branches crowding outout of the sunn意思

crowding out 的翻译是:挤出效应 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
crowding out
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
相关内容&a他不仅仅是老师 更是学生得一位好朋友,因该教会孩子如何成长 He is not merely teacher is a student good friend, because how does this church child grow & a你曾去过长城吗?没 You once have gone to the Great Wall? Does not have & a他的身高一般 His height is ordinary & a我相信我有我的美好明天 I believed I will have my happy tomorrow & aSangkat Svay Dangkum Sangkat Svay Dangkum & a红装 Fine feminine attire & a但是我通常玩电脑来消磨时间 But I usually play the computer to kill time & aIf you need any further information, please let me know If you need any further information, please let me know & a我想租房 I want to rent a room & a他们两个 Their two & aPavot entier 整体鸦片 & a椅子是空的 The chair is spatial & agravity well 重力井 & ablue wave go.,ltd 蓝色波浪是。,有限公司 & a下星期怀特先生不在时 Next week white gentleman not when & a请您提出更好的建议 Asks you to put forward a better proposal & ano added sugars,flavors,artificial sweeteners or colors of any kind 没有中的任一种类的加的糖、味道、人造甜味剂或者颜色 & aEUROPE IN SAME PLACE 欧洲在原处 & aWhat can be said about the global market potential and size of your business line? 什么可以说大约您的行业的全球性市场潜力和大小? & a小鬼当家 The little rascal manages a household & a坚持就是胜利,努力就是成功 The insistence is the victory, is diligently the success & a你好!收到你的信很高兴,我知道的意思,我会考虑的。 Hello! Receives your letter to be very happy, I knew the meaning, I can consider. & aPlease hold on 请举行 & a爱了,痛了,痛了,哭了,哭了,累了,爱总是强求 Has loved, the pain, the pain, has cried, has cried, has been tired, likes always demanding & youwin 祝贺; youwin & a安格斯T骨牛排 Angus T bone beefsteak & aТы знаешь русский язык? 您知道俄语? & a你带着我去参观悉尼歌剧院和很多其他有趣的地方 You lead me to visit Sydney Opera house and very many other interesting places & a资金或缺担保 The fund or lacks the guarantee & awnhance the viewing of the fresh or marine water wnhance新鲜或海洋水的观察 & adestination host unreachable 目的地主机无法接通 & aTake a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes furthest is generally Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes furthest is generally & adato yap kim sam dato狂吠金山姆 & aPrepare for Jobs 为工作做准备 & aI remember all the things that we shared, and the way you smile at me。 我记得我们分享的所有事和您对我微笑的方式。 & a库存进行盘点 The stock carries on inventorying & a中国人的 Chinese & a系统上线 System political line & a从前地球上有数百种不同种类的恐龙 Formerly on the Earth had several hundred kind of different type dinosaur & aReplacement of Contractor Personnel 承包商人员的替换 & a他在做他的作业 He is making his work & a发到黑河一共需要3250元 Sends to Heihe altogether to need 3250 Yuan & aIkaros Prodej & avotre montre tissot est garantie selon les conditions mentionnees dans le livret recu en annexe 您的Tissot手表根据状况的mentionnees在附录接受的小册子被保证 & al found the way to let you leave,l never really had it coming,l can't be in the sight of you,l want you to stay away from my heart l发现了方式让您离开, l从未真正地有它来临, l不可能在视域您, l要您离我的心脏远点 & a请问您那有空桶吗? Ask your that has free time the barrel? & aSheryl.Nome Sheryl.Nome & a?? ????? ??? ? 仅老牌它不知道的委员会 & a??? ?? ??? ? ???? 它将居住dazzlingly并且配对皱眉的眼睛线文字[位置] [su] & aI'd put myself first and make the rules as I go 我首先会投入自己并且做规则,我去 & a过去的方法不一定适用于解决今天的问题 The past method not necessarily is suitable for the solution today question & ahey cutie, did you still want to hook up for some fun offline?的文本! 仍然嘿cutie,您是否想为一些乐趣联接离线?的文本! & a?? ? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? 里面清洁从[e]来自一个室从[e] & acrowding out 拥挤 &Crowding Out Effect Definition & Example | InvestingAnswerscrowding-out effect是什么意思_crowding-out effect在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
crowding-out effect是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
crowding-out effect是什么意思 crowding-out effect在线翻译 crowding-out effect什么意思 crowding-out effect的意思 crowding-out effect的翻译
crowding-out effectcrowding-out effect 双语例句1. Therefore, skyrocketing housing prices will have on the crowding-out effect of other industries, the losses in other areas the ability to purchase consumer and future needs of society, and ultimately the social problem of insufficient consumer demand will always remain unresolved, leading to a balanced economic structure and deformed development, social constraints economy has continued to reasonable and healthy development.&&&&因此,房价暴涨将产生对其他产业的挤出效应,损失其他方面的购买消费能力和未来的社会需求,最终社会消费需求不足的问题将始终无法解决,导致经济结构失衡和畸形发展,制约社会经济持续合理健康发展。2. During this period, the government's intervention undermines the advances in technology, but because of the efficiency of investment promotion as well as crowding-out effect, it is in favor of a intensive growth pattern.&&&&政府在这一时期的干预行为损害了技术进步,但是由于对效率的促进以及对要素投入的挤出效应,却是有利于经济增长模式的去粗放化。3. Fourth, policy preference conduce to bring crowding-out effect and ratchet wheel effect, and worsens the inequalities in competition positions of different market enterprises.&&&&政府政策偏向容易产生排挤效应与棘轮效应,加剧市场竞争地位的不平等。4. The results show that the government investment plays an important role for economic growth and government investment to promote economic growth. Secondly, the use of the IS-LM model of government investment crowding-out effect, And deduced government investment crowding-out effect multiplier.&&&&分析结果表明政府投资对经济增长起到重要的作用,即政府投资促进了经济增长。其次,利用IS-LM模型对政府投资的挤出效应进行分析,并推导出政府投资挤出效应乘数。5. Then, we embark on the crowd-out effect of affordable housing, starting with the mechanism research of crowding-out effect. In addition, we employ two mathematical models to derive the existence of crowding-out effect in housing market.&&&&接着,从住房市场中挤出效应的产生机理出发,利用两种数理模型对挤出效应的存在性进行推导。6. 6. However, the low marginal propensity to consume, uncertainty of revenue expectation, defects in marketing economy frame, what's more, the crowding-out effect made the results of expansionary policy far from satisfaction.&&&&但是,由于居民边际消费倾向不高、收入预期不确定、市场经济不完善以及存在挤出效应等,使扩张性财政政策效应与预期效果相距甚远。7. Third, The crowding-out effect of real estate investment has more influence to large cities in China.&&&&第三、房地产投资挤出效应较为严重的主要地区为我国的大中城市。8. The occurance of Crowding-out effect is conditional and has to be analyzed and studied with wide visual panorama.&&&&挤出效应的发生是有条件的,必须以广阔的视野对此加以分析和研究。9. One major factor in export profitability is the crowding-out effect from domestic factors.&&&&出口利率中的一个重要因素是国内部门的挤出效应。10. Is generally believed that interest rates on asset price bubbles have a crowding-out effect.&&&&一般认为,利率对资产价格泡沫的挤出效应。11. So how to solve Crowding-out effect is the most worthy of our considerable focus.&&&&&&是以如何解决此种排挤效果,当系最值得吾人思考之重点。12. crowding-out effect12. We have to count on the other entities do not have a crowding-out effect of economic, financial and banks are able to show the amount available for investment.&&&&&&我们要算一算不产生对其他实体经济的挤出效应,财政和银行能够拿出来可用于投资的金额。13. Fiscal stimulus is an expedient measure, government consumption, low efficiency and the negative effects of crowding-out effect can not be underestimated.&&&&&&财政刺激是一种权宜之计,政府消耗,低效率和拥挤的负面影响挤出效应不能低估。14. The results show that the industrial sector generated by various sectors within the technology industry spillover effect is not significant, even appeared crowding-out effect, which may be due to the low correlation between domestic and foreign enterprises.&&&&&&研究结果表明,外资在江苏省工业部门各行业产生的行业内技术溢出效应并不显著,甚至还出现了挤出效应,这可能是由于内外资企业之间的关联度较低造成的。15. To begin with, I elaborate the performance of crowding-in effect and crowding-out effect from the qualitative perspective.&&&&&&首先,本文从定性角度阐述了外资零售业在华直接投资对我国国内投资产生的挤出效应和挤入效应的表现。16. Second, The crowding-out effect of real estate investment dose exist in China.&&&&&&第二、房地产投资挤出效应在全国范围内广泛存在。17. 17. According to some media reports and academic articles, the government investment program, which had a crowding-out effect for the private enterprises, benefited the large state-owned enterprises, especially the central enterprises.&&&&&&然而,据媒体报道以及部分学者的文章,而这项救市措施,却在利及大型国有企业尤其是央企的同时,某种程度上对民营企业产生了挤出效应。18. In addition, government consumption causes negative growth of economy and has crowding-out effect on urban and rural resident's consumption, especially on the rural residents.&&&&&&政府消费会引起经济负增长,同时也会对城乡居民消费有一定的挤出效应,尤其是对农村居民消费的挤出效应更大。19. 19. The crowding-out effect devastates not only individuals, but entire regions, that narrowly focus on profit margins.&&&&&&不仅对个人,而且对只狭隘地关注利润的地区,这种挤出效应会变得更具有破坏性。crowding-out effect是什么意思,crowding-out effect在线翻译,crowding-out effect什么意思,crowding-out effect的意思,crowding-out effect的翻译,crowding-out effect的解释,crowding-out effect的发音,crowding-out effect的同义词,crowding-out effect的反义词,crowding-out effect的例句,crowding-out effect的相关词组,crowding-out effect意思是什么,crowding-out effect怎么翻译,单词crowding-out effect是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共7个)身体健康
&2018  京ICP备号-3 京公网安备30 
911查询大全 微信公众号微信扫一扫关注 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
大学老师,计算机专业,会制作原创计算机编程PPT资料!
 下载此文档
The Crowding-out Effects of Real Estate Shocks – …
下载积分:990
内容提示:The Crowding-out Effects of Real Estate Shocks – …
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:12|
上传日期: 00:09:36|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 990 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
The Crowding-out Effects of Real Estate Shocks
关注微信公众号Butterfly Bush: How to Plant, Grow, and Care for Buddleia | The Old Farmer's Almanac}

我要回帖

更多关于 seasons in the sun 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信