he/she is a keeper+人/物 adj to do造句

以下试题来自:
What is each Nobel Prize winner expected to do at the grand dinner
He or she is expected to give ______. a Nobel lecture
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
1A.mothersB.peaceC.fathersD.war2A.March 25B.April 1stC.March 30D.January 1st3.填空题 H、O4A.There are a lot of boxes in the way.B.The boxes might be too heavy for her to lift.C.He is tired after lifting the boxes.D.He eann0t lift the heavy boxes.5.填空题 March
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷> 【答案带解析】—What’s she going to do at home? —She is...
—What’s she going to do at home?—She is going to
.A.lie on the beach
B.go over her lessonsC.go shopping
D.do some sightseeing 
试题分析:句意:--她打算在家里做什么?--她打算复习功课。根据at home可知是家里的活动,故选B。
考点:考查动词短语的用法。
考点分析:
考点1:动词和动词短语
就是表示动作和状态的词。根据其在句中的功能,动词可分为四类,分别是:实义动词、系动词、助动词、情态动词。
动词分类及用法
一、实义动词
& & & & 实义动词又叫行为动词,分成及物动词和不及物动词 。
1、及物动词是必须带宾语的动词,可分为如下两类。 1) 及物动词+宾语例:I love my home. 我爱我家。 He bought an English dictionary. &他买了一本英语词典。 2) 及物动词+间接宾语+直接宾语例:She taught us maths. 她教我们数学。 My mother gave me a new pen. &母亲给了我一支新钢笔。提示:常用的能接双宾语的及物动词有:give, teach, buy, lend, find, hand, leave, sell, show, read, pay, make, offer, build, pass, bring, cook等。
2、 不及物动词不及物动词不需要跟宾语,本身意义完整。例:She came last week. 她上周来的。 It is raining hard. &正下着大雨。 Class began at half past seven. &7点半开始上课。 What happened yesterday? 昨天发生了什么事?
3、同一动词有时可用作及物动词,有时可用作不及物动词。例如:She can dance and sing.   她能唱歌又能跳舞。(sing在此用作不及物动词。)   She can sing many English songs.   她能唱好多首英文歌曲。(sing用作及物动词。)
二、系动词
& & & & 系动词不能单独作谓语,后面必须跟表语构成合成式谓语。表语通常由名词、形容词,或相当于名词或形容词的词或短语等充当,说明主语是什么或怎么样。连系动词有 be, seem, look, become, get, grow, feel, appear, remain, turn。
& & & & 例如:   The story sounds true.   Those oranges taste good.
三、助动词
& & & & 协助主要动词构成谓语动词词组的词叫助动词。 助动词自身没有词义,不可单独使用,只能在实义动词和系动词前构成谓语的时态、语态以及否定式和疑问式。它没有对应的汉译,例如: He doesn't like English. 他不喜欢英语。 (doesn't是助动词,无词义;like是主要动词,有词义) He is singing. 他在唱歌。(is是助动词,无词义,构成现在进行时)
四、情态动词
& & & & 情态动词是一种本身有一定的词义,表示说话人对有关行为或事物的态度和看法,认为其可能、应该或必要等,不能单独作谓语,情态动词后面加动词原形。情态动词无人称和数的变化, 情态动词后面跟的动词需用原形,否定式构成是在情态动词后面加 "not"。常用的情态动词有 :
Can(could) (能,会) 如:I can swim. 我会游泳。   
May(might) (可以) 如: You may go now. 你现在可以走了。  
Must (必须) 如:You must do your homework. 你必须写作业。   
Need (需要) 如:He needs our help. 他需要我们的帮助。
注意:1、情态动词表推测在肯定句中一般用must (一定),can, could(可能),might /may(也许,或许)。否定句中用can’t / couldn’t(不可能)。例如:
It can’t be the headmaster. He has gone to America.  这不可能是校长,他去美国了。
2、can和could表示允许的用法:表示现在的允许时,若是请求别人允许自己做某事,两者均可用,但用could 语气更委婉;若是自己允许别人做某事,一般只用 can,而不用 could。如:   Can [Could] I come in? 我可以进来吗?
3、must和have to的用法   表示必须、必要。(must表示主观多一些而have to则表示客观多一些)如:   You must come in time.   你必须及时过来。   
回答must引出的问句时,如果是否定的回答,不能用mustn't,而要用needn't或don't have to。   — Must we hand in our exercise books today?   — Yes, you must. (No, you don’t have to.)   —我们今天必须交上练习册吗?   —是的。(不,不必。)
4、need表示“需要”或“必须”,作情态动词时,仅用于否定句或疑问句中,后跟动词原形。Need还常用作实义动词,有时态、人称和数的变化,后面通常接名词、代词和带to的不定式,
Do you need a dictionary?   你需要词典吗?
You &needn't give it back before Friday. 你不必在星期五前还我。
& & & & 对于动词的考查,通常会在单选,词语运用和完形填空中出现。除了考查时态和语态外,只要考查实义动词的固定短语,系动词和情态动词的灵活运用。
典型例题:--Must I return the magazine to you right &now,Sandy/
& & & & & --No,you & & & &.you may keep it until next Wednesday.
& & & & A. &needn't & B. &can't & &C. must & &D. may
解析:本题考查情态动词must构成的疑问句的回答方式。否定回答应该用 needn't 。
& & & & 汉语和英语的动词有较大差异,而学习者在学习是往往容易套用汉语,从而混淆意思相近而用法不同的词或词组,也容易混淆词形相近而意思不同的词或词组,例如look for和find, listen和 hear。所以我们在学习中要认真分析不同的词或词组。
典型例题:They had to ___the 800--meter race because of the bad weather.
& & & & & A &put on & B put off & &C &get on & D &get up
解析:本题考查四个动词短语的区别。put on “穿上,戴上”; put off“推迟”; get on “上车”; get up“起床”。根据语境,应选put off。
相关试题推荐
The old man is very kind-hearted and everyone would like to
him.A. make a friend with
B. make a friendC. make friends with
D. make friends 
My uncle enjoys
TV after supper.A. watching
B. watches
C. watched
D. to watch 
向你的同学介绍你最好的朋友,要点如下:1. 李平不仅是我的邻居,也是我最好的朋友。我们半年前第一次见面。2. 他的个子高高的,留着黑色的短发,长着一张方脸。我很喜欢他那明亮而笑眯眯的眼睛,这使他显得友好而聪明。3. 他是一位诚实的男孩,我相信他说的话。他乐于助人,总是在公交车上把座位让给需要坐的人。他能为我保守秘密,所以我可以把自己的每件事告诉他。遇到烦恼的时候我总是去找他。4. 李平的理想是当一名社会工作者,认真倾听并帮助人们解决困难。我想他会很棒的。_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。1. 南方学生比北方学生的寒假少放几个星期假.The southern students have ________________________________the winter holiday than the northern students.2.当我们等人的时候,时间似乎过得更慢。&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&#&# _____________________________________ when we are waiting for others.3.如果我能逗其他人开心,我也会很快乐。I’ll be happy if I ______________________________________________. 4.戴着圆圆的小眼镜,他看起来很帅。
He looks _______________________________.5. Andy在公共车上给需要的人让座Andy ___________________________________.6.我的邻居们从来不说任何人的坏话My neighbours never
_________________________________________. 
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。1.He likes telling funny jokes and always _____________(make) us ______________(laugh)2.Wang Hao spends two
hours__________( practice) __________( play) tennis every day.3. The number of the students in our class__________( be ) 45.4. Would you please__________( show) me how__________( plant) trees?5.You’ll make some mistakes in your homework if you _________ (not be) careful.6.My brother, like my father, _________(have) a motorbike now.7.What ____________________ (happen)? Let’s go and see.8.What about ___________ (share) the pizza in your bowl? 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.英文造句 ...so +adj/adv+ as+ to + v_百度知道
英文造句 ...so +adj/adv+ as+ to + v
我有更好的答案
如此……以至于做……she is so quite as to stay at home all day.她太害羞了以至于整天呆在家里。 The girl was so excited as to shout herself hoarse. 那个女孩是那么地兴奋, 以至于嗓子都喊哑了。 He was so tired as to be unable to walk. (=He was too tired to walk. )他累得走不动了。(或译为“他是那么累, 以至于不能走路了。) She is so wise as to solve the problem. 她非常聪明, 能解决这个问题。 The little boy ran so fastas to falldown. 那个小男孩跑得太快, 跌倒了。(或译为: 那个小男孩跑得那么地快, 以至于跌倒了。) Yesterday morning I got up so late as to be late for school. 昨天早晨我起得那么晚, 上学都迟到了。
数据分析师
we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in bu
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语造句大全_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语造句大全
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩6页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& “AngelsMy friend Heat...”习题详情
155位同学学习过此题,做题成功率77.4%
AngelsMy friend Heather mentioned that she had never seen an Angel. Then I remembered the&36&&I had with my sister Sandra earlier this week.This will be Sandra’s first Christmas without her husband. This summer he died in her arms. On Thursday, she was in the store  37&&&& for an ideal card for her two sons and daughter. Time passed by quickly as she  38&&the many choices. She wanted a card that sent something special to each of them,  39 &she knew they would have a(n)  40& place in their heart this holiday season.Finally! She found the one that expressed the  41&feeling. The words expressed the feelings that she wished to share. However, a sharp pain pierced(穿透) her heart when she realized that the card was  42&“mom and dad.” She stood there,  43 &it close for a long time, unable to move from the  44& . Tears began to run down her cheeks.“Is there something I can do for you?” a  45 &voice asked. She  46 &to face a stranger, a woman, who was looking at her with  47 &and concern. “Uh…oh...OH!” Sandra responded, “I can’t give this card to my children because…because my husband died and this is the  48 &card.”Hearing this, the stranger’s face softened with sympathy(同情) and love. She reached out and 49 &my sister into her arms, giving her unspoken permission to cry in the protection of her embrace(拥抱). She  50 &held my sister until her calmness 51 &. “Thank you for listening to me cry on,” was what my sister said when all was better. “You are welcome, and I am so sorry for your  52&,” the stranger answered and said goodbye to her.During her telling of this event I was feeling  53 &that I hadn’t been there. My sister needed me and a stranger had to do my  54 &.& “You know,” she went on, “a friend suggested that it was like meeting with an Angel.” My  55& disappeared in an instant. My sister required an Angel, and I think that is exactly what she got.36.A. conversationB. difficultyC. accidentD. quarrel37.A. payingB. caringC. callingD. looking38.A. leftB. offeredC. readD. discovered39.A. althoughB. asC. whenD. if40.A. otherB. emptyC. safeD. different41.A. sadB. strangeC. amazingD. perfect42.A. forB. toC. fromD. by43.A. seizingB. holdingC. keepingD. grasping44.A. spotB. stairC. areaD. home45.A. firmB. proudC. coldD. soft46.A. walkedB. turnedC. decidedD. woke47.A. questionB. shockC. regretD. upset48.A. harmfulB. specialC. wrongD. right49.A. pulledB. caughtC. sentD. protected50.A. quietlyB. tightlyC. stronglyD. seriously51.A. disappearedB. wentC. arrivedD. returned52.A. failureB. ideaC. lossD. death53.A. shockedB. angryC. happyD. hopeless54.A. taskB. timeC. favorD. job55A. responsibilityB. sympathyC. guiltD. hurt36-40 ADCBB&&&&&&& 41-45 DCBAD&&&&&&&&&&& 46-50 BACAA&&&&&& 51-55 DCBDC&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-山西大学附中学年下高一3月月考
分析与解答
习题“AngelsMy friend Heather mentioned that she had never seen an Angel. Then I remembered the36I had with my ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
AngelsMy friend Heather mentioned that she had never seen an Angel. Then I remembered the36I had wit...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“AngelsMy friend Heat...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“AngelsMy friend Heather mentioned that she had never seen an Angel. Then I remembered the36I had with my sister Sandra earlier this week.This will be Sandra’s first Christmas without her husband. This summer he died in her arms. On Thursday, she was in the store  37____ for an ideal card for her two sons and daughter. Time passed by quickly as she  38the many choices. She wanted a card that sent something special to each of them,  39 she knew they would have a(n)  40 place in their heart this holiday season.Finally! She found the one that expressed the  41feeling. The words expressed the feelings that she wished to share. However, a sharp pain pierced(穿透) her heart when she realized that the card was  42“mom and dad.” She stood there,  43 it close for a long time, unable to move from the  44 . Tears began to run down her cheeks.“Is there something I can do for you?” a  45 voice asked. She  46 to face a stranger, a woman, who was looking at her with  47 and concern. “Uh…oh...OH!” Sandra responded, “I can’t give this card to my children because…because my husband died and this is the  48 card.”Hearing this, the stranger’s face softened with sympathy(同情) and love. She reached out and 49 my sister into her arms, giving her unspoken permission to cry in the protection of her embrace(拥抱). She  50 held my sister until her calmness 51 . “Thank you for listening to me cry on,” was what my sister said when all was better. “You are welcome, and I am so sorry for your  52,” the stranger answered and said goodbye to her.During her telling of this event I was feeling  53 that I hadn’t been there. My sister needed me and a stranger had to do my  54 . “You know,” she went on, “a friend suggested that it was like meeting with an Angel.” My  55 disappeared in an instant. My sister required an Angel, and I think that is exactly what she got.36.A. conversationB. difficultyC. accidentD. quarrel37.A. payingB. caringC. callingD. looking38.A. leftB. offeredC. readD. discovered39.A. althoughB. asC. whenD. if40.A. otherB. emptyC. safeD. different41.A. sadB. strangeC. amazingD. perfect42.A. forB. toC. fromD. by43.A. seizingB. holdingC. keepingD. grasping44.A. spotB. stairC. areaD. home45.A. firmB. proudC. coldD. soft46.A. walkedB. turnedC. decidedD. woke47.A. questionB. shockC. regretD. upset48.A. harmfulB. specialC. wrongD. right49.A. pulledB. caughtC. sentD. protected50.A. quietlyB. tightlyC. stronglyD. seriously51.A. disappearedB. wentC. arrivedD. returned52.A. failureB. ideaC. lossD. death53.A. shockedB. angryC. happyD. hopeless54.A. taskB. timeC. favorD. job55A. responsibilityB. sympathyC. guiltD. hurt”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“AngelsMy friend Heather mentioned that she had never seen an Angel. Then I remembered the36I had with my sister Sandra earlier this week.This will be Sandra’s first Christmas without her husband. This summer he died in her arms. On Thursday, she was in the store  37____ for an ideal card for her two sons and daughter. Time passed by quickly as she  38the many choices. She wanted a card that sent something special to each of them,  39 she knew they would have a(n)  40 place in their heart this holiday season.Finally! She found the one that expressed the  41feeling. The words expressed the feelings that she wished to share. However, a sharp pain pierced(穿透) her heart when she realized that the card was  42“mom and dad.” She stood there,  43 it close for a long time, unable to move from the  44 . Tears began to run down her cheeks.“Is there something I can do for you?” a  45 voice asked. She  46 to face a stranger, a woman, who was looking at her with  47 and concern. “Uh…oh...OH!” Sandra responded, “I can’t give this card to my children because…because my husband died and this is the  48 card.”Hearing this, the stranger’s face softened with sympathy(同情) and love. She reached out and 49 my sister into her arms, giving her unspoken permission to cry in the protection of her embrace(拥抱). She  50 held my sister until her calmness 51 . “Thank you for listening to me cry on,” was what my sister said when all was better. “You are welcome, and I am so sorry for your  52,” the stranger answered and said goodbye to her.During her telling of this event I was feeling  53 that I hadn’t been there. My sister needed me and a stranger had to do my  54 . “You know,” she went on, “a friend suggested that it was like meeting with an Angel.” My  55 disappeared in an instant. My sister required an Angel, and I think that is exactly what she got.36.A. conversationB. difficultyC. accidentD. quarrel37.A. payingB. caringC. callingD. looking38.A. leftB. offeredC. readD. discovered39.A. althoughB. asC. whenD. if40.A. otherB. emptyC. safeD. different41.A. sadB. strangeC. amazingD. perfect42.A. forB. toC. fromD. by43.A. seizingB. holdingC. keepingD. grasping44.A. spotB. stairC. areaD. home45.A. firmB. proudC. coldD. soft46.A. walkedB. turnedC. decidedD. woke47.A. questionB. shockC. regretD. upset48.A. harmfulB. specialC. wrongD. right49.A. pulledB. caughtC. sentD. protected50.A. quietlyB. tightlyC. stronglyD. seriously51.A. disappearedB. wentC. arrivedD. returned52.A. failureB. ideaC. lossD. death53.A. shockedB. angryC. happyD. hopeless54.A. taskB. timeC. favorD. job55A. responsibilityB. sympathyC. guiltD. hurt”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 she is a monster 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信