You stop saying you like me 是宾语从句的用法吗saying是宾语?

Stop Saying ‘Let me know when works for you’ - Business Insider
As a current or aspiring entrepreneur, you should be meeting with a ton of people (potential customers, investors, biz dev partners, employees, journalists).
You will often get introduced via email or you are cold-emailing them.
You are probably excited to meet with them and correctly assume that they are busier than you. So, like the nice person you are, you want to be as flexible as possible. And, that's when you make the mistake of saying: "I'm pretty free the next two weeks, let me know when works for you."You may think you are bei but, you're actually frustrating them. What you actually just said: "Hey, why don't you spend some time going through your schedule, pick out some times that work and email them to me. I'll then sit back and pick one that I like."
If you really want to be respectful of their time (and you should), your goal is to have them do as little work as possible to get the meeting arranged.
and I'll reiterate them here with some additional tips based on my experience.
You should do this from the very first communication to reduce the back and forth.
Suggest Possible Times
Go through your calendar and suggest possible days and times that work for you. For instance, I do the following:
The following dates/times (EST) work for me:
Monday, 1/24: 11am - 12pm EST; 2pm - 3pm EST
Tuesday, 1/25: 2pm - 4pm EST
Friday, 1/28: 10am - 12pm EST; 2pm - 4pm EST
Some additional tips: The more time slots you suggest the better Make sure you specify your time zone (people will assume they are in your timezone) The busier the person is, the farther out your suggested time slots should be
Suggest Meeting Location or Phone Number
If it's a phone call, I always say: "My number is 212-555-0001 but I"m happy to call you." If you're trying to set up a meeting with several people, you should get a
and include the dial-in information.
If it's an in-person meeting, you should suggest going to their office (confirm their office address in the email) or picking two coffee shops or restaurants (if it's a breakfast or lunch meeting) that are near their office.
If you do all of the following, not only will the meeting get quickly arranged but, by making it less frustrating for the person you are emailing, it also increases the chances of getting the meeting set up in the first place.Update: Great
including another reason to do this is that it suggests you respect your time. I know that sounds like a bad excuse but, unfortunately, appearances do matter.
Read the original article on .
Copyright 2017.英语语法:you stop saying that you are a spy 请分析句子成分 为什么stop动词又可以跟saying动词_百度知道
英语语法:you stop saying that you are a spy 请分析句子成分 为什么stop动词又可以跟saying动词
难道saying that you are a spy是一个动名词短语作宾语?
当属于这个“-ing形式”的“宾语”。当然你也可以把这个-ing形式理解为stop+-ing形式(现在分词)表示:“停止做某事” that 引导的从句:1:“动名词”,而把这个that引导的从句理解为这个“动名词”的“定语从句”。都能说得通。 整句话的意思是
采纳率:71%
加动名词表停止做以前做的事情,加不定式表停下来去做要做的事。 that后面是宾语从句,say的说话内容
整个句子意思就是说,你不在说自己是个间谍
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
句子成分的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。You Sound Too Young!! - Stop Saying This at Work
| LinkedIn
Generation Y began in 1980 and with no defined end to the generation they are still being created and living at home. Generation X began in 1965 and the last ones were born in 1979. The Boomers are retiring after creating the greatest nation in the world with rigid standards. The Boomers began the trickle down acceptance of tolerance that is now permeated throughout the nation. The Boomers demanded tolerance in race, gender, etc. Gen X then demanded tolerance of bullying, sensitivity in men and collaboration. And in spite of future generations, Gen Y now practices tolerance in just about every thing. Gen X has taken the country from the industrial revolution into the new and improved teamwork driven, world of technology. As Gen Y enters the work force things WILL change, because you demand it. To assist the Gen Y'rs here are the vague and self-grandizing terms you should stop saying today, what Gen X and the Boomers think when you say it and a suggested alternative:
Coachella - Gen X thinks, "The thing in my ear? SUGGEST: I went to a party.
Selfie - Gen X thinks, "There is a mirror in the bathroom." SUGGEST: Do not take pictures at work unless it’s for The Chive, privately.
Hot topic, A&F - Gen X thinks, "This is why they are screwed up." SUGGEST: Dress one level behind your boss, but never better than.
It's a New World - Gen X thinks, "Not because of you." SUGGEST: Ask, This is a new opportunity?
We are...I am...or just Savvy - Gen X thinks, "You are a smart a**." SUGGEST: Embracing the team concept.
TWITTER, OKCUPID, INSTAGRAM - Gen X thinks, "I don't know those things, shit!" SUGGEST: Say internet or inter web, depends.
TROLL or TROLLING - Gen X thinks, "Someone told me what that was, but I just can't remember." SUGGEST: Cyber stalking
I have more experience with Social Media than you - Gen X thinks, "You're a jerk." SUGGEST: Would you like me to help with Social Media?
If you live at home, grandparents - GEN X thinks, "This kid has no future." Unless you live at my home and you are reading this...You know this is all a joke right? &3 SUGGEST: Lying, Discuss the equity investment of your home.
Hater - GEN X thinks, "I didn't say I hated anything." SUGGEST: Never say it, its just stoopid.
Never write, say or text the following to a co-worker or boss: Noob, newbie, A/S/L, POS, Rents, Pwned, Fail, Epic fail, Palmface
GEN X thinks, “jerk, jerk, a**hole, ?, Do you Rent, ?, Who failed?, How was it Epic?, What’s a palmface?" SUGGEST: Using the normal English language and pretend you never learned cursive.
Checking or holding your phone - GEN X thinks, "These kids will never learn." SUGGEST: Putting in your pocket and checking it in the bathroom, or when no one is watching.
Electronica, industrial, dub-step, trance, trap - GEN X thinks, "That’s not music and all these kids do ecstasy." SUGGEST: Journey, Ozzy or Sir-Mix A-lot or even your beloved Beiber.
Note: I sourced "Gen X thinks", from exactly one Gen X participant
Note 2: There are no facts in this article and no actual work was done to prove anything.
Note 3: I got a Samsung Note 3 :) - Not really its apple.Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?Invalid URL
Invalid URL
The requested URL "[no URL]", is invalid.
Reference #9...}

我要回帖

更多关于 宾语从句ppt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信