英语语法填空固定搭配空

2017年高考英语语法填空总动员(语法填空真题探究解析)2017年高考英语语法填空总动员(语法填空真题探究解析)躬耕英语百家号2017年高考英语语法填空总动员(语法填空真题探究解析)  (Ⅰ)  【2016·新课标全国卷I】  Chengdu has dozens of new millionaires, Asia’s biggest building, and fancy new hotels. But for tourists like me, pandas are its top&61&(attract).  So it was a  great honour to be invited backstage at the not-for-profit Panda Base, where ticket money helps pay for research. I62&(allow)to get up close to these cute animals at the 600-acre centre. From tomorrow, I will be theirUKambassador. The title will be63(official) given to me at a ceremony in London.But my connection with pandas goes back64&my days on a TV show in the mid-1980s,65&I was the first Western TV reporter66(permit) to film a special unit caring for pandas rescued from starvation in the wild. My ambassadorial duties will include&67&(introduce) British visitors to the 120-plus pandas at Chengdu and others at a research in the misty mountains of Bifengxia.  On my recent visit, I held a lively three-month-old twin that had been rejected by&68(it) mother. The nursery team switches him every few69&( day) with his sister so that while one is being bottle-fed,70&other is with mum—she never suspects.  61. attraction  【解析】本题考察attract的名词形式,熊猫是它最具吸引力的地方。  62. was allowed  【解析】本题考察词组be allowed to,我受允许亲密接触这些可爱的动物。  63. officially  【解析】本题考察official的副词形式,意为官方地,正式地。我将在伦敦的典礼上被正式授予这项头衔。  64. to  【解析】本题考察词组go back to,追溯到。  65. when  【解析】本题考察when引导时间状语从句。  66. permitted  【解析】本题考察动词的过去分词表被动,作后置定语。表示被允许用permitted。  67. introducing  【解析】本题考察动名词作宾语,introduce变为动名词形式introducing。  68. its  【解析】本题考察形容词性物主代词,根据上下文指代小公熊猫,故用its。  69. days  【解析】本题考察名词单复数;few表示很少的,几乎没有的,后面接可数名词复数。  70. the  【解析】本题考察固定搭配,一个……另一个…… the one… the other…。  (Ⅱ)  【2015·新课标全国卷I】  Yangshuo,China  It was raining lightly when I__1__(arrive)in Yangshuo just before dawn.But I didn't care.A few hours__2__,I'd been at home in Hong Kong,with__3__(it)choking smog.Here,the air was clean and fresh,even with the rain.  I'd skipped nearby Guilin,a dream place for tourists seeking the limestone mountain tops and dark waters of the Li River__4__are pictured by artists in so many Chinese__5__(painting).Instead,I'd headed straight for Yangshuo.For those who fly to Guilin,it's only an hour away__6__car and offers all the scenery of the betterknown city.  Yangshuo__7__(be)really beautiful. A study of travelers__8__(conduct)by the website TripAdvisor names Yangshuo as one of the top 10 destinations in the world.And the town is fast becoming a popular weekenddestination for people in Asia.Abercrombie & Kent,a travel company in Hong Kong,says it__9__(regular)arranges quick getaways here for people__10__(live)in Shanghai and Hong Kong.  1.解析:由后一句的But I didn't care可知,这里使用一般过去时态。  答案:arrived  2.解析:根据句意和前后文可知,几个小时前,我待在香港的家里。  答案:before/earlier  3.解析:因为smog是名词,所以此处需要一个形容词性物主代词来修饰。  答案:its  4.解析:因为先行词the Li River是物,且在定语从句中作主语,所以用that或which引导。  答案:that/which  5.解析:因为该词由many修饰,所以这里使用复数的形式。  答案:paintings  6.解析:乘坐交通工具常用by加可数名词的单数。  答案:by  7.解析:根据后文的时态可知这里使用一般现在时,又因为Yangshuo是单数,所以这里使用is。  答案:is  8.解析:因为study和conduct之间是被动关系,所以使用过去分词作定语。  答案:conducted  9.解析:此处需要一个副词修饰动词say。  答案:regularly  10.解析:因为people&和live之间是主动关系,所以使用动词ing形式作定语。  答案:living  (Ⅲ)  【2014·新课标全国卷I】  阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。  Are you facing a situation that looks impossible to fix?  In 1969,the pollution was terrible along the Cuyahoga River near Cleveland,Ohio.It__1__(be)unimaginable that it could ever be cleaned up.The river was so polluted that it__2__(actual)caught fire and burned.Now,years later,this river is one of__3__ most outstanding examples of environmental cleanup.  But the river wasn't changed in a few days__4__even a few months.It took years of work__5__(reduce)the industrial pollution and clean the water.Finally,that hard work paid off and now the water in the river is__6__(clean)than ever.  Maybe you are facing an impossible situation.Maybe you have a habit__7__ is driving your family crazy.Possibly you drink too much or don't know how to control your credit card use.When you face such an impossible situation,don't you want a quick fix and something to change immediately?  While there are__8__(amaze)stories of instant transformation,for most of us the__9__(change)are gradual and require a lot of effort and work,like cleaning up a polluted river.Just be__10__(patience).  1.解析:由于此处描述的是过去的事情,故用过去形式。  答案:was  2.解析:该词在句中说明谓语动词的情况,故用副词形式。  答案:actually  3.解析:句中one of the most...是“最……之一”的意思,是形容词的最高级形式。  答案:the  4.解析:此处填or表示a few days和even a few months的并列意义,且此句是否定句。  答案:or  5.解析:根据句型it takes some time to do sth.可以解题。  答案:to reduce  6.解析:该句表示比较意义,故用clean的比较级。  答案:cleaner  7.解析:此处用which或that引导定语从句。  答案:which/that  8.解析:该空应填形容词amazing来修饰后面的stories。  答案:amazing  9.解析:变化是缓慢的,需要付出努力和工作,由后面的谓语动词are可判断用change的复数形式。  答案:changes  10.解析:此处用形容词作表语。  答案:patient  (Ⅳ)  【2013·广东卷】  阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。  One day,Nick invited his friends to supper.He was cooking some delicious food in the kitchen.Suddenly,he__1__(find)that he had run out of salt.So Nick called to his son,“Go to the village and buy some salt,but pay a fair price for it:neither too much__2__too little.”  His son looked surprised.“I can understand why I shouldn't pay too much,Father,but if I can pay less,__3__not save a bit of money?”  “That would be a very__4__(reason)thing to do in a big city,but it could destroy a small village like ours,”Nick said.  Nick's guests,__5__had heard their conversation,asked why they should not buy salt more cheaply if they could.Nick replied,“The only reason a man would sell salt__6__a lower price would be because he was desperate for money.And anyone who took advantage of that situation would be showing a lack of respect__7__the sweat and struggle of the man who worked very hard to produce it.”  “But such a small thing couldn't__8__(possible)destroy a village.”  “In the beginning,there was only__9__very small amount of unfairness in the world,but everyone added a little,always__10__(think)that it was only small and not very important,and look where we have ended up today.”  1.解析:在主格人称代词he后应为谓语动词,由语境可知用一般过去时。  答案:found  2.解析:构成并列连词neither...nor...“既不……也不……”&。  答案:nor  3.解析:why not do sth.“为何不做某事”,是固定句式。  答案:why  4.解析:在名词前作定语要用形容词。  答案:reasonable  5.解析:引导非限制性定语从句,并在从句中作主语,先行词为Nick's guests,指人,故填who。  答案:who  6.解析:固定搭配at a lower price“以较低价格”。  答案:at  7.解析:固定搭配show respect for“尊重”。  答案:for  8.解析:修饰动词,作状语,用副词。  答案:possibly  9.解析:a small amount of“少量的”,是固定搭配。  答案:a  10.解析:因everyone与think是主动关系,故用现在分词短语作added的伴随状语。  答案:thinking  (Ⅴ)  【2012·广东卷】  阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。  Mary will never forget the first time she saw him.He suddenly appeared in class one day,__1__(wear)sun glasses.He walked in as if he__2__(buy)the school.And the word quickly got around that he was from New York City.  For some reason he sat beside Mary.Mary felt__3__(please),because there were many empty seats in the room.But she quickly realized that it wasn't her,it was probably the fact that she sat in__4__last row.  __5__he thought he could escape attention by sitting at the back,he was wrong.It might have made it a little__6__(hard)for everybody because it meant they had to turn around,but that didn't stop the kids in the class.Of course whenever they turned to look at him,they had to look at Mary,__7__made her feel like a star.  “Do you need those glasses for medical reasons?”the teacher asked.The new boy shook his head.“Then I'd appreciate it if you didn't wear them in class.I like to look at your eyes when I'm speaking to you.”The new boy looked at the teacher__8__a few seconds and all the other students wondered__9__the boy would do.Then he took__10__off,gave a big smile and said,“That's cool.”  1.解析:因句子已有谓语动词appear,动词wear前又没有并列连词,即wear不是并列谓语,它应是非谓语动词,作状语,表示伴随情况;又因he与wear是主动关系,故用现在分词形式。  答案:wearing  2.解析:在主格人称代词he后,显然是作谓语;又因他不可能是买下了这所学校,故应用虚拟语气,与过去事实相反,故填had bought。  答案:had bought  3.解析:在系动词feel后作表语,用形容词,表示“高兴的”。  答案:pleased  4.解析:表示顺序的词前用定冠词。  答案:the  5.解析:因he thought...与he was wrong两个句子之间缺少关联词;根据两句之间的逻辑关系,应填表示条件的if。意为“要是他想坐在后排就可以逃避老师注意,那他就错了”。  答案:If  6.解析:作宾补依然是要用形容词,所以不用进行词类转换,可考虑比较级;句中a little修饰比较级harder,表示“更难一点”。  答案:harder  7.解析:引导非限制性定语从句并在从句中作主语,先行词是前面整个句子。  答案:which  8.解析:表示某个动词或状态延续了多久,用“for&+时间段”。  答案:for  9.解析:引导宾语从句并在从句中作do的宾语,故用连接代词what。  答案:what  10.解析:代替上文提到的眼镜,作take off的宾语,用宾格形式。  答案:them  (Ⅵ)  【2011·广东卷】  阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。  One Sunday morning in August I went to local music festival.I left it early because I had an appointment__1__(late)that day.My friends walked me to the bus stop and waited with me__2__the bus arrived.I got on the bus and found a seat near the back,and then I noticed a man__3__(sit)at the front. He__4__(pretend)that a tiger toy was real and giving it a voice.He must be__5__(mental)disabled.  Behind him were other people to__6__he was trying to talk,but after some minutes__7__walked away and sat near me,looking annoyed.  I didn't want to be laughed at for talking to him but I didn't like leaving him__8__his own either.  After a while I rose from my seat and walked to the front of the bus.I sat next to the man and introduced myself.We had__9__amazing conversation.He got off the bus before me and I felt very happy the rest of the way home.  I'm glad I made the choice.It made__10__of us feel good.  1.解析:句子结构完整,需要副词作状语,而late本身可作副词,因此,不必作词类转化,可想到用其比较级形式,故填later;later that day指“那天晚些时候”。  答案:later  2.解析:空格前后都是句子且这两个句子之间没有关联词;由两句之间的逻辑关系可知,waited一直持续到the bus arrived,故用until/till,引导时间状语从句。  答案:until/till  3.解析:已有谓语动词notice,且sit前没有并列连词,因此,sit是非谓语动词;由固定句式notice sb.doing/do sth.(注意到某人在做/做了某事)可知,可填sitting或sit,但根据文中提供的情境,填sitting更切实际、也更生动。  答案:sitting  4.解析:在主语he后,pretend显然是谓语动词;由语境及giving it a voice推断,谓语动词应是过去进行时,故填was pretending。  答案:was pretending  5.解析:修饰分词形容词,作状语,用副词。  答案:mentally  6.解析:所填词引导的从句作定语,修饰指人的先行词people;引导词在从句中作宾语,且位于介词后,故用whom。  答案:whom  7.解析:因but后的并列句中缺主语,应填代词;根据语境,不难推断出走开坐到我附近的应是上文提到的那个男人,故填he。  答案:he  8.解析:固定搭配on one's own(=alone)。  答案:on  9.解析:短语搭配have a conversation(谈话),因conversation前的修饰词amazing是以元音音素开头,故应填an。  答案:an  10.解析:作made的宾语,用代词;由上文We(I and the mentally disabled man)had an amazing conversation可知,指作者和那个智障人士“两个人”,故填both。  答案:both本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。躬耕英语百家号最近更新:简介:Englishtec作者最新文章相关文章2017年高考英语语法填空与短文改错知识点归纳总结(含答案)
你好,游客
2017年高考英语语法填空与短文改错知识点归纳总结(含答案)
2017年高考英语语法填空与短文改错
知识点归纳总结(含答案)
(精品知识点总结,值得阅读借鉴)
一、名词的数
1.&(2017 全国&I 卷&62) This trend, ... , has had some unintended side
62 &(effect) such as overweight and heart disease&the very thing the
medical community was trying to fight.
解析:effects表示&一些意料外的副作用&,故用复数。
2.&(2017 全国&II 卷&61) It ran for just under seven kilometers and allowed
people to avoid terrible 61 (crowd) on the roads...
解析:crowds避免拥挤的人群。
3.&(2017 全国III卷&67) She has turned down several 67 (invitation)
to star at shows in order to concentrate on her studies.
解析:invitations由前面的several可知,要用复数形式。
1.&(2017 全国&I 卷)The instructor kept repeating the word, &Speed up!& &Slow down!& &Turn left!&
解析:word-*words后面有并列的三句话,故word用复数words。
2.&(2017 全国&II 卷)Besides, they often get some useful informations&from the Internet.
解析:informations-information因information是不可数名词,没有复数
Some of the world&s most famous musicians recently gathered in Paris and New Orleans to celebrate the first annual International Jazz Day...
Despite the celebrations, though, in the U. S. the jazz audience continues to shrink and grow older, and the music has failed to connect with younger generations.
It&s Jason Moran&s job to help change that. As the Kennedy Center&s artistic adviser for jazz, Moran hopes to widen the audience for jazz, make the music more accessible, and preserve its history and culture.
29. What does the underlined word &that& in Paragraph 3 refer to?
A.&Jazz becoming more accessible.
B.&The production of jazz growing faster.
C.&Jazz being less popular with the young.
D.&The jazz audience becoming larger.
解析:指代前句中即前一段的最后一句中的the music has failed to connect 6with younger generations,比较各选项,只有C正确。
(2017 全国&II 卷&67) However, the railway quickly proved to be a great success and within six months, more than 25,000 people were using 67 every day.
解析:it指代前句中的the railway。
1.&(2017 全国 II 卷)Mr. and Mrs. Zhang all work in our school.
解析:all-*both考查代词。因Mr. and Mrs. Zhang是两个人,而all是指&三者或三者以上的&都&,故改all为表示两者&都&的both。
2.&(2017 全国 III 卷)This picture often brings back to me many happy memories of your&high school days.
解析:you&my是&我的照片,应是我的学生时代回忆美好的事。
&(P171 第二组第二篇)1 can climb the hills. All this will be interesting and
good for your&health. Above all, I can learn more about nature.
解析(P55): your&my由语境可知,应是对&我的&身体有益。
三、冠词 语法填空
1.&(2017 全国 卷 As 65 result, people will eat more food to try
to make up for that something missing.
解析:a因as a result固定短语。
2.&(2017 全国III卷 62) Instead, she is earning &6,500 a day as 62
model in New York.
解析:a表示职业的单数可数名词前通常加不定冠词。
3.&(2017 全国 卷 This included digging up the road, laying the track and
then building a strong roof over 64 top.
解析:the特指这条路的 短文改错
1.&(2017 全国 卷)I still remember how hard A first day was.
解析:在first前加the或my在序数词前要用定冠词the,在本文语境里,
也可用my,表示&我学习驾驶的第一天。
2.&(2017 全国 卷)They live far from the school, and it takes them about a hour and a half to go to work every day.
解析:a改成an /one& 因half是以元音音素开头的,表示数量&一&,要用an 或&one。
3.&(2017 全国III卷)Around me in A picture are the things that were very important in my life at that time
解析:在picture前加the或this特指上面提到的这张照片。
1.&(2017 全国 I 卷 61) This trend, which was started by the medical
community (医学界) 61 a method of fighting heart disease, has had some
unintended side effects such as overweight and heart disease...
解析:as表示&作为一种方法。
2.&(2017 全国 II 卷 62) ... and allowed people to avoid terrible crowds on the
roads above as they travelled to and 62 work.
解析:from因是固定搭配,表示&往返,来回,to and from work意为 &上下班。
3.&(2017 全国III卷 68) After school she plans to take a year off to model
full-time before going to university to get a degree 68 engineering or
architecture.
解析:in表示&某方面的学位&用介词in。又如:take /get a degree in law 获得法律学位。
1.&(2017 全国 I 卷]0) It was a relief and I came to a sudden stop just in the middle on the road.
解析:on-*of考查介词。表示&在y&的中间&是in the middle of。
2.&(2017 全国 II 卷 6) They have also bought for some gardening tools.
解析:for考查介词。因buy是及物动词,表示买某物,其后直接接宾语。
3.&(2017 全国III卷 1) When I look at this picture of myself I realize of how fast time flies.
解析:删除realize后的of因realize是及物动词,后直接接宾语从句, 不再用介词of,故删除。
五、 并列连词
1.&(2017 全国 I 卷)Before getting into the car, I thought I had learned the instructor&s orders, so once I started the car, my mind went blank.
解析:so-*but /yet考查并列连词。前后是转折关系。
2.&(2017 全国III卷)I have grown not only physically, and also mentally in the past few years.
解析:and&but 因&not only... but also 是固定搭配。
六、从句连词
1.&(2017 全国 I 卷 70) Having enough fat and salt in your meals will reduce the urge to snack(口乞between meals and will improve the taste of your food...
Like anything, it is possible to have too much of both, 70 is not good for
the health.
解析:which引导非限制性定语从句用which。
2.&(2017 全国III卷 64) But Sarah, 64 has taken part in shows along
with top models, wants to prove that she has brains as well as beauty.
解析:who因谓语动词是后面的want,所以两个逗号之间是一个定语从 句,先行词是人又在从句中作主语,故填who。
1.&(2017 全国 II 卷)In their spare time, they are interested in planting vegetables in their garden, that&is on the rooftop of their house.
解析:tha卜which考^从句连词。引导非限制性定语从句不能用that,先 行词garden是物,用which。
2.&(2017 全国III卷)Around me in the picture are the things they&were very important in my life at that time...
解析:they-*that/which引导定语从句并在从句中作主语,先行词是物, 应用&that 或&which。
七、谓语动词 时态
1.&(2017 全国 I 卷 67) Even worse, the amount of fast food that people eat
goes up. Fast food 67 (be) full of fat and salt.
解析:is主第M称单词,由上下文可知用一般现在时,故填is。
2.&(2017 全国 II 卷 68) Later, engineers 68 &(manage) to construct
railways in a system of deep tunnels (隧道)which became known as the Tube. This development was only possible...
解析:managed这是谓语动词,根据上下文谓语动词的时态可知,也用&一般过去时。
3.&(2017 全国III卷 69) My dad thinks I should take the offer now. But at that
moment, school 69 &(come) first. I don&t want to get too absorbed in
解析:comes由上下文的时态可知,用一般现在时。
(2017 全国&I 卷&4) Before getting into the car, I thought I had learned the instructor&s orders, but once I started the car, my mind goes&blank.
解析:goes---went上下文均为一般过去时。
(2017 全国&II 卷&9) When summer came, they will invite their students...
解析:came-*comes主句谓语动词will invite是一般将来,从句应用一
般现在时,主语是第三人称单数,故填comes。
(2017 全国&III卷&2) I had grown not only physically, but also mentally in the past few years.
解析:had-*have因in the past few years常与现在完成时连用,故改had 为&have。
(2017 全国III卷&5) I entered my second year of high school and become&a new member of the school music club.
解析:become-*-became 由&and 可知,become 应与前面的&entered&致, 又由从句谓语was可知,用一般过去时。
1.&(2017 全国 卷 Fat and salt are very important parts of a diet. They are
required to process the food that we eat... When fat and salt 64 (remove)
from food, the food tastes as if it is missing something.
解析:are removed表示&被移除,上下文为现在时。
2.&(2017 全国 卷 Steam engines 65 (use) to pull the carriages
and it must have been fairly unpleasant for the passengers... However, the railway quickly proved to be a great success...
解析:were used因与是被动关系,又是过去的动作,故用一般过去时的&被动语态,主语是复数,填were used。
3.&(2017全国III卷 63) Sarah 63 (tell) that she could be Britain&s new
supermodel, earning a million dollars in the next year. Her father Peter, 44, wants her to give up school...
解析:has been told /was told由tell sb sth可知要用被动语态,由语境可知, 应是&己有人告诉她&或&曾有人告诉她&,故用现在完成时或一般过去时的&被动语态。
(2017 全国&III卷)About one month after this photo was took,I entered my second year of high school...
解析:took-*taken这是被动语态,应是was加take的过去分词,而take 的过去分词是taken,故took改为taken。
七、非谓语动词 语法填空
1. (2017 全国 卷 Fat and salt are very important parts of a diet. They are
required 63 (process) the food that we eat, to recover from injury and for
several other bodily functions.
解析:to process由require sb to do sth可知,用不定式作主补。
2.&(2017 全国III卷 65) But Sarah, who has taken part in shows along with top
models, wants 65 (prove) that she has brains as well as beauty.
解析:to improve 由&want to do sth.可知。
3.&(2017 全国 I 卷 68) Fast food is
by 68 (eat)
more fast food people will get more salt and fat than they need in their diet.
解析:eating在介词后作宾语要用动名词。
4.&(2017 全国 卷 This included digging up the road, 63 (lay)
the track and then building a strong roof...
解析:laying与前面的digging及后面的and then building为并列关系, &起作included的宾语;根据&并列一致&可知,也应用-ing形式,故填laying (铺)。
5.&(2017 全国卷 61)But unlike her school friends, 16-year-old Sarah is not
spending half-term 61 (rest).
解析:resting 由&spend... doing sth.可知。
(2017 全国&II 卷&10) When summer come, they will invite their students A pick the fresh vegetables!
解析:在pick前加to考查非谓语动词。由invite sb to do sth可知。
八、词类转换 语法填空
1.&(2017 全国 卷 This development was only possible with the
69 (introduce) of electric-powered engines and lifts.
解析:introduction作介词的宾语要用名词或者在冠词the后要名词,表&示&采用,引入&,故填introductiono
2.&(2017 全国III卷 66) She is determined to carry on with her 66
(educate).
解析:education作介词的宾语或在形容词性物主代词后,要用名词。
3.&(2017 全国 1 卷 However, be 69 (care) not to go to extremes.
解析:careful作表语要用形容词厂
4.&(2017 全国 II 卷 70) The Central London Railway was one of the most
70 (success) of these new lines...
解析:successful因the most successful为形容词的最高级,后面省略了名 词 lines o
5.&(2017 全国III卷 70) It is 70 (certain) fun but the lifestyle is a little
解析:certainly修饰动词用副词,意为:这&当然是有趣的事。
6. (2017 全国 卷 Steam engines were used to pull the carriages and it
must have been 66 &(fair) unpleasant for the passengers, with all the
smoke and noise.
解析:fairly修饰形容词unpleasant,表示&相当地,用副词fairly。
1.&(2017 全国 卷)It was a relief and I came to a suddenly&stop just in the middle of the road.
解析:suddenly-*sudden考查词类转换。在名词前作定语要用形容词。
2.&(2017 全国卷)I enjoyed studying difference&kinds of cars and planes...
解析:difference&different在名词前作定语要用形容词。
八、比较等级 语法填空
(2017 全国 I 卷 66) Even 66 &(bad), the amount of fast food that
people eat goes up.
解析:worse表示比这&更糟糕的是。
1.&(2017 全国 卷)A few minutes late,the instructor asked me to stop the car.
解析:late&later考查比较等级。表示&多久以后,是时间段+later&。
2.&(2017 全国 II 卷)They often get up earlier&and water the vegetables together. 解析:earlier-early考查比较等级。当没有比较对象时,用原级。
3.&(2017 全国III卷)I enjoyed studying different kinds of cars and planes, playing pop music, and collecting the late music albums.
解析:late & latest指&最新的&音乐集唱片,故用最高级。
九、序数词
(2017 全国&I 卷&1) In the summer holiday following my eighteen&birthday, I took driving lessons.
解析:eighteen---eighteenth考查数词。表示&第十八&岁生日,要用序&数词。
十、祈使句
(2017 全国&I 卷)The instructor kept repeating the words, &Speed up!& &Slow down!& &Turning&left!&
解析:Tuming---Tum考查祈使句。祈使句以动词原形开头。
十一、其他
(2017 全国 卷 I was^o much nervous that I could hardly tell which direction was left.
解析:删除so后的much考查much的用法。因much不能修饰形容词的 原级。
(2017 全国 卷 Beside, they often get some useful information...
解析:Beside-*Besides考类转换。因beside是介词,意为&在 的旁
边&;besides可作副词,表示&此外,而且。
分词形容词的区别
(2017 全国 卷In their spare time, they are interesting&in planting vegetables in their garden...
解析:interesting-*interested考查分词形容词的区别。表示人&对 感
兴趣的&,用-ed形式;表示某事物是&令人感兴趣的用-ing形式。
相关新闻 & & &
& (昨 22:12)
& (02月03日)
& (昨 22:09)
   同意评论声明
   发表
尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国的各项有关法律法规
承担一切因您的行为而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论