english英语
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
english记得要多背单词,现在小,单词最重要
English英语的意思学习进步~若觉得满意~请记得采纳~∩_∩
小学五年级英语作业吧?不好好学,投机取巧!
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
七年级英语下册期中测试卷2(SH)
七年级英语下册期中测试卷 2(笔试部分 笔试部分)(75 分) 笔试部分 五、单项选择。 (20 分) ( ( )21.This is _____ ice cream. A.a B. an C. / A.an,the B. an, / C. some, for)22.Lucy has _____ eggs and vegetables _____ Lunch.( )23.― _______? ―She's very well, thank you. A. Who's the girl B. How is your sister C. Do you know the girl B.Mr Allan C. Mr( )24.My name is James Allan Black.You can call me ______.A.Mr Black James ( )25.I like French fries ______.A.a lot of B. a lot C. very good A. No, it's boring( )26.一 Let’s play football.― __________. Let's go. C. Yes, thanks ( ( ( ( ( ( )27.________, do you have a backpack? )28.He _______ my good classmate.A. is )29.His sister _______ bananas very much.B. That sounds goodA. Excuse me B. am A.like C. are B. likesB. SorryC. All rightC. is like C. doesn't)30.They ______ like French fries for breakfast. A.aren’t )31.There ______ three bookcases in that room. A.is )32.― _______ you bring the things to school? B. areB. don't C. have― Of course, I can.A. CanB. DoC. Are ( )33.They don’t have a baseball.______ they have a basketball.A.or ( ( but ( ( ( )36.I can see _____ alarm clock on the dresser.A.a B./ A.for C. an B. of C. at )34.一 What’s in the bag? 一 ________.A.Yes,they are B.but C. and C. It's Mary's B. and C.B. Some apples)35. Does your sister have a football ______ a baseball?―She has a football. or 一 A.)37.Thanks ______ your great photos. They are very beautiful. )38.―Where _______ your new pants? B. are, They're C. is, It's― ______ in the box.A.are,It’s ()39.一 It’s time to go to bed,Jim.一 OK.________, Mum.A.See youB. Good-byeC.Good night ( )40. Your clothes are nice. 一 一________. A. Don’ say that t B. Thank you C. No, youare wrong 六、完形填空。(10 分) Look at the picture on the wall. Those two 41 are Zhang Wei and Wang Lin.They 42 not brothers,But they are 43 friends.Zhang Wei 44 a Young Pioneer and Wang Lin is a Young Pioneer,45. They are 46 Class Seven, Grade One.The 47 48.They 49 hard and they are good 50. ( )41.A.girls ( )43.A.good ( )45.A.too B. boys B. well B. also C. girl( )42.A.am C. fine( )44.A.is C. either( )46.A.in C. liking ( )48.A.study B. is B. are B. of B. studies C. are C. am C. on C. studying( )47.A.likes to B. like ( )49.A.study B. studiesC. studies( )50.A.students B. brothers C. friend七、阅读理解。(每小题 2 分,计 20 分) A Gina has three boxes. One is small. S blue. It’ One is full of books, it is red, third one is new. and the There is nothing in it.There are some apples in the blue box.Today,Gina wants to put the red box in the car.But she can’t carry the red box.Her mother helps her.And they can put the box in the ear. 请根据短文内容选择正确答案。 ( )51.Gina has ______ boxs. A.one B. two C. three( )52.Gina wants to put the ______ boxs in the car.A. smallB.emptyC.red ( ( ( )53.The ______ box is empty. A.blue B. new A.books B. heavy (B) This is a picture of twins’room.It’s a nice room.Lucy’s books are on the desk.Her schoolbag is on the floor.Lily’s pens are on the desk.Her backpack is behind her chair.Their coats are behind the door.We can’ t see Lucy and Lily in the picture.They are at home. 请根据短文内容,判断 iE(T)误(F) ( )56.This isn’t a picture of Lily and Lucy’s room. ( )57.Their room is beautiful. ( )58.Lucy’s schoolbag is on the chair. ( )59.Lucy and Lily are at school. ( )60.We can see Lucy and Lily in the picture 八、根据句子内容。圈出正确的介词。(10 分) 61.His mother goes ______ a big store every day. (to, in)62.She doesn’t like to stay ______ home. (to, at) 63. Can you see a plane ______ the sky? (in, behind)64. _______ breakfast,he likes eggs.(In,For) 65.Please bring your homework _______ school. (to, at)66.The shop is ______ our school. (to, next to) 68.He only watches sports programs _______ TV. (on, in)69.He writes English ______ a ballpen. (in, with) C. red B. some apples C. small C. nothing)54.You can find ______ in the blue box. )55.The red box is very _____.A.big 70.There is a blackboard ______ our classroom. (in front of, in the front of) 九、改错题。下列各句划处有错误。请把其正确答案写在横线上。(5 分) 71. Mr Li are our English teacher. _________72.My baseball is between the bookcase from the desk.___________ 73.Please take your homework here next time. 74.That sound good. 75. He often go to school at 6:00 O’clock. 十、汉译英。一空一词(10 分) 76.她时常帮妈妈做家务。 She often ____ her mother _____ the housework. 77.我们每天做运动。 We ______ sports _____ ______. 78.李明,你有电脑吗? Li Ming,____ you _____ a computer? 79.他每天晚上做作业并看电视。 He ______ his homework and ______ TV every night. 80.她每天早上七点钟去上学,下午六点钟表回来。 She ____ to school at 7:00 a.m.and ______ back at 6:00 p.m. __________ __________ _________Ⅲ 作文 5 分) 假设你叫李明,不慎丢失了一本汉英字典,请写一个丢失启示。 要求: (1)大约 35 个左右单词。 (2)按英文招领、丢失启示格式写。 (3)不能写自己的真实姓名和电话号码、班级等。 笔试部分: 笔试部分 五、21--25 C C B A B 26――30 B A A B B 3l――35 B A B B A 36--40 CABCA六、4l 一 45 B C A A A 46―50 A B C A A51―55 C C B B B七、56―60 F T F F F八、略 九、71.is 72.and 73. bring 74.sounds 75.Goes十、76.helps with 77.do every day 78.do have 79.does watch 80. goes comes
赞助商链接
07.人教版七年级英语下册期中综合测试卷 - 七年级下学期期中综合测试卷 (时间:90 分钟 满分:120 分) 班级:___ 学号:___ 姓名:___...学年人教版七年级下册英语期中测试卷及答案 -
学年第一学期期中质量检测试卷 七年级 英语 (考试时间:120 分钟,满分 120 分) 题号 [来 ....2015七年级英语下册期中测试题 2_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2015七年级英语下册期中测试题 2_英语_初中教育_教育专区。本资料...2017年七年级下期末考试英语试卷及答案_英语_初中...chose B. kite 二、听录音,选出与你所听到的内容...B. Because he wants to learn Engli sh. C. ...七年级英语下册期中测试卷 3 听力部分(20 分) 一、听句子,选择所听到的单词.(5 分) ( ) 1 .A windy B winter C wind D waiter ( ) 2 .A grand B...【七年级英语试题共 10 页】第 5 页
学年度第二学期期末测试七年级 第Ⅱ卷 (共三个大题,45 分) 五、词汇(共 15 小题,计 15 分) 英语试题...上海牛津英语七年级第二学期期中考试英语试卷_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2014学年上海牛津英语初中七年级第二学期期中考试英语试卷上海...to like D. liking ( ) 2. ―― What ___ he do? ―― He ___ an...七年级英语下册期中测试 一、单项选择题(15 分) ()1、___sleeps during ...2015年七年级下册英语期中测试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2015年七年级下册英语...A.of B.with C.for )2.---Can Tim play ___chess? ---Yes.And he ...七年级英语下册期中测试卷1(SH) 英语英语隐藏&& 3eud 教育网 http://www.3edu...()2. I have two pens here. is blue, is black. A. One, the one ...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 shonix下一个字母 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信