&B. makes&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. make&&&&&&&&&&& D. tomake4.A. who&&&&&&&&&&B. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. which&&&&&&&&&& D. whose5.A. her&&&&&&&&&&&B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. me&&&&&&&&&&&& D.you6.A. can&&&&&&&&&&B. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. should&&&&&&&&&&& D. must7.A. having dinner&& B. to havedinner&&&&&&& C. doingsports&&&&&& D. to do sports8.A. however&&&&&&B. instead&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. though&&&&&&&&&& D. either9.A. nobody&&&&&&&B. someone&&&&&&&&&&& C.anyone&&&&&&&&&& D. everyone10.A. was&&&&&&&&&&B. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. were&&&&&&&&&&&&D. are11.A. Sports&&&&&&&&B. Art&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Science&&&&&&&&& D. Environment12.A. agreed&&&&&&&&B. disagreed&&&&&&&&&&& C.refused&&&&&&&&&& D. allowed13.A. very&&&&&&&&&&B. too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. such&&&&&&&&&&&&D. so14.A. Sorry&&&&&&&&&B. Good luck&&&&&&&&&&Congratulations&&&&&& D. Good-bye15.A. with&&&&&&&&&&B. about&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. for&
来源:学年山东省湖田中学初二下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
American people like to say “Thank you” when others help them or say something kind to them. People of many countries do so, too. It is a very good habit(习惯). You should say “Thank you” when someone passes you the salt on the table, when someone walking ahead of you keeps the door open for you, when someone says you have done your work well, or you have bought a nice thing, or your city is very beautiful. “Think you” is used not only between friends, but also between parents and children, brothers and sisters.“Excuse me” is another short sentence they use. When you hear someone say so behind you, you know that somebody wants to walk past you without touching you. It’s not polite to break others when they are talking. If you want to speak to one of them, say “Excuse me” first, and then begin talking. You should also do so when you begin to cough or make any noise before others. Let’s learn to say “Thank you” and “Excuse me”.【小题1】You should say “Thank you”, when _______.A.you say something kind to others B.you help othersC.someone helps youD.you need others to help you【小题2】____________ to say “Thank you” and “ Excuse me.” A.Only American peopleB.All the people except AmericanC.People in many countriesD.Few people outside China【小题3】When you hear others say your handing is very good, you should say “_______&” A.Thank you.B.Excuse me.C.How about yours?D.I’m very sorry.【小题4】You should say “Excuse me” if you want to  ______.A.coughB.make some noiseC.go firstD.all of the above【小题5】This passage mainly tells us the way __________.A.to be happyB.to be politeC.to help othersD.to learn from Americans
来源:学年江苏省江都市大桥中学七年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
A very old lady won a million dollars in a lottery(彩票). Her son and her husband heard the news on the radio.“How are we going to tell your mother?” the man asked. “The news might kill her!”“That’s true,” the son said. “Perhaps we’d better speak to her doctor about it. He’ll know how to bring her the news gently.”They told the old lady’s doctor about this.“I’m glad you told me, ” he said “A shock(震惊), even a happy one, could give her a heart attack, leave it to me. I’ll find a way of bringing the news to her.”The doctor thought about the problem for several days, then decided what he would say.He called on the old lady and sat by her. He took her hand in his.“Let’s play a game, my dear,” he said. “‘Let’s pretend(假装)’ game.”“Oh, yes, ” the old lady said. “I love ‘Let’s pretend’ game.”“Good, I’ll ask you a question first, ” the doctor said, “Then you can ask me one.”He pretended to think for a few minutes. Then he said, “Tell me, what would you do if you won a million dollars in the lottery?”“Oh, that’s an easy one,” the old lady said, “I’d give most of it to you, doctor, because you have been so good to me all these years, doctor!” But the doctor was now lying on the floor. He had died of shock.【小题1】Who won a million dollars in a lottery?A.The man.B.The son.C.The old lady.D.The doctor.【小题2】What does “heart attack” mean in Chinese?A.攻击心脏.B.惊喜.C.心情.D.心脏病.【小题3】Why did the doctor play ‘Let’s pretend’ game with the lady?A.Because he wanted to get the money.B.Because he wanted to bring her the news gently.C.Because he didn’t want to tell her the news.D.Because he wasn’t honest.【小题4】Who had died of shock?A.The man.B.The son.C.The old lady.D.The doctor.【小题5】What’s the best title for the passage?A.A Sad ShockB.A wonderful ShockC.An Interesting ShockD.A Lucky Shock
来源:学年江苏省盐城市中考模拟英语试卷(解析版)
Some teenagers think that newspapers are boring andonly for adults. But that’s not true. There are many interesting stories in thepaper. You just need to make clear what you are looking at. “I spendabout half an hour reading newspapers every day,” said 15-year-old Gao Mingfrom Beijing. “I’m interested in things happening at school. ” School news isjust one kind of news story in newspapers. There’s also world news: frominternational problems to pop stars. Read the newspaper carefully, we’ll find differenttypes of articles on the pages:News stories — these stories are about events.Reporters try to show all points of a story to help readers understand whathappened. Reporters try to speak to as many people as possible. They also usepictures and numbers to show the readers that the stories are true. Thenewspaper Teenagers has lots of news stories on the news page and front page.When we read them, we learn more about the facts, not the writers’ ideas. Opinion writing — opinion writing is usually aboutsomething happening right now. But it isn’t just facts. Here writers add theirown opinions to the news. Writers pick only the facts that help back up theirideas. They make readers believe that they are telling the truth. This isusually the kind of story that gets people thinking. Go to “Speak Out” on PageTwo for an example of opinion writing in Teenagers. Advertisement — Don’t get happy too early when youread them. Those sweet words and lovely pictures are just ways to get usinterested in their products! People have to pay to put advertisements innewspapers!1.The underlined sentence means that the readers___________. A.shouldunderstand interesting news storiesB.ought to knowwhich kind of things to readC.need to lookat the school news firstD.must know thecontents of all the news2.In the writer’s opinion, we’d better be ___________advertisements in newspapers. A.interested in&&&&&& B.against&&&&&&&&&&& C.worried about&&&&& D.careful of3.This passage mainly discusses how___________. A.reporterswrite different kinds of newsB.teenagers getinterested in newspapersC.readers canread newspapers in better waysD.readers can’t read different news in newspapers&
来源:2012年外研版初中英语八年级下Module 9练习卷(解析版)
题型:补充句子
从Ⅱ栏选出Ⅰ栏每个句子的答语,每个句子只能使用一次Ⅰ&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Ⅱ1.Happy NewYear!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.I’m looking for a pen.2.What’s thedate?&&&&&&&&&&&&B.Go along this street and turn right.3.What’s wrong withyou?&&&&&&& C.It’s June 26th.4.Thanks alot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.I’m not feeling well.5.Would you like something to eat?E.It’s apleasure.6.Can I helpyou?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&F.The same to you.7.Where’s thestation?&&&&&&&&& G.Hold on for amoment, please.8.Hello, could I speak to Kate,please?& H.Yes, I’d like some cakes.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号open that package take a look变成否定句_百度知道
open that package take a look变成否定句
open that package take a look变成否定句
我有更好的答案求助知道网友
don't open ……。望采纳
Don’t open that package to take a look.
Don't open that packageDon't take a look
本回答被网友采纳
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题